The Unexpected Nanny 2

By JeniRaeD

Story is published on Amazon, (kindle and Paperback). Smashwords, and more! Sadie, Antonio, and Ethan are all... More

Authors Note
Heads up
1- Driving 101
2- "Oh my!"
3- Explanation
4- Spur of the moment decision
5- Just us
6- Opening her heart
7- The kiss of heaven
8- So wrong, that it felt so right
10- Nobody is getting hurt
11- The Nanny
12- Oh the dilemma
13- Office Romance
14- Opening up options
Quick A/N
15- A feeling of guilt
16- The talk with Grace
17- Embarrassing moment
18- Confronting Melissa
19- The girls dates
20- An offer for Ethan
21- Ethan on cloud nine
22- Grace's admission
23- Grace Admits to Ethan her love
24- You can whack me
Helpful to readers
25- Ti amo
26- Getting to Grace
27- Surprise
28- Having a little fun
29- Renewing vows
30- You slept with her?
31- You're pregnant?
32- Understanding
33- Drunk boys misbehave
34- Making up
35- Exciting news reveal
36- Love all around
37- Complete my life
38- Coming clean
39- It's time
40- The Birth
41- Happiness
42- Arriving in Italy
43- Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

9- One last time

9.5K 648 490
By JeniRaeD

Grace looked at Ethan, and as much as she wanted to kiss him again, she couldn't bring herself to. She already felt guilty for what happened between them, and knew that it couldn't continue.

"Ethan... I can't." she said, turning her head away from him "We can't let anything happen between us again." She started her car, and smiled that it started.

"You know, if you're interested in one last time in my bed, I'd be the happiest guy on earth. If I was Burger King, and you were McDonalds, I'd have it my way, and you'll be loving it." he smiled.

"I'm sure you would, but this isn't right, and you know it."

"What's so wrong about it? I'm single, you're single, we're just two people enjoying sexual pleasures, nobody has to know, but us."

"I have to go, thank you for everything."

Ethan shut her door, stepped back, and watched her drive away. He smiled at the thought of after all the years of wanting her, he was finally able to make love to her. He left to go home, and shower, and when he walked into his bedroom; he could still smell the scent of Grace.

The more he thought about it, the more he knew she was right. His phone rang, saw that it was Antonio, and answered it. Antonio came home early, and was told Ethan didn't go to work so he could help Grace. He then figured Ethan could come over, and help with taking the girls out driving again.

Ethan pulled up to Antonio's, saw Grace's car in the driveway, and took a deep breath before getting out. He had no idea why she was there; he only knew that he had to act normal around Sadie, and to not let on that he and Grace hooked up.

He walked inside the house as normal, and saw Grace and Sadie sitting at the table, going through what he assumed was the nanny applications. Sadie looked away from Grace, and over to Ethan "Antonio is in his office." Sadie smiled.

"Thanks." he said, walking towards Antonio's office, and sneaking a peek at Grace when he walked around the corner. He noticed Grace looking at him, and winked at her.

"I liked this lady, but she just seemed so blah, and this one I really liked but I don't think she could handle chasing three little kids around." Sadie says showing her mom all the applications, and who she interviewed so far. She looked through some more applications, and handed her mom some to look through "Do you think I should call them all? They all look good on paper, but it's different once you meet them."

"If I were you, I would call them all, or just do what you have been doing, you're the mom, you'll know when the right one comes around. Kind of like a relationship."

"I suppose, I just hate interviewing, it's so frustrating..."

Antonio, and Ethan walked out of the office; Antonio walked over to the edge of the stairs, and called for the girls to come down. Ethan walked over to the ladies, and sat down. "Find who you were looking for?"

"No." Sadie said, frustrated.

"I asked if you wanted my help, and you told me no, so you're on your own there." he chuckled "Hey... I have an idea, since Grace works, why don't you have Georgia, and Giovanni watch them?" he asked, with a sly grin on his face. He couldn't help but laugh when he saw Sadie's expression. "What?" he asked, trying to stop laughing.

