#AftermathNote

I am here again, just to clarify things.

Hi! If you reached this chapter then it means that you've witnessed all the progress of the couple with each other. I know, there's a lot of abuse and kinky stuffs BUT it doesn't mean that I do tolerate abusive actions. It was what it was. The character of Baekhyun's lover here is used to dominating him by the use of force and abuse despite of how great his love is for Baek. HOWEVER, what I'm trying to say is that a person, he is who he is! But a person could always change by the help of other people. I'm not saying that a person should endure it but both parties should always understand why he was like that? Why he's that and that.

It's all about understanding and reciprocating ideas of what you really are to each and other and from what I've written it was what happened to them because of how they were so important to each other.

Now, I want all of you to know that abuse and any type of abuse (mental, emotional or physical) is not a good thing. If someone ever happens to experience some of these, don't you EVER dare not to seek help or talk to other people about it. Because keeping it to yourself is another abuse.

I hope what I have published a note tonight would help you enlighten about the real idea and objective of this book and how serious and important of what's happening to ourselves are.

Oh,

Epilogue and Another book is coming.