The Unexpected Nanny 2

By JeniRaeD

Story is published on Amazon, (kindle and Paperback). Smashwords, and more! Sadie, Antonio, and Ethan are all... More

Authors Note
Heads up
1- Driving 101
2- "Oh my!"
3- Explanation
5- Just us
6- Opening her heart
7- The kiss of heaven
8- So wrong, that it felt so right
9- One last time
10- Nobody is getting hurt
11- The Nanny
12- Oh the dilemma
13- Office Romance
14- Opening up options
Quick A/N
15- A feeling of guilt
16- The talk with Grace
17- Embarrassing moment
18- Confronting Melissa
19- The girls dates
20- An offer for Ethan
21- Ethan on cloud nine
22- Grace's admission
23- Grace Admits to Ethan her love
24- You can whack me
Helpful to readers
25- Ti amo
26- Getting to Grace
27- Surprise
28- Having a little fun
29- Renewing vows
30- You slept with her?
31- You're pregnant?
32- Understanding
33- Drunk boys misbehave
34- Making up
35- Exciting news reveal
36- Love all around
37- Complete my life
38- Coming clean
39- It's time
40- The Birth
41- Happiness
42- Arriving in Italy
43- Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

4- Spur of the moment decision

12.5K 804 174
By JeniRaeD

Sadie rolled over to her back, and tried sitting up. She fell back onto the pillow, and placed the back of her hand on her forehead, groaning. Antonio heard her groaning, opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Hangover?" he asked, in his morning voice.

"My head is pounding." she said quietly.

"You had quite a few drinks last night." he grinned, reaching his arm over her, and pulled her close to him. She snuggled up against him and buried her head in the crook of his neck.

"I can't believe I drank that much." she groaned "They were tasting good, but I'm regretting it now."

Antonio chuckled, and held onto her tighter. "Rookie." he said amused.

"Don't ever let me do that again." she giggled "Did mom say how the kids were?"

"They were fine, she didn't stay long after we got home, she looked pretty beat, and tired."

"She had to work early this morning." She closed her eyes and enjoyed her moment in Antonio's arms. Every time she felt him kiss the top of her head, it sent shivers down her spine. She felt like laying there all day with him, but knew that would never happen with the kids around.

She knew that she better get out of bed, get the kids breakfast, and sighed heavily as she sat up. Antonio pulled her back down, and climbed over her.

"You're not going anywhere until I get a morning kiss." He lowered his head, pressed his lips against hers, and kissed her passionately. He pulled back, and licked her bottom lip softly, tickling her lips, and making her giggle.

She pulled him tightly against her and locked her lips to his, kissing him hard, while moaning profusely. The way she was kissing him, got him aroused and wanting more. He slid his hand between her legs, and slid a couple fingers inside her, causing her to gasp. She pulled away for air, and tilted her head back deeper into the pillow while he continued pleasuring her below. Her moans grew deeper when he began sucking, and kissing her neck in all the sensitive areas, exciting her more.

Just as he placed his cock inside her, there was a knock at their bedroom door, "Mommy, daddy." Aria cried out.

Antonio lowered his head onto her chest, and groaned in disappointment "Shit." he whispered. He quickly rolled off her and sat on the edge of the bed. Leaning over, he grabbed his sweats off the ground, put them on, and made sure Sadie was covered up before opening the door.

Aria ran in the moment he opened the door, and climbed onto the bed to snuggle with Sadie, she looked at Sadie with a worried, and rubbed her eyes "Bella peed on the floor, in our room."

"I'll go clean it up." Antonio sighed.

After cleaning up Bella's mess, Antonio gathered all the kids at the table, and made them breakfast. While Antonio was cooking, and feeding the kids, Sadie took a long hot shower, trying to get rid of her headache.

Ethan was telling jokes to the kids, and making them laugh, when Sadie walked by holding her head, and looked in the kitchen for some Advil.

"What happened last night?" Ethan teased.

"Don't even go there." Sadie groaned.

"How are we feeling this morning?" Ethan laughed. He then looked at Antonio, and laughed when he saw him trying to hush him up.

"I feel like I'm a nail, that's being hammered into a wall."

"Have a drink, it'll go away." Ethan smiled. He looked at the kids and grinned, when they all looked confused "Your mom needs to learn to be like your daddy and I." he chuckled.

"I don't think so." she groaned.

"I think you kids need to hang out with Uncle Ethan today, and give your parents a break."

"Sounds good to me, at least someone gets it." Sadie says sitting down, resting her head onto her arms, on top of the table.

Antonio looked at her confused, curious as to what she meant by that. Ethan then saw Antonio's expression, and shrugged his shoulders, unsure what she meant by it as well. Antonio's phone rang, picked it up, and he headed into his office to take the call.

