#15

"You're going to keep that blonde hair?"

"Why? You don't like it?"

I blushed before he pulled me to sat on his lap facing him.

"Y-You look too handsome on it. I'm..."

"You're what? Baekhyun-ah, you're being a tease. Tell me what you really feel." Chanyeol was peppering light kisses on my collar up to my neck and rest his hands on my arms, not letting me go without melting me in his touch.

"I'm anxious about it. You're attracting too much attention." Whenever I look unto him, I always do fell in love but so as the people adoring him.

I don't know but I'm being anxious to people adoring him. Little by little, I want to keep him all for myself.

"Stop being paranoid about those kind of things Baek. You can always keep me by yourself. I know that's what you like." He nipped my chin lightly with his teeth and I heated up.

"How did you know?" I cupped his face to give me a full view of his adorable face.

"Because that's what I also wanted to do to you." I boldly captured his lips and he kissed me back instantly. I was being devoured by him as he grind himself up slowly creating a hard friction against my bottom, I purred.

"Our comeback's near Chanyeol and we will get busy again. We never get to date outside on our own." Chanyeol's eyes are glossy as well as his abused lips. I solemnly sighed and lied myself completely on his chest.

I never heard him speak. Instead he pets my head slowly while he rested his his other hand on my bottom.

Why isn't he saying anything? He doesn't want to go out with me?

I buried my face deeper with sad thoughts occupying my mind, before I knew it I fell asleep smelling his musky scent.

--

I noticed that it was dark and there were only flourescent lights on the ceiling.

"Where are we going Chanyeol-ah?" He was carrying me in his arms and we were in the underground parking space.

"I'm just taking my birthday gift somewhere."

What birthday gift?

"What date is today? I asked and I was nervous waiting for his reply.

"It's your future husband's birthday Baek."

"Uhm. Channie? Why are we in a hotel? If, If you want to... do it we can just do it in my house." I held on my seatbelt tightly and a chuckle made my cheeks red even more.

"Just wait baby." Chanyeol kissed my cheek before undoing my seatbelt.

He went out and opened the door for me. I felt nervous because he was treating me like a lady and anybody around the place might see us.

"Stop being paranoid and don't worry, we'll definitely do it later." A hotel staff caught his car keys and parked it somewhere. I let him walk first since I don't want people speculating something.

"Stop being paranoid"

I sighed and my heart jumped when his fingers found their way to tangle with mine.

"Reservation for Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol talked to the woman in the front desk and her face quickly lit up in delight.

"Omo! Okay Sir, follow us."  The woman called another guy named Koo Chan Sung as we followed them the man stopped in front of us.

"Sir Park, please follow me and for Sir Byun, let him follow Ms. Choe."

I looked up at Chanyeol and he smiled reassuring me that it's fine. But what are we actually going to do here?

It's Chanyeol's birthday but I forgot to get him something. I sobbed mentally while following Ms Choe to a dressing room.

"Mr. Byun Baekhyun right? Please let us do everything and relax." I nodded at her and force a smile to assure her.

Like, how can I relax if I don't have anything prepared for my boyfriend.

And they actually did everything for me. They powdered my face and put colors on my skin as well as fixed my hair like a korean prince, like my hair in my role from the drama I was in, Scarlet Heart. What I was surprised about is the blue hanbok that Ms Choe helped me fit in. After getting prep and everything, they transferred me to another room but this time it's a lot different.

"Please be relax and comfortable Mr Byun. Mr Park will be here in a minute." She bowed as I did the same and left me inside the room. I roamed my eyes around and everything inside this room looks like from Joseon Era. Everything was made of wood, with paintings of people from Joseon dynasty and flowers decorated the corners of the room very well. There were sheets on the floor, I supposed that's where Chanyeol and I will be sleeping tonight.

The other part of the room has a long wooden table on the floor with various dishes were placed on top of it. They all looked delicious.

Where is Chanyeol?

"Byun Baekhyun? I'm Jang Man Wol, Park Chanyeol is on his way here so I wanted to thank you for your patience. See you when you check out."

A woman in a black sophisticated-victorian dress with her long black hair was clipped behind her back beautifully.

Is she the owner? She looks so rich and pretty.

"Wait-" She was about to leave but she turned around and looked at me seriously.

I pouted at how intimidating she is.

"You look like someone I know..." I blurted out but she only scoffed and raised a brow.

"But I'm sure...

I'm more beautiful than the person you know." Ms Jang smiled before exiting the room.

I went closer to the painting and the men drawn in the painting looks familiar.

"Did I let you wait for long, my prince?" I lit up upon hearing his voice behind me.

I was stunned at Chanyeol's look.

He looks like a King standing in front of me. My heart did skip a beat as he walked to where I was standing at.

"I'm sorry if I couldn't prepare a gift for you Chanyeol. I feel so horrible not remembering that it is your birthday today." I looked down, embarrassed to stare at his handsome face.

I don't have the right to look at him. I'm an irresponsible and the worse boyfriend.

"You are the gift Baekhyun." I quickly looked up at his smiling face and he tugged my garment from my back.

"You were wrapped in a gift wrap that I personally chose and there's no other best gift than you and seeing you happy Baekhyun."

"I believed, this is not the only time our lives have met Baekhyun-ah. I can feel it, that since the beginning of time, our hearts already met and our strings of fate were tangled to make us meet again in every periods of time."

Happy Birthday Park Chanyeol.