Moiety

LittleMissyL

Moiety: One of two equal parts Never treated as an equal due to being an omega, Yoongi lives life serving ot... Еще

Hello!
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
I Got Tagged
Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Suprise!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Never have I ever...
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (M) (?)
Chapter 47 (M)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54- The End
Epilogue.
Extra- Tae's Thank You
Rewrites!

Chapter 37

6.2K 370 196
LittleMissyL

"-2!..3!..-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YOONGI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Yoongi woke with a start, his heart raced and eyes searched across the room.
Namjoon and taehyung stood at the door, a small cupcake with a bright pink candle in the middle sat alone in taehyungs large hands.

"Happy birthday yoongs" Namjoon giggled at the boy still in a sleepy state, he then walked over a placed a soft kiss in his forehead.

"YAS! Big 18 now! Life's a party and we're dancing all night!" Tae cheered happily, bouncing in his spot. In doing so, he caused a rush of panic to surge through Namjoon as the older soon realised how much of a fire hazard taehyung was.

"Aww thanks guys!" Yoongi giggled cutely. He took the small cupcake into his hands and blew out the candle.

"Do you feel any different?" Tae asked excitedly, now jumping up and down on the bed.

Yoongi took a moment and searched the air, almost as if the answer was there.
"No, not really, not yet anyways."

"Well, we have a surprise for you!" Namjoon stood up, now walking to the door. He stepped out for a short moment, yoongi gave inquisitive look in the meantime. Namjoon reentered with a medium sized pink bag.

"Here you go, your first surprise." Namjoon gave a dimpled smile.

Yoongi stared at the pretty pink bag. It was from a clothes shop, that much was obvious, soft white tissue paper flowed from the brim.
Yoongi gave a small look to the older two in the room before looking in the bag.

"Oh my..." yoongi pulled out a gift  that made him want to scream.

"Relax, me and Tae saw them in a store and they just screamed your name." Namjoon chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck, He was a little nervous as to how the younger would react to the present.

"But... I shouldn't..." yoongis previously happy smile started to frown, everyone will think I'm a freak...

"You should. If there's anyone in this whole pack that can pull them off, it's you. Don't think about what others will say, for now just, enjoy them" Namjoon gave yoongi such a soft smile that made the younger relax.
The small omega peered inside the bag once again, the overwhelming joy rushing through his chest.
He decided to do as he was told, and enjoy them.

"OH MY GOODNESS JOONIE THEY'RE JUST SO PRETTY!"

Yoongi stood on the bed and pulled out the beautiful gift.
A pair of platform, 6 inch, suede red high heels.
They had a simple strap around the ankle and two crossing straps above the bride of the foot.

(These are the shoes I imagine and I'm actually in love with them ♥️ thank you Pinterest lol)

"Ca- can I try them on?" He asked shyly, ears soon matching the pretty shoes in colour.

"Of course!" The pair answered enthusiastically. A wave of relief washed through them as they discovered the gift was a success.

Yoongi then jumped, landing in his butt and quickly strapped on the heels.
He stood up and stared at his now very pretty feet.

"C'mon! Give us a show!" Tae giggled as he sat beside Namjoon, admiring how happy the youngest was.

Yoongi began walking effortless in a straight line. Confidence oozed from the omega, not to mention the fact he looked bomb af (an: sorry not sorry)

Admittedly, the younger had worn high heels before. As a child he was a brat for stealing his mama's formal heels. After deciding he wanted to be a queen at a young age, he began experimenting with his feminine side. And he liked it. He felt pretty, and sexy, and just happy.

"-yoongi!"

Said omega snapped from his thoughts, "what? Sorry..." he replied sheepishly.

"I was just asking how do you feel?" Taehyung stared up at his friend with an expecting smile.

"I feel good Tae" yoongi twirled once more, "I feel so pretty"

"Maybe you should wear them to the ball tonight?" Namjoon asked softly, awaiting the youngers outburst.
Which soon followed.

"Are you crazy Joonie?! Imagine the looks I'd get! People talking and staring"
Yoongi nervously picked at his fingers, his anxiety built up with every passing second.

"Okay, Okay. It was only a suggestion." Namjoon stood and reassured the younger by engulfing him in a tight hug.

"Thank you for the gift. I absolutely love it~" yoongi whispered softly as he hugged his older cousin.

"That's not all!" Tae suddenly exclaimed from behind the pair, "this day is full of surprises for my one and only bestest best friend in the whole entire planet!"

Yoongi could only give a confused look before Tae started fussing him about.
Before he'd even realised, yoongi was dressed in dark blue jeans, black suspenders and a khaki green bomber jacket. (You know this outfit)
Yoongi carefully paced the precious shoes back in their bag and left it inside Tae's room, then wearing a suitable pair of black converse highs.

