Atlanta City's Bad Boy: The S...

By BrookeDittmar93

This book can be read as a stand alone, but there are two books wrote prior to this one. Atlanta City's Bad B... More

Chapter 1. Jail.
Chapter 2. Bail
Chapter 3. Cook Out.
Chapter 4. Party.
Chapter 5. Work.
Chapter 6. End Of The Summer Party.
Chapter 7. First Day Senior Year.
Chapter 8. School Project.
Chapter 9. Come On Emmett Give It To Me
Chapter 10. Secrets
Chapter 12. Kinda Sexy.
Chapter 13. Happy Birthday.
Chapter 14. A deal.
Chapter 15. I'm definitely Whipped.
Chapter 16. Please tell me...
Chapter 17. I Figured It Out.
Chapter 18. Blast From The Past.
Chapter 19. How Do You Feel About Another Baby?
Chapter 20. DNA
Chapter 21. Sing To Me.
Chapter 22. Tracks
Chapter 23. Where It All Began.
Chapter 24. The Result.
Chapter 25. Like Her
Chapter 26. Fight and Drive.
Chapter 27. Phone Call.
Chapter 28. Adorable.
Chapter 29. Cabin.
Chapter 30. I'm Sorry.
Chapter 31. Prank
Chapter 32. Prank 2
Chapter 33. Christmas.
Chapter 34. The Runaway.
Chapter 35. The Truth.
Chapter 36. Getting Home.
Chapter 37. New Kid.
Chapter 38. Free.
Chapter 39. Missing.
Chapter 40. The Twist.
Chapter 41. One More Race.
Epilogue.

Chapter 11. I am an Idiot.

1.1K 39 5
By BrookeDittmar93

Emmett's POV

It's already October 10th, Isabella and I don't hang out as much as we used too. I'm doing exactly what she asked me to do keeping a distance.

So funny thing is I found out Isabella is a bit older then I am I was born in March She was born on October 17th.

Her foster mother is giving her until December to find her own place. I found out that her mother abandoned her she doesn't know who her parent's are at all she says she doesn't even care that they obviously don't care about her or they would of found her.

She does know however that she was born here in Atlanta, but she's been bouncing around from foster home to foster home since she was a baby.

She knows now that I like her, I admitted it the night I kissed her and the only reason I admitted it was because she out right asked me and I don't like lying.

Here I am though ignoring my feelings for her, and I'm pretty sure at this point that she might have the same feelings but is ignoring them too.

She has a date tonight with dip shit so I help dad finish some chores outside and then go in shower and get ready for bed.

I lay down in bed, crawling under the blanket's.

*****

I'm aware that my phone's ringing but I don't want to look at it.

It stops ringing.

Then it start's again I grunt and look at the caller I.D. and the time.

1:03 A.M.

Damn.

"Hello?" I whisper.

"Emmett?" She asks.

Her voice sounds thick of some sort of emotion.

"What's up Bell?" I ask her.

"Can you come get me?" Isabella asks in a pleading voice.

"Bella it's one in the morning." I whisper.

"Nobody else will answer, and he left me up on that old make out hill place it's easily 20 miles back to Atlanta please Em." She says crying.

"Okay, I'll be there soon. Pine drive then right?" I ask her.

"Yes." She says. "Thank you." She adds.

"Anytime." I whisper.

I get out of bed throwing a shirt on, I go downstairs quietly and grab the keys to my Challenger.

I pull out of the driveway and head toward's Old Make out Hill.

Some place kid's used to go in the 80's from what my dad told me.

It takes me 35 minutes to get there, when I pull up she walks quickly toward's the car in just a dress with her arms crossed over her chest.

I look at her in confusion as she slides in beside me.

"What the hell happened?" I ask confused.

"Found out he's a scum bag like you said." She whispers wiping tears away.

I sigh and turn around heading back down the hill.

"Where ya wanna go?" I ask her.

"Can I stay with you?" She asks.

I whip my head around and look at her in disbelief.

"What?" I ask.

"Can I stay with you?" She pleads. "Just for tonight, I've got nowhere else to go."

"Shit." I say resting my head back.

"N-nevermind just take me um to the park or something I'll sleep-" She says but I cut her off.

"Stop it Bella, you can stay with me it's fine." I tell her.

"No I don't wanna get you in trouble Em-" She starts but I interrupt her again.

"You won't Bella." I tell her sternly. "My parent's are leaving early tomorrow anyways. Everyone will be gone tomorrow."

I'm not about to tell her the real reason I don't want her in my house is cause I gotta keep her in my bed and being that close to her just...blue balls period.

We pull into my driveway we get out and quietly go up to the back door.

We walk through the kitchen and I hear a loud noise behind me.

"Oh my god sorry." Isabella squeaks.

"Shh!" I tell her.

She throws her hand over her mouth, I grab her hand and pull her toward's the stairs walking slowly and quietly.

We go up the stairs and to the right. I pull her into my bedroom and shut the door.

"Em you got something else I can wear?" She asks.

Fuck I face palm, I really don't want to see her in just one of my shirt's.

I quickly spin around and look at her up and down.

She arches an eyebrow in confusion.

"Be right back." I tell her.

I walk out of my room across the hallway to Aria's room and knock.

I hear her quietly walk to the door and open it.

"What?" She asks tiredly.

"I need something." I tell her.

"Okay?" She asks.

"Pajama's or something pants a shirt anything." I tell her.

"Why?" She asks suspiciously.

"Just do it Squeaker." I tell her, Aria got the nickname squeaker and she hates it. Instead of talking all she would do is squeak like a little mouse I gave her that nickname. I have nicknames for all my sister's and brothers.

