Mate I Think NO!

By suebug8

Tiffany Ann Warrenson is a shy, quiet 18 year old girl who has been run over, never noticed, and treated badl... More

Mate I Think NO!
Chapter 1-Moving on
Chapter 2- Drool & School
Chapter 3- Bane of My Existence
Chapter 4-Bumps, Kisses, and a Ghost (Christopher's chapter)
Chapter 5-Nathan's Party
Chapter 6- Arguements
Chapter 7-Forced into Fate?
Chapter 8-Riding in Cars with a Boy
chapter 9-Awkward Much
Chapter 10- Mates?! What
Chapter 11-Marks of the Beloved
title of your story
Chapter 13-Pains and Planes
Chapter 14-Melting the Snow
Chapter 15- Momma Knows
Chapter 16-AIRPLANE BATHROOMS
Chapter 17-Death and Transformation...
Chapter 18-
Chapter 19-
Chapter 20-Responsibilities
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23-Battle with Destiny
Chapter 24-
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-Date pt 1
Chapter 29-DATE pt 2
title of your story
Chapter 32-
Chapter 33-
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40-My Favorite Chapter
Chapter 41-Wedding Bells
Chapter 42 Final chapter
Epilogue-18 years later

Chapter 31-Prisoner of...

13.1K 163 7
By suebug8

Chapter 31

Dylan pov

Man I am done in. My day was nothing but meeting after boring meeting. I hate the formal meetings but they are necessary to keep all of the packs on good terms. I have been giving my all to being Alpha this time around. I want to prove to Tiffany that I am not the screw up I used to be. Before she came to Georgia and even after I was interested in nothing but making myself happy. I tried to do what was best for the pack most of the time but if it interfered with what I wanted…well I would be selfish and get what I want regardless. I can’t believe how much having the position of Alpha taken away has changed me. If I am being completely honest with myself it was more Tiffany changing me than anything. Once I handed the Alpha position to her I worked my tail off when I was on security duty but after hours I was wasted all of the time.

Wonder why Tiffany and Stephan haven’t made it back home yet. I picked up my cell phone and made a call to Stephan. It rang several times and then went to voice mail. Dang! I guess they are still training and probably don’t have signal. A knock on the door interrupts my thinking.

“Come in,” I said. Sandy stepped in the room.

“Have you seen Tiffany? I have been looking for her for a couple of hours now,” she told me.

“No, Stephan took her to train. They probably just haven’t got back yet,” I shrugged.

“Well…I know he took her to train but that was this morning. She never trains for more than a few hours in her weakened condition. Plus, she was supposed to meet me for a late lunch since she was training today. It’s going on six now. I am getting really worried about them. What if something happened to her?” she asked and she did look really worried. I wasn’t until she told me they had left in the morning time.

“Let’s go check the tracker for the car they took,” I said. We keep gps trackers on all the pack vehicles. The only vehicles not tracked are the few personal vehicles of the security crew in case we need to escape the region because of an attack. We went to the security room and Carl the computer guy pulled up all the pack cars for the day and footage of people leaving. We saw that Stephan had decided to take his own truck that wasn’t tracked. So we are going to have a difficult time finding out where they are.

I left Sandy with Carl and pulled together a small search and rescue team. Tiffany and Stephan may have been attacked. That thought crushed my heart. I had to force myself to think about the search task instead of the reason behind it.

Tiffany pov

When I awoke from my comatose state I found myself in a big fluffy king-sized bed and my training clothes were replaced with a floor length dressing gown, chemise, like from the 1800s or something. That’s what it reminded me of. The top was built with a corset with my boobs practically falling out. The room I was in was exquisite. It was light blue with a large black chandelier in the middle of the ceiling. The wood floors were cold on my bare feet. Across from the bed I awoke in is a balcony made from a white-looking marble stone. The view was incredible. Walking out on the balcony you see beautiful flower gardens and beyond them is a huge lake and then nothing but forest. It was absolutely breathtaking.

I don’t know why I am here or why Stephan allowed this to happen but it must be to protect me in some way. Maybe he is pretending to go along with these people to somehow spy on them and then we will take them down before they can harm the pack. But why would he not tell me of his plans. Maybe to make certain I didn’t blow all of his hard work by not looking surprised. If I didn’t trust Stephan so much I would be freaking out and trying to claw my way out of this beautiful place. He has to have some plan.

I heard a click of the door and turned to see a maid coming into the room. I smiled at her but she never met my eyes.

“Ma’am I have brought your dinner. Is there anything else you require before I go?” she asked.

“Yes, I need to speak with Stephan please,” I informed her.

“I am sorry ma’am but that will not be possible. Master Stephan has left and I am not sure when he intends to visit again,” she said.

“You mean he is gone,” I said in disbelief. He wouldn’t leave me on my own with these people would he? With never looking me in the eye she nodded in my direction.

“What am I to do here?” I queried.

“That is not for me to say ma’am. I am just a servant. I can only bring things for you,” she told me.

