The Unexpected Nanny 2

By JeniRaeD

Story is published on Amazon, (kindle and Paperback). Smashwords, and more! Sadie, Antonio, and Ethan are all... More

Authors Note
Heads up
1- Driving 101
2- "Oh my!"
3- Explanation
4- Spur of the moment decision
5- Just us
6- Opening her heart
7- The kiss of heaven
8- So wrong, that it felt so right
9- One last time
10- Nobody is getting hurt
11- The Nanny
12- Oh the dilemma
13- Office Romance
14- Opening up options
Quick A/N
15- A feeling of guilt
16- The talk with Grace
17- Embarrassing moment
18- Confronting Melissa
19- The girls dates
20- An offer for Ethan
21- Ethan on cloud nine
22- Grace's admission
23- Grace Admits to Ethan her love
Helpful to readers
25- Ti amo
26- Getting to Grace
27- Surprise
28- Having a little fun
29- Renewing vows
30- You slept with her?
31- You're pregnant?
32- Understanding
33- Drunk boys misbehave
34- Making up
35- Exciting news reveal
36- Love all around
37- Complete my life
38- Coming clean
39- It's time
40- The Birth
41- Happiness
42- Arriving in Italy
43- Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

24- You can whack me

7.5K 566 423
By JeniRaeD

Ilona was sitting downstairs reading a book while making sure the kids fell asleep. Ethan made his way down the stairs wanting to check on Faith, and saw Ilona sitting on the couch, he walked over to her, and sat down on the other side of her. "How are they doing?"

"I think they're asleep, I heard some giggles a little while ago, but haven't heard anymore from them for about ten minutes now." She kept her eyes glued on her book, and was having a hard time looking at him, thinking back to how she saw Ethan, and Grace looking at each other earlier. More so, thinking about Grace's glares she was receiving from her, and couldn't figure out why. She set her book down onto her lap, and looked over at Ethan, squinting her eyebrows "Is there something I should know?"

Ethan tilted his head to the side, and looked at her wondering what she was curious to know. He had a feeling it was about Grace, since she asked him earlier if something was going on between him, and Grace "About what?"

"At dinner, I noticed how you, and Grace kept eyeing each other, I also kept getting glaring eyes staring at me throughout the day from her. So, I'm asking, is there something I should know?"

Ethan looked down to the floor, he was feeling like a heel, and knew he had made a mistake sleeping with her, knowing he should have waited until he knew for sure what was going on between him, and Grace. At the time, he didn't think anything was going to happen between them, but his heart and mind was still thinking about her.

"It's a long story." he said quietly, as his eyes slowly rolled up to see if she was looking at him, and saw her staring at him with her arms crossed, knowing she was waiting for him to answer her question.

"I'm all ears, and we have all night."

He knew he had to talk to her, and to clear the air, after all she is Antonio, and Sadie's nanny, and he would be seeing her all the time. She deserved an explanation from him, and it was only right that he explained to her what was going on. He also knew he needed to apologize to her if she felt he was leading her on. He took a deep breath, and sighed, looking up and seeing the way she was looking at him he had to think, he didn't want to hurt her feelings, and wanted to make sure she would understand everything he was about to explain to her.

"Ilona, I want you to know that I like you a lot, you're young, beautiful, great with kids, and everything that a man would want. But my heart has been somewhere else for years, Grace and I have always had a connection, but never acted on anything for years until about a month or so ago. It was a spur of the moment thing, and after it happened, we thought that was it, we never expected anything more from it, but that night changed everything between us. I couldn't get her off my mind, even after she asked me to move on. I tried, and tried moving on with you, I tried making it work with you, but my mind still kept going back to her, and I owe you an apology for that."

"You do owe me an apology, I knew something was wrong, and every time I asked you about it, you made up an excuse. After we had sex, you were quiet and distant, was she the reason why?"

"I'm sorry for that." he sighed "I just couldn't figure out what I was doing, and I didn't want to hurt you, her, I didn't want to hurt anyone. And to answer your question, the answer is yes, I didn't mean to become quiet, or distant. But after we had sex, it hit me on what we had just got done doing, and immediately thought about her, and felt I had cheated on the both of you."

"You still could have been honest with me; I would have understood, and possibly could have given you some advice." she says looking away from him "So, what happens now?"

"Grace, and I had a long talk while I brought her home, and I think we're going to see where our relationship takes us. It took nearly ten years for us to figure it out, and because of Grace being Sadie's mom I just never thought it would happen, I always thought it would be me teasing her the rest of my life."

Her fingers kept sliding up through the pages of her book while she listened to Ethan, feeling bummed, she liked how funny he was, and how different he was from her ex. On the other hand, she was happy to finally get out of him where she stood with him. "I understand; besides, I'd rather be someone's first choice, rather than a second option." she says, side smiling.

"Nobody never said we couldn't be friends, but if you ever need to talk, I will always be there." he says, looking down at her lap, and saw her holding the book, and smirked "You know, you could be like Sadie, and take that book and whack it across my face, I'd understand completely why you would do it, and I know I deserve it." he chuckled.