"You know what... there's absolutely no way in hell I would allow that."

"I thought you get along with her now?" he asked, sarcastically.

"Yea we do, but her views are completely different than mine, it wouldn't work, and I would end up doing something that I would later regret."

"Oh yeah... I remember the book incident." he laughed.

"She had that coming... I do regret that incident, but she did change her tune with me after that." she giggled "I promised Antonio it would never happen again, and I don't need her doing something again, that would get me to that breaking point."

"Ready Ethan?" Antonio called out.

"Yep, I'm coming." He looked at Grace as he stood up, and smiled "Man, God really knew what he was doing when he made you." he says, winking at her, making her blush.

"Dammit Ethan!" Sadie yelled, trying not to laugh, and covering her smile, not wanting him to see that she thought it was funny.

"I'm going, I'm going." he snickered.

"He can be such a pig." Sadie picked up the applications, and sat back down.

"He's harmless." Grace smiled.

"I know he's harmless, he's thirty-six years old, and you would think he would settle down by now."

"He cracks me up." Grace giggled.

"He is funny, I give him that. He knows how to get you to smile when you don't want to, and he's always there when you need him. I just don't like him hitting on you all the time... although, I will admit that some of the things he says to you are funny, I just don't want to see anyone getting hurt."

"You worry too much, just let him do his thing, he's not hurting anyone... Besides, I like when he says those things to me, makes me feel good, and appreciated." she smiled.

"Ma...MOM!"

Grace giggled and stood up, she walked into the living room, and over to Luca, and Lilliana to watch them play their video game, while Sadie called more potential interviewees.

Brandon walked over to Sadie, and sat on her lap, looking sad. "Something wrong?" she asked.

"I think something is wrong with Bella." Brandon said worried.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"She's just lying on the ground, and won't move."

"OK, take me to her." She looked at her mom, and sighed, knowing that it wasn't good.

Brandon grabbed a hold of Sadie's hand, and brought her over to where Bella was laying, she was breathing, but wouldn't move. She grabbed her phone, called Antonio, and was told by him to bring her to the vet.

"Mom, can you watch the kids while I bring Bella to the vet?"

"Sure, that's not a problem."

"Thank you."

Sadie brought Bella to the vet, being that the dog hadn't been doing well, she had a feeling that she wouldn't be around much longer. The vet checked Bella out, and informed her that she had cancer in her liver, and gave her options on what they could do. "Thank you, we'll be in touch." Sadie said sadly. She brought her home, felt bad for the kids, and wasn't sure how to tell them. The vet gave her some medicine, hoping that it would help Bella for a few days.

All the kids were in the living room waiting for Sadie to get home with Bella, not wanting to go to bed, until they knew Bella was OK. Grace was sitting at the table talking with Antonio, and stopped when Sadie walked into the house. Brandon ran up to Sadie, taking Bella out of her arms. "Is she OK Momma?"

Sadie looked at him, then over to Antonio, unsure of what to say to him. She looked at Brandon, and smiled "She is for now, but you'll have to be gentle with her, and no horse playing with her. She's very sick."

"OK..." Brandon was bummed, and held onto her while bringing her into the living room, and sat down with her, not wanting to let her go.

Sadie walked over to Antonio and Grace, and sat down. "So, what's going on with her?" Antonio asked.

She looked behind her, and over to the kids, then turned back, and leaned forward, talking quietly. "She has liver cancer, and the vet seems to think it won't be long... I don't know how to tell the kids."

Grace needed to leave and stood up, walked over to Sadie, and gave her a hug "Thanks for paying my bill earlier, you didn't have to do that."

"Don't worry about it, I know money is tight for you, and you need your car."

"I'm going to get going, I just wanted to wait until you got home before I left, thank you for everything."

******

Ethan was sitting on the couch drinking a glass of bourbon, debating about going to bed. He had to start work earlier than normal, to catch up on the paperwork he didn't finish, from taking the day off to help Grace.

