Love You So Bad

By euphoria-vmin7

(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and... More

The Beginning (a.k.a. me english speakeu)
Intro: 2 Cool 4 Skool/2 Cool 4 Another Member
Wishing On A Star (that they got no jams)
Good Day (actually the best day for (Name)!!)
Where Did You Come From? (Out of your life and into it)
Tomorrow (you have a meeting go to sleep!!)
No More Dream (Nightmares actually...)
Awake (Wakey Wakey White T-Shirt Time!!)
N.O (more english speakeu please...)
For You (..to do)
Let Me Know (...your thoughts??)
Attack on Bangtan's Golden Maknae
Danger : You're totally high
Look At Me
Rain (How does the weather know?!)
21st Century Girls...Aren't All Perfect
Intro: What Am I To You (I'm not uncomfortable...you can be yourself around me)
Perfect Man: Intro
Adult Child is Born Singer/Comedian
Jump (in fright)
Blood, Sweat, and No Tears, just Sunshine
Interlude: What Are You Doing
[BANGTAN BOMB] 613 BTS HOME PARTY Practice - Unit stage '삼줴이(3J)' - BTS (방탄소년단)
[BANGTAN BOMB] 613 BTS HOME PARTY Practice - Unit stage 'SIN' - BTS (방탄소년단)
BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.1
BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.2
BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.3
Save Me...FROM THE LAVA!!!
Hold Me Tight + BTS Cypher Pt.3: Killer Hangover
Can You Turn Off Your Phone??...It's Time To Go!!
Aloha~Hawaii!
Aloha~Hawaii! Pt.2
Henna, Turtles, Keyrings Pt.1
Henna, Turtles, Keyrings Pt.2
Shouting Out BTS in the Center of Hawaii
First Helicopter Experience
Mission! Find the Lodging!
Waikiki's Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day!
Twitter Update #1
Enjoy a Hula Dance
If You Believe, Count 1, 2, 3
Twitter Update #2
Not Today (of all days...)
Intro: Serendipity made ARMY hyenas
Twitter Update #3
DNA Pt.1
Twitter Update #4
DNA Pt.2
A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone
Begin
First Love
Stigma
Flinch
Lie
Hooked Up
Twitter Update #5
MAMA
Best of Not Me...but BTS
Reflection
Christmas Day
- Young Forever -
A Typical 8th Member's Christmas
Awake
Kidz With Fun
Boyfriends are ILLEGAL
Young Forever
Crown for the Kings
BREAKING N... [Tap to load more]
Twitter Update #6
Outro: Does The Rumor Make Sense?
Attack on Bangtan's ACTUAL Maknae
Twitter Update #7
Twitter Update #8
Love Is Not Over
Promise
As I Told You
The Truth Untold
Agust D is very CONFUSED
Nothing Like Us
So Far Away
Beautiful
Daydream
Her
Heart Breaker
Friends
Singularity
Serendipity
Love
Euphoria
Just Dance
Seesaw
Epiphany
We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal
Twitter Update #9
Love, Seokjin
Love, Yoongi
Love, Hoseok
Love, Namjoon
Love, Jimin
Love, Taehyung
Love, Jungkook
Love, Seven
Love, Bangtan
- The End -

Begin (-ning of a nice relationship)

2.4K 87 3
By euphoria-vmin7

"(Name)-ahhhh?? (Name)-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh??????"

"Hmphudjfvb..." you mumbled and rolled over.

"Name-ahhhhhhhh???" the voice got louder. Your eyes fluttered open to see a blurry brown haired male hovering right above your face. "Ah! PLEASE DON'T HIT ME AGAIN!!"

You giggled and sat up with a small yawn.

"Wait...(Name)-ah?" you asked looking at him with a quirked brow. The second youngest flushed.

"Well, Namjoon hyung told me to wake you up and when he said your name, he said '(Name)-ah.' So can I call you that too?? I'll even let you call me Taehyung oppa!!" he said with a boxy smile. You laughed.

"Okay...Taehyung oppa,"

He smiled wider if possible and stood up straight.

"C'mon, Jin hyung made something really nice for breakfast," he said pulling your hand to get you out of bed. You laughed and let him tug you out.

**

You munched on the breakfast, grateful for the delicious but healthy food. It's nothing fatty, which was the best part.

Jungkook walked in and took a seat next to you, grabbing things from across the table and filling his plate.

"Morning Jungkook-sshi,"

"Good morning," he replied and to your mild surprise, HE ACTUALLY MADE EYE CONTACT. You gave him a small but genuine smile and to your great surprise HE SMILED BACK. OOMFHIHDSFSHUIf!!!!!!!!! WAZ NOT EXPECTING THAT!! WAS THERE A UNICORN IN HIS DREAM WHO BLESSED HIM WITH MAGICAL POWERS?!?! IS THAT WHY HE'S SO HAPPY!??!?

His eyes went down to your plate before he frowned softly.

"Is that all you're gonna eat?" he asked. You looked at your plate and nodded.

