Theres no tomorrow// bang cha...

chansstuffedturkey által

BANG CHAN FANFICTION Apocalyptic Started: September 16, 2018 Ended: May 7, 2022 Több

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.

14.

52 6 1
chansstuffedturkey által

Paris pov

Everything has become awkward ever since Mike and Brandon died, which was a week ago.  We didn't have people to annoy us.
All me and Arabella did was follow the boys in front.
Felix always checked up on us making sure we weren't tired or anything. Chan on the other hand didn't say anything to us at all for an entire week. All he would do is head motions.

We made it to a small neighborhood it looked like a bad one. Were in new York though cause of the big signs looked like this place was badly overrun might be a bad idea that were here.

There was this bridge that was amazing. We walked up a hill and made it to a school.

The letters fell off so we didn't know what the name was. As we walked more I saw that There was a corner store. Felix looked back at us then at the store. He went in after us Chan coming right behind.

We were very quiet because there were some clickers inside so we just took all the food that we found,stuffed it in our bag and headed towards the door.

That's the good thing about the apocalypse no one cares if you steal. To be honest I wanna go to a Gucci store and get some outfits. I yawned from being so tired my eyes started hurting.
Chan made a right turn when we go out the store. There was a basketball court. I haven't seen one in a long time.

Felix pushed Chan into the court and pushed us in too but not as rough as he did to Chan.
Then he locked the gate doors with the chains it had nearby.

We saw the school that we saw earlier was connected to the court.
We decided to hang out for a while, before thinking of going in. I sat down at the concrete steps the court had on the other side. Arabella came and sat right next to me.

The boys sat at the step below us.
I see Arabella look down at her palm.

"You alright mate?"

This is why Felix is so nice to be around he's very caring but if you mess with him that's bad.
Arabella doesn't answer, A tear fell down her cheek.

Chan was just confused on why she was crying.
I shook her out of her thoughts.

"Mike would do the same things my dad did"

"Oh"

"I get nightmares of what happened to me Mike knew everything about us"

"how?" Both of the boys eyebrows furrowed together

"Him and Arabella were inseparable then high school came and changed him. He used our secrets as an advantage to bully us and spread rumors."

The boys just stared at us in silence

" um we have some trouble coming I see" I look up to see what Ara was talking about 

The smell was horrific you could just smell the dead there were so many. As they came into view

"Bloaters"
Chan cursed under his breath

I turn around towards the school building this woman and man come out of the doors building with guns and shot at the zombies.
The woman yells
" you children come inside its dangerous out there"

Arabella pov

Chan walked ahead to talk with them.
Felix went into the conversation as well. I just started watching the infected trying too break down the gate.

The bloaters tried throwing spore bombs at us but they were too far. Chan came back to where we were at.

"they said if we want to go in we have to give up our stuff."

"Huh"

"listen I don't wanna do this but look at the situation were in we stay here until tomorrow morning got it."

"Alright whatever you say captain"

"oh my God Bella the wound is bleeding. C'mon"
I hadnt realized the wound was getting that bad. She grabbed my other hand and practically dragged me inside the school. We were greeted by a woman that seemed to have known of our presence already.

"Hello, I'm Alice and I'm the nurse here I'm guessing your hand must be the issue."

She took my hand And unraveled the bandage the cut had opened more than before.

"I think we may need to give you stitches"

I gave her a thumbs up ,Paris looked at me with worried eyes

"your gonna be in so much pain"

"wow thanks for making me feel so much better"

She gave my head a pat and she laughed, I just rolled my eyes in a playful way

The woman gave me stitches and i was all good to go.

"I'm just gonna give you this pain killer but ill have to do it through injection"

"No! You arent" chan yelled from the doorway he looked pissed

"well she's going to be in pain"

"Shes been through worse, shes strong enough"

She put the syringe down almost slamming it. Strange.

"I'll be fine"
I got up and walked out the room.
The woman from earlier showed us around and took us to the roof with a garden. Fruits and veggies everywhere. She offered some to us but we declined.

"I don't like this place" Felix whispered

"Me either"

"Oh ma'am my apologies, what's your name?"

"mines is London sorry for not telling you earlier, What are your names?"

"I'm actually Paris"

"Arabella"

Felix and Chan decided to stay quiet

"that's Felix and Chan"

" ahh nice, everyone is happy to have new people here. When someone new is here people get to be in a such better mood" i wonder why

"uh nice, where are we going exactly?" I asked

"The showers" she looked back and smiled

At the showers

"here is where all new people shower for the first time to wash themselves from their past you can clean yourself here and put on these clothes after. Goodbye see you after"

" what the hell does she mean by 'wash themselves from their past'"

" I'm telling you I don't like this place people are a little crazy"

"well at least let's take a shower and get cleaned you know"

After the showers

"these clothes are comfortable"

"yes, yes they are"

When Chan saw us he face palmed himself

"Why would you wear that? They're brain washing you guys"

"we wanted to wear this ok leave us alone"

London came back to us and looked so happy

"why aren't you boys wearing it"

"don't like it"

"oh I see it ok,no one is forcing you to wear them Let's take you guys to rooms for you to sleep in how about that."
She looked way to happy and so did the others as we walked past them.

four floors with six rooms on each floor.
She took us to two rooms one at the beginning of the hall and one at the end.

"you boys can sleep down there and the girls sleep in here"

"No no no he sleeps with Paris I sleep with Arabella were not leaving them alone"

Her smile faded a bit but she still held it together, she knew Chan wasn't going to accept that we had to be separated.