He was just closing his eyes, when he thought he heard a knock at the door. He waited to get up to see if he heard it again, unsure if it was the door, or the TV, and turned the volume down. Once he heard the knock again, he got up from the couch, groaning while walking to the door. Who the hell would be coming here this late? All he had on were sweats, no shirt, and debated about grabbing a shirt to put on, Fuck it... he said before answering the door.

He opened the door, surprised to see Grace standing there.

"Hi." she said softly.

"Grace... what are you doing here?" he quietly asked, surprised, and rubbing the back of his head.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." He opened the door wider for her, and curiously looked at her, as she walked past him. She looked at him like she had something on her mind, and thought it was to give him some bad news.

"Are you here because of Bella?" he asked, hoping it wasn't because of her.

"No... stupid." she smirked. She looked at his chest, her breathing picked up, and her heart started racing as she thought about wanting to jump into his arms. She couldn't believe she drove over to Ethan's, but his offer from earlier was still running through her mind, enjoyed what they shared earlier, and was wanting him again.

She moved closer to him, and stared him in the eyes, before pulling him down to her level, kissing him with demand. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, and groaned in excitement. The taste of her had his cock growing for her, and wanted nothing more than, to carry her to his bed.

He pulled back a little, and looked at her "I thought you said earlier, that we could no longer do anything."

"I lied... I'm taking you up on your offer, for one last time affair, and after tonight, no more."

A smile crept up his face, liking what he heard "What do girls, and noodles have in common?" he asked with a grin. When she shrugged her shoulders, he grinned an evil grin "They both wiggle when you eat them." he chuckled softly "Which is what I'm about to do to you." His lips met with hers, and picked her up, carrying her to the bedroom.

He laid her on the bed, and helped her take her clothes off before removing his, her insides were tingling, and dancing, and couldn't wait for him to be inside her "How am I this lucky, to have you here in my bed again?" he asked, while climbing over her, and kissing her.

He lowered his body onto hers, their kiss was long, hot, and both bodies were hot, and on fire. Both moaning, and groaning and he couldn't believe it was happening again. He was loving the feeling of her body beneath him, and pulled away from her lips, wrapped his mouth over her breast, and sucked, and licked her hardened nipples, causing her inner core to throb like mad. She ran her fingers through his hair, and grabbed a hold of his hair, as she felt an orgasm coming on from him sucking, and licking her nipples.

He roamed his hand down the side of her body, and over to her pussy, thrusting a couple fingers inside her, "Fuck, you're wet." he moaned. He moved back up to her lips, while his fingers continued doing wonders inside her.

He wanted to see her body squirm, and lowered his face down to her pussy. He removed his fingers, and tasted her before thrusting his tongue into her wet pussy. She moaned and squirmed, while he flicked his tongue against her clit, and started screaming his name. The more she squirmed, and screamed, the more he licked, and slapped his tongue against her clit, causing her to pant even harder.

He grabbed a hold of her hips tightly, as she arched her back high, and pressed his mouth tighter against her pussy, tasting everything, she was releasing. "Ethan!" she panted, while orgasming. He continued giving her multiple orgasms, until she couldn't take it anymore, and cried out "Dammit Ethan, I need you inside me."

He grabbed a condom, put it on, and was about to lay on top of her until she sat up, and flipped him onto his back "Let me." She climbed over him, grabbed his cock, and placed him inside her. Both gasping as she lowered herself, taking him all the way in. She took control, satisfying him in every way, moving her hips, and bouncing up and down. She wanted to be the one to satisfy him this time, and wanted to make it worthwhile, since this would be the last time between them. He sat up, and held her tight as she slowly moved her hips around, pressing down as far as she could, moaning as she felt his entire shaft inside her, while they kissed with passion. He felt he was about to release, pulled away from her lips, and flipped her onto her back. "My turn." he smiled.

