#13

The place was a feast to my eyes. So as Chanyeol's back view from my seat. He was checking in and from what I know this was not the usual place we check in every time we have concerts and performance to a foreign country. It's a higher level of class this hotel has yet I doubt it's more expensive than his car.

An hour left before the sun rise.

Unlocking my phone, my phone storage was full. It must be because of what Chanyeol kept on installing in my phone. What he plays, I should play it also. I sighed and went back rummaging from photos and videos until I got in my messages and my eyes caught the unknown conversation where... that horrifying photo existed.

I was starving and my eyes were near closing again when a cold large hand crept on one side of my face, I shoot awake. A staff was standing behind him holding our luggages while he was looking at me adoringly. I cleared my throat and I flushed in embarrassment.

"Let's eat breakfast before you start dozing off." He withdrew his hand and that empty feeling was itching me to snatched his hand back and smooch my face all over it.

"That sounds amazing." I chirped. We walked to the elevator and his hand was still luring out my attention. I wanted to grab it, hold and squeeze it but my anxiety got the best of me. I lowered my head and shrugged. It's impossible...

"Eh?" Was I could only say when he takes my twitching fingers lacing them with his' I looked back to our hands and back to his eyes when he chuckled.

"Eh?" He mimicked. I rolled my eyes but then smiled after. I've been wanting to do this. Not caring about public impression. Well, not that there's much people around us. Actually this hotel was very fascinating. The whole establishment looked so private like it was made only for A-listers and politicians.

The elevator ride was silent. I felt awkward with how stiffed the bellboy looked like, not that I cared.

We arrived in front of the room Chanyeol paid for and what was inside took my words. I left Chanyeol rushing to the view the wide glass door was showing. The city lights of Kyoto, the sunrise hovering over the whole horizon and the balcony was getting blessed by its sunshine. I nearly thought I was dreaming.

We've been to many places and hotels but we could not afford to enjoy the most of them because the schedule's were too tight. Too fascinated that my hands were on the glass door, it suddenly slid to the side literally was opened. I squealed waiting for myself to fall on the balcony floor but an arm circled around my waist and I bumped my back against his body.

"You nearly hurt yourself Baekhyun. Try not to become a sloppy puppy sometimes, hm?" I frowned and I was about to turn around but he held me in place, fixing the backhug. The cold morning breeze swooped over us and I shivered. Next thing I know, Chanyeol's head was on my shoulders transferring heat on my neck with his warm breathe passing on my sensitive skin.

"This place is so amazing. How could you afford this place Yeol?"

"Because I'm Park Chanyeol." I smirked at his remark and we found ourselves swaying. At this moment, we're free from everything. A moment we've been craving for every time our bodies yearning for each other's touch. His face was melting against mine.

The moment was too enticing. Before I knew it, he was already nibbling my lower lip asking for entrance. My knees weakened and I think he noticed it as he stays firm to hold me while he was exploring my mouth with his naughty tongue. Gliding, I moaned feeling ticklish with the act and pulled off. Trying to catch my breath, he caught my lips instead. He placed my legs around his waist and I was moaning because of my manhood making friction with his, sending sensations that we couldn't control.