#7

"Don't answer me with a question Baekhyun."

"I-It's already in the past Chanyeol-ah. I think you said you're craving for some chicken-" I quickly snatched a wing and put it in his mouth. My thoughts said I should escape to avoid embarrassment yet as I stood up trying to get away his long arms caught my waist pulling me on his lap. Heat quickly crept up my face after I felt his breath on my ear and his lips were tracing down to the corner of my trembling lips.

"I am going to repeat because I remembered asking you that question after I came home from Japan last year yet you avoided it and the year passed without knowing why you're wasted. Did you miss me that bad?" He drank the beer dry and threw it without a care if it would land on the expensive-looking carpet. His arms stayed on my waist as I tried succeeding to not tremble but failed. His lips were a tease lingering on my cheeks.

"Baekhyun-ah..." He buried his nose on my neck and my body shivered as a response.

"I-I missed you so bad that time. I was so angry and frustrated because you didn't even dare to say goodbye before your flight and I couldn't last for long not seeing you for a few days." My breathing was ragged and I feel embarrassed. Why did he need to bring up something ridiculous in our 'us' time.

"I did punish you that time from what Jongdae said you did without knowing the reason why. I'm sorry..." Chanyeol whispered. My body relaxed at his apology and I shifted my face to glance at him.

"It's okay, it's not like it's your fault. I'm just a pathetic person." I said and went silent. Yeah it's true. I feel pathetic everytime I am alone. I feel insecure to those people Chanyeol works with. Why can't I work with him? I mean just the of us in one piece. I also wanted people to see our chemistry together so that fans would have something to play at or to remember every time they see our names together. Chanyeol & Baekhyun.

Yet I couldn't even have that because our management thinks being in one group and performing as one can do.

The windows were open and the visibility of the night sky from our place was very aesthetic. Hands on my waist caught my attention. Chanyeol was trying to open my robe. I hesitantly tried to stop him at least but with his larger hands he caught my wrists and proceeded untying the ribbon.

"You're thinking something stressful and annoying that made you feel pathetic. What is it?" He said while sneaking his free hand inside my robe, I flinched trying to come up with a reason as I was getting distracted with his thief-like hand.

"I just- wanted to eat a wing- Chanyeol-ah! S-Stop..." He pinched my nipple harder and a moan succeeded escaping my lips.

"How disappointing... Our fans thought you're always brutally honest with your words." Series of moans audibly echoed through the room after he slowly twirled my nipple then pinch, twirl and pinch. I felt my underwear inside my robe was getting tighter but what's worse was that I couldn't cover my mouth from embarrassing moans that were emitting from my mouth. Chanyeol's grip was too strong to break.

"Ah- stop...Oh God, Chanyeol I d-don't want to dirty m-my brief! Ah-"

"I told you how I hate it when you're not telling the truth." He whispered and licked my lips only putting my mind in a worst state.

"F-Fine! Chanyeol!" I moaned while my body was writhing in great pleasure and pain from coming handsfree, my energy was sucked in instant as Chanyeol kept me on place retrieving his hand and freeing my abused wrists.

"I always tell you to be honest with what you're feeling."

I groaned and cringed. Even if I moved just for an inch I could feel the stickiness of my own essence inside my brief. I badly wanted to kill myself for telling him such a stupid word.