The Unexpected Nanny 2

By JeniRaeD

Story is published on Amazon, (kindle and Paperback). Smashwords, and more! Sadie, Antonio, and Ethan are all... More

Authors Note
Heads up
1- Driving 101
2- "Oh my!"
3- Explanation
4- Spur of the moment decision
5- Just us
6- Opening her heart
7- The kiss of heaven
8- So wrong, that it felt so right
9- One last time
10- Nobody is getting hurt
11- The Nanny
12- Oh the dilemma
13- Office Romance
14- Opening up options
Quick A/N
15- A feeling of guilt
16- The talk with Grace
17- Embarrassing moment
18- Confronting Melissa
19- The girls dates
20- An offer for Ethan
21- Ethan on cloud nine
22- Grace's admission
23- Grace Admits to Ethan her love
24- You can whack me
Helpful to readers
25- Ti amo
26- Getting to Grace
27- Surprise
28- Having a little fun
29- Renewing vows
30- You slept with her?
31- You're pregnant?
32- Understanding
33- Drunk boys misbehave
35- Exciting news reveal
36- Love all around
37- Complete my life
38- Coming clean
39- It's time
40- The Birth
41- Happiness
42- Arriving in Italy
43- Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

34- Making up

7.3K 499 334
By JeniRaeD

A couple days had gone by, Antonio felt bad for what he had done the other night, and wanted to make it up to Sadie. Being that he had no scheduled court appearances for the day, he took the day off work, and stayed home hanging up the lights, while Sadie was at work. She had been giving him the silent treatment since that night, and wanted to surprise her. Taking him nearly all day to hang them.

Sadie was still feeling hurt by Antonio, and didn't feel like leaving work when she was done, and called Ilona, letting her know that she decided to work a double shift after someone called in.

Antonio was surprised Sadie wasn't home from work, and looked at his watch. He sighed, feeling guilty as ever for what he did to her, and the kids. He left his office, and walked into the kitchen to talk to Ilona. "Have you heard from Sadie at all? Normally she's home by now."

Ilona stopped stirring the soup, and looked over at him, she knew Sadie was still upset with him, and didn't blame her. "Someone called in, and she decided to do a double shift."

"Thank you." he said, sounding bummed. He really wanted her to see that he hung up the lights, and wanted to see her smile. He turned around, and began walking away, then stopped when he heard his name, and turned around. "Yes?"

"She's pretty hurt right now."

"I know..." he sighed "Would you mind watching the kids a little longer? I've got to head out for a bit..."

Ilona gave him a puzzled look, hoping he wasn't going out drinking, and piss Sadie off even more. "I see the look on your face, and don't worry, I'm not going out to cause any trouble. I'm going to surprise her." he smiled.

Antonio left, and headed for Sadie's work, when he walked into the restaurant, he asked the hostess to be seated in Sadie's section. "Follow me." she tells him. As he followed the hostess, he looked around trying to see if he could see her, and saw her standing at a table, taking their order. He smiled, sat down, and was handed a menu. "She will be with you shortly."

He kept an eye on her while holding onto the menu, and covered his face with the menu as she began walking over to his table "Hello, my name is Sadie, and I'll be your waitress this evening... can I get you something to drink, or do you have any questions with the menu that I can help you with?" she asked, sounding bubbly.

He smiled, and spoke softly "I was curious as to what kind of font this is on the menu?" he asked, trying to disguise is voice. She recognized the voice, and placed her hands on her hips. "Antonio..." she huffed.

He slowly lowered the menu, and smiled at her "Ciao amore mio." "Antonio, what are you doing here?" she asked, sounding upset.

"I came for dinner, I miss my wife, and wanted to see her.... and I'm hungry..."

"Well, I miss my husband. I miss the loving, caring, and wonderful man he is, or was." she snapped, looking around at her other tables, hoping nobody needed anything.

"I'm still here, I'm still the same ole me, and I'm sorry for what happened the other night. It won't happen again... so, can I order some food? I'm starving." He raised his eyebrows, and pointed on the menu to what he wanted "What time are you done?"

"I have another hour to go." she sighed, she was tired, and wished she hadn't stayed on, but she also didn't want to be at home, dealing with Antonio.

"Perfect, I should be done eating by then, and then I'm taking you out." he smiled.

She threw her arms up in the air, and walked away, she wanted to stay pissed at him, but seeing his big blue eyes sparkling back at her, was hard for her to resist being upset with him anymore.

