Loving him is my mistake(#wat...

sri418 tarafından

Krithika ,a 19 year old bubbly girl who lives happy life with her parents and a lovely sister.she is a girl w... Daha Fazla

Hello
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 16

26 3 0
sri418 tarafından

Krithi p.o.v:-

My world is flying.....

It is colorful now....It is  filled with freedom now....not only freedom,my world is loaded with happiness.May be happiness is not the correct word.This feeling should be named with a new one.Which will be suitable word?

What if I left it unnamed?I think it will be best to leave that feeling in that way.I will enjoy this unnamed feeling.I like it.

I hummed a random song while watching the reflection of me in mirror in our room.The blue dress I am wearing is perfect on me.It hugged around my waist and from there it is flowing like a water fall and touching the floor.It flew in air as I twirled along with the song.I am floating in the air since everyone complimented about this dress.I will give all these compliments to Yash since he is the one who bought me this outfit.

Today is Sunday,me and Rithu went to a party.Our neighbor Geetha aunty's daughter threw a party at a hotel on occasion of her birthday.I thought this dress will suit on this evening and at party everyone fixed their eyes on me.A few people said that I looking beautiful than my sister.What else I needed,I felt like a princess.With a giggle,I winked at myself.

"Krithika!change your dress!!!You'll spoil it,if you don't"Rithu warned.She is right,its better to change.

My mom came with two glass of lassi when I came back from washroom after changing into pajamas.She sat in front of Rithu who is sitting on bed with a book in her lap and gave her a glass.Throwing towel which is in my hand,in the chair near the mirror,I sat on the other side of bed.She gave me the remaining glass.

"Thank you mom"Saying I sipped the drink.

"Enjoyed the party?"She asked.

"Of course mom!"I exclaimed before taking another sip."and the food was so good."

"Yes mom,the food is nice."I watched Rithu saying with raised eyebrows."Especially that biryani,It is so yummy."I chocked on my drink as soon as I listened the word 'yummy'

 From the last two weeks,the word 'yummy' is revolving around me.I shouldn't had suggested that stupid and silly name to him.It had been two weeks,we went to Goutham's place.  From then,Goutham is teasing me with that word 'yummy' and encouraging the remaining boys to tease me.And what worst is Nisha also teamed up with them.Only,Yashwanth and Anu are on my side.

"What happened?"Rithu asked."Are you okay?Is anything wrong?"

"No nothing is wrong.I am fine Rithu."I told wiping my lips.

"Drink slow"My mom suggested.

My mind flew back to that day.I really don't know why I had said that.It is his fault to create a nick name for his brother in that way,that too casually.Besides,Me being a silly brained girl,I'll speak out nonsense things.

A part from that I gave him a new name.It is fascinated me that no one calls him with a nick name.After that day,remaining friends came to know that I named him 'Yash' .Deepak,after knowing this, raised an eyebrow and gave me a weird look,but said nothing.

My thoughts got interrupted when my phone went off.The screen is flashing with dad's name.He went to kolkata on some work.I swiped the screen to answer.

"Hii Krithika,Why your mom isn't picking up her phone?"He asked.

"Dad!She is in our room.May be her phone is in your room."I said.Meanwhile,my mom took the empty glasses to place them in kitchen and came back.

"Okay!I am just tensed."He muttered.

"Here,Talk to her."Saying I handed my phone to her.

Rithu already adjusting her blanket and as the time is 10:45,I prepared to sleep.

"Mom,keep the mobile here"Showing the study table to her I said.

My mom said okay and went out of our room switching off the lights.

--------------

Next day,

I sat in front of mirror and started applying my light make up leisurely since I woke up early.There is no hurry to go to college.Today,I wore lemon yellow crop top along with black palazzo.

"Krithika!when you will wake up and when you will get...."My sister shouts faded as she entered the room and saw me preparing for the college.

I turned adjusting my earrings to see shock plastered on Rithu's face.

"Good morning sis."I greeted with a cheerful voice."What happened?Is there anything on my face?"I asked as she didn't changed her expression.

Coming out of shock,she replied with a question,"Krithi,I should ask you that.What happened to you?You had changed from the last few days"She said.

'Change'.Okay,I will agree with her,since I am very excited to go to college these days.Why because the hell is turned into heaven.

"The breakfast is ready"My mom shouted from outside.Without replying Rithu,I went out of our room and rithu followed me as if she didn't concern about my answer.

On dining table,two plates are arranged with sandwiches.We both sat and took our own sandwiches and took a bite.It tasted different.I think this is first time my mom prepared this.

"What is this mom?Did you added anything new?"I asked.

