The Unexpected Nanny 2

By JeniRaeD

Story is published on Amazon, (kindle and Paperback). Smashwords, and more! Sadie, Antonio, and Ethan are all... More

Authors Note
Heads up
1- Driving 101
2- "Oh my!"
3- Explanation
4- Spur of the moment decision
5- Just us
6- Opening her heart
7- The kiss of heaven
8- So wrong, that it felt so right
9- One last time
10- Nobody is getting hurt
11- The Nanny
12- Oh the dilemma
13- Office Romance
14- Opening up options
Quick A/N
15- A feeling of guilt
16- The talk with Grace
17- Embarrassing moment
18- Confronting Melissa
19- The girls dates
20- An offer for Ethan
21- Ethan on cloud nine
22- Grace's admission
23- Grace Admits to Ethan her love
24- You can whack me
Helpful to readers
25- Ti amo
26- Getting to Grace
27- Surprise
28- Having a little fun
29- Renewing vows
31- You're pregnant?
32- Understanding
33- Drunk boys misbehave
34- Making up
35- Exciting news reveal
36- Love all around
37- Complete my life
38- Coming clean
39- It's time
40- The Birth
41- Happiness
42- Arriving in Italy
43- Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

30- You slept with her?

8.3K 534 336
By JeniRaeD

Ethan, and Grace were in the middle of eating dinner when Grace's phone rang. Seeing it was Sadie, she answered her phone. While he ate his food, Ethan sat and listened to her talk, and figured Ilona must have said something by the way Grace was talking to her. He shook his head, and became angry with Ilona, he specifically told her not to say anything, and that he would have a talk with Sadie, once they got home.

"I take it Ilona said something to Sadie?" Ethan said upset, as Grace set her phone down.

"Apparently... I guess Ilona asked if they had talked with us, and that she explained to Sadie, and Antonio that I was in the hospital, after Antonio asked if anything happened."

"I specifically told Ilona I would talk to them when they got home, I know Sadie has every right to know you were there, and that it happened at work, but she could have waited for us to say something. It's not like I was going to hide it from them." Ethan felt disappointed in Ilona. He now knew they had to fill them in on what was going on with Grace, something he had been dreading all week.

"Don't let it bother you, she was only doing her job, they needed to know anyway. I just wasn't ready to say anything yet." Grace said, as she walked over to him, and sat on his lap. Cupping his cheek, she leaned forward, and kissed him "I'll have them come over for dinner sometime this week, and we'll tell them then, it will give us some time to think about how to give them the good news... how does that sound?"

"Just promise me that you'll keep any books out of Sadie's sight." he joked, making Grace giggle "Even though if she doesn't see a book, I'm sure my face will see a fist." he smiled, wrapping his arms around her tighter. He rested his head on her shoulder, wondering how they will react, and hoping they'll be understanding about it. They both knew, and have come to terms that what's done is done, and nothing can be changed now.

"It'll be shocking for them to hear that I'm pregnant, I'm still in shock about it, and there isn't anything I can do about it." she says, partially smiling, still unsure about how she feels about the pregnancy news. She was also unsure about Ethan, and was still having trust issues with men "I'm still worried that you'll leave me."

Ethan looked at her in shock, upset on how she keeps thinking he will be a Scott, and leave her. "Come on, really Grace?" he snapped, shaking his head at her. "Unbelievable, do you really think I would leave you after I tried for ten years to have you? Do you realize everything I had to do to get you, and all the talks, and begging with Sadie that I had to do? I can't believe this..."

Grace sighed "I'm sorry, you know me. It'll take some time to trust again, but I should know you by now, and know you're one person who I can, and should be able to trust. I also know that you're scared of Sadie, so if you were to ever do anything to hurt me, you'll have to answer to her." she giggled.

Ethan tilted his head, and smiled, he knew she was right, and chuckled "I'm not really scared of her, I just know that I would have to answer not only to her, but to Antonio as well."

