ChanBaek: Behind The Cameras

Oleh soranokonan

What is Chanyeol doing to Baekhyun behind the cameras? When no one was around? When no fans around clicking t... Lebih Banyak

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#AftermathNote
#Extra
!!!
#Extra
#15
#Finale
Q&A Survey
#KaisooxHunHanBehindTheCamerasII
#KaiSooBehindTheCameras

Note.

2.8K 57 4
Oleh soranokonan

I didn't know that the last chapter was that short. I swear it wasn't that short. I found out just as of now. Oh my God. I'm stressed and depressed because that chapter has more as it should have to show to you guys. Uhh. Good thing I still remember the scene that was removed.

Anyways, did you check out my recent completed book? Go check it out on my works, its a Sulay x HunHan ff.

Also I updated Outside the Gates might as well check it and the update for this book will come might be after I publish the first chapter of the book 2 of spellbound tonight. Care to wait?

Anywaysss Happy Belated thanksgiving to everyone and happy holidays!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

331K 9.9K 31
"I'm horny." That was one text. The single text that started of the art of seduction. "Then why don't you ask Baekhyun to help you?" "He doesn't kn...
183K 12.5K 28
WARNING: WILL BE DELETING THIS SOON Chanyeol and Taeyeon are best friends. Their friendship is strong, and when Taeyeon asks a small (big) favour, Ch...
206K 10.3K 19
Byun Baekhyun was a school nerd. He's twenty years old. He was attending to a good school because of his good grades and good behaviour. He'd always...
11.6K 1K 29
"Are you a drug? cause I'm craving you." Chan's new roommate is totally what he didn't ask for, She's loud, clumsy and most annoyingly, secretive. Bu...