#Extra

The SM Town Live Tour 2019 in an asian country has come to an end. EXO members as well as the other groups went backstage. Chanyeol was walking behind them glaring holes to a specific duo who even high-five together and Heechul placed an arm around Baekhyun that made the fiancé behind them widened his eyes.

"Heechul-sunbae! Did you see that earlier, I was fantastic in that part. I told ya-"

Baekhyun bumped against Chanyeol's hard chest after the latter was pulled by his arm. Heechul was left chuckling nervously of what happened but Chanyeol's eyes ensured that he and Baekhyun needed a privacy.

"Wait Chanyeol, I still have something to show to Baekkie in our dressing room." But Chanyeol only answered him nothing that made Baekhyun felt awkward to his sunbae.

"Don't worry Sunbae, you can show it later." Baekhyun said in a low voice. Chanyeol scoffed and buried Baekhyun's face on his chest as Heechul was blushing with his face getting more pink as he stared at the couple.

"Oh-Okay."

When Chanyeol saw a vacant dressing room, he pulled Baekhyun in with him closing the door behind them.

"Chanyeol..."

Baekhyun carressed his fiancé's face quickly after Chanyeol pressed his back on the door while hugging his baby with creased eyebrows and forehead.

"Are you somehow... mad?" Again...

Chanyeol stayed silent. Instead he took Baekhyun's beautiful fingers from his cheeks, kissing them hungrily yet with yearning in his eyes. He was staring at Baekhyun's orbs trying to make his fiancé to give in.

"Chanyeol, p-please not here. We still need to go to after party- hngg." Baekhyun breathed shakingly after Chanyeol licked his middle finger that sent a shuddering feeling directly in his body.

He could feel Chanyeol's hard tent pressing on his stomach that he unintentionally moaned.

"I'm so mad Baek. So mad that I just wanted to place a punch or slap a face but- fuck. I wanted you more right now than doing those." Baekhyun blushed and his mind was blown off when Chanyeol took hold of his hands and switched their positions, getting trapped between the concrete door and Chanyeol's rock-hard body. Baekhyun have noticed how Chanyeol's body got bigger than before everyday.

"But Heechul-sunbae and I are close, you know that- ahh!" Baekhyun's moan got louder after Chanyeol cupped his face and sucked on his neck hard. Hard enough to make his knees wobbled and made him winced in pleasure.

"C-Can't you just kiss me?"

"Nope. I won't be kissing you until tomorrow."

"As if you can." Baekhyun regretted daring him when a knee massaged his crotch area. He nearly even fell from his feet good thing Chanyeol caught him by the waist.

Baekhyun was having a hard time suppressing his moans as the pleasure arises to his body while Chanyeol has been enjoying torturing him however a sound of a door creaking open stopped them and a staff came out from the dressing room's comfort room that made the couple stop.

——

We went back to Seoul the next day and only Chanyeol and I left. Everyone was heading to the after party but we decided to fetch Chanyeol's Jeep before heading there because he left his powerbank inside it. Him and his techs.

"Chanyeol, hands..." I pointed before we went outside the parking lot. The elevator door opened and he pulled me out not caring if someone sees us holding hands together. His warm hand was decreasing the tension that I have when we stepped out the elevator.