After Antonio finished eating, and paid for his meal, he left Sadie a hefty tip, and a note inside his bill book, hoping to see her smile. Before leaving, he stood near the doorway, waiting for her to go to the table, and seeing what he left her. He watched her go to the table, open the bill book, and after seeing her smile, he left.

He stood outside against the building, waiting for her to come out, and when he saw her, he called out her name "Sadie." he called out, pushing himself away from the wall after she walked past him. He walked towards her, and pulled her in for a kiss "I know you can't stay mad at me forever." he says, kissing her again. It felt good to kiss her, and felt his heart melt when she finally kissed him back.

"Come with me." he says, taking her hand.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, we'll get your car later." He walked her to his car, and opened the door for her. "Please?" he asked, after she stood there, not wanting to get inside his car.

She finally got in, and sat there, not looking at him. As he drove, Sadie was still feeling hurt, and curious as to where he was taking her. He could sense whenever she looked over at him, not say anything, and groaned when she wouldn't talk to him. "I know you're upset with me, and I apologize for that. Last thing I want to do, is upset you, and to fight with you."

"Could have fooled me." she retorted,

"The other night, Ethan, and I had a big meeting, he finalized a huge deal, and made us a lot of money. We were both thrilled about the deal going through, and weren't paying attention to the time. Our clients kept buying us rounds of drinks, and we lost track of time."

"I tried calling you multiple times."

"I know, and after the meeting I forgot to turn my phone back on. It was your mom who got a hold of Ethan, wondering where we were. Knowing that we were hammered, she came, and picked us up. I had no intentions that day to leave you, or the kids hanging."

"But you did."

"And I'm sorry for that. Really, I am.... So, tonight, I'm making this up to you. We're going to have a little fun, try to forget what happened the other night, and move forward." he says, looking at her with a smile. He reached out, and gave her chin a little pinch, getting her to smile.

He pulled into a parking lot, and helped her out. "When was the last time you went ice skating?"

Sadie laughed, as she got out, and looked over at the rink. "I was probably in my teens."

"Well, let's see if we still got it, I haven't ice skated since Harlow was alive."

"I'm pregnant, Antonio."

"I'll hang on to you, and will protect you. I promise I won't let anything happen to you."

Antonio paid for their tickets, and got them their skates. When they got out onto the rink, the skating came back to Sadie, but for Antonio it was a chore. "And here you said you were going to protect me?" she laughed. She held on to him as his legs wobbled around the rink, the more they skated, talked, and laughed at each other, the more it came back to him.

It was starting to get late, and they were the last couples on the rink, he abruptly stopped skating, and pulled her around to face him. He got down on his knee, and pulled out a box.

"Antonio, what are you doing? We're already married... twice that is." she asked, looking at him strangely.

"When we renewed our vows, I never gave you a new ring. This ring that I'm holding here, you can wear this as your wedding ring, or, if you still want to wear your other ring, that's fine too. But I wanted to buy you this ring when I saw it, and you can wear this for any reason you would like." he smiled, and opened the box, showing her the ring. A big blue Sapphire Marquise cut diamond, with white diamonds running along each side of the platinum band. "It wasn't ready yet when we left for vacation, and they called me this morning, letting me know it was finished."

She smiled, and held out her right hand, wanting him to place it on her finger. "I'll put it on my right hand for now, but only if you'll put it on me." she grinned, she felt like melting after seeing the beautiful ring, and all the feelings of her being upset with him, quickly faded away.

"I'm sorry it wasn't done before we left, I wanted the perfect stone, blue... meaning something new. So, tonight is a start for something new again between us." He put the ring on her finger, and stood up, cupping the back of her head, and pulling her in for a kiss, a kiss that turned deep, and to the point he wanted to make love to her on the ice rink. He was feeling the heat between them, it was keeping them warm, and as hot as they were, he felt it would melt the ice around them.

"Come on, let's go home, I have another surprise for you."

"Another one?" she asked shocked.

He winked, and took her hand skating over to the bench to take off their skates, and go home.

When they left, Sadie wouldn't let go of his hand while he drove, and every time they hit a street light, she had to look at the ring, and loved how it would sparkle in the light.

"So, I take that the ring is OK?" he asked, when he noticed how she smiled every time she looked at the ring.

"I love it. Thank you."

