The Unexpected Nanny 2

By JeniRaeD

Story is published on Amazon, (kindle and Paperback). Smashwords, and more! Sadie, Antonio, and Ethan are all... More

Authors Note
Heads up
1- Driving 101
2- "Oh my!"
3- Explanation
4- Spur of the moment decision
6- Opening her heart
7- The kiss of heaven
8- So wrong, that it felt so right
9- One last time
10- Nobody is getting hurt
11- The Nanny
12- Oh the dilemma
13- Office Romance
14- Opening up options
Quick A/N
15- A feeling of guilt
16- The talk with Grace
17- Embarrassing moment
18- Confronting Melissa
19- The girls dates
20- An offer for Ethan
21- Ethan on cloud nine
22- Grace's admission
23- Grace Admits to Ethan her love
24- You can whack me
Helpful to readers
25- Ti amo
26- Getting to Grace
27- Surprise
28- Having a little fun
29- Renewing vows
30- You slept with her?
31- You're pregnant?
32- Understanding
33- Drunk boys misbehave
34- Making up
35- Exciting news reveal
36- Love all around
37- Complete my life
38- Coming clean
39- It's time
40- The Birth
41- Happiness
42- Arriving in Italy
43- Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

5- Just us

14.4K 847 286
By JeniRaeD

Antonio got home from taking Isabella, and Gabriella to school, and called his legal secretary, seeing if he had any clients to see, or if there were any changes in court proceedings. After informing him there was nothing going on for the day, he instructed her to take messages from all who called, and to let them know that he would call them back the following day, letting her know that he had some personal things to take care of.

He was sitting at the table eating breakfast, when Luca, Lilliana, and Brandon sat down at the table, folding their hands, looking at him.

"Hey kiddo's... what are you hungry for?"

"We have cereal every morning before school dad." Brandon says swaying his legs around, while sitting on the chair.

"You do huh..." Antonio smiled. He stood up, grabbed some bowls, and poured them each a bowl of cereal, setting them in front of them "I'll set this box here, in case you want more."

Their eyes widened, and smiled "Mom never lets us have another bowl" Luca said, excitedly.

"It'll be our secret, I'm going to check on your mom, I'll be right back."

Antonio opened the door to the bedroom, and saw Sadie still in bed, sleeping. He ran his hands through his hair, and looked at the time. He knew this wasn't like her, and knew she was usually up by now, getting the kids ready for school.

He sat on the bed next to her, sliding his fingers through her hair, wondering what was going on with her. It hurt him seeing her like this, and after buying a bike, it bothered him even more. Using his finger, he caressed her cheek while leaning forward, kissing her on the cheek.

"Wake up Hun." he whispered in her ear.

She rolled onto her back, opened her eyes, and saw Antonio leaning over her "What time is it?"

"About 8:30 in the morning.

"Shit." she sighed, sitting up quickly, and pulling the covers off her "The kids...."

"I've got them taken care of, they're almost done eating, and ready for the bus... and the triplets are still sleeping."

"Fuck, they start school at nine too." she said, quickly getting out of bed. "Why did you let me sleep in this late?" It then dawned on her that he should've been at work by now. "Why are you still home?"

He walked over to her, and wrapped his arms around her waist "I called the office this morning, I have no clients that I need to see, and took the day off. I also called my parents; they're going to pick all the kids up from school today."

"What, why?" she asked, pulling out of his grip.

"Because, I think we need to talk."

"They do realize the triplets have to be picked up by one, right?" she asked, putting on her yoga pants.

"Yes... they know."

Sadie hurried to get the triplets up, and ready for school. And was relieved to see the other kids had finished eating, and getting ready for the bus. She walked over to them, gave them hugs, and kisses, and letting them know that she would see them later. After the triplets finished eating, she pulled her hair back, and began getting ready to take them to school.

"Relax, you can stay here, I'll drop them off." Antonio said, as he grabbed a hold of her hand, and pulling her to him, after she tried walking towards the door. "Today is going to be just us, no kids, no parents, no Ethan, nobody." he says, kissing her on the lips.

Antonio clapped his hands, and looked at the kids "Alright kiddos, let's go." he says, kissing Sadie one last time before they left.

Sadie helped get their shoes on, then helped putting them into their car seats. She looked at Antonio, and smiled, curious as to what he had planned. "Where are we going when you get back?" she asked, wondering what she was supposed to wear.

"I haven't decided yet, I'll think about it on my way home."

He left with the kids, dropped them off at pre-K, and on his way home, he thought about different ways he could spend the day with Sadie. He was worried about their marriage, afraid of losing her, and wondered where the best place would be to go, so they could talk, and figure out what was going on with them.

