#14

Trickling sounds of water running loudly.

Something smooth caressing my arms.

A cold matter gushing over my body as limbs were flailing around me, I shot my eyes open surprised to see that I was in a bath tub with Chanyeol. My body felt weak because of him who demanded another round only ending up exhausting me to sleep. I couldn't even remember if, if we came after I did so.

I was in heat feeling Chanyeol's body behind me while soaping my arms and my shoulders. I shivered in delight. I don't usually feel weak whatever kind of activities me and Chanyeol do. But what was making me weak in my place was how he's being extra gentle to me and with that, my whole being submits only to him.

Last night was a moment to remember.

"Got a good sleep? I figured you would feel icky after you made a mess of ourselves." His voice was waging sexiness and it wasn't helping, I blushed.

"I did not. You're being too hype about doing it." I retorted in a low voice, embarrassed from his dirty talk. A finger tipped my chin to my side getting captured in a slow passionate kiss. I was grasping on his bent knees beside me as I let him suck my mouth to his satisfaction. The hot water was getting hotter from what I was feeling or it might be just my body heated up by Chanyeol's sweet movements.

While tangling my tongue with his, his arm circled around my exposed my waist as his other hand were holding my chin. I wish Chanyeol would get extra gentler like this in the future.

"I really like it when you're so weak. I can get to hold your submissive body for however I want." Chanyeol slipped his fingers with mine and with his face resting beside mine.

"Y-You can hold me like this for how long you want but not in water Yeol. You know that I get sick instantly, right?" It took me a lot of courage to say that but his chuckle threw me back in embarrassment and he snuggled tighter with my frail body. The water splashed out of the tub. His pressed member teasing my back was sending different message to my body, I faltered.

"Then let's get sick together."

--

The sound of hairdryer that I was using on Chanyeol's hair was filling the room until he spoke.

"Baekhyun-ah, our clothes are in the table. Can you get it for me?" Speaking of clothes, we're only in our robes and I have been drooling over the image of Chanyeol in a white robe making him look so vulnerable.

I obliged after turning the blower off. I blinked a few times if what I was actually holding are the clothes that we're going to wear today.

"Uh, Chanyeol? We're going to wear kimonos?" I went back to where he was sitting and he grinned like a spoiled child as he took the clothes from my hands to hold my hands instead. Heat was creeping on my body again as his touches were making friction, It was a fluttering action.

"We're going to spend the day like husbands. I read it from one of your notes back in the dorm." I blushed. I should've hid it better. Not like I could actually hide something from Chanyeol. However this is really embarrassing yet sweet at the same time.

"Like husbands?" The thought forced me to smile. Chanyeol's smile is already contagious.

He started kissing my knuckles, peppering them with light-feather kisses. I was squirming inside to hug him but I remain standing.

"Don't you like it?" Chanyeol asked and his expression suddenly morphed into a gloomy sad face. His eyes bore into mine waiting for me to speak. That eyes that talk directly through my soul that makes me vulnerable every time our eyes connected with each other.