#Finale

"And so after your rehearsal today for your comeback in the next days, you are free to rest tomorrow because we won't be attending MAMA tomorrow. You guys know the reason already-"

"Can I excuse myself hyung?" Baekhyun felt embarrassed after all eyes in the room landed on him including Chanyeol.

"Go ahead." Manager-nim nodded and Baekhyun chuckled to cover his embarrassment until he got outside of the conference room.

He was anxious and sad at the same time. Baekhyun badly wanted to go to MAMA but knowing how they were always treated badly, unfairly and all, other members and their manager decided not to join this year as well.

He got inside the comfort room and stared at the mirror. A sad smile was visible on his bare face. Baekhyun's heart was getting pinched by his overthing mind of what might their fans think if they wouldn't show up.

"We can go home in my parents' house and spend the day tomorrow together." After hearing the door lock clicked and his boyfriend's deep and low voice, his thoughts were distracted.

"Chanyeol..."

The latter's heart ached to see his Byun Baekhyun brimming in tears. He also felt sad about the unfair treatment of award show this year and especially not attending one.

"Everyone wanted to perform, even just to thank our fans but we can also do it in our comeback, Baek. Don't be sad." Chanyeol whispered as he hugged Baekhyun from behind and let his hands rest on the latter's soft tummy.

"I know, but it feels so wrong even though we're not really there for awards but to just received an award and thank everyone with it is very special." Baek reasoned and sniffed.

Somehow, Chanyeol's warm embrace lessen's the heavy feeling Baekhyun has inside his chest and let Chanyeol nuzzle their cheeks together. A small peck and a bit of swaying, he felt way better than earlier.

"I know... I feel the same babe."

"Where's your black Jeep?" Baekhyun were busy looking for Chanyeol's ride until he saw his tall boyfriend heading towards his scooter.

The scooter they usually used to roam around city after their busy schedules or just to eat outside with only the two of them.

"I figured you'd like to breathe your stress out in the streets?" Chanyeol smiled widely as he approached Baekhyun who was suppressing his large smile and let his tall boyfriend put his helmet on.

"You really know me well." Baekhyun muttered.

"I'm not going to love you if I don't."

--

"How are you Kyungie-ah?"

"I miss everyone."

"Hmm. Not the answer I was actually expecting." Jongin pouted and let his body landed on their shared bed.

Kyungsoo's clothes were scattered on the pillow section of the bed and he could only stare... and sniff them.

"Especially you, nini. Good thing I have your shirtless photos here with me to comfort me." Jongin laughed at Kyungsoo's fake sigh and turned to lie on his chest taking Kyungsoo's shirt close to him.

All the members were sad about their own decision. But they know it's good for them not to go anyway since they also need to rehearse and rest before their comeback.

But Jongin felt too pressured with their comeback. Not having Kyungsoo this time by their, his side he feels like there's something wrong with his part when there were really none.

He missed his baby soo too much and it is also too much for him to handle.

"I miss you too Soo. Do well while you're there and don't worry about us. We'll be okay. I love you..."

"I know and I love you more Jongin."

--

"Min... You're eating slow tonight. Is there any problem?" Jongdae asked worried about his boyfriend's weird actions.

He has never seen Minseok eating that slow.

It's their usual weekly date since Minseok started his military program. Jongdae took a tissue and wiped some food off Min's lips.

A smile appeared brightly on the elder's face.

"I'm eating slowly to spend more time with you, Dae." The way Minseok said it was overloading with cuteness that Jongdae couldn't stopped himself from blushing and smiling like a freak.

"Ya, you're hitting on me even while we're eating?" Good thing their place has blinds around them, no one can see how happy he was except his baby Min.

"Nah, I'm just telling the truth Dae because quality time with you is more important for me." Minseok said and giggled after seeing Jongdae's eyes closed while turning red on his seat. He covered his face with his hands and Minseok didn't have any plans to stop as he placed his chopsticks down.

"I love you so bad Kim Jongdae."

The said man didn't reply but stood up and leaned close to him placing a long kiss on his boyfriend's cherry lips.

"You're the worst, yet the best."

--

Lu Han's picture was in between Sehun's fingers while he was standing on their dorm's balcony. Usually, when he's out bystanding in the balcony, he would stare at the photo in his hand with melancholic eyes yet emotionless face.

However,

"I've been looking for you for an hour Sehun-ah! Why are you even hiding here when it's too cold." The voice he always hear when he got no one else to talk to.

"Junmyeon."

"Yah, where's the hyung? You're so-" Junmyeon's words were cut off as his eyes fell on the photo Sehun was holding at.

"I have moved on, Junmyeon and I'm ready." Sehun said out of the blue and let go of Lu Han's photo in the air.

The elder's eyes widened while staring at the photo falling but his eyes saw something he has been waiting for.

Sehun was smiling for real. It's so genuine he wanted to cry.

"I don't feel cold anymore Junmyeon. Now that you're here." Sehun caught his hyung's freezing hand and put it inside his pocket.

"I don't know what to say Sehun-ah." He's flattered and he did not expect to witness it sooner than he thought.

Junmyeon has been comforting him since Sehun fell lonely and sad about Lu Han's departure. He knew also about how Sehun messed Chanyeol and Baekhyun's peace before. He scolded him about that and that's when Sehun noticed how his hyung were being too caring about him.

"You need nothing to say. Thank you for waiting for me, Junmyeon."

He buried his hyung's face on his chest and enveloped him with a hug. Junmyeon wanted to cry in joy but it would be too much he thought.

"You're always welcome Sehun-ah."

The cold night turned very steamy for the both of them.

A/N: Thank you reaching this part of the book. Though it might be the end however I can't promise you a christmas chapter so I decided to end it before their comeback "in the story". Thank you for staying with me, and with them of course. I love you all, reading this or not if you're only reading this note, I still care for you.

Go check out my new fanfic and my out dated Boyxboy fictions. I might update them if I notice a lot of readers will visit to read them. It would encouraged me. huehue🖤

Stay Alive.