Sadie took a shower while Antonio was gone, trying to figure out what he was up to, and where they were going. She felt excited, and happy that he took the day off just for her, as well as arranging for them to be childless for the day.

She started feeling selfish for wanting to be with just him for the day, but admitted to herself that this was something they needed to do, and how she needed to talk to him about what was going on in her mind.

Antonio stopped, and bought Sadie a bouquet of red roses. He was still feeling upset with her about the bike, but wanted to show her that he still loves her. She patiently waited for him on the couch, and smiled when he walked through the door, and over to her.

"For my lovely wife, who I adore so much." he says, bringing the roses from around his back, handing them to her, and causing her heart melt. "Thank you, but you didn't have to do that."

"Yes, I did." he says, leaning down, and kissing her.

She smelled the flowers, got up to put them into a vase with fresh water, and placed them on the center of the dining room table.

"Grab a bathing suit before we leave." he says, as he walked up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" she asked, running up the stairs, after him.

She didn't know it, but Antonio was hiding behind the door, and when she walked into the room, he jumped out in front of her, scaring her. He picked her up, carried her over to the bed, and laid her down, climbing over her.

Placing his fists down on the bed on each side of her, he looked deeply into her eyes, and stared. The way he looked at her, had her heart racing, how he looked at her full of lust, and with no words being said. While staring at each other, it had them both feeling warm, and excited for each other.

His lips met with hers, kissing her softly, before their kiss turned hot, long, and desperate. He kissed her with urgency, and slowly lowered his body onto hers. Showing in his kiss, how much he loved her, and how he didn't want their kiss to end. He slowly pulled away from her, and sucked on her bottom lip as he pulled away. "We better get going." he said quietly.

Standing up, he reached his hand out for hers, and helped her up. Then wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him giving her one more kiss. "I hope you'll like what I have planned for us today, and make sure you bring some extra clothes. My parents are going to stay the night, and watch the kids, as well as getting them off to school in the morning."

"I thought you said, just for the day?"

"I did... but I changed my mind." he winked.

They headed out the door, and Antonio couldn't help but shake his head as they walked past the bike. She placed her hand on the bike as they walked past, and smiled. She was still thrilled to have the bike, and couldn't wait to take it for a ride, even wanting to take Antonio for a ride.

They pulled up to the Holiday Spa and Resort, and her heart melted. She had been wanting to come to this place for years, and started feeling giddy when he opened the door for her to get out.

"I booked us a room for the night, which means I want you to hand me your phone."

"Why?" she asked, looking inside her purse. She pulled it out, and handed it to him looking confused.

"Because today, and tonight is all about us, I want no interruptions." He shut off both their phones, and tucked them inside the glovebox.

"But what about the kids? I would like to say goodnight to them before bed, and what if something were to happen?"

"It's one day, one night, and they'll be just fine." He placed his hand on the small of her back, and walked her towards the hotel. He raised his other arm, and hit the button on his key chain, locking the doors to their car.

He took her bag from her hand, and escorted her into the elevator. Once they got to their room, she walked inside, and looked around. "How did you know?"

"Know what?" he smiled.

"That I always wanted to come here."

"I didn't, my secretary told me about this place a while back, telling me that I should bring you here sometime, and that you would love it."

"Well... she was right. I thought you've always known about this place."

"Nope... never have. I came here earlier after dropping the kids off, and checked it out, figured it would be the perfect place for us." He walked up behind her, slid her hair to the side, and kissed the back of her neck, causing tingly feelings throughout her entire body.

He spun her around, quickly locking his lips to hers, and pressing her tighter against him, while kissing her passionately. Their passion turned to hunger, he pulled at the bottom hem of her shirt, and quickly pulled it up over her head, while guiding her to the bed. The back of her legs hit the bed, and both tumbled backwards onto the bed, with him falling on top of her, both smiling, and laughing.

He quickly stood up, took his clothes off, then tugged on her pants, pulling them off, and slid her further up the bed. His lips joined with hers, hard, and full of love. He cupped her chin, tilted her head back, and nibbled and sucked on her neck.

"Antonio." she moaned. Her insides were on fire, the butterflies in her stomach were dancing wildly, and her mind went into desperate mode. Desperate for him, and desperate for him to be inside her. Her breathing picked up while he placed kisses along down her body, and the closer he got down towards her pussy, her heart beat faster. The moment his mouth wrapped around her pussy, her eyes closed, and her breathing hitched.

His fingers slid inside her, and groaned at the feeling of how wet she was, and continued licking her clit. Her back arched the moment he started flicking his tongue against her clit, and started feeling the temperature rising inside her. She moaned, and twisted her head from side to side, and grabbed a hold of the sheets, enjoying how he was making her feel.

