#5

"Sorry I fell asleep..." I said as soon as I woke up on Chanyeol's chest. Since when did he get here? My eyes swollen and my hands were ice cold as I rubbed them together. We're still inside his jeep and I caught him staring at me. His fingers twitched on my back and I sat up giving our faces a few inches of gap.

"You slept for an hour." He said and my eyes widened at the news. I slept that long?? On top of that, I've been sleeping for an hour on top of him. His body must have been stiffed.

I squirmed on his lap and tried to move away from his lap but he kept me on place.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going to sit on the driver's seat. I don't want to aggravate you more." I shivered as he combed my hair trailing down to the back of my neck. My lips twitched from the contrast of his warmth hand against my cold skin, I fisted his sweater.

"You're going to aggravate me more if you're going to act stubborn like this. Just stay here." His deep voice made me surrender as I pressed my thin lips in embarrassment.

"I'm not stubborn." I muttered and he slowly moved his hand on my neck up and down. I shuddered and I frowned at him.

"It's 6pm. We might as well eat dinner. What do you want for dinner?"

As he said that I remembered that we supposedly dating right now, playing in the arcade or watch a movie if I only didn't ruin the mood earlier.

I swallowed and we both stared at each other.

"I'm sorry if I ruined our date today...I should've just ignored Sehun. If only I'm obedient to you then we should've been spending our day peacefully." My fingers really felt cold as I clasped them together on Chanyeol's abdomen. He sighed and clutched my neck slightly in a comfortable manner.

"You've been saying sorry for the whole day. Aren't you getting tired of saying it?"

"If it's for you..." I said in a low voice.

He became silent and I suddenly got nervous. What is he thinking? He's too unpredictable at times like this that makes it hard for me to understand what will happen next every time we have situations like this. I just want our relationship peaceful yet there's always a thing coming up.

I don't know but he looked extra attractive today.

How his tired eyes gives off charm than usual. How his lips looks red like swollen, his sharp nose that makes him look manly and his large figure that makes me look small that sums everything up.

"Baekhyun, I don't want you to think that you always aggravate me. I know you understand why I only want your attention. Why I want you only for myself. Why I want to spend every each of my time with you and you never ruin our date today... For me just sitting here with you on my lap feel special and better than tiring ourselves in the mall. So you don't need to feel horrible about it."

Chanyeol rolled his thumb on my cheek and I blushed.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded weakly.

I rubbed my hands again after feeling chilly all of a sudden. However a pair of large veiny hands took mine as Chanyeol blew on it as I felt warmth was slowly covering my body.

"Feel better?" His eyebrow furrowed and blew another hot air in our hands.

"Yep, Thanks..."

"Kiss me." He ordered out of the blue.

I blinked and he only narrowed his eyes.

"Kiss me." Chanyeol repeated.

"And why?"