As they pulled up to the house, she began smiling again after seeing the yard, and house lit up with the lights "When did you do this?"

"I took today off, and spent the entire day hanging them up."

"Oh, thank you Antonio." she was amazed, happy, and thrilled. As much as she was excited to see that he finally hung up the lights outside, she felt guilty he took the day off to do it.

"I'm sorry, I was being selfish. You didn't have to take the day off to do this." she sighed.

"Yes, I did. I felt bad, and didn't want you pissed at me any longer."

It was late when they got home, and Sadie felt bad she wasn't able to say goodnight to the kids. She ended up going into each of the kid's rooms, and gave them all a kiss on the cheek.

After Antonio thanked Ilona for watching the kids longer than expected, he walked up the stairs, and started walking into the bedroom, and got surprised when he felt his arm being pulled, and was pressed up against the wall. Sadie then kissed him hard, and started ripping off his clothes.

He smiled, started growling, and shut the door hard with his foot. He then spun her around, and pinned her up against the wall, getting inches away from her face, and speaking lowly "I take that it's all good between us?" he grinned, and pressed his lips hard against hers, while lifting her up.

He started attacking her neck with his mouth, then quickly moved back up to her mouth. He set her back down, and tore each other's clothes off. He hated she was upset with him, and wanted to make it up to her by showing her how much he loved her, even if she was still slightly upset with him. He lifted her back up, pressed her up against the wall, and moved his hand down to her pussy, and tickled her insides her while he attacked her mouth with his, kissing her hungrily, and demandingly.

She was hot, and wet, she pulled away from his kiss, and bit onto his shoulder. He pulled out his fingers, swapping them with his hardened shaft, thrusting hard, and fast. "Harder Antonio..." she moaned, digging her nails into his back. The sex was rough, and both were enjoying it, something they weren't used to. All he wanted was, for her to forget she was ever mad at him, and to satisfy her, however she wanted to be satisfied.

They continued making up, until they both couldn't keep their eyes open any longer. She was sore, numb, happy, and fully satisfied. He was satisfied that she was satisfied, and happy she was no longer upset with him. He knew the next few days were going to be tough, and had some long days ahead of him, hoping she'll understand that he'll be working later this week.

******

A few days have gone by, and it was getting closer to Christmas. Sadie, and Grace went out Christmas shopping for the day, while Ethan, and Antonio worked in his office at home, since he had the kids, while Ilona was out with her boyfriend.

Isabella, and Gabriella were getting antsy wanting to drive, since they hadn't been able to drive lately, and kept begging for them both to take them out driving.

"You'll have to wait until your mom gets home, Ilona is out for the day, and we have all the kids. It's also snowing outside right now; I don't want to put the younger kids in jeopardy to inexperienced drivers in this condition." Antonio tried explaining, as the girls stood in the office, staring at both Ethan, and Antonio.

"I can take them if you wanted to stay here, I'll have them take turns. It may be a good thing to teach them how to drive in this shit, that way they know how to drive in the snow."

Antonio sighed, and looked at both the girls, both holding their hands out, praying, and begging for Antonio to let Ethan take them out driving. He didn't like the fact that it was snowing hard, and was already worried that Grace, and Sadie were out driving in the snowy weather. "I don't know Ethan." he says, shaking his head.

"Dad, please?" Gabriella begged, looking at him with the puppy dog eyes. Something she has always done, since she was little.

Antonio had a hard time looking in their eyes, and didn't want to disappoint them, and didn't want anyone to get hurt. "Maybe tomorrow."

"Dad... please?" Isabella asked, sadly.

Ethan saw the hurt, and sadness in their eyes, and heard it in their voices. He felt bad when they started walking out of the office, after Antonio told them no again. "Wait..." Ethan called out, looking over at Antonio "How about I just have them drive around the neighborhood?"

Antonio rubbed his face, and sighed, he leaned back in his chair, and twirled his pen around in his fingers "Just the neighborhood?"

"Yes, just up and down the street, I'll make sure they drive slow, and careful, there's nothing much they can hurt now with all the snow." he chuckled.

"Fine... just around here." he says. He then pointed his finger at the girls, looking at them with a serious look "Nowhere else, got that girls?"

"Yes, dad." Gabriella smiled, still feeling bummed they weren't allowed to go anywhere else.