Ethan looked at her in a serious look, and cupped the back of her head pulling her to his lips "Just keep this in your head and I want you to remember, I waited ten years to finally have you in my arms, in my bed, and waking up to you every morning... something I never thought would happen... I don't even care what anyone thinks anymore. If Sadie gets upset with me then so be it, I'm not letting you go, that's for sure. As for you having my flesh and blood growing inside you, I'm ecstatic about it, and I'm not going anywhere so get that out of your mind."

His lips pressed hard against hers, and at first, she didn't kiss him back, she kept them tight, but then wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him back lovingly. She couldn't resist him no matter how hard she tried, forgetting that they never finished dinner, he pulled his lips away from hers, grinning "I can think of something to get your mind off of it all." He stood up, grabbing her hand, and picked her up, quickly carrying her towards the bedroom, and causing her to giggle as he held her over his shoulder, tickling her all the way into the bedroom.

He gently laid her on the bed, and helped remove her clothes, before removing his. He climbed over her, greeting his lips to hers, and kissing her with hunger as his hand cupped the side of her face. He wanted to make sure she knew he meant everything he said to her, and wanted her to feel special, that she was the only one for him. He also wanted to make sure any doubts she had about him, quickly erased from her mind.

Her moans became more intense the longer they kissed, and all his emotions of how much he loved and cared for her, went into his kiss. She enjoyed the way he was kissing her, causing her to melt inside, feeling wet, and craving for more. They rolled back and forth, switching back, and forth to who was on top. His cock was pulsating, and wanting to be inside her, wanting to show how much he cared for her. He rolled her back onto her back, kissing her forehead, nose, cheeks and started sucking on her bottom lip before kissing her hard again. He had no control over kissing her, and felt like a love crazed lunatic, just wanting to kiss her all over, wanting to be inside her, and to never stop.

He placed his hand onto her warm pussy, and slowly thrusted a finger inside her, groaning as he felt the wetness. A smile crept up his face, and thrusted another finger inside her, while devouring her mouth, and moved down to her neck, nibbling, and sucking on her soft spot causing her to squirm and moan. She couldn't take the foreplay anymore, and dug her nails into his back, begging him to place himself inside of her.

He was loving how she was begging for him, making it all more special. He pulled his fingers out of her, smiling at the taste of her sweetness. Her stomach danced all over the place, from the way he was making her feel, and what he was doing to her. Her pussy was on fire, throbbing, and wanted him to quit teasing her "Ethan..." she cried out, as she placed her hand on his cock, guiding it to her pussy "Fuck me." she begged.

A groan escaped his mouth, and looked at her. "I'd rather make love to you, not fuck you." he said lowly. Hearing him say that to her sent goosebumps up her spine, and felt as if all the hair on her head was standing up. He tilted her head back and licked from the bottom of her neck up to her mouth, thrusting his tongue deeply inside her mouth while they shared another heated kiss.

"I don't care what you, do... just quit teasing me." she panted, as she broke their kiss.

He thrusted his cock slowly, and deeply, causing her to arch her back and moan out his name. His thrusts were slow, deep, and hard while kissing her full of passion. He moved his lips away from hers, and over to her neck, slowly moving to her collarbone. His hands crept up the back of her head, grabbing a hold of her hair, and gently tugging, while continuing to make love to her, the feeling of being inside her, had his insides feeling warm. He had so much love for her, that he didn't think she realized how much she meant to him.

The way he was making love to her, kept giving her tingles, and moaned louder each time he hit her magical area. She was enjoying the way he moved inside her, and didn't want him to stop, trying to hold her orgasm back. She tried, and couldn't take it anymore, and began screaming out his name "I'm about to cum!" she screamed, after screaming out his name, causing him to become more excited. He was holding himself back, wanting to make sure she was satisfied first. He'd rather satisfy her, than to satisfy his own needs, and wants. He felt if she was happy, he was happy.

