#8

I woke up and I instantly regretted it after I remembered Chanyeol went to Japan early in the morning. I glanced at the window and it was already sunset. I didn't realize it has been hours since Chanyeol was away from me.

I roamed my eyes around our shared room.

What should I do to busy myself to not think about him too much?

My phone blinked on the nightstand and a message from my manager-nim appeared as I unlocked my phone.

"Baekhyun remember to go to Prive's dinner meeting later @8pm. I'll fetch you."

I nodded in understanding and replied with an okay. It was only 5pm. What is Chanyeol doing around this time? Is he resting or on his way to meet the producer?

My mind said to sleep more and wait until it's 7 to prepare but my phone rang and my mood quickly went up after seeing Chanyeol's caller i.d flashed on the screen.

"How's my baby?" His voice made me weak. With how deep and hoarse it was, it made my energy go down the drain.

"I-I'm fine. I just woke up actually." I replied and lied back on the bed as I stared on the picture frame on the bedside table. I smiled and held my phone tight.

"You're not fine. Do you want me to dump my meeting and go back there?"

His question stunned me. He would really go to do that? I nearly said yes but I don't want to be selfish and make his trip all the way from here turn to nothing.

"N-No! I mean yes, I missed you so much already but just do your thing there and I'll wait for you till you come back..." I pulled the blankets up to my shoulders when I felt a breeze passed after I said that.

"I missed you too baby. Unfortunately I still need to set things up here till tomorrow and I'll go home the day after tomorrow." Chanyeol sounded tired and even so, at least he called me just like what he said last night.

"Don't forget to rest Yeollieee..." I cooed and I heard him giggled as I grinned silently and went to stare at the ceiling.

"I will and when I get back get ready for your reward. Are you still on bed?" I heard him sighed and cleared his throat. He sounded like moving to somewhere until the muffled sounds stop.

"I am and a little bit sleepy."

"Very good..."

I was about to ask why when a knock came on the door disturbing our call.

"Someone knocked. Who is it?" Chanyeol asked sounded dominant than before. I shrugged but then remember we're talking over the phone.

"Baekhyun? It's me Sehun..." His voice resonated through here and I swallowed nervously. Why of all times he came right when we're talking?

"Chanyeol it's-"

"I know, I heard and that's a very good thing."

"What do you mean Chanyeol?" I asked but Sehun knocked again interrupting us for the second time.

"Baekhyun are you busy? I know it became awkward for the two of us but please let me apologize." Sehun pleaded but Chanyeol quickly jumped in.

"You know I missed you so bad right baby?" I quickly got nervously excited without knowing why yet I replied with a hum and his voice sounded mischievous and was planning something.

Whatever it is, it won't turn out good.

"Y-yes..." My voice trailed off as my breathing hitched and my palms getting sweaty.