Complications with Bailey McC...

By Summerr02

Summer Horan has always dreamed of life as a star, as her brother is Niall Horan her natural way of achieving... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Rant
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Authors note.
Chapter 46
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Thank You
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Sorry
Chapter 57
Shout out. And a little sorry... Aging.
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Authors note.
Authors note.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Authors note
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Authors note
Chapter 70
Authers Note
Chapter 71
Me
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Grounded
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
OH MY GOD!
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
I want
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 55

1.6K 31 11
By Summerr02

*** Summer ***

Its been two days since the little incidence.

I have been staying at my aunts and today I'm aloud to go back to school.

"Shh, don't speak about it now. Its a surprise! If she finds out then i will actually kill you!" i hear Bailey and Joe whispering behind the front door.

"I'm going to knock now. You say anything and i will tell Liv about her surprise."

Once they had finished whispering i heard two knocks at the door.

"Hello McConnell and Shannon, please come in" i swing the door open and walk into the near by kitchen.

"Horan!" Joe says tackling me into a hug.

"Wooooo what's up with you?" i ask hugging him back.

"Nothing. Just missed you" he pulls away.

"Okay. So I'm hungry. Can we stop off in the way so i can grab some lunch and breakfast?" i ask swinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Yeah." Bailey and Joe say in unison.

"Bye lily see you later." i call as we walk out the door.

"Hey were is everyone else?" i ask noticing half of our 'gang' is missing.

"They left. Something about early morning club or something. I don't know." Joe shrugs.

Bailey and i walk hand in hand whilst Joe texts away on his phone.

"So what's Livs surprise?"i whisper to Bailey.

"What?" he asks.

"Come on the door isn't sound prof." i nudge him.

"Don't worry. Yours is better" he winks at me.

"Puft i doubt it" i hear Joe mumble.

"Shut up!" Bailey pushes him and squeezes my hand.

--------------------

School went pretty fast. The school slut pushed past me and smirked at me but Brandon stuck up for me.

I haven't had to use my locker all day but Bailey told me to check it.

"See you later yeah?" Brandon said hugging me and then running out of the door.

"Yeah." i watch him run out of the door before opening my locker.

As i opened it a note fell out with a peace of paper attached.

'Well good after noon young lady. So I'm praying to god that you are reading this at the end of school because otherwise i am completely fucked. So I'm going to make things up to you from all of the screaming shouting and commotion.

Go back to your house were you will find a little something.

Btw, best number of my life;)'

I held the peace of paper between my fingers when i found the audition number on the floor.

"Its a grate number" i whisper to myself.

I do as i'm told and walk back home and run to my room were the a  milk shake, the bikini witch Bailey brought for me and a black lose lacy dress was laying on the bed with a note attached.

'Put this on, obvs the bikini on underneath, unless you want to come in just that, because i would be fine with that.;)

Any way. Put that on and then read the rest'

I did as i was told putting in my clothes. The hole time i had butterfly beating around in my stomach.

Once i had done (applying a little make up and brushing my hair) i march back into my.room and pick up the note aging.

'So now you are changed go wait outside.

The milk shake - For telling that bitch strate. I thought that was the funniest thing!

The bikini -  When we bumped into her aging and she pretended to die in the water and you duncked here under. Proper lolage.

The dress - Thought you would look hot in it;)'

I sliped the notes into my draw and ran to the stares to fine a pare of shoes with a not on.

'Pink air max that my mum gave you.'

Slip the shoes on walk out the door and stand on the door step when Robs old car roles up the drive.

"Oh dear" i laugh to my self as i hop in.

" Were are we going.?" i ask hoping to get a bit of information out of.him.

"Some were" he says

"Grate" i sigh and throw my self on the back of the hard chair.

After 10 minutes of driving the car stops and i hop out.

I find a note attached to a tree.

'The time we ran off with our guitars into the woods and just sang for hours on end.

Love you Horan'

"Love you too" i whisper half way through the note.

'On the floor are fake candles (Because real ones are dangerous - quote from mum there...) pointing out a trial. Follow it to you doom;)'

I follow the candles down the path finding my self at a massive lake.

I follow the candles round a little bit more and find a little tepie tent with a picnic basket on the floor ontop of a picnic rug and a large blanket.

"Bailey?" i whisper walking towards the tent to find another note.

'Okay so its probably dark now and i know you hate the dark so on the tools is a remote, press the on button in the middle and wait.

You will also find a bowl of pop corn, note, i didn't blow up the microwave.'

