Mate I Think NO!

By suebug8

Tiffany Ann Warrenson is a shy, quiet 18 year old girl who has been run over, never noticed, and treated badl... More

Mate I Think NO!
Chapter 1-Moving on
Chapter 2- Drool & School
Chapter 3- Bane of My Existence
Chapter 4-Bumps, Kisses, and a Ghost (Christopher's chapter)
Chapter 5-Nathan's Party
Chapter 6- Arguements
Chapter 7-Forced into Fate?
Chapter 8-Riding in Cars with a Boy
chapter 9-Awkward Much
Chapter 10- Mates?! What
Chapter 11-Marks of the Beloved
title of your story
Chapter 13-Pains and Planes
Chapter 14-Melting the Snow
Chapter 15- Momma Knows
Chapter 16-AIRPLANE BATHROOMS
Chapter 17-Death and Transformation...
Chapter 18-
Chapter 19-
Chapter 20-Responsibilities
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23-Battle with Destiny
Chapter 24-
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-
Chapter 27
Chapter 29-DATE pt 2
title of your story
Chapter 31-Prisoner of...
Chapter 32-
Chapter 33-
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40-My Favorite Chapter
Chapter 41-Wedding Bells
Chapter 42 Final chapter
Epilogue-18 years later

Chapter 28-Date pt 1

13.3K 174 10
By suebug8

Chapter 28

There stood Dylan all 6 foot plus of him. At first his eyes widened a little as he looked me over. He was wearing dark blue jeans that were ripped his skin peeking through the ripped parts. He had on a plain white t-shirt with a black button up shirt over it but it wasn’t buttoned. His hair was messy, but good god it was sexy. The dark colored clothing brought out the electric of his blue eyes. As I drank in every inch of his perfection my breath hitched in my throat. I realized as he smirked that damn sexy ass smile of his that his confidence had come back with a vengeance since he had been appointed Alpha recently.

“You look incredible, Tiff,” He said smoothly as his eyes raked over me once more.

“You look pretty decent yourself there Alpha,” His eyes lit up at my calling him Alpha again.

His eyes dropped pausing on my bare shoulder that the green top didn’t cover and then his eyes suddenly snapped to mine and he cleared his throat.

“Um…Are we ready then?” He asked looking a little nervous for some reason.

“YeP, where are we goin’ anyway?” I asked. His face seemed to lose the nervousness and he actually looked amused. Does this boy have a bi-polar issue I am not aware of? His moods are like a light switch.

“Nope, I’m not telling. That would ruin the surprise,” he chuckled at my annoyed face. I don’t like surprises so much. We drove in his car for what seemed like an eternity but it was probably only an hour. When we parked I couldn’t believe where we were. He came over to my door as I gaped open-mouthed at the building. It was the Georgia state aquarium. It was gorgeous even from the outside. And here I was contemplating him trying to get me alone to try something on me yet again. He reached for my hand and helped me out of the car. As we made our way in the rainbow of underwater scenes danced all around even over our heads. This was indescribable.

We wandered through the aquarium most of the day just holding hands and talking about all of the amazing under water creatures. Then he took my hand and started leading me away from the other people. He took me over to a stair case.

“I want to show you something. Do you trust me?” He asked and I nodded unsure I could actually say that I did. We made our way to a door that said staff only.

“Dylan we can’t go in there it’s for staff,” I scolded him. Now I was a little perturbed with him. Why did he always find a way to ruin a moment?

“Trust,” was all he said. With that he took my hand again and pulled me through the door.

“Oh my gosh this is amazing Dylan!” I exclaimed. Confident cocky Dylan was back with all of his smugness.

“It’s ours for the evening,” he told me and I was astounded. It was a private dining area complete with a wall of aquarium stocked with colorful exotic fish and on the opposite was a ginormous waterfall and it even had those beautiful lily pads with the pink flowers in the middle. The room was huge but there was only one small table sat in the middle of the room. There were two tall thin white candles on the table and place settings for two.

“This is our dinner?” I asked incredulously. He nodded like he was a little kid that just got a raise on his allowance. How cute is he?

He walked me over to the table and pulled my chair out gesturing for me to sit. Wow this is so fancy! What if they bring out snails or something and I totally embarrass myself like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Panic started to kick in. Crap!

Just then three people came from the back of the room with silver trays in their arms. Well here goes nothin’. As they set my plate in front of me I gasped. It was my favorite; A bacon cheese burger with French fries and mayonnaise to dip my fries in. In the champagne flute the lady poured strawberry Mountain Dew, you know strawberry syrup not the yucky kind with slimy strawberries floating in it.

“Dylan how did you know these were all my favorites? This is so perfect!” I said.

“Oh no a magician never reveals his secrets,” He said as he waggled his eyebrows playfully. We sat there in that beautiful chandelier lit room with candles between us and ate our burgers and fries. After we were full he stood and came around to my side of the table and reached his hand for mine.

“Are we leaving already?” I asked really not wanting to leave this room just yet.

“Yes there’s something else I need to show you,” he said with a glint in his eye that I had never seen before. It wasn’t his seductive glint or even the playful one. It was pure excitement.

“Okay,” I said as he pulled me from my perfect room. We walked back to the front entrance of the aquarium to a little corner office there.

“How can I help you?” asked the lady behind a small wooden desk.

“I need to speak with Jermaine Woskins,” he stated. She grabbed her phone and hit some buttons.

“Mr. Woskins there is a man here to see you. His name is…” she paused looking at Dylan questioningly. Dylan he mouthed to her quickly.

“Dylan he says sir.” No more than those words were out a man came out the door behind the lady’s desk.

“Dylan, good to see you man! Seems you are doing pretty good now aren’t you,” the man said as he looked me over. I expected Dylan to stiffen and be an major butt. This time he surprised me by being completely normal.

“J man quit pervin on my lady friend here,” Dylan scolded him but it didn’t sound angry which utterly shocked me.

“Well let’s get to it then,” the man Dylan called J said and they nodded to one another clearly some private conversation there. J walked us to the Dolphin tanks that we had passed earlier but he went around the tank and used his employee id in the alarm pad to let us in the door there. We walked back to where training was held and I only knew this because it was labeled “training area” lol.

“There she is,” J said looking at us expectantly.

Dylan piped in here and said, “She is beautiful isn’t she Tiff?”

“Absolutely beautiful,” I said as we looked at a baby dolphin. And she was so pretty swimming with no cares in the world.

“Do you know what her name is?” Dylan asked me. Why would he ask me, he is the one who brought me here?

“No do you?” I asked and his answering smile was meant for a toothpaste commercial. It made my hands sweat. He nodded as he handed me a piece of paper.

“Her name is Tiffany Ann. The newest addition to the aquarium family. I had her named after you. You have your own dolphin now,” He said like it wasn’t that big of a deal. I couldn’t control myself anymore I jumped up and hugged the life out of him and kissed his cheek.

“Wow what do I get if I let you swim with her? Better than a hug and kiss on the cheek I bet,” J said laughing his butt off at my emotional display. Dylan just elbowed him, hard by the way, and said, “Dude I already set that up don’t try to take credit for my genius.”

“I get to swim with her,” I asked not believing what I heard. They both nodded clearly amused at the look on my face.

====================================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 957 154
DARKNESS BOOK 1 Stacey's quiet and sensible.. so everyone thinks. But when she meets Victor for the first time, will she finally try to move on, or w...
222K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
23.5K 308 24
Everything about 17 year old Zoe Martin screamed goody-two shoes. From her pristine auburn hair to her designers shoes. She was every teacher's pet...