Yoongi didn't get to compliment Tae's outfit choice for him when he was Suddenly pushed out the bedroom door and down the stairs.
Everything happened so quickly, by the time yoongi had blinked he realised he was now sitting at the top seat in the dining room, all his friends gathered around him as a celebratory breakfast was held.

"Happy birthday Yoongi!" Luna Jaeeun hugs the younger from behind his chair, placing a soft kiss on his temple.
Alpha Jeon placed a warm hand on his shoulder, "Happy birthday son"

Yoongi smiled brightly, "Oh thank you. Thank you so much. You really shouldn't have gone to so much trouble"

"Ah now, we won't be hearing any of that" the kind Luna smiled, taking a seat closely to yoongi, "it's your 18th birthday. Your first birthday in our pack. That deserves celebration."

"Let's dig in!" Alpha Jeon cheered merrily, everyone clapped and began stacking the breakfast goods onto their plates.

Yoongi searched around the room. The scent ever evident yet distant.

"L-Luna?" He called quietly, barely grasping the older omegas attention.

"Yes darling?"

"Where is he?"

Luna knew he'd ask that eventually. Of course he would, it's his birthday and his supposed mate isn't to be seen.
Luna knew why her son was absent, yet that didn't stop her heart from aching as she noticed the cute pout on yoongis lips.

"He's just gone to get some errands for me dear, he'll be home soon" she tried to reassure the boy.

Yoongi nodded slowly, accepting that this was probably the most explanation he would get.
"Okay"

Despite the lack of Jungkooks presence, yoongi enjoyed his birthday breakfast. Everyone was happy and giggling. It was such a pure and joyous meal. Yoongi could only anticipate what the rest of the day would bring.

**

"WHAT?!" Yoongi stood with his hands covering his mouth, hiding behind his palms a wide smile was plastered across his face.

"Yes, come on or we'll be late!"

Before he knew it, yoongi was strapped into his seat in the back of Seokjins car, tapping his knees in anticipation.

Yoongi pressed his hands up against the glass, his jaw hung open with excitement and awe.
Jin and Namjoon decided to take yoongi shopping for his birthday. Despite living in the pack house for almost a month now, yoongi still wore the same clothes he had brought with him. A few pairs of jeans and t-shirts. Otherwise he simply wore Jungkooks or taehyungs clothes. Even though taehyungs were still a bit big, they fit better than Jungkooks giant hoodies and shirts, although they were still his favourite.

Seokjin suggested a shppping trip as he knew the boy would need more clothes if he was planning on living there. That and the other thing. Yes that thing would kill him if they let yoongi stay home today.

Jin and Joon giggled at the youngers cute reaction.
"Have you been shopping here before yoongi-ah?" Jin asked in his sweet voice as he parked the car.

"Nah, I only go shopping twice a year with the pack around Christmas and Easter." Yoongi answered plainly as he started to remove his seatbelt.

"Oh.." jin locked the car and walked around to hold his mates hand, he too wore a sad sort of look.
It was little things that bothered them. The little things yoongi missed. Like visiting a shopping mall.

"Well, we have been informed by a certain alpha that you must come home with at least a whole new wardrobe and some luxuries of course" Namjoon smiled as he led them all into the mall.

Yoongi stared wide eyes at the many shop grins that littered the mall. There were so many smells and sounds. His small body was soon becoming overwhelmed with excitement, yet his anxiety, as always, still lingered near, causing the boys hands to nervously grip each other and stand tense in the spot.

Seokjin noticed the change in his demeanour and walked over, he made himself at eye level with yoongi and spoke in that soothing parental voice.

"Relax yoongi-ah, you're safe here. Me and Joonie aren't gonna leave your side." He reassured the younger.

Yoongi took in a deep breath, grounding himself.
"Thank you."

Jin stood and was about to walk back to his mate when he felt a small tug on his sweater.
He looked back a saw a shy yoongi stare
up into his own deep brown eyes, "Jin-hyung.. can- can I hold your hand?" Yoongi asked in the smallest voice he could muster.

Jin smiled warmly and nodded a little as he stood straight, then taking the youngers hand into his own.
Yoongi smiled in appreciation at this.
Namjoon too smiled and took the younger omegas other hand into his own.

It's funny, Namjoon thought to himself, yoongi is so strong. He's probably the strongest person Namjoon had ever met. His little cousin, who in all honesty was more like a brother, has been through so much. Has endured such copious amounts of pain. Yet here he is. Standing happily while holding his sweet mate Jins hand. Namjoon smiled. Things are finally getting better. Seeing two of his favourite people giggling and smiling, Namjoon releases a sigh of relief.

"You alright hun?"

Namjoon hadn't realised how long he had beeen in a daze, for now the trio stood in a clothes shop browsing through the aisles. Jin noticed the little sigh from his mate, hence why he now stood holding his mates hands within his own, focusing on his eyes to make sure he was okay.