"I'm not too hungry,"

"Yeah sure. You think I'm gonna believe that after that episode last week. Your stomach's pretty loud, y'know?"

You blushed.

"Shut up," you muttered, embarrassed.

"Hey, I'm older than you. Where's the respect?" he asked with a cheeky smirk.

Your eyes shot up.

"Oh really? What happened to 'I'm the maknae'?" you asked smirking right back.

"I still am the maknae...but I'm older than you, so I can boss you around right (Name)-sshi??" he asked playfully. His good mood was a nice one. You liked this Jungkook over the serious Jungkook a lot more.

"Um...no. If you think 7 days difference is a lot, you are very mistaken Sir,"

"That's 7 days of me being in this world and you not being in this world. I gained a lot of knowledge in those 7 days,"

"Uh huh sure," you snorted and rolled your eyes with a playful smile.

The male picked up his chopsticks and began eating.

"If you think that it's weird that I'm being this nice and happy, there's a reason," he said.

"Oh. Why?"

"I...uh....I wanted to apologize for the way I acted towards you the past few weeks. I know it's been tough on you and I should have tried to support you," he said, looking down. You smiled cheekily.

"Stop it. Being this nice doesn't suit you," (A/n: Stob it!! Sorry not sorry :D).

"Just say that it's okay so that I can go back to teasing you," he said with an exasperated sigh, though it was a playful one.

"Wow, this age thing is really inflating your pride isn't it?? And...it's okay,"

"Good, and yeah that's why I make fun of Jimin hyung. It's not really the age thing. I just like teasing,"

"Well except for Yoongi-sshi right?"

"Uh yeah...I don't want to take that big of a risk. It's mostly Jimin hyung and Jin hyung. It's fun to disrespect them," he laughed.

"Oh Jungkook-sshiiiiiii why would you say that in front of me? Now I have to have a target to disrespect. It's you,"

"Don't even think about it,"

You both chuckled. He grabbed some food with his chopsticks before he placed it on your plate.

"You should eat more. Otherwise you'll pass out when we're dancing. Our title tracks are the most difficult. Go Go is easy," he advised. You hesitated.

"Eat it," he nudged you and you did as told.

"I can't eat this much though, Jungkook-sshi. I have a diet to maintain," you muttered. He frowned.

"Is it the whole idol looks thingie?" he asked. And you nodded.

"I can't eat meat more than once a week and no fatty or sugary foods. And I have to try to stick with salads and veggies,"

"Yeah. They make you go through that, but don't do anything too drastic, okay? They always do it more extreme than they need to. So you can eat more than they say to. One time, they made Jin hyung go on a meat diet for a year. He said it was terrible, especially since he loves to eat. But sometimes, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, and I used to sneak him some extra," he chuckled, a mischievous smile appearing on his face. You giggled and cleared your plate. Namjoon walked in and smiled at the two of you.

"Good morning Jungkook-ah. Good morning (Name)-ah," he dimple attacked you. Jungkook raised a brow at the casual honorific used after your name.

"Good morning Namjoon oppa,"

And with that the September born male's eyes went wider. He looked to his hyung, expecting a reaction but Namjoon only smiled before he walked off somewhere to Jimin's room, who was still getting ready. Probably gonna yell at the mochi for taking to long to pick clothes for dance practice. He's probably wearing a tux or something...

"Namjoon oppa? Since when?" Jungkook asked.

"Since yesterday at 2 am. Why? You want me to call you Jungkook oppa?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Um..no,"

"I heard all about this issue of yours. What's your problem with it?"

"...It makes me feel old..." he mumbled. You snorted.

"Pft okay. Weren't you just taking pride in being 7 days older than me?"

"That's different...Jungkook oppa is fine as long as they're actually younger than me. So many fans call me that even though their all noonas to me,"

"Oh Jungkook likes noonas~~" you teased.

"Not true," he defended with a shy blush.

"So Jungkook oppaaaaaaa~~"

"Yah,"

You giggled.

"Whattttt??? I'm younger," you teased.

"We're the same age so for you it's just Jungkook-ah,"

Your brows shot up with surprise.

"Really?"

"Yeah...(Name)-ah. But...it's guess it's okay if there's a couple of Jungkook oppas in there also. Just not always. I'm still young,"

You laughed loudly and gently pushed the male, whose bunny smile was on full display.

"We're heading to the studio. I'm gonna dance. You wanna practice with me?" he asked.

"Ah I don't know Jungkook-ah. I'm not too good. And it's embarrassing since you're really good,"

"C'mon Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung dance like crazy old men in front of us but it's all cool. Everyone laughs but not in a mean way,"

You sighed in mock annoyance, but there was a smile on your face. He suddenly stuck his bottom lip out, made his eyes wider, clasped his fingers under his chin, and tilted his head.

"Please (Name)-ah,"

Your jaw slacked and soon your eyes were crinkling with a smile.

"UGHDHUGSDSUHF JUNGKOOK-AH NOT COOL!!"

*crickets*

"Fineeeeeeee........."

He laughed and sat up straight.

