#3

"Baekhyun? Wake up dough..."

"5 more minutes..." I muttered and hugged whatever I was holding onto.

"If we stayed for another 5 minutes then fans will find us out here and they're going to post another one later."

Hands were rubbing my own producing heat that replaced the cold shuddering feeling from my fingers to warmth that I've wanted since we drove the streets earlier. Wait- why are we not moving? I remember we were on our way to my parent's house and I held on his waist and I...

"You fell asleep on our way. Good thing I'm awesome I didn't let you fall off the streets." I forced my eyes open and I found myself hugging Chanyeol's waist completely and I quickly blushed.

"Sorry Chanyeol I fell asleep," I pushed my body away from him but he held my hands on place around him.

"Let's stay like this for a minute."

"But fans might see us and I know you don't like it."

He caressed my fingers softly as I purred and leaned my head on his back comfortably inhaling his oh-so-manly scent.

"Who told you that?"

"I... thought so because you're always angry about it when there's something up about us." I reasoned out and he sighed and soon my hands were lifted and cold tingly feeling rushed on my system as he trailed kisses on my knuckles.

"I always like it everytime fans or some random newspaper from other countries would post something about us dating or being cute together. I... always like it when fans speculated how we are so matched for each other and seeing ChanBaek banners in every of our performances makes me flustered that I needed to be alone to let my smile out. I only act like I don't like it because Jongdae and Jongin eventually tease us and make fun of it." Throughout his sudden confession I was smiling ear to ear like my lips are going to be ripped out.

"Y-You're making me speechless..." I said not removing the smile I have and he side glanced and peeked at him.

"That's just a bit of my thoughts. There's more for you to hear."

--

We sat beside the window as we waited for our Udon, Galbi and Bibimbap.

"I thought you're on a diet?"

I nervously laughed and scratched my head.

"I think I'm getting fatter and maybe you..."

He frowned and placed his phone down on the table.

"Who told you that shit again."

I gulped audibly and played with my fingers. I'm not used at him cussing in front of me. Maybe if he's too mad because of me. He never cussed that much, I think?

"Stop overthinking and speculating things that might upset me Baekhyun. I hate it when you're getting sad about those kinds of things." He said sternly and before anything else good thing our food was served and cut him off.

Look who's talking.

He's the one who's always speculating things about Sehun and from other artists I worked with and the reason why I was stressed about those kinds of things. I frowned silently and was about to get a spoonful of rice when I heard scoffed.

I looked at him across the table and he was glaring at his phone. Did he see something again about us?

"Chanyeol?"

"It's nothing. Let's eat." He shook his head and placed some Galbi on my plate. I smiled and thanked him.

"Eat more. I don't like you starving yourself. Whatever you become, I will always love you."