The Girl Next Door {Hailey Ba...

Por Alecia_Xo

๐™„๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š? ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™Š๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™Ž๐™š๐™˜๐™ง... Mais

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
CAST+ Author's Note.
Confessions.
I. (1)
II. (2)
III. (3)
IV. (4)
V. (5)
VI. (6)
VII. (7)
VIII. (8)
IX. (9)
X. (10)
XI. (11)
XII. (12)
XIII. (13)
XIV. (14)
XV. (15)
XVI. (16)
XVII. (17)
XVIII. (18)
XIX. (19)
XX. (20)
XXI. (21)
XXII. (22)
XXIII. (23)
XXIV. (24)
XXV. (25)
XXVI.(26)
XXVII. (27)
XXVIII. (28)
XXIX. (29)
XXX. (30)
XXXI. (31)
XXXII. (32)
XXXIII. (33)
XXXIV. (34)
XXXV. (35)
XXXVI. (36)
XXXVII. (37)
XXXVIII. (38)
XXXIX. (39)
XL. (40)
Pain And Pleasure.
Celebrity One Shots.
New Books....?
XLI. (41)
XILL. (42)
XLIII.(43)
XLIV. (44)
XLV. (45)
XLVI. (46)
XLVIII. (48)
XLIX. (49)
L. (50)
LI. (51)
LII. (52)
LII.(53)
LIV. (54)
LV. (55) {Epilogue}
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

XLVII.(47)

8.7K 359 80
Por Alecia_Xo

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Fai:"Park here"The boy said pointing to a empty space away from the house so they wont see them.

Jon:"Are you sure about this? Because I'm all in for whipping Justin's ass, but I dont want anything happening to Y/n or us"He said with fear in his voice.

Zayn:"I am, I just want to get Y/n out of there"He said with determination in his voice. They all agreed and started walking to the house spotting Justin's car.

They each had a weapon in their hand, baseball bats, golf clubs and even a damn frying pan. They all stopped and looked over at Taylor with a raised eyebrow.

Bella:"We have another baseball bat in the car Taylor"She said making Taylor shake her head and scoff.

Taylor:"Please, do you know how many balls I disabled with this frying pan? Those boys dont stand a chance"She said making them snicker and walk towards the house looking around it.

Hailey:"I think they're inside"She said making the boys walk around and come back to where the girls were standing.

Abel:"Yeah, no one is in sight"He said making them all nod and walk towards the door.

Kendall:"We have to make this fast....our parents are going to be here soon and they're probably bringing the cops"She said keeping the golf club tight in her grip.

Kylie:"She's right and once they hear the cars and police sirens....they might run or do something worse"She said making all their stomachs drop at what she said.

Gigi:"Justin is a lose canon so just be extra careful with him"She said warningly making them all nod.

Tyler:"Stay behind us"He said looking at the girls seriously. They rolled their eyes but nodded as he opened the door slowly and walked in with them all following.

They scanned the cabin and saw that it looked really nice but it also looked like there were people living here making their thoughts true. They all split up and searched the cabin to find no one there even though Justin's car was parked out front. They all sighed and stood by the couch looking around.

Taco:"Where the fuck are they?"He asked making them hear some footsteps and voices.

"Did you hear something?"They heard someone say making them look at each other with panicked eyes.

Emily:"Fuck! Hide"She whisper yelled making them all run around the place and find hiding places. Hailey grabbed Bella's arm and pulled her into a closet making them squeeze in and close the door.

Hailey:"Dont move"She muttered as they heard footsteps walk around the place.

"I swear I heard something"They heard a voice saying making them all recognize it as Jordan's.

Lauren:"That asshole"She said making Kendall cover her mouth with wide eyes. They heard footsteps approaching them before they heard a painful scream making their eyes widen since it sounded like Y/n.

"Shit"They heard the voices say and run back somewhere. They all got our from their hiding places with anger evident in their eyes.

Hailey:"Where the hell are they?"She said gripping her baseball bat harder. They looked around and saw a door opened further down the hall making Fai point to it.