"Cum with me." he moaned quietly in her ear. His thrusts became faster and deeper, her breathing became faster then hitched as she released. He felt her tightening around him, the feeling around his cock felt warm, and knew she had orgasmed. He thrusted deeply inside her, and stopped to release himself. She cupped her hands on each side of his face, and pulled his face to hers, kissing him hard. He laid there, still inside her, while they continued their kiss. He pulled away, and looked at her full of lust, and full of love.

"Fuck Grace, why did this take us so long? We could have been doing this for years." he whispered, lowering his lips to the side of her face, and placing small kisses near her ear. Causing her to get goosebumps from the tickling of his kisses, and his hot breath against her, making her squirm in delight.

"You have me now." she quietly responded. He rolled off her, pulling her with him. She rolled onto her side, and scooted up to him, resting her arm on his chest, and pushed herself up with her other arm, looking at him "Just don't ever disappoint me."

He pulled her on top of him, and brushed her hair away to the side that hung down onto his face "I promise you'll never have to worry about that. Now, I need you to please promise me that you'll get that out of your mind. Just because of what happened to you in the past, doesn't mean I'll be that way."

"Good." She rolled off him, and headed into the bathroom to clean up. Ethan rolled out of bed, and put on his sweats to clean up the kitchen. While cleaning up, he thought about Grace's comment to him, and how he slept with Ilona. He couldn't hide he slept with her, and wanted to tell her. Hoping that when he tells her about what happened between them, she doesn't leave him. He didn't want her thinking because they got together the one time, that he would go back to her, and do it again. It was eating him up inside that he hadn't said anything to her, and knew he better tell her before it comes out from someone other than him, sooner the better he thought.

Ethan was sitting on the couch watching TV, waiting for Grace to finish with her shower, and thinking about how to tell her about Ilona, without hurting her. Grace was finished cleaning up, and walked into the living room, sitting down next to him, and laying her head on his shoulder when she noticed he was deep in thought "You have a look on your face, that you're thinking hard about something."

His eyes closed, and rested his head onto hers "I do have something that has been on my mind, and I don't know how to bring it up." he said quietly.

Her stomach dropped hearing the way he spoke to her, worried that it had something to do with her "Are you going to tell me what's on your mind?" she asked hesitantly.

When he remained quiet, Grace sat up, and looked at him "Is it that bad that you cannot tell me?"

"I'd like to tell you, and I need to tell you... I'm just afraid of what you would say, or do to me." he sighed "But it's something you should know, and something I need to finally get off my chest."

Grace swallowed hard, and scooted away from him, sitting at the other end of the couch. "Where are you going?" he asked squinting his eyes "It's nothing about you, it's about me, and something that I did."

She started feeling angry, trying to figure out what he wanted to tell her, unsure if it was going to upset her, by the way he was acting, and had a feeling she was going to be mad about it. "Then spit it out."

Ethan moved closer to her, and grabbed a hold of her hands. He looked down, and brought her hand up to his lips, kissing the top of her hand "Well... do you remember that night when you messaged me saying to come over to your house, that nobody was home?"

"Yes, why?"

"I went over there." He began saying and stopped when he heard a giggle come out of her. He looked up, and ran his fingers through his hair. "I then understood what you meant after I showed up. I felt upset with myself that I fell for it, and left to see Antonio to talk to him about it. When I got there, I found out he, and Sadie were out to dinner with his parents. I was going to leave, until Ilona asked that I stay. She could see something was bothering me, and wanted to talk..."

Hearing Ilona's name, she started to get a bad feeling in her stomach, and sat up straighter, nervous to hear what he had to say next. Having a feeling of where this was going, and hoped it wasn't what she was thinking it was "Did you sleep with her?" she asked quietly looking away, waiting for his answer, and hoping he said they didn't.

"Hear me out." He began saying, and stopped when she released her hands from his, turning her body away from him "It's all my fault." she said hurt, and shaking her head, upset with herself.

He leaned over, and curled his finger under her chin, turning her to face him, trying to kiss her on the lips, which she refused, and turned her head.

