#6

I couldn't take it anymore and it's a miracle I lasted sitting for long. If it wasn't for Chanyeol and Dad's relationship, I would definitely decline his condition.

My eyes drifted to the crowd of fans lining up for our interactions and I felt miserable. The end of line was like a kilometre away and the vibrating tool inside me wasn't pleasing when I twitched every time someone touches me.

I groaned and a hand was placed on my shoulder made me flinched and Joonmyeon's bright smile appeared.

"If you're still sick or tired, we can just tell them and I know they'll understand." I wanted to tell him that it's not that. I shook my head and tried acting comfortable despite the cold beads of sweat forming on my forehead, I took the mini fan.

"Don't worry about me hyung... I was only wooed by how much fans seems to stay and loved us over these years." I beamed a smile and he nodded in agreement and sighed.

"I wish they'll stay until we get old." I only smiled at what Joonmyeon said and felt my mood dropped a little. Yeah, I don't know what to do without our fans if that time would come.

I nearly gasped out loud good thing I quickly covered my mouth and crouch a little. How the vibration could get stronger? Strange, it feels good yet unpleasant in my situation. I silently took a cardboard and covered the tent on my pants. It's very embarrassing. My hand felt something liquid and slimy and I noticed my mouth was hanging open for a minute already until a fan came across our table and that's when I felt my world shaking besides my body.

"H-Hello!" I bit my lip after I stuttered. The fan seems star struck which was a good thing and didn't notice I was wiping the corners of my lips and tried to sit comfortable, but comfortable is an understatement.

"Baekhyun? You looked pale, are you not feeling well?" The fangirl asked and heat crept on my face. I felt someone reacted and I glanced at Chanyeol who smirked at the fangirl's remarked but ignored me as soon as another fan came in front of him. I bit my lip and turned my attention to the girl in front of me.

"Kind of, but because you're here I feel a lot better." I cheered and the fangirl smiled as she placed her own The War album for me to sign. A scoffed and a grunt after were audible and before I knew it, Chanyeol was standing behind me and placed his long veiny hands on my shoulders silently massaging me like with a little threat in it, I think?

"Thank you for loving us, take care!" I said when the fangirl moved in front of Joonmyeon. I sighed, finally she's gone but another was here to make it more impossible to last longer.

"Chanyeol-"

"Manager-nim!" I blinked and I have no idea what was Chanyeol planning to do until our manager approached us and Chanyeol confronted him.

"Baekhyun wasn't feeling well. I think I need to take him backstage for his medicine." Chanyeol reasoned out and upon hearing his words I know he's planning something. I prayed that manager would retort.

"Let's just get someone to fetch it for him."

"and he wants to take a leak." My face paled and I knew I loss when he nodded and Chanyeol took my wrist to pull me up as I walked behind him to dressing room. How unlucky I am when we got there, unfortunately the room was empty and he let me got in first until I heard the door lock clicked behind me.

"How is my Baekhyun?" He leaned back on the door as I fidgeted in front of him. I swallowed before I met his piercing gaze and my hole twitched staring at how he was staring at me. It was too intense that I got conscious with my obvious tent below.