Fai:"I have a feeling I know where"He said making them all walk towards it.

At this point, once all of them heard Y/n's painful scream, they didn't care whether they heard them or not....all they knew that they were going to be dead by the time they get their hands on them.

Abel:"Follow me and be quite"He said making them all nod and follow they boy down the steps trying to be as quite as possible. Abel stopped making all their movements stop as they heard Justin talking.

Justin:"Whats wrong Y/l/n?"He asked with a evil smirk on his face"Is your body and mind finally giving up on fighting?"He questioned giving her another punch in the stomach making her groan in pain.

The group of friends flinched at the sound and gripped each of their weapons tighter as he started speaking up again.

Justin:"I think today is the day we finally get rid of you"He said making the group of friends eyes widen.

Jordan:"What?"He asked starring at his friend.

Rakim:"Get rid of her? Are you fucking insane!"He said looking at Justin like his was fucking insane.

Justin:"It will be fine....we'll drop her body by the lake and when people find her it will look like she was dehydrated and died because of it"He said grinning at the girl in front of him loving how useless and fragile she looked.

Y/n truly went through hell for this week, she took more beatings then anyone probably took in their entire lives and she was ready to give up. She gave up on people trying to look for her because it looked like Justin had this all planned out perfectly without a single flaw.

She was dehydrated and beaten. Her body was sore and it felt limp. She was bleeding in so many places from the punches she took and her body was basically black and blue everywhere. It surprised the boys that she didn't die from the beating she took.

She couldn't hold on anymore.

Jordan:"You're insane! We cant kill her!"He said making Justin look at the with deadly eyes.

Justin:"We can, now you help me or I'll do it myself"He said with so much venom in his voice making the group of friends anger get the better of them.

Abel:"I think not"He said getting down from the stairs making them all follow. 

Justin and his friends looked at them shocked and scared making the group of friends look at Y/n's lifeless body with tears threatening to leave their eyes whilst Hailey had all her rage bubble to the top.

Hailey:"I hate you"She said looking at Justin"And I'm going to fucking murder you"She said making Justin smirk.

Justin:"I'd like to see you try"He said making all of them run towards Justin and his friends.

There were hits being thrown left and right by the group making Justin and his friends get the beating the finally deserve. Once Jordan and Rakim were groaning on the floor in agony, Zayn picked Justin up from the floor and pushed him on the chair.

Zayn:"You sick bastard"He said punching him repeatedly making Abel pull him back and stop him. He looked at Justin's bloody face and spoke.

Abel:"Hey, hey, I know, but we cant stoop down to his level Zayn"He said trying to calm the British boy down.

Hailey:"I hope you rot in hell"She said punching him straight in the face making the boy pass out. They all dropped their things and ran over to Y/n who was hanging from the ceiling with a rope tied around her hands.

Gigi:"Get her down!"She said as she heard cars pull up along with police sirens.

Kylie:"I'm going to get the cops"She said running upstairs making the boys cut the ropes making Y/n's body fall into Fai's arms. He laid her body down on the ground making Hailey run and go on her knees looking at Y/n with tears streaming down her face likes the others.

Hailey:"Baby, wake up"She said tapping her face a little"I need you to wake up"She said hearing footsteps running towards the basement"Baby, please wake up"She said practically sobbing her eyes out. Y/n opened her eyes a little and felt completely out of it.

Her body couldn't function at all.

Y/n:"I-I c-cant"She said before closing her eyes again. 

Her family ran downstairs with the cops right behind them hearing Hailey sobbing her eyes out. They rushed to Y/n's side with red eyes and painful expressions.

Elena:"Call a ambulance! Right now"She yelled holding her sister in her arms. 

Diana:"Her pulse is fading! Someone fucking call the ambulance"She yelled making them hold the girl in their arms praying to god that she is okay.

The ambulance arrived minutes later moving fast and getting the girl on a gurney and carrying her to the vehicle making the cops grab Justin and his friends taking them to their cars. Once Y/n was in the ambulance, her parents got in as they drove straight to the hospital in a rush.

