Mate I Think NO!

By suebug8

Tiffany Ann Warrenson is a shy, quiet 18 year old girl who has been run over, never noticed, and treated badl... More

Mate I Think NO!
Chapter 1-Moving on
Chapter 2- Drool & School
Chapter 3- Bane of My Existence
Chapter 4-Bumps, Kisses, and a Ghost (Christopher's chapter)
Chapter 5-Nathan's Party
Chapter 6- Arguements
Chapter 7-Forced into Fate?
Chapter 8-Riding in Cars with a Boy
chapter 9-Awkward Much
Chapter 10- Mates?! What
Chapter 11-Marks of the Beloved
title of your story
Chapter 13-Pains and Planes
Chapter 14-Melting the Snow
Chapter 15- Momma Knows
Chapter 16-AIRPLANE BATHROOMS
Chapter 17-Death and Transformation...
Chapter 18-
Chapter 19-
Chapter 20-Responsibilities
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23-Battle with Destiny
Chapter 24-
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-
Chapter 28-Date pt 1
Chapter 29-DATE pt 2
title of your story
Chapter 31-Prisoner of...
Chapter 32-
Chapter 33-
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40-My Favorite Chapter
Chapter 41-Wedding Bells
Chapter 42 Final chapter
Epilogue-18 years later

Chapter 27

13.7K 164 17
By suebug8

Chapter 27

I cannot believe I agreed to go on a date. I mean a real date! And with Dylan. What was I thinking? My mind is just all over the place and I can’t think at all. I’m so nervous that I could throw up and I haven’t even had breakfast yet. But after how heated things got between us last night I am really nervous about spending time alone with him.

I have been through my entire closet and I don’t have anything to wear plus I have no idea what this date will be. Do I need to dress warm or just wear shorts and a jacket. Crap! I am so worried. What if he doesn’t show up? What if he changed his mind? What if he has hooked up with someone after he left me here last night? He is amazingly hot and he can get a girls hormones going without even really trying to. He is so confident in his moves that he puts on me that I can’t even function. I lose all control…I was brought out of my torture of thoughts when a knock came on my door.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Hey can I come in?” Stephan asked.

“Sure,” I replied. He opened the door and walked in. He was very hot in his own right but not as hot as Dylan. Oh no there I go again. I have got to calm down. Maybe I should just cancel the date. Tell him I am sick or something. Tiff, stop thinking about him! I scolded myself.

“Um…Tiffany I was wondering what your plan was for the day? We need to be on the same page. You know schedule important things to make sure I am there if you decide to go out anywhere. Because while you are here the guys can handle the protection detail, but if you want to venture out of the house I would appreciate if you let me be with you at all times,” Stephan told me. And I could understand what he meant. He was the best of the protection guys since Dylan is now in Alpha position again. Damns! There I go again thinking about him.

“Yeah, actually today I need to go to the mall and find an outfit. Then later I will be going on a date so you won’t need to worry about me then. But I would appreciate it if you would come to the mall with me because I need a guy opinion anyway, you know with the date and all,” I blushed a little telling him about my date.

“Y—you are going on a date? You don’t date,” He said with a hint of something in their maybe annoyance.

“Well, now that I am not in Alpha position and I am supposed to be taking it easy I seem to have the free time and all. And I really want to go on a real date. I have never really been on an official real date before. I am really excited, you know?”

“I—I just if I had known that you were willing to go on a date…” he didn’t finish his sentence but I knew what he was getting at. He would’ve asked me himself. Things have been a little awkward since the dance we shared.

“Well I have a date and for tonight so when do you think we could leave for the mall?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“We can leave in 30 minutes if that suits you, Gonja,” He said. Wow he has called me Tiffany ever since the battle wonder what is with the formality.

He left me to get ready and I called Sandy, “Hey girl would you mind coming over and going shopping with me? I need a girl buddy to go with me and Stephan will be our protection for the day. Sorry about that part of it. So what do you say, wanna go?”

“Heck yeah, I wanna go when are we leaving?” she asked.

“30 minutes,” I replied. I got off the phone with Sandy and got ready as quickly as possible. Sandy and I were waiting when Stephan brought the car around.

“Man I am one lucky SOB to be taking two beautiful girls out for the day!” he said loudly. Sandy and I both giggled like crazy. We spent all day roaming the mall to find the perfect outfit for my date. When we finally found it I was satisfied with the results. It was a pair of faded, ripped blue jeans that were tight on my butt and a emerald green top that hung off one side of my shoulder and if turned just right it would sparkle just a little. We paired that with a pair of black converse (just in case we were going freaking hiking or something, you never know). As we were leaving the mall Sandy pulled my arm and told Stephan to wait outside the last store. I looked up and was immediately scared to death. It was a lingerie store.

“Look Sandy I won’t need any of these things for some time,” I told her with ease.

“Well what kind of friend would I be if you weren’t at least prepared, ya know just in case things get ummm…ya know that far. One thing usually leads to another,” She exclaimed while waggling her perfectly shaped eyebrows at me.