He had to laugh after she gave him a curious look, wondering what he was talking about. He then explained to her what Sadie did to Antonio's mom years ago, and was finally able to get a laugh out of her.

"I do have one thing to ask you." he says.

"What is that?" she asked.

"You're not going to send your brothers out after me now, are you?"

She giggled, and playfully punched his arm "No."

"Whew." he says, feeling relieved, and wiping his forehead "For a minute there, I thought I was going to have to get Antonio to help protect me."

******

Sadie, and Antonio were finishing with their packing, and while she was packing her clothes, she was feeling thrilled to finally be going on a vacation, yet, couldn't get her mom off her mind, as she was feeling extremely worried about how sick she had been lately, hoping it wasn't anything serious. She knew she had to quit thinking about it, and then started wondering where Antonio was taking her. She slipped into her nightshirt, and sat down on the edge of the bed, smiling "When are you going to tell me where we're going?"

"When we get there." he grinned, as he took off his pants.

She flopped backwards onto the bed, and grinned as she looked up at the ceiling "You're such an ass." Antonio sat down on the bed next to her, and leaned over to her "I may be an ass, but I know you still love me." he says, kissing her on the lips "I just want you to have the best week possible, you deserve to have a nice getaway, and one so you can enjoy yourself."

"Are you planning on taking my phone away again?" she asked, smiling as she turned to look at him. He looked her in the eyes, and smiled "I won't take your phone away, as long as you promise not to be calling the kids every five minutes to see how they're doing."

"Fine, the only thing is, I've never been away from them this long." she sighed, cupping his face, and pulling him closer to her "You better at least let me call them before they go to bed."

"Deal." He lowered his lips to hers, kissing her softly, while trailing his hand down the side of her body, pulling her leg up and wrapping it around him, and rubbing his hand up, and down her leg. His cock grew the more they kissed, and the more he felt her soft silky skin. He stopped kissing her, and groaned in delight when his hand slid over to her pussy "No panties."

She moaned as his finger slid into her pussy, exciting her more that her hands moved to the bottom hem of his shirt, and pulled it up over his head. Seeing his bare, rock hard muscular chest, had her feeling hot, and began kissing his chest, and up to his neck, and bit onto his neck, when he slipped another finger inside her.

She slid further back on the bed when he removed his fingers, he hurriedly took the rest of his bottoms off, and climbed over her, pulling her shirt off. She reached up, pulling him down onto her, and wrapped her legs around him while kissing him passionately, and hungrily. Her inner core was throbbing, her pussy was wet, and all she wanted was for him to be inside her. Pushing him over onto his back, she wanted something more, and trailed her tongue all the way down his chest, right down to his hardened cock, and placed him inside her mouth.

A loud gasp escaped his mouth, when he felt her hot moistened mouth slide down his cock, hitting the back of her throat. Her moans were vibrating against his cock, making him harder yet. He kept lifting his head to watch her dominate his cock using her tongue and mouth, and the more he watched, the more excited he became, and closed his eyes to enjoy the pleasures of what she was doing to him. She had him feeling as if he was in a different world, and pressed his head deep into the bed, enjoying how she had him feeling like he was floating on air.

His fingers ran through her hair, and couldn't hold it in any longer, his moaning and groaning grew louder, and suddenly grabbed a fist full of her hair as his insides exploded into her mouth "Fuck, Sadie..." he groaned loudly.

She moved back up to his lips, kissing him hard, and demanding, before sitting up over him and straddling him, placing his cock inside her, and moving her hips all around as she took him all in, and moaning out his name as she slowly, and deeply bounced on his cock. He sat up, and wrapped his arms around her tightly as she continued working his magical wand. His lips met with hers, kissing her hard, as he was getting ready to release once again. Both hot and excited, and feeling their release was coming, they both started moaning into each other's mouths, as they released their fluids together.

Her head rested in the crook of his neck, while she was still straddling him, and started placing kisses along his neck. "Dio ti amo, cazzo." he moaned, before giving her another wild, hot, rough kiss.

"I love you too." She got up off him, and headed for the shower. Antonio ran up from behind, picked her up, and carried her into the shower, where they continued their love making, until they couldn't any longer. She was feeling sore, and he felt as if his cock were about to fall off. "Shit, we have to leave in a couple hours." Antonio groaned, when he noticed the time. Sadie giggled, and rolled over towards him, laying her head onto his chest. "We'll be just fine." She said quietly before falling asleep.

******

Sadie, and Antonio were sleeping, Antonio was awoken to the doorbell ringing nonstop, and looked at the time. He jumped out of bed, and panicked "Shit, Sadie, we slept in, we have to hurry!" He knew his pilot had things to do, and places to be, and was needing to get back to his family as soon as possible. Antonio felt bad, and didn't want to keep him waiting any longer. He quickly threw on a pair of sweats, and ran down the stairs to answer the door "Sorry, we over slept." he said to his limo driver "We'll be quick, and I'll hurt to bring down our luggage."