About twenty minutes later, Antonio finally walked out of his office, and over to Sadie and Ethan, not looking too happy. He was nervous to let Sadie know that he had to leave for a while, especially knowing he promised her a family day at the amusement park with all the kids. Being that she was hungover, he felt she would want to stay home and sleep it off, and decided he should take care of the issue.

"I have to leave for a while, and take care of some things at the office."

"On a Sunday?" Sadie asked surprised.

"I'm sorry, a couple sales didn't go through, and there was a fire at another one of our buildings. They were thinking that it might have been arson, so I need to go check it out."

Sadie leaned her head back in her chair rubbing her face, feeling frustrated. "What about the kids, remember?"

"I remember..." he sighed. He walked away feeling guilty, and headed upstairs to change. Son of a bitch, this shit is going to cost me my marriage soon. I need Ethan to take over this shit again. He muttered while changing.

Ethan knew what they were talking about, he felt bad, and looked at the kids.

"I'll take them, you stay here, and relax. I offered to take them off your hands, and with your headache, you wouldn't want to be there anyway."

"Are you sure?"

"It would be fun; it's been a while since I was able to take them someplace fun."

"What are you talking about Uncle Ethan, and Mom?" Brandon asked curiously.

"Your dad and I were going to take you to the amusement park, now it looks like Ethan will be taking you."

"You know, this might look good for me, I could possibly meet someone there. Having kids with me will make it look like I'm a loving single dad." he laughed, and laughed harder when Sadie rolled her eyes at him.

Antonio left for work, and Sadie helped Ethan get the kids ready to leave, giving him the keys to take the van. "Just make sure you keep an eye on Matteo, he likes to wander off when you're not looking."

"Don't worry they'll be fine with me." he assured her with a smile.

After a couple hours, Sadie's headache had finally gone away. The house was quiet, and was finally able to take a little nap, something she wasn't used to.

Being that Ethan was going to have the kids all day, and with Antonio gone, she decided to have a me day, after taking a nap. She went shopping, had her hair and nails done, and then went for a massage. It was all something she felt was long overdue, and much needed.

On her way home, she drove by a house that had a bike for sale at the edge of someone's driveway, she stopped and sat in her car looking at it. She then left for about five minutes, only to turn back around to get out, look at the bike, and to talk to whoever was selling it.

She sat on the bike, and instantly fell in love with it "Would you mind if I took it around the block quick? I promise I'll be right back."

The kid looked at her with a hesitant expression, unsure if he wanted her to take off with it. She noticed the look on his face, got her checkbook out, and wrote him a check. "Here I promise I'll be right back, don't worry the check is good, my car is right there, and here are my keys." she said, smiling and placing her keys in his hand.

He agreed, and let her take a rip on the bike. She was gone for about fifteen minutes, and came back smiling "I'll take it." she said, excitedly.

"I'll be back in a little while to pick it up."

She left, drove home and waited for someone to get home. She called each of her parents hoping they would bring her, but nobody was around. She didn't want to call Georgia and ask her to bring her, feeling that she would get lectured by her, and was in no mood to argue with her. Ethan finally got back with the kids, and asked Isabella, and Gabriella to watch the kids for a little while.

Without telling Ethan what she bought, she asked him to give her a ride somewhere quick. "So, what did you buy?" Ethan asked curiously.

"You'll see. How did you know I bought something?"

"I can see it in your face, you have a smile on you that hasn't been seen in a while, and you also wouldn't be needing a ride, if you hadn't bought anything." He looked over at Sadie with one hand on the wheel, and nudged her arm. "Does Antonio know?"

She shook her head no, and grinned "No... he doesn't know yet."

"Oh boy... now you have to tell me."

"I told you, you'll see soon. Turn right at the stop sign up ahead, and it will be the second house on your left..."

Ethan pulled up to the house, parked in the street, and widened his eyes when he saw a red bike sitting in the driveway "What on earth did you buy Sadie?" he asked shocked, running his hand through his hair. The first thing that came to his mind was, how Antonio would react to her buying this.

"Don't worry... I'll say you talked me into buying it." she laughed. He quickly turned his head towards her, and widened eyes. "No, you're not... I'm out of this one. He will probably be kicking my ass for bringing you to get the damn thing."

"Oh, Ethan stop... I was only kidding. It's not your fault, so why would he kick your ass?"

She opened the door and got out, Ethan followed behind her, and sighed I know this isn't going to be good. He mumbled under his breath. He walked over to the bike, and checked it out while she walked up to the house to find the kid who was selling the bike.