"Grace... I had no clue about us, I was confused at the time. That's one of the reasons why I went to see Antonio, I needed to talk to him, and to get his advice. You wouldn't even talk, or see me. You kept pushing me away, and telling me to go find someone else... you yourself at one point told me to try it with Ilona. That night, when she came on to me, I had a hard time giving in, and kept thinking about you, then I would think about what you kept telling me, and thought it really was over between us. The next morning, I said fuck it, and did what I shouldn't have, regretting it afterwards. I felt like shit, and felt like I cheated on the both of you... and instantly thought of you. I couldn't believe I let it happen, and was ashamed of myself for not waiting to see what was happening between us."

Grace sighed, she knew she messed up, and was hating herself for doing what she did "I know I told you to do that, but I didn't really mean it, I was testing myself, and I was testing you..." she groaned, placing her head in her hands. "I knew I shouldn't have done that." She felt disgusted with herself, and knew it wasn't his fault, and didn't blame him "What I don't understand is, how in the hell did you sleep with her so quick after sleeping with me? If you wanted me that bad, then why sleep with her?"

"I'm sorry, I was confused, hurt, and angry that you kept pushing me away, I know it was wrong, and I felt it was wrong while having sex with her. I was only doing what you told me to do. I tried moving on, and couldn't. Please forgive me, it's been eating at me, and I thought and felt you should know. I want no secrets between us."

Grace remained quiet, she stood up, and took a deep breath, she couldn't believe she pushed him into the arms of another woman, when she herself knew it wasn't what she wanted. She started walking away until Ethan grabbed a hold of her arm, and pulled her down onto his lap, wrapping an arm around her so she couldn't get up. His other hand brushed her hair to the other side of her and started kissing her neck "Please don't be upset with me, you needed to know... just remember, at the time we thought it would never happen again between us, I knew what I was feeling for you, and was getting mixed signals from you."

"You still slept with her, after you slept with me." she quietly said.

"I know, and I told you how I felt afterwards." he says, still kissing her neck, giving her goosebumps. She closed her eyes, loving the feeling of his kisses against her neck, and turned around to look at him, with her eyes filled with hurt.

"I'm sorry... I know it was my fault, and I should have been honest with you from the beginning. I just didn't want us to be together, even though after being with you I couldn't get you off my mind. What you did to me, and how you made me feel, I wanted you bad, but I kept thinking about what everyone would think, and what Sadie would say. That's why I was pushing you away. I didn't mean for you to run into someone else's arms, even though I said for you to. I really shouldn't be upset about it, even though I do feel hurt, and upset."

He tightened his arms around her, and leaned forward kissing her lips "What I can tell you is, that it will never happen again. I can promise you that."

She cupped the sides of his face, and tilted her head, raising an eyebrow "And you had the nerve to ask if I slept with my boss." she mocked.

"I know, and if you want to hit, punch, or knee me, I'll understand." he sighed "I'm still sorry for even asking you that. I never should have, but after seeing you that day with him, I felt I had to ask."

She smiled "I'm not going to hit you, but what I am going to do is, make sure that I never have you running into that nanny's arms, ever again."

He raised his eyebrows, wondering what she meant by that, and smiled "What's that supposed to mean?"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!😋😍😋😍❤❤❤🍆💦🍆💦🍆😊😊

Ethan finally admitted to Grace about Elena, will she ever use that against him? Or let it go? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I love your comments keep them coming! And thank you to all who vote, it is greatly appreciated!❤❤❤❤👍👍👍👍👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 24.7K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
22.2K 877 32
Viscious, cruel, cold -- those are just some of the words used to describe Jade Von Kaiser, the sole heiress to the Von Kaiser fortune. Working along...
118K 3K 20
{Mature Theme, 18+} {COMPLETED} Kian Manchester - A 19 year old high school graduate. He dosen't have much, it's a struggle everyday. His parents die...
1M 39.3K 33
Brianna never knew the man she met one night at a football game then later fell in love with. Had a secret. One very huge secret that he knew if it w...