#Extra

"Don't get too clingy with those kiddos and also don't act close with other members. You already know why." I inhaled a sharp breath after he thrusted himself too deep. I struggled to hold on to something so I ended up scratching his back.

"Even Jongin?" I managed to asked which he only grunted at as a yes. His thrusts were too fast making me feel pain mixed with blissful pleasure of lust. It was devastatingly good, I don't know.

"He's fine but not much."

Chanyeol was building pace and I know he's close to his climax as I felt myself near too.

"B-But I can't avoid that all the time- Ah! Chanyeol-" I came after he pumped my member a couple of times. It wasn't an easy orgasm if it's already our third round.

"Fuck! Just avoid the things I hate fuck- Baekhyun..." He pulled out even before he cum and shoot strings of his load on me. I felt his body shaking as he unloaded himself till the last drop. I flinched when his load got on my cheeks I bit my lips that I couldn't stop myself thinking how sexy Chanyeol was from my angle.

"Sorry, let me clean you up." He chuckled and I could only smile a bit because I was exhausted.

"Chanyeol, you know... I couldn't control my situation while I'm with other people. No one can." I stared at his sexy back as he went inside the bathroom and took a towel with him and a sanitizer?

He wasn't speaking. Just there naked, wiping his mess from my face down to my belly. I was getting worried. I don't like him getting upset or mad about anything. Not because I was scared how he is when he's mad but it became my habit not to.

Chanyeol raised my legs, clean my member and everything. I sat up properly when he's done wiping his dick and that's when our eyes met and his lips cracked a smile.

"I like taking care of you. I wish we could have more moments taking care of each other." Chanyeol said and took hands as he poured a generous amount of sanitizer on our hands.

"I know, but SuperM won't take me away from you. Don't worry, it's just for few days and we'll meet again." I always find myself admiring his large hands with those long and slender fingers. I find it attractive.

That's what happened before I took my leave
with SuperM abroad for our schedules.

"Stay standing."

"Chanyeol... you're not going to give me a hug?" A pout came across my lips. I'm tired from the trip back here. We're done with most of my schedules with SuperM. All I ever need is his warmth and him, in general. But-

"Don't you dare move because I wanted to ask you about this." I was fidgeting but the moment he fished his phone out to show me something made my heart knocked my chest in a series.

" I was fidgeting but the moment he fished his phone out to show me something made my heart knocked my chest in a series

A screenshot of my IG live?!

But I didn't notice he was watching.

"Y-You know how our Fan Service goes Chaniie. We need to show them we're doing great and-"

"and you don't need to lean that close to him."  He hid his phone and stood up. Chanyeol stared at me more like glared at me as if I'm not his fiance. His eyes are cold and his knuckles are getting too red from forming a fist.

Atleast, he's still wearing our engagement ring.

"Can't you just greet me and hug me?" I was wincing from biting my bottom lip. I know it's his weakness but I'm not doing it intentionally, it's a habit everytime I plea.

"Don't talk to me or else I might not be able to stop myself." I was hurt and worried at the same time. He didn't even try to understand my explaination. As if he doesn't know how our work as an artist goes these day.

I'm exhausted, sad and feel terrible. I was expecting something good after my tiring schedules. Chanyeol walked past me and before he could get away, I don't want our day to end with his temper at his hottest peak and do nothing when we're already engage. I need to start handling fiery situations with him if I want us to get ready for our future together.

I hugged him from behind and I secured my fingers to make sure he's not going anywhere.

"Chanyeol. You should know better that there will be times that I need to do things with other people not because I want to but because I need to. I'm always doing my best to understand you and your obsessions but please, believe in what I say everytime you ask because that's the only way you can tell me that you can trust me as your lover. If you're going to continue to act cold and brush things aside because you're mad at something that didn't go as you want then...

I'll grow tired of you Chanyeol even if I don't want to."

Suddenly silence filled the room and only our breathing is audible. After saying what I badly wanted to say to him, I feel like the weight on my chest is gone as well as the concerns that keeps on bugging my head about the things Chanyeol is sensitive at has vanished.

His fingers started playing around my knuckles. I smiled at his small action.

"Baekhyun-ah..."

My heart felt like it's torned into thousand pieces. How his voice sounded when he called my name was filled with sorrow. He turned around and I gasped not the first time but he waa sobbing so hard.

"I'm, I'm scared of not having you by my side Baek even just for a moment." Chanyeol tried supressing his sobs while biting his bottom lip but it didn't work out.

I cupped his face and slowly brushed the tears that were falling on his cheeks. It was rare to see him broke down in tears in front of me.

"I don't know what to do Chanyeol-ah but I've been telling like a million times that I'll never leave you. What is making you think that I'll leave you?" I asked and quickly hugged him tight, burying my face in his toned chest. My favorite place.

"I don't know baby." Chanyeol hugged me back and his face rested on neck. His tears damped my shirt but I could careless.

"You know, when I first met you you're the funniest and very talkative person everytime you're with me. Also, you're my giant baby before you even transformed into a daddy." We both laughed at what I said and the hug became tighter.

"There's something wrong me, Baekhyun and I hate it." His deep voice was music for my ears however it made my eyebrows furrowed and I broke the hug to stare at his handsome face.

"You're right there is something wrong with you."

Chanyeol looked shock at what I said. I noticed him swallowed a dry lump but I continued.

"So am I. You should know Chanyeol that I won't be here in front of you if I didn't accept every inch of what you have. Oh wait- that came out wrong." We chuckled but I took it as a chance to hold his face and pulled his head down for a kiss.

"No matter what, I'll always love you because you're you Chanyeol-ah."