Can i just point out i didn't break it, it just made a loud bang... And then started smoking...

I such around for the remote and press the button in the middle witch said on.

As i pressed it under the water lights began to tune on lighting the hole of the lake up.

"Oh, my god!" i whisper to my self as i walk over to see the stuff lighting the lake up were the circular lights that you see and the side of the pool.

"She walks on water,

Flys like a bird,

She lives inside my head." i hear Bailey singing from somewhere.

"Bailey?" i ask stretching my neck around the large oak tree blocking half of the lake out of sight.

As i said it i noticed a boat floating into shore with him sat inside with his guitar.

"Summer!" he said as the boat came to the little dock thing.

I watched him come out of the boat. As he placed his guitar down i lost all control of my self and ran up and jumped in his arms.

"This is amazing!" i cry wrapping my legs around his waste and hugging him so tightly.

"I can breath!" he said as i let go of his neck and placed my feet on the ground.

"I got an even bigger surprise." he winked at me and gides me to the boat.

Slowly i get into the sodden rowing boat and watch Bailey start rowing.

"Okay" he said once we are in the middle if the lake.

"Listen to this. So this happend when you were baby sitting the other night. So i left my phone on silent down stares because i took a happy one up with me. So when you left the next day i have a voice mail from an unknown number. So listen to this." he held up his phone and put it on loud speaker.

"Hello Bailey. This is Simon Cowl here. So after Britainz Got Talent i got to thinking about you and Summer. I was wondering what the future has in stall for you and Niall and the boys haven't stopped talking about you guys so i was wondering if you would like to have a record deal with me? It doesn't need to be and instant anger but soon would be grate. Okay call me back. Bye."

"OH MY GOD!" i scream tears streaming down my face. I am so emotional right now!

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"  i stand up in the boat, witch wasn't my best move because it tiped over.

"BAILEY! THAT WAS SIMON FREEKIN COWL!" i scream at him in the water.

"I know!" he giggles.

"How are you so calm?!" i ask bobbing up and down in the bright water.

"Trust me when i heard this i wasn't." he swam over to me and warped his hands around my waist.

"Ever since that day i have had noting but drama. But i have had you to go through it with. Summer i love you more than anything and wouldn't give you up for the world. This is our big break. From now in we won't be know as the two kids from Britains got talent who went no wear. We will be know as the two kids Simon Cowl wanted and made big." he said pulling me back onto the boat after him self.

"I really want this" he brought us back to shore.

"I want this more than anything in the world. I want to do this with you! If i got offered this by my self i would tell him to go Fuck him self. I want do do this with you Bailey!" i said hopping back out of the boat.

"Come here!" he said getting out of the boat and pulling me into a long big hug.

We were both drenched in water from were we had fallen out of the boat.

"Hey i came prepared." he ran over to the tent pulling out two pares off sweat pants and two of his tops and some underwear.

"You did" i laugh.

"Yeah well i didn't expect you to throw us over board." he throws the stuff at me

*** Bailey ***

She looked perfect.

She always dose.

When i saw her face when she turned on the lights that dad Brandon and i had been putting down there, was prices.

"Shut up McConnell!" she hits me.

The way she reacted to Simon. God i love her.

I watch her climb into the tent, zip it up and get changed whilst i do it quickly out here hoping no one will see me.

"Hungry?" i ask as she comes out.

"Starving!"

I sit down on the rug beside her and open up the basket mum had made up.

"Oh my god strawberrys! I'm not aloud these!" she grabs them with both hands and eats one.

"Wow!" she says resting her head on my shoulder.

_____________________________________________________________

"It was perfect! And now we are going to see Simon in America in a couple off days to meet him for the singing!" i brag to Joe.

"Blah Blah Blah!" he says to my pushing me over.

"Top that Shannon!" i hear Summer say from around the finer of the lockers.

"Well I'm sorry if my date didn't have a voice mail from Simon Cowl or a record deal in it." he says in a sarcastic tone.

I watch him walk away before pulling Summer into my chest.

"It was amazing!" she says locking her eyes into mine.

"It was." i say leaning in. Slowly she leans in to casing our lips to crash onto each others. It was amazing.

It Caused a zoo in my stomach.

"No kissing in the halls!" a teacher shouts.

"Sorry sir" we both say in unison.

"I got to go."i says rubbing her arms with my hands.

"Come over to mine tonight?" she asks holding my waist.

"Would love to" i give her a quick on the lips and run to Spanish.

God i love her.

*** Summer ***

God i love him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
579K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...