"Its mushroom sandwich.I saw it on you tube few days before.Is it good?"My mom asked packing lunch box.

"Yeah.It is different.I liked it."I said.

"Yes mom.."Rithu moaned as she chewed her food."Its really yummy..."

I sighed as I heard that word.A interesting start of the day.'Sarcasm noted.'

----------

As we entered the college,my eyes automatically started searching for him.He didn't appear anywhere but, in the parking lot,I saw his  bike.Very punctual!

Rithu left waving me a bye and as I turned around to go to class,the shining black car came into the place.

Everyone got down the car except Deepu,as he went to park the vehicle and smiled at me cheerfully.Smiling,I greeted a good morning and meanwhile Deepak came and we entered college building.

I observed Anu looking very gorgeous today in her light green high necked frock which ended at her knees."Whats special Anu?Looking different?"I asked.

"Am I looking bad?"She made a miserable face."I know that Krithi,but these guys forced me to wear this dress.I don't even like it.I don't know why I bought this stupid dress and...."

"Anu wait a minute."I cut off her words."You look so cute.Thats what I meant.Chill cutie girl"I said with a wink at end.She smiled a little after listening me.

"Not only today,she always looks cute and beautiful."Akhil spoke but didn't earned any glares or threats from his girl.May be she is blushing,I didn't get a chance to see her face as she walked faster.

Soon we entered the class room,and the classes get started as usually.After three lazy hours,I got freedom,I am referring to lunch break.My stomach is torturing me for food from the last half an hour.

May be I am hungry and dying to eat my lunch,but my eyes won't consider my tummy feelings,because as soon as I left the class and came to corridor,they start searching for Yash.

"Krithika!"Deepak shouted as I am walking slowly with my eyes on every inch of building.But still,he didn't appear.I wanted to show him the photo that was clicked last night at the party.I wanted to know whether this dress suits me or not.I quicken up my pace,not to be shouted again.

As I reached him,He spoke,"You have a good news Krithi."

"Really!Spill it out"I exclaimed.

"Results for last semester exams are out."He said with a wink.

"Seriously???"I asked."Are you sure?"Panic already scrawling across my body.

"Of course.They will be displayed on notice board with in few hours.May be with in minutes."He said.

Shit!I thought today will be the best,but I know those results will spoil the day.Okay cool Krithika,You attempted your exams in a better way and you will be satisfied with results.Just calm down.

Soon we completed our lunch and on the way back to the class room,Deepu's phone rang.

"Hello......We are on the way.........Oh..okay,we will be there.."Nodding his head,he hung up the call.

"Who is that?"I asked.

"Amit."He answered."As I said results are displayed.He called me to come there."

I don't know what is going to be happen.Today I have to get scolding with Rithu for nothing important.If my luck didn't cooperate with me,Varma uncle will talk to me,or I can say,he will give me a lecture.But one thing I don't understand is why I didn't get habituated to these situations.God!help me.

We reached the corridor where the notice board is placed.The place is crowded with students.After pushing some people we got chance to give a look at the board.There are three lists displayed in year wise,with students name along with their GPAs.

I place my index finger on the list and started searching for my name.On the way,Nisha's name came up.I told her to check her percentage.I continued to check my name and finally I caught it.My eyes grew wider as I saw my GPA.

Krithika Mehta with 6.6% ,which is not an ordinary thing.I thought I didn't even get around 5.I am happy.

"If you got your results move aside Krithika"Akhil yelled as he got pushed by other people.

"Okay okay."Saying I came out of crowd with a smile on my lips.If I concentrate  more on studies,I can get good grades.

"Again,It is yashwanth,"I heard some guy talking."He is the topper for this semester too.."

After listening those words,My brain suggested me to check his results.But before I moved Anu came with the a satisfied look.

"I got 8.3 Krithi."She said hugging me.

"Congrats dear."I said hugging her back."Okay wait here."Saying I went into the crowd again and saw his name at the top of the list.Yashwanth Mishra,9.8.My head is spinning.

"Why she went again?"Deepu shouted and I know he is talking about me.I went back to my friends.

"Guys!Yash got 9.8."I said in disbelief."OH MY GOD!how can he got...."I can't even spell my words.

"Stop it.He is a good student."Nisha told.But still how?

Still in that shock I followed my gang for class room.On the way,A guy came to me.

"Are you Krithika?"He asked.

"Yes."

"Okay Mr.Varma sir said that you have to meet him after your classes.Don't forget it."he left after passing me the Message.

May be he would appreciate me.

------

"Good evening sir!"I greeted stepping up into his room.I wish this meeting should complete within few minutes.I am very eager to go to home,since I am thinking that Rithu will be happy after listening the news.