Abel:"You"He said pointing to Justin who was being dragged away by the cops"You're dead"He said charging at him and knocking him to the ground whilst repeatedly punching his face.

Elena:"Abel!"She yelled trying to get the boy off of him.

"Get off my son!"They heard his parents yell and run towards them. Justin's father pried Abel off of him and pushed him back.

"Watch it"He said pointing at Abel. Hailey let go of Bella's grip and looked at the man with a cold and deadly look.

Hailey:"Watch it?"She said walking towards him"Your son almost killed Y/n and kept her captive here for a week. He beat her to the limit and you want us to watch it"She said slapping Justin's father across the face.

Everyone looked at the girl shocked.

Kendall:"Hailey"She said making Justin's father and mother look at her in anger.

Hailey:"And you"She said pointing to Justin's mother"You may have given birth to the most sickest and disgusting person in this entire world. Your piece of shit son tortured Y/n because he was jealous of her and had a smile on his face whilst doing so"She said letting all her anger out.

Diana:"Hailey"She said trying to calm the girl down. She wanted to deal with this but she was more concerned about Y/n right now"Lets go and check on Y/n"She said making Hailey point her finger at them.

Hailey:"Just watch all us"She said referring to her friends and family who kept their ice cold gazes on them"We're going to take you for everything you have and your son will never see the light of day"She said clenching her jaw"That's a promise"She said before walking to back to Kendall and them.

Elena:"Escort them to the police station and keep an eye on them"She said pointing to Justin and his friends along with their family"We're going to deal with them later"She said before getting in her car and speeding off to the hospital.

They all drove to the hospital in silence praying that Y/n would be okay. They arrived at the hospital and rushed to where Y/d/m and Y/m/n was sitting with bloodshot eyes.

Camila:"Where is she?"She asked making Y/n's parents look up and sniff.

Y/d/n:"She flat lined when we arrived here"He said trying to hold himself together making them all look at him in tears"They're trying whatever they can"He said making Hailey break down.

Hailey:"No"She said making Bella try and hold her.

Bella:"Hailey"

Hailey:"No! She cant leave me okay! We said we weren't going to leave each other"She said falling to her knees sobbing making them all go to their knees and hug her"She said she wasn't going to leave me!"She said making them all cry and comfort the girl.

Zayn:"She's going to be okay Hails"He said trying to keep it together for her and everyone else.

Hailey:"I didn't get to say goodbye Zayn! She cant leave me!"She sobbed out making everyone break down there and then.

All their families arrived being shaken by the news they heard making them comfort their kids in their states. All of them were in shock and crying their eyes out, they couldn't imagine living their lives without Y/n and if she left....their lives wouldn't be the same anymore.

You would be surprised how much one person can impact your life so much. Their presence, their laughter, their nagging, them in general, them being there for basically your entire lives ad having them leave it in a snap of a finger....that can truly damage you in more ways then one. When you lose that one person in your life, you have to start over, its like a board game but life isn't a board game and losing someone isn't really starting over....its just continuing without.

And none of them could continue without her.

They all sat there for three hours waiting for some results and getting none. Hailey rested her head on Kendall's shoulder whilst the girls all hugged her or held her in some way. They all sat around the waiting room in the same position with some coffee in their hands and trying to stay awake.

They all heard the double doors open with some doctors walking out making them look at them and get up from their seats.

"Y/l/n family"

50 votes or more! 🌃

So....what do you think is going to happen from now in this book? 💭

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

564K 14.8K 20
One late night your best friend makes you a snapchat and you decided why not snap the fifth harmony page while they are Snapchatting maybe they see i...
111K 2.4K 15
A story of Kendall Jenner and Y/N. Y/N is g!p in this story. Kendall, being the bitchy girl herself, got caught up with her acts and in the verge o...
4.2K 88 23
What if HighCrest Academy had to merge with another school because of "some idiots burned a school " and Friday met her best friends, who she hadn't...
869K 20.2K 101
"๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™„๐™จ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™€๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™๏ฟฝ...