"I'm fine sweetie." Namjoon placed a warm kiss on his mates plump lips, "I'm absolutely fine"

The trio shopped for two hours straight. Yoongi was blushing madly the whole time. The older couple were treating him so well. He did really enjoy their company. Yet there was a longing feeling within. A feeling of loneliness despite standing in a mall of hundreds of people.
Jin, the ever observant, noticed this sad aura that surrounded the pup.
Jin whispered to Namjoon that he and yoongi needed the bathroom and that they'd be back in a moment.

Namjoon simply nodded, focusing on a pair of funky pink gloves in the window of a store, thinking they'd suit a certain omega perfectly.

Jin and yoongi entered the bathroom and Jin stood closer to the omega. Yoongi visvlu tensed at the close contact yet didn't seem as uncomfortable as he once would have.

"Yoongi-ah, by now you must know that I can't help you unless you tell me what's wrong..." Jin started softly, his large hand made its way to the youngers shoulder, providing some comfort.
Yoongi turned his head to the floor, finding his oddly tied shoelaces far more interesting.

"Yoongi?"

Damn it. Yoongi couldn't Ignore Jim, not when his voice could literally melt butter.
"Y-Yes?"

"What's up sweetie? You seem like you want to be happy, and here you are so sad"
Jin almost sounded as if he were about to start crying.
And yoongi could feel it. Yoongi could feel the worry radiate off of Jin.
Oh Jin, you're too good for this world.

"I- I feel ... alone"
Yoongi voice wavered and was barely an octave loud.
Yet Jin heard him.

"Why- ... where is he jin? Why hasn't he seen me today?" Yoongi eyes watered as it all began to make sense.

I swear I will kill that damn alpha some day.. Jin smiled as he realised what was happening.

"Sweetie, I promise you, everything is okay. Jungkook will see you later at the ball." Jin began to gently wipe away the youngest few stray tears.

"But why later? Why not now?"
Yoongis mind was creating various scenarios, none of which were good, as to why Jungkook would wait to see him at the Ball.
Maybe he'll realise I'm not his mate, and then he can find his real lover at the ball.
Or maybe, maybe he knows we're not mates and is just toying with me?
What if he wants to use me?

"Sweetie none of that is true!" Jin three his arms around the omega, holding him tightly to his taller frame.
Yoongi spoke his thoughts aloud, a little habit he had, Jin felt awful that the pup had been doubting himself the whole day.

"Jungkook... Jungkook loves you yoongi. He loved you so much. Even a blind man can see how much he loves you!" Jin soothed the younger into a calm state before holding him away to stare directly into his eyes, "Jungkook loves you."

Yoongi stared back at Jin, he could feel that he was telling the truth. He shook off the negative thoughts as best he can, "o-okay. Thank you Jinnie"
Yoongi mumbled some more "Thank you"s as he hugged the elder.

"It's my pleasure sweets, now we best be getting home. Another surprise awaits!"

Yoongi stepped back and smiled excitedly at the elder, who then cooed at the pups cute face.

*knock knock*

"Um Jin? Yoongi? You guys have been gone for quite a while, is everything alright?" Namjoon called shyly from the other side of the door.

Yoongi and Jin both giggled before exiting the bathroom. Neither explained to the alpha about what happened in the bathroom they simply ignored his questions and said it was time to go home.
Namjoon, who trusted his mate fully, accepted this response and drive the two omegas home.

Where the next surprise waited.

*******************************************

Okay my berries,
Let me be real.
I'm very sorry for not updating,
This is because, and if you know me irl please don't ask, but I've started recently going to counselling.
And it's scary
But also great?
And for the past two weeks I've just kinda been... bluh?
Does that make sense?
But I got a surge of like, inspiration? so I made this chapter and I'm starting the next now so it should be soon, but no promises.
So yeah.
Sorry, hopefully I continue from now back to my normal schedule but who knows lol 😂
Anyways.
I love you all.
Bye!

ALSO: how would y'all feel about another fanfic?
I know I already have a yoonminkook story, but I kinda want to do another one 😂
Any ship suggestion? (All bottom yoongi tho)

Bye!

Word count: 2572

LittleMissyL
xox

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

749K 11.4K 32
Top: Bts // Bottom: Yoongi Yoongi paired with all the Bts members - Smut - Boyxboy - Mature content - Oneshot - Lemon - Fluff - Escalations of 0-100...
799K 53.9K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
217K 7.2K 26
Book I of 'Only Mine' @Jeon_jk started following you Warning: Instagram AU Boy × boy Smut Daddy kink TopKook BottomTae Side ships: Yoonmin Namjin Hos...
Behind Curtains | Jikook | Sincerely Jikook

Любовные романы

1.8M 133K 127
[ Alpha and Omega A.U ] "Even if this was all play pretend... will you still love me the same way?" Jeon Jungkook is a young Twenty-One year old Alph...