“Fine whatever,” I muttered as she pulled me deeper into the store. We looked at all sorts of lingerie. We finally compromised from her wanting me to wear a string and me wanting granny panties onto a matching set of green lingerie. The bra was dark green see through lace but it covered all of my boobs so that was the compromise she said. The bottoms were the same green see through lace but it had ruffles on the edges.

“Can we please go now?!” I sighed frustrated. She just smiled back at me.

“YuP, but you will be thanking me for this later. Just you wait and see! When you go on your date and he takes layer after layer off and finds all that green lace his eyes will bursts out of his sockets,” she said dreamily. I think she was imagining herself with a boy doing that. I had to laugh at her expression.

“What?” she asked.

“Oh nothing. I was just wondering which of us is going on this date. Hehe!” I couldn’t control my laughter anymore.

“HA! HA! Very funny Tiff. Who is the lucky mystery guy anyhow?” she asked and suddenly my giggles subsided. She frowned. “What not gonna tell your best-friend who spent all day helping you drudge through the mall until her feet hurt,” she said pouting her bottom lip.

“Put that lip away and I will tell you. But you have to promise to keep an open mind,” I told her sternly. She nodded thoughtfully.

“It’s Stephan isn’t it?” she asked.

“NO! Why would you say that?!”

“I don’t know he just seems different with you since the battle,” she said casually.

“It’s Dylan,” I told her. She looked amused at first but when my expression didn’t change she looked horrified.

“EWE! I spent all day making you look good so my cousin could get laid. That is so wrong in so many ways Tiff. I mean really I would’ve never stepped foot in that lingerie store if I knew it was for that jackass,” she said with malice.

“Really, that’s all it would’ve took to get you off my back about ‘getting laid’. I should’ve told you he was my date when we started this little adventure,” I said using some of her words against her.

As we made our way out of the store Stephan was waiting for us. His eyes fell to the small pink bag in my hand and my face immediately turned bright fire engine red. He quickly looked up from the bag to my face and his eyes seemed to harden ever so slightly.

“All ready I suppose then?” He asked rather rudely I might add.

“Um…yeah I guess so,” I said completely confused by his reactions lately.

Dylan text me saying he would be round to get me by 7p.m. I was scrubbed, polished, buffed, and ready by 6:45. I was really antsy about the whole thing. Sandy had already left me to my bouncing up and down excitement which now just irritated her since Dylan was the “mystery man” as she put it. Sarah appeared next to me.

“You never fail to amaze me at how beautiful you are Tiffany. Dylan will be mesmerized by your appearance tonight!” She said.

“Thanks, I am so excited I cannot hardly contain myself. Do you think this will work out for me. I mean do you think I should choose him for my mate? I know I have a choice but its not just about what I want. Who I choose will have such an impact on the pack’s future.” I told her begging for advice.

“Tiffany, you need not worry if he is the one you will know. And if he is then fate has brought him to you and he will be the perfect fit for the pack. And if he is not the one then it will fall into place,” she said with utter confidence as she slung her misty arm on my shoulders.

Just as she finished her speech Nana, my dead grandma on my mother’s side floated into the room. I have really enjoyed this part of gonjahood. I get to know parts of my family that has moved onto the other side.

“Sweetpea, you look breathtaking!” Nana gushed at me. She came over and stroked my cheek.

“Thanks Nana,” I told her.

“I heard you talking to Sarah. Please don’t make your soul restless with this mate nonsense. It will work itself out if you allow it to. Just go with the flow honey. Rely on your heart to lead the way and all else will just bounce into play,” she said with her chubby grin. She was so wise. I am so lucky to be able to count on those who have passed on with their infinite wisdom at my disposal.

“That’s pretty much what I told her Vonna. She seems to be overthinking it. I think the first mate scare done her in with having a mate so easily,” she told Nana.

“Okay, Okay um let’s not talk like I’m not in the room okay?” I said getting a little irritated.

“Oops sorry hun we just get so used to the living ignoring us that its habit to talk about them with them in the room,” Nana said.

“You don’t plan to follow me on my date do you. I mean do you deadlies spy on the living?” I asked.

“Shoot no darlin’. I don’t even want to know what you youngens do on ‘dates’ these days. We dead folks steer clear of romantic …situations,” Nana reassured me.

I looked over at the clock it was 6:59. “Oh, crud I gotta go. I love you both and wish me luck,” I said boltin out my bedroom door just as the doorbell buzzed. He was here. Breathe Tiff, breathe I kept reminding myself. I straightened my hair as I passed the mirror making sure everything was still in order. I took a deep breath and opened the front door.

===================================================

Soooo...Comment?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 126 37
While Cameron is chasing after his ex-bestfriend, she is doing everything in her ability to get away from him. All Lea wanted was to finish the semes...
103 4 10
Tiffany-Angelica-valentine a lonely dark and sassy badass, she is a 24 year old who lives in a small unfrequented town where no one visits often due...
23.5K 308 24
Everything about 17 year old Zoe Martin screamed goody-two shoes. From her pristine auburn hair to her designers shoes. She was every teacher's pet...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...