He thrusted in her slow, and deep, and pushed himself up to look at her, all while thrusting in her. His heart melted while looking at her, thinking about how beautiful she was, and lowered his mouth to hers, passionately kissing her. He was in heaven making love to her again, and didn't want to stop. He felt he could do this with her every day, every night. He felt her walls tightening around him, knew she was ready to orgasm, and burrowed his head into the crook of her neck. He thrusted faster, and harder, grunting at each thrust, and trusted deeply, stopping to release himself.

He rolled onto his back, and rested his hand on his chest "Is it possible for this night to never end?" he asked quietly "Because I sure as hell don't want it to ever end."

"We both know that it will." she whispered.

Not wanting it to be over just yet, Ethan picked her up, and carried her into the shower. "Are you sure this is the last time?" he asked.

She sighed "Yes, this can't happen again, I just wanted to do this one last time. You got your way, and I'm loving it." she smirked, and giggled.

He didn't believe her, and wrapped his arms around her, picking her up, and pressing her up against the wall. "I don't want it to be the last time." he says, muffling her voice, with his mouth. He held onto her tight, thrusted himself into her, and her hands instantly pressed against the walls, helping her balance while he thrusted. He held onto her tiny body tighter, while removing his one hand to cup her chin, and pressed his lips to hers "You'll have to cum for me Hun, I can't finish since I'm not wearing a condom." he moaned into her mouth.

"You're fine, I can't have any more kids anyway" she panted, then screamed his name, when his cock kept hitting her g-spot. It then hit him, for her to not be able to give him any kids. He's always wanted kids, and has been wanting to give Antonio's kids, cousins, as well as wanting to keep his family's name alive. It hurt him to think she wouldn't be able to bear his children, and since she claimed this would be their last time together, he made sure they had the best night together.

After their shower, he continued making love to her for hours, and by the end of the night, and into the early morning hours, they both were wore out. She was feeling sore, and he felt his cock needed rest. He hadn't done anything like that since he was younger, and surprised himself that he was able to go on for as long as he did. It was after four in the morning, he had to be to work in a couple hours, and so did she, he pulled her in his arms, and kissed her once more "Have a good sleep." he said, quietly.

She woke up, saw it was a little after six in the morning, and quickly got out of bed, looking for all her clothes. She had to work at seven, and knew she had to hurry, to get home to change. She stood in his bedroom doorway, and looked at him one last time before leaving, without saying a word, or even leaving a note.

As he rolled over, he felt nobody next to him, and opened his eyes, was this all a dream? he muttered, looking confused. He realized it wasn't a dream, when he saw her panties, hanging over the lampshade next to him, and smiled.

He looked at his watch, saw that it was after seven, and sat up quickly "SHIT!" he yelled, and quickly getting out of bed. He dressed into his suit as fast as he could, and rushed into the bathroom to brush his teeth. His eyes widened, and panicked when he saw his hair sticking up everywhere, and tried taming it by wetting it down. Fuck it he groaned, when he couldn't get his hair to go down. He ran out the door, and along the way to the office, he stopped at the coffee shop, and ordered himself the most potent coffee he could get, hoping Antonio didn't come by the office to see if he was there at six. One thing he knew for sure, with Antonio being family, and was his boss, he knew he wouldn't get fired.

Ethan walked into his office, and noticed his chair was turned the wrong way, and was facing the window. He thought it was odd, since he always left work with his chair facing the desk. He furrowed his eyebrows trying to remember how he left it the last time he was there, then walked around the desk to move the chair, and jumped, nearly dropping his coffee.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😉😉😍😍❤❤

Someone in his chair? If yes, who could it be??🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Let the comments begin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 votes? Yes please 🤣🤣❤❤❤😉😉😉👍👍👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.9K 20
{Mature Theme, 18+} {COMPLETED} Kian Manchester - A 19 year old high school graduate. He dosen't have much, it's a struggle everyday. His parents die...
4.4M 155K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
62.5M 2.7K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
986K 38.8K 33
Brianna never knew the man she met one night at a football game then later fell in love with. Had a secret. One very huge secret that he knew if it w...