“No I don’t need anything else and thank you for the food,” I said. At least they weren’t going to starve me to death. She nodded again and made her way out the door. The food in front of me was a feast. She had brought me roasted herb chicken with spring vegies, a baked potato with the fixings, a bowl of strawberries, and a large glass of sweet ice tea. I was really hungry and ate everything that was brought to me. The maid returned soon after I had finished eating to gather the dishes. When she came in the room I asked her, “What is your name?”

“My name is Andrea ma’am,” she said before she swept out the door quickly dishes in hand. I noticed a large bookshelf in the back corner of the room. I found a book and went to the balcony. I love reading outdoors. My mind just can’t get into the book though. I really need to talk to Stephan because until I know what is going on and why I am here I am going to be on edge. They obviously aren’t trying to hurt or kill me…yet.

Dylan pov

Something is wrong! Something is very, very wrong! I can feel it in my bones. We have searched every nook and cranny of the entire pack lands and no sign of either of them have been found. My phone went off and I recognized Stephan’s ringtone. I flipped open my phone lightning fast and answered.

“Where the hell are you?!” I growled into the phone.

“Well, well Alpha boy don’t get your knickers in a twist,” Stephan chuckled darkly.

“What is going on? You are a dead man if even one hair on her head is harmed!” I said into the phone.

“Now come on Dylan you should be kissing my ass right now because I have the one thing you want, but I am thinking now I may just keep her” he threatened.

“I will rip every body part from you slowly until you die…and that’s a promise. I will find her and I will kill you,” I promised.

“I don’t think you will lover boy. If you don’t cooperate with me fully you will lose the pack and you will lose her. I want you to listen close to my demands. If you do as I say you might just get her back if I am feeling generous,” he told me.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“Well I want the pack and her, but I will settle for the pack. I have Joanna here and we are going to break Tiffany of her power. When I have her power transferred to me and she is of no threat to me and you hand over the pack you may have your precious Tiffany back but you both will be banished from pack lands,” he told me all of this in a matter of fact tone. I felt something break inside of me I growled and crushed the phone into the nearest tree it fell in millions of pieces to the ground.

Tiffany pov

After two days of just me, myself, and Andrea bringing me food Stephan finally came back. He came into my room and I rushed over and grabbed him into a hug. You would be surprised how happy you can be to see someone you actually know when you spend all day for days in a room alone.

“Stephan I am so happy to see you,” I said as I hugged the life out of him. He chuckled at me.

“I am happy to see you too,” he said.

We walked over to the bed and sat down together.

“What is going on? What is our plan? Was the pack in danger or something? I am so confused and I have so been worried,” words just poured from me without even giving him the option to speak. He cocked his head to the side like he was thinking hard.

“Tiffany, I have to know…do you like me?” he asked. Oh, crap things have been weird since we had that one dance but I thought he had gotten over all of that.

“We shared that life altering dance that night and I haven’t been able to think of any other girl since. I am willing to mate and marry you right now. All you have to do is say the word. We can rule the pack and I will do everything in my power to make you the happiest woman to ever live,” he begged.

“Stephan I really like you but things have been going really well with Dylan. I think he has changed and I think he may love me. What does all of this matter now though? We have to keep the pack safe from these people,” I was even more confused now.

“I was afraid you might say that,” he said looking down. “Well, sweetheart here is the plan. I am going to have you train with Joanna she is the best trainer in the area. We are going to change your powers. When you get to the strength that we need we will go back to the pack and clear everything up, okay?” he asked.

Before I had a chance to answer he had pushed me from sitting on the bed to laying on it and he was leaning half way over on me. He smashed his lips to mine. He kissed me feverishly for what seemed like an eternity but I just lay there frozen to the bed. After he was done kissing me he sat back up.

“You didn’t kiss me back!” he said angrily. “I thought if you just kissed me you would realize I am the one!” I just lay there staring at him in disbelief. He got up from the bed and stormed out of the room. As he slammed the door I heard a faint clicking noise. WTH am I a prisoner of Stephan's now? I quickly went to the door. Sure enough it was locked. I have to figure some way out of this room. Obviously, something is way off about this whole situation. Stephan is acting like a mad man. First talking about me training and going to the pack and then next he is slamming me on the bed and kissing me. This is much much worse than being attacked even by rogues. We have been betrayed by our own. If I was stronger right now I would get out of here with no help from anyone. There must've been something in that needle they shoved in me keeping my powers from being in use.

=====================================================

It's ON! COMMENT you know you want to...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
175 2 7
College life, Tiffany's second year of college. And is nervous. She doesn't know how long she can hide this crush before people start getting curio...
5K 644 38
Natalie Peterson was a beautiful, intelligent and athletic teenager, but she hated high school for all of the right reasons. When she's bored, she s...
4.9K 126 37
While Cameron is chasing after his ex-bestfriend, she is doing everything in her ability to get away from him. All Lea wanted was to finish the semes...