Her body twitched, and jerked the more aroused she became, and just as she was about to orgasm, she clenched onto the sheets tighter, trying to scream his name, but could barely get the words out. Her legs moved up, and pressed them tightly against his cheeks, as her orgasm hit. He thrusted his tongue inside her, tickling the inside of her walls, exciting her to the max that had her eyes rolling back.

"An- an- anton- io." she panted. Her fingers ran through his hair, and firmly grabbed a fistful of hair when he insisted on making her orgasm longer. "Pl- ease." she panted again, wanting him to stop.

He pulled away from her pussy, and wiped his face on the bedsheets. Then moved back up to her face, and looked in her eyes "You taste like heaven." he said softly. He muffled her sounds by kissing her, as he placed himself at her opening, thrusting in slow, and deep, then suddenly stopped "I miss my wife, and miss being able to satisfy her every day." he quietly whispered into her ear, then locked his lips to hers, kissing her passionately, before thrusting again. Using his fists, he pushed himself up, and watched every expression she made, while thrusting himself slowly in, and out, and making sure to hit her magical spot.

His thrusts became harder, and deeper the more she begged for it. She pulled him down on top of her, wanting their bodies touching, while making love to each other. She missed him, and loved having his naked body against hers. Her hands moved up to the sides of his face, and cupped them while pulling him in for a kiss, a kiss that was rough, hot, and both not wanting the kiss to end.

He could feel her insides tightening around his cock, and knew she was about to release "Cum for me baby." he moaned into her mouth. The orgasm sent shockwaves throughout her body, her nails dug deeply into his back, and bit onto his neck, while releasing all her juices over his throbbing cock. He pushed himself up, and gave her a couple hard, deep thrusts, before releasing himself. His grunts were loud as he thrusted, thrusting deeply inside her, and stopped to release every ounce that he had, inside her.

He fell on top of her, and buried his head in the crook of her neck, trying to catch his breath, and pecking his lips on the side of her neck. She laid there numb and stiff with a smile, humming in satisfaction.

He pulled out of her, rolled onto his back, then rolled his head to the side, and looked at her. Raising his hand up, he caressed the side of her face using the tip of his finger, and looked at her "I meant what I said earlier." he said softly. He rolled over to his side, and pressed his elbow onto the bed, propping his head up, and resting it into the palm of his hand "I miss you, and I've noticed you haven't been the same lately. I want to know what's going on with, the love of my life."

"You really want to know, right now?" she asked, sighing. Not wanting to talk about it, after what they just shared. "Can't it wait?"

He rolled back onto his back, and sighed, then rolled his head to the other side, and looked at the time. "We have one hour until we're supposed to be at our couples' massage, I suppose it can wait until after that, but I want you to answer me this... what is with that bike?"

"Well... eleven years ago when I first met you, and you asked me to be your nanny, I had a bike that I enjoyed riding nearly every day. I sold it because I didn't think I would ever get to ride it, with all that was going on with Harlow, and with watching the kids basically 24/7. For years I wanted another one, and missed riding, but having my own kids, and taking care of all eight kids... I knew it wasn't happening. Yesterday, after having a me day, I drove past a house that had a for sale sign on the bike, so, I turned around, and looked at it. He let me take it for a spin, and enjoyed it so much, that I had to have it, and bought it."

Antonio started feeling bad that she sold her other bike for him, just so she could help take care of his girls, and understood what she was saying. "I understand that, and I'm sorry that you felt that you had to sell something just for me, and so you could help me out at the time. I wish I had known then; I never would have let you do that. But one thing I wish you would have done, was talk to me about it. That bike looks dangerous, and an accident waiting to happen."

"I'll be fine." she rolled to her side, and cupped the side of his face "One thing that I did want to do, was take you for a ride on it." she giggled.

"Boy... wouldn't that look weird, a girl giving a guy a ride." he laughed.

"I'd love it, and I'm sorry I didn't talk about it with you first. I just had to have it when I saw it, and didn't want anyone telling me no."

"There is just one more thing that I want to know, before we head for our massage." he sighed, and closed his eyes before asking the next question "Are you sick right now, sick with something that you're afraid to talk to me about? Because if you are, I don't know if I could handle going through all that again."

Hope you liked the chapter!!

Next chapter she let's him have it on what she has been going through. What do you think it is?

Please comment and let me know what you think, and would love to see your votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 47.3K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
118K 3K 20
{Mature Theme, 18+} {COMPLETED} Kian Manchester - A 19 year old high school graduate. He dosen't have much, it's a struggle everyday. His parents die...
147K 4.9K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
452K 24.7K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...