#1

(leave comments and votes)

"I told you stop flirting with him!"

I flinched and I only stayed silent while looking at my shoes like they were the most interesting thing in the world.

He's not letting me explain again.

I... love him but at the same time I hate him how he was being aggressive to things that I do, obsessed and possessive to me.

He's not treating me like an animal in the cage though because there are more times that he makes me feel loved. However when it comes to times like this, I don't know what to feel.

and I love him too much that sums everything up.

"But Sehun's our friend and there's nothing wrong about it because he and Luhan-"

I gasped when a hard slap came on my cheek. He pulled me closer by my elbow and his eyes were full of rage and I was so nervous that I think I might faint after a minute now.

"He's still a guy Baekhyun! I told you never show any skinship between the two of you because the fans would always make a fuss about you!" He said sternly and his grip on my elbow tightened and I cried in pain as tears trickled down on my abused cheek, his eyes widened.

"I-I'm sorry Chanyeol-ah... I, I forgot not to touch anyone except you. I'm sorry..." I sobbed and I was startled when he hugged me damping his outfit as he let go of my elbow to caged me against his tall figure.

He's still sweaty from the performance earlier but he managed to smell good.

"If I told you not to make contact with anyone except when needed then obey. You know I hate seeing you hanging around with other guys and our friends are no exception." I nodded and cried more as I felt his hand petting my head while his other hand was patting my back in a slow rhythmn.

"You'll go home with me. We'll talk about it later." I tensed and I sighed silently.

I shifted and the dressing room's door opened revealing Junmyeon hyung. Chanyeol quickly turned his back to him but in my surprised he didn't break away.

"Is there something wrong Chanyeol, Baekhyun?" I heard footsteps closing in and Chanyeol's hug was getting tighter.

I heard him cleared his throat and I looked up at him yet he avoided me.

"Baekhyun is not feeling good. I'll take him home. You can go ahead hyung..." Chanyeol's deep voice sent shivers on my body that made me enjoy his warmth despite of what happened.

I heard hyung hummed and sighed.

"Okay but are you going to sleep in our dorm or you're going to your parent's house?"

I gulped nervously and I honestly don't want to know because wherever house we go tonight, I know he will scold me or worst punish me.

"To my parent's house. I think my mother has something for Baekhyun." Resting my hands on his waist, I tried to peek at Junmyeon-hyung but Chanyeol buried my face on his chest.

"I see. That's great. Just don't forget that we have one promotion left for KoKoBop tomorrow. Bye Chanyeol and be well Baekhyun-ah..." As the door closed I thought Chanyeol would let me go but instead he lifted my head up and caught my lips.

It was slow but felt good while he slowly placed his hands on my shoulders and he started moving his tongue in and out of my lips that my body heated up. I was about to respond when he pulled away and stared blankly at me.

"Let's go. We have the whole night to spend together." I nodded and he turned around to gather my things.

He motioned me to go out first and I did. Soon after I looked back and he was already behind me. We were walking towards the elevator and some staffs were greeting us. I smiled at them as a reply. Unfortunately, the elevator was empty when it opened and I was about to smile to the other staffs too when Chanyeol pushed me inside as he followed. He pressed groundfloor and then came a moment of silence.