She rolls her eyes and moves away from the door. "Your girlfriend staying?" She asks as she hands me something silky.

"Isabella is yeah, don't say nothing to mom and dad or I'll tell them where you were last night." I threaten her.

"I wasn't gonna tell, besides I actually like this one." She says.

"Yeah well she isn't mine." I tell her pushing away from the doorway.

"Yet." She says before she shuts the door.

I walk across the hallway and into the bedroom she's sitting on my bed and looks at me in confusion.

"My sister's are about the same size as you." I tell her handing her the Pajama's.

She takes them and smiles at me. "Thanks." She whispers then tip toes to the bathroom.

When she comes back out the only light is coming from behind her in the bathroom.

I'm gonna kill Aria.

I may as while as given her one of my shirt's because these pajama's show a whole hell of a lot of her.

I can tell she's got no bra on, just the black silky spaghetti strap which comes up just above her belly button, which reveals her belly ring which I totally wanna play with.

And silky black short shorts we're talking short enough nearly to be underwear. She spins around and I get a full view of her ass before she turns the light off.

She comes over to the bed and moves the covers back, she slides under them.

She turns to face me it's really dark in my room aside from a dim light coming from over by my T.V. and stereo.

"Thank you." She whispers.

"For what?" I ask confused.

"Saving my ass tonight." She whispers.

"Not a big deal." I tell her.

"Yes it is, my foster mom wouldn't do it. My friend Alexis wouldn't come, I even called Ian to see if he'd come back and get me to at least take me to town and he wouldn't." She explains. "You're the only one who came and didn't even give me the third degree about it." She adds. "Which I totally deserve ya know so if ya want have at it."

"I don't like that he hurt you Bella. I don't like that I was right about any of it I don't even care about that I'm just glad you're okay." I whisper.

I can see the shock in her features even in the dark.

"You want to know what happened?" She asks quietly.

"You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to." I tell her.

She scoots closer to me and I can feel the warmth from her body, how good she smells...

Fuck.

"I want too." She whispers.

I look her in the eyes to show her I'm listening.

"I didn't even know he was going to take me up there. I had to of asked him at least 5 times where he was taking me. He just kept saying it was a surprise." She takes in a ragged breath and continues, but at this point I'm already not so sure I want to hear anymore of it.

"By the time he got us up there I knew what he wanted." She says and closes her eyes no longer looking at me. "When I got to town Ian was the only person I knew, he seemed so sweet and was really persuasive. I began to realize what kind of person he was before you even said anything, but I don't like being the kind of girl who listens to rumors and drama. He started forcing himself on me, I had to of told him no a dozen times before-" I cut her off.

"Fuck Isabella don't finish it please, I swear if you tell me..." I trail off. "I'll kill him." I say angrily.

"I hit him between the legs jumped out of the truck and ran into the woods and hid." She says. "I've never gone that far with anyone and I wasn't ready not with him it didn't feel right with him I-" She cuts off and begins to cry.

I wrap an arm around her waist and pull her into me hushing her. She buries her head into my chest, her hot breath against my chest. I ignore the part of me that want's to kiss her.

For the last month I've seen more of this girl then my friend's. We've sort of become friend's in a way but it took me until tonight to realize it.

She pulls her head away from me. "I'm sorry Emmett, this isn't fair to you." She whispers scooting away from me, without thinking about it I grab onto her waist and pull her back to me quickly, she gasps and slides a hand around the back of my neck.

I pull her into me so quickly that her lips are nearly touching mine. I look down at her lips and she's biting her lip again, I want to bite her lip..

My eyes dart back up to hers and I realize she's staring at my lips too.

"Emmett." She whispers.

Fuck I can't take it anymore.

I smash my lips to hers, some kind of heat I can't even describe build's up in my chest and down to the pit of my stomach.

When I realize what I've done I break the kiss. Now was so not the time for this I'm such an idiot, she's going to think that I'm trying to...

Kissing her is like nothing I've ever felt before, not even close. It's amazing that I was even able to break the kiss at all because all I want is more.

She brings her face closer to mine, I'm confused I was afraid that I'd upset her but it seems to have the opposite effect.

She closes the distance between us and presses her lips to mine, I suck her bottom lip between my lips nibbling on it slightly.

She runs a hand into my hair and pulls it softly, I run my tongue a long her bottom lip. She open's her mouth and I dart my tongue in massaging mine with hers.

I run a hand down from her ribs to just above her knee and gently run my finger's back up again.

I push my body against hers and she pulls me on top of her moving her leg's I lay between them and grind against her, she moans into my mouth.

"Fuck." I whisper, breaking the kiss. "We can't-I can't-we have to stop Bella." I stutter.

She looks up into my eyes I can see the confusion, rejection, and hurt in her eyes.

Great, I am an idiot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1K 35
"I got to tell you somethin'." He slurs. "Ugh! What!?" I shout. "Damn doll face hush up you gonna wake Atlanta. Quit screaming my name to it's making...
1.8M 53K 32
Harper Williams has never been one to follow the rules, so it's no surprise she lands herself in a court-ordered delinquent bootcamp for two years tr...
61K 1K 40
| Prequel to 'My brothers best friend' & 'My best friends sister' | ------------------------------ Nicolina Martell moves to Jacksonville to escape...
1M 26.5K 91
#17 in teen fiction (28/12/18) #7 in girls (02/01/19) #14 in teen fiction (15/04/19) #3 in boys (10/11/19) PUBLISHED✅: 15/06/17 COMPLETED FULLY✅: 06...