We said goodnight to the other two and went into our room. Only one bed Great!

"goodnight Bella"

"night channie"

"channie?Really"

"yes really"

He shook his head while i closed my eyes he chuckled softly and rubbed my head before turning around.

Paris pov

Felix and I went into our room and blushed when i noticed only one bed.

"night night freckles"

"You noticed i have freckles"

" yeah i think its cute"

"thank you I know it is" he made a kissy face

We laughed it off

We stared at each other for a few seconds until he closed his eyes while i followed right after.

The next day

I woke up to the noise outside and just walked out the room.

Arabella was laughing with two boys oh boy
And they were cute

"hey you must be Arabella's cousin, my name is Jason and this is my best friend Coby"

"Hey"

"Arabella was actually just talking about you and you are actually much more gorgeous than I thought"

"um thanks I guess"

I was weirded out but flustered at the same time. They took us to breakfast and we ate.

"I see you had already met my grandson and his friend nice boys aren't they"

"a little too nice"

"how about you girls come to the big dinner tomorrow night?"

"sorry but we can't"

Chan came out of nowhere with Felix behind him

"sorry Ms but we have to keep going"

"let's just stay here one more night more Arabella her hand is still not well enough"

"Pleaseeee"

"see this place is already driving you girls crazy"

"what do you mean driving them crazy this place is perfect we forget all about our past and focus on now it's perfect"

"Your all mentally insane the present isn't perfect do you see whats outside "

"Then why dont you leave" Jason stepped up to Chan he was a little taller than him

"fine I will Felix you coming"

"what about the girls someone has to stay"

"ok you stay and become like them good luck"

"Chan wait" Arabella called out to him

" just forget about him he's your past" coby held Arabella back

Authors pov

Chan had left the school but waited in the court knowing they would leave tomorrow hopefully. He wanted to check the place out so once it became dark he went into the kitchen to check on what they were doing down there.

Meanwhile the girls were having fun with the new boys they met, Felix had gotten into a fight with Jason for almost kissing Paris.

Here's the scene

Jason went to paris' room while Felix was in the bathroom

"I'm glad you decided to stay"

He went closer and closer to Paris with their faces three centimeters apart Jason kept moving in

" I barely know you I can't do this"

"she told you no what do you not understand"
Felix shouted

"well I guess someone's jealous and sad they can't get a girl"

"blah blah blah"

The security was called before anything could get worse.

Day 3

All woke up with a smile except for Felix of course not seeing the girl he needed to protect next to him.

He went everywhere looking for paris his last option was the roof garden. He found the girls picking out vegetables and talking with the boys. Arabella didn't even look at coby thats weird.

He pulled her to the side

"what did coby do?"

"he said I should stay and forget about you and Chan saying that I don't need you guys me and him should get married one day. He even said he would kill Chan just so that he could get to me"

"that's weird he only hung out with you for one day and he's already like that and why Chan?"

"since he's a guard I asked him if he saw Chan anywhere"

"and he said that?"

"yea he said why was I so worried about a guy who left us behind he says I wouldn't do that especially to you sweetie and he kissed me on The cheek but I slapped him"

"good girl don't talk to strangers ok?"

"ok dad"

Both laughed

What they didn't know was that Chan was listening the whole time.

The big dinner

Chan decided to check the kitchen again and saw completely nothing.

The girls and Felix were having a delicious meal and after eating, a man started to speak.

" now that we have ate a delicious meal we will give out boxes and whoever has a flower in it has to sacrifice their body for our next meal"

Wait a minute, sooo you're saying we just ate a person?"

" yes you did"

London had a face of guilt

Paris threw up her food
Arabella and Felix just gagged in disgust

Chan found the dead body in the fridge and ran to where the feast was happening. Everyone opened the box one by one
Paris had the flower

"No this cant be happening"

"No you took my box Paris she will not be sacrificed it's me who needs to go"

"thank you London"

"No problem now get yourself out of here"

Chan had taken all their stuff from a room with lots of junk in it.

The girls got dressed back to their normal clothes and ran out of the school but before leaving Paris had asked the nurse what was in the syringe.

"you really wanna know what's inside of it?"

She injected the needle in someones neck and they had started to turn into the infected. They had seen the bite marks on the girls and wanted to see if it was true.

Once Arabella saw Chan she ran as fast as possible and embraced him. He was a bit shocked and just pat her back.

" we missed you Chan you can admit you missed us as well"

"Yea i did"

But mostly missed you is what chan said in his head

Felix knew there was something going on with Chan but never told him since Chan is hot-tempered. Not easy to deal with when he is.

Chan knew Felix was having something for Paris too. Just the way Felix stares at her

The thing is Chan never expresses any other emotions but anger. Felix didn't have an issue with any of that.

The girls needed the love they read from stories about princesses finding their Prince charming.
Paris and Arabella wanted their Prince charming.

The four moved on to the next destination not knowing what's ahead but always looking out for each other.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.4K 156
"I've been wanting to do this for like two months now." • Bang Chan x female o/c (no use of Y/N!!) • mostly social media chapters -> but also real l...
15.3K 441 17
"I don't need your help. I don't need anyone's help. Who do you think you are?" - A Lee Know fanfiction Started: 15.04.2022 Finished 15.07.2022
191K 5.1K 28
[COMPLETED] Y/N Lee goes on social media and finds Chris Bang. Then she makes more online friends and friends in real life. Started: October 23, 2019...
149K 3.8K 35
y/n has "moved on" from her crazy high school days, but when she finds herself in a loveless relationship, she yearns for her ex fuck buddy. However...