Antonio looked around, and was surprised to see nobody was awake yet, and quickly ran up the stairs to grab their luggage, and to bring them down to his driver. Sadie quickly got ready, and ran around from room, to room, saying goodbye to the kids, and to remind them they had to behave, and to help Ilona out when needed. She ran down to where the other kids were sleeping, and woke Ethan, after she tripped and fell from the toys that were laying near their fort.

"Slow down there woman, you don't need to break your neck before you go on your exotic vacation." Ethan laughed, as he raised his head up to give her shit.

"We fricken overslept, and the driver is outside waiting for us, didn't you hear the doorbell?"

"Yeah, I heard it, I didn't feel like moving. You shouldn't have been riding that big ole anaconda all night, you would've been out the door by now." he grinned.

"You're so funny... ha... ha... ha..." she flipped him off with a smile, before going inside the fort to say bye to the kids. Sadie heard Antonio yelling down the stairs for her to hurry up, and quickly hugged, and kissed the kids. She let Ethan know all the information, and insurance cards for the kids were on the counter, and for him to let Ilona know.

"I'll call when we get there, wherever that is." she smiled, as she headed for the stairs.

"Go make some more babies!" Ethan yelled out as Sadie walked up the stairs. She had to laugh, feeling she had enough babies as it was, and didn't think she needed anymore. "I'll leave that up to you!" she yelled back. She then stopped, and thought about what she said, and yelled back to him as she continued up the stairs. "On second thought, forget I said anything."

Ethan had to laugh me make babies? He laughed again since he knew where they were going, and had promised Antonio he wouldn't say anything to her. All Antonio told her was, to pack some nice clothes, a fancy dress, swim wear, clothes for hot days, and something for cold days, he didn't want to give anything away, but wanted to make sure she was packed for any weather conditions that could happen while on vacation.

On the way to the airport, Sadie was getting more and more excited, she was sad to be missing her babies for a week, yet beyond thrilled to finally have a break. Upon arriving at the airport, their personal driver drove them right up to their private plane, and helped them unload.

"I don't know why we don't go anywhere ever; we have a plane to go wherever we want, whenever we want, and yet it just sits here." Sadie says, sticking out her bottom lip.

"I know, I really do need to not work so much, I'm sure the kids could use a vacation too. Which I'm already feeling guilty as it is, for not bringing them along, but this is just for us, and to help rekindle our marriage." he grabbed their luggage, and started bringing them onto the plane.

Sadie was curious as to what he meant by rekindling their marriage, and thought everything was fine. They did just go through a small little rough patch, before he brought her to the hotel that night, but assumed everything was all cleared up. She never thought it was bad, it was only because they never saw each other like they should have been, and their romance had been delayed because of his work, and the long hours he was working. As she sat in her seat, she looked over at Antonio OK, maybe we do need a little rekindling she thought to herself. She was happy they weren't at the point where other couples were at, and to where they needed counseling, or the D word she thought.

Shaking it out of her mind, and when he finally sat down next to her, she laid her head on his shoulder, and closed her eyes. She was still feeling tired from being up, and doing the Kamasutra all night, and felt she would take a nap until they landed at their destination.

Once they landed, Antonio woke her up. She looked out the window to see where they were at, and turned up her nose when she had a feeling where they were. "Where are we?"

"Miami... are you not interested?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, trying to hold his smile back.

"Um, well I thought we were going somewhere different, we were in Florida like eleven years ago."

He laughed, and held out his hand to help her up. Cupping her face, he leaned forward, and gave her a kiss "This isn't where we will be, this is just a pit stop." he grinned, while looking at the frown on her face "Trust me, you'll be happy, you'll like where we're going."

Their ride was waiting for them on the tarmac, and Sadie was still unsure what was going on, but went along with it anyway, and didn't ask any more questions. She curiously watched out the window, as they headed to their next destination. Antonio kept watching Sadie, and smirked every time he saw her expressions. He was trying hard to hold his smile, and smiled wide when they were driven up to a cruise port, and saw how her mouth dropped.

"A cruise?" she asked in shock.

"I figured you might like this better, and we'll be hitting some of the Caribbean Islands along the way. There is something else that I planned for us while on the cruise." he winked.

(Dio ti amo, cazzo= God I fucking love you)

Comment and vote your thoughts and likes.❤❤❤❤❤❤👍👍👍👍👍👍

What does Antonio have planned for them?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 877 32
Viscious, cruel, cold -- those are just some of the words used to describe Jade Von Kaiser, the sole heiress to the Von Kaiser fortune. Working along...
348K 12.3K 29
For a mature audience ONLY. Read book one 'Jasper's Claim' first, to avoid spoilers. Having escaped from the clutches of her stepfather, and witnesse...
32.7K 250 14
- - - - EXCERPT ONLY - - - - The rest of the story is available on INKITT as the content violates Wattpad regulations. Check my bio for link. * In th...
1.2M 41.7K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...