Ethan went outside, and cleared the snow off his car, started it, and let it run to warm up before they left. Gabriella was the first to drive, as they left, she backed up a little too fast for the weather, which got Ethan to raise his voice a little.

"Slow down! Weather like this you must drive more careful, snow is slick, and slippery. You have to remember to drive smart in conditions like this, or it could be bad, very bad." he instructed.

Gabriella then started to go, and pressed the gas pedal a little too much, and the wheels spun, Ethan face palmed, and shook his head "What did I just get done saying?"

Gabriella panicked, and raised her voice "I'm sorry! I didn't think I pushed the pedal that hard!" she cried out, Isabella sat in the back seat covering her mouth, and giggling.

She then barely pushed the pedal, and was able to move, once she got going, she was fine. As she was driving, she hit a couple slick spots, scaring her "Holy shit!" she blurted out on accident, causing Ethan to chuckle "I won't tell your dad you said that, but I must say, that was funny hearing it come out of your mouth."

Ethan then directed her on how to handle the car when roads get slick, and slippery "Just remember, slamming on your brakes when its slick like that will cause you to spin out, and could possibly cause you to be in an accident."

"OK." she sighed. After Gabriella was tired of driving in the snow, Isabella got behind the wheel. Being that she got to observe Gabriella's driving skills in the snow, she was able to listen, and learn, and drove completely opposite of Gabriella, driving perfectly.

Gabriella sat in the back seat, not saying anything, and with her arms crossed, pissed she drove the way she did, wanting another chance to drive. "Ethan, please let me drive again, it's not fair that this is the second time that I drove first, and got yelled at for doing everything wrong, then Isabella gets behind the wheel and drives fine. It's only because she got to watch me do everything wrong." Ethan wanted to get back to the house, but decided to let Gabriella try driving again.

"Quit whining." Isabella said, holding back her giggle.

Ethan looked at Gabriella, and smirked. He knew she was right, and felt like he was Antonio, giving in. "Once more, then I'm done teaching for the day."

She, and Isabella switched seats, and was finally able to drive without getting yelled at, and drove back to the house safely. Grace, and Sadie came home seconds before they pulled into the driveway. Sadie looked at Ethan funny, and was surprised to see Ethan took them driving in the crappy weather.

"Why on Earth are you guys driving in this?" Sadie asked Ethan.

"Oh, the girls wanted to drive, so I figured if they just drove around the neighborhood that it would be good for them, and so I can teach them how to drive in this shit."

He looked in her vehicle, and saw all the bags, then helped Sadie carry the bags into the house, and was instructed to bring them up to her room right away, so the kids wouldn't dig into them. She knew them well, and knew they would try, and see what she bought for them for Christmas.

Ethan walked back downstairs, and over to Grace giving her a kiss on the cheek "What did you buy today?"

"I bought the cribs, and the bedding." she smiled.

"That's it?" he asked shocked "I figured you would buy more than just those."

"Well... not exactly." she giggled.

"Never mind, I don't want to know."

"I just bought Christmas stuff for the kids, Faith, and for you."

Antonio walked into the room, and over to Ethan giving him a playful shove "How did the kids do, driving?" he grinned an evil grin, thinking they drove not that well.

"Well..." he laughed, pinching the bridge of his nose "Gabriella started off wrong, Isabella drove great, but she got to watch, and listen to me get on Gabriella's case, but I gave her another chance to drive, and she drove perfectly back to the house."

"That's good, they need more driving time, I'll take them tomorrow."

"Make sure to bring yourself a helmet." Ethan joked.

"So, have you told the kids about Grace being pregnant yet?" Ethan asked.

"No... not yet. I thought about it, but I think you both should tell them." Sadie winked.

"Good idea." Ethan then started calling for the kids to come into the room.

"You're doing this now?" Grace asked, not wanting to say anything yet. Even though she was already showing quite a big stomach.

"Yep." he smiled "I want them to know right now, it's about time they knew, and for them to know about us."

(Ciao amore mio= Hello my love)

Ok. Hope you enjoyed the boring chapter. 😊😊😊😊

Hope to see your votes and love your comments!❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 38 17
A journey from lust to love, from a friend to friends with benefits, from her boyfriend to my man, from infatuation to deep love. But all this comes...
986K 38.8K 33
Brianna never knew the man she met one night at a football game then later fell in love with. Had a secret. One very huge secret that he knew if it w...
8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
117K 4.2K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...