"That's how I get the hyungs to listen to me. I'll have to teach you the skills one day,"

"Why? So we can team up on them?"

"Yup, and get whatever we want. We're the youngest ones now. We have to use our superpowers," he said.

You laughed and nodded.

"Guys are you ready? Manager Seijin is here to pick us up!!" Namjoon yelled.

***

"Go Go?"

"Go for it,"

"Aish, (Name)-ah that was not okay,"

"HEheHehehEhehehE you loved it Jungkook-ah,"

"No...Anyway let's start,"

The music started and the two of you shot each other smirks.

IT

WAS

A

COMPETITION

TO

SEE

WHO

COULD

IMITATE

JIMIN

THE

BEST.

And Jungkook was being so extra it made you choke on your own spit. He crouched down to make himself shorter and you laughed so hard. You were definitely beaten. Doing Hoseok's part you jumped high and flailed your legs and arms to imitate his 'nemo' part. Then you put your hand on Jungkook's shoulder and you both did his part before turning your backs to the audience.

"Oh shoot we forgot about Yoongi," you laughed hysterically. You turned and began imitating him as you had done with Hoseok and Jimin a while ago.

***

You both lay on the floor panting.

"Hey, get me my water bottle,"

You grabbed the bottle and chucked it at him, hitting him in the chest.

"Ow!!"

"BWAHAHAHHA!"

"You laugh like a baby sometimes and other times you sound like a whale having a seizure,"

"That's what I said too!!" you responded with a light but genuine chuckle.

He laughed, slightly liking the way you didn't get offended by what many people would consider an insult, especially from a person they had only met 2 weeks ago.

"Hey (Name)-ah? I guess it's not too bad having you in the group,"

"It's not to bad being a part of this group,"

"OHHHH SUCH WISE WORDS," he said clapping, turning into that hyper baby that you had heard about and see on a screen before. You snorted.

"But (Name)-ah, I'm still the golden maknae. I'm better than you, okay?"

"Haha okay JK. I'm the new golden maknae. You can be....the silver maknae," you joked. He sat up and kicked your thigh playfully.

"No you should be the silver maknae. I'm more talented. Can you do the splits?" he asked, literally doing the splits.

"As a matter of fact...I can," you said sliding into the position. You were slightly relieved. That was the one thing you could do. He smirked.

"Can you do Taekwondo?"

"...No" you pouted. He laughed.

"Archery?"

"Never tried it,"

"Can you make people laugh like I can?"

"That depends if you have a sense of humor or if you're grumpy like Yoongi,"

He laughed at that one.

"See I made you laugh,"

"Yeah yeah...."

"And also...at least I'm good at math!!" you shot back. He mock gasped before he smacked your arm. You stuck your tongue out with a V sign.

You both sat in a peaceful silence.

"Wanna practice Pied Piper?" he asked

"Okay but only so that I can have a chance to prove I sing better than you,"

"Oh it is on silver maknae,"

"Why are you talking to yourself?"

"Pfttt haha good one,"

[UNEDITED]

YOU MAKE ME BEGINNNNNNNNNNN

AND YOU MAKE ME END CUZ UR A FRICKIN HOTTIE SOMETIMES AND U KILL ME

SO HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER??

I THINK IT COULD BE BETTER

MAYBE I'LL EDIT THIS ONE TOO

SORRY TO ALL OF YOU WHO WANTED ANOTHER MEMBER

I JUST STARTED WRITING AND THE IDEAS FORMED THIS SHITEU

SO DO U THINK JUNGKOOK SHOULD LET READER CALL HIM THE O WORD??

*le gasp*

THE O WORD

THE WORST WORD IN THE GOLDEN MAKNAE DICTIONARY

(BTW THE GOLDEN MAKNAE DICTIONARY IS THE OFFICIAL DICTIONARY IN THE COUNTRY OF NAMKANDA)

WILL U KICK TAE IN THE FACE EVERY MORNING??

WILL JUNGKOOK EVER LET U LIVE PEACEFULLY SINCE YOU'RE 7 DAYS YOUNGER THAN HIM??

DOES JUNGKOOK LIKE NOONAS??!?!

WAIT WHWTATATATTTATTA??!?!? (hehe TATA)

WHO SHOULD BE GOLDEN AND WHO SHOULD BE SILVER?!?!

JK IS A GOLDEN BABY AND ALWAYS WILL BE

ANYWAY

GIVE ME SOME PLOT IDEAS

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN AFTER THE BONDING TIME??

PLOT TWIST

AND DON'T SAY ANYTHING WITH THE BROTHER

I HAVE THAT ALL PLANNED OUT

OKAY SO UR IDEAS

READDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYY??

GO!!!

(GO GO)

(BWHAHAHAHAHA U LOVE ME)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
125K 5.7K 36
"You can't turn back. Whether you like it or not we are here and there is nothing you can do to run from the mess you started." "I promised to protec...
15.3K 618 50
A fanfiction about befriending the 7 men of BTS and possibly being more than that with a few of them. . . . This story is complete fiction. None of t...
155K 2.6K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...