The moment he gave her the keys, she ran back over to Ethan "I didn't know you knew how to ride." he said, still surprised with what she bought.

"I used to have a bike until I started nannying for Antonio. I sold it when I knew I wouldn't have a chance to ride, and I've missed it. I saw this today and had to have it."

"What is it anyways?"

"Aprilla RS 125... isn't she a beauty?"

"It's a death machine." He heavily sighed "Come on, let's get it home before Antonio gets home."

She put on her helmet, and took off down the road. Ethan hurried to his car wanting to catch up to her, he was worried, and didn't want to be the one to bear bad news to Antonio if something happened.

She parked it in the driveway when she got home, smiling ear to ear when she got off the bike. "Thanks for taking me to pick it up." she said happily "Would you like to take it for a ride?"

"Um no... I think I'm going to head home; I don't want to be here when the shit hits the fan."

"Pussy." Sadie snarked.

"I know, but I am what I eat." he winked "Fine I'll stay, you might need someone to be a referee."

Sadie knew Antonio might not be happy with her for buying the bike, so she started making his favorite meal, lasagna.

Antonio pulled in the driveway, noticed the bike right away, and was curious who was at the house. He saw Ethan's car in the driveway, and figured someone he didn't know came over to visit. He stopped and looked at the bike on his way up to the house. "Hmm." Seeing the bike in the driveway, gave him the itch to go riding again, and began missing the bike he had his parents sell, years ago.

Here we goooo... Ethan said under his breath when he heard Antonio walk into the house. "Smells good in here." Antonio said, tilting his head back to smell the aroma. He knew that smell, and it instantly made him hungry.

"How's everything going, buddy ole pal?" Ethan asked, nervously.

"Fine?" he said, with a question.

Sadie picked up the plates and silverware, and brought them over to the table, trying to avoid locking eyes with Antonio. She knew if she did, that he would notice the guilty look on her face.

"Anyone here know whose bike that is outside?" Antonio asked, after noticing nobody different in the house. He saw Ethan slightly nodding his head over to Sadie, and pointed over to Sadie with a questionable look. Realizing it was hers, he placed his hands on his hips, leaned his head back, and closed his eyes.

Since all the kids were sitting in the living room watching TV, he remained quiet and didn't say a word. During dinner, he also stayed quiet and slowly ate his food. He had a feeling that was the entire reasoning for her making lasagna, and was trying to butter him up.

Later, while Antonio took the dog out for a walk, Sadie got the kids ready for bed. She had a feeling there was going to be a fight when he got back, and was in no mood to argue, or fight. Instead of wanting to talk with him, she quickly changed into her nightwear, climbed into bed, and laid there until she heard the door open, and close, and closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep for when he came to bed.

Because of Bella's accident's, Antonio put her into the kennel, and walked back outside to look at Sadie's new bike, studying it what on earth is going on in her mind right now? he whispered to himself. He covered his face with his hand, rubbed hard while grabbing a hold his chin, and tapped his mouth with his finger, wondering what he should do, or think.

He sighed, walked back inside, and poured himself a glass of bourbon, and stared at his glass for a while before taking a drink, drinking it all in one swallow.

He headed upstairs, thinking he better find out why the hell she bought herself a bike, and why she didn't discuss it with him before she bought it. When he walked into the room and saw Sadie sleeping, he groaned.

Sadie felt the bed dip beside her, her heart began to race, and tightly closed her eyes, hoping he would go to bed. "I can tell you're still awake by the way you're breathing." he said quietly.

Memories started coming back to his mind, when Harlow used to do the same thing. He lowered his head, rubbed his temples, and waited for Sadie to say something. When she didn't respond, he leaned down, kissed her cheek, then kissed the side of her lips.

"Qualunque cosa stiasuccedendo voglio che tu sappia che ti amo ancora." he whispered, sending goosebumps throughout her body

(qualunque cosa stia succedendo voglio che tu sappia che ti amo ancora.= whatever is going on I want you to know that I still love you.)

Hope the chapter was OK, will he finally get it out of her about what is going on? 🤔🤔🤔

Find out next chapter.😉😉😊😊😉😉😊😊

Comment what you think it is and please don't forget to vote 😍❤😍❤😍❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 2.6K 34
"So what do you want", I said, looking into his deep green eyes. "I thought it was obvious. I want you, and I'm going to get you". "And what makes yo...
1.2M 41.7K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...
5.5M 28.4K 9
{ CURRENTLY REWRITING } With one of the best college grades and her masters degree in hand, Emma Durson's next plan is to move to New York to pursue...
20.8K 123 17
A journey from lust to love, from a friend to friends with benefits, from her boyfriend to my man, from infatuation to deep love. But all this comes...