"Good evening.Did you check your results?"He asked giving me a hard look.

"Yes sir.I had checked them."I said smiling widely.

"Then how can you smile after checking those results.!"He shouted slamming his right fist on his table.Seeing his fierce face ,My happiness disappeared.

"What happened sir?"My voice is almost inaudible.

"Asking me what happened?"He shouted again."Can't you see how other students are getting the best grades and how they are hard working.And look at you,Smiling like you have achieved a gold medal in Olympics."

Thats it!Tears pooled in my eyes.But I don't want him to see them.I blinked my eyes continuously to stop those water drops.

"You don't know how your father is working hard to give you good life.But your are giving him nothing in return."He continued.I hung my head low as I don't want to see his angry face.

"Just learn few things from your sister.Then you will give some happiness to your parents."

Everything has a limit.And stupid lectures too.

Before he open his mouth,I spoke."Okay uncle.I understand everything and I follow your words.I will work hard from now."I spit out my words with the same intensity as him.He may be my dad's friend and our family well wisher,but he don't have right to talk to me in this way.

"Okay."He said with a calm voice now."You can leave now."He sensed my frustration.

Sighing,I left his room.

"What happened Krithi?"Anu asked as soon as I came back to class room.I told them to wait for me here.

"You are crying,Right?"Nisha asked.

"No!Nothing happened.I am okay.Come,its already late.Rithu will be waiting for me."I said and walked towards the parking lot.

After few seconds,I saw boys are missing."Where are they?"I asked.

"There is some campaign about greenery on this saturday.All the boys are discussing about the plans.We have to wait for them"Nisha said.I nodded and reached my destination,but Rithu didn't came yet.I checked the time.She will be here at this time at any circumstances.What happened today.Leaning on Nisha's car,I took my phone and unlocking it,I texted Rithu, that I am waiting for her.They both stood in front of me.

"Oh god! he came again."Nisha grumbled.

"Don't look at his way."Anu bend her head low.

I raised my head and saw a group of boys coming towards the parking place. 

"Are you talking about them?"I asked to which Nisha nodded her head.

"Who are they?Anything Happened?"I let out a query.

"We don't know those idiots ,but when you went to Varma sir,that brown jacket guy teased Anu."Nisha told eyeing the gang.

"And you just kept silent and suffering?"My body is fuming with anger. 

"Hey our girl is standing here!What baby?Did you think about my proposal tonight?"We heard a shout from afar and looked at that direction.We caught a boy ,wearing a brown jacket with a smirk on his face eyeing Anu.He looked like most notorious guy in the world.

'Idiot!'Cursing I turned my face to see Anu sobbing.Why the hell she has to cry now?He is the one who is making mistake and she is suffering.Her tears spiked my temper and without thinking I went to him.Five boys stood before me.

"What girl?Do you want come along with her?We don't have any problem."He said and continued his stupid and arrogant smirk.

Pulling up all the energy into my hand I slapped him.I slapped him hard.All the anger stored from the past 15 minutes filled in that slap.

"How dare you!"His face wore off that smile.

"You deserve it and don't ever tease a girl"I said and Nisha came into scene to pull me away form them.

"krithika!What the hell are you doing?"Nisha frightened holding my hand."Look at him.How dangerous he is?Come Krithika"

I didn't looked away from his face.But deep inside fear rose up after listening Nisha.I don't know where to show up the anger and to whom.

I turned back to get away from him as soon as possible and made my way to the earlier spot.

"Are you mad Krithika?Don't you think at least once when you are doing such things?"Nisha yelled in a low voice.

I kept my mouth shut as I sensed something behind me.Some one coming towards me.I was about to look back but some one placed their hand around my waist and pulled towards them.My back was stuck to their chest and that person took a spin along with me.I was in air for few seconds.The brown jacket guy fell on ground with a cricket bat in his hand beside me as I got moved from previous place.

My eyes grew wider as I saw the bat.

"What the hell?"the person holding me shouted.He touched me first and shouting at me.

"Who the hell .."I wanted to shout back,but my voice faded as I saw that face,the face which I was searching since morning.

Looking at Yash made all my madness,temper,anger and little disappointment disappeared in air.The dusty surroundings became cool and filled with birds and trees.A smooth music started playing.And of course,A smile trapped my lips.

"Are you insane Krithika...Why are you smiling you stupid?"I saw the most irritated face of Yash.What I expected and What I am seeing.Every thing,the birds,greenery,music got smashed with in a snap.

"Reply me ...!"He shouted again."Why he wants to beat you?"he pointed something to ground.

Thinking whom he is referring I saw that boy with a red marks on his left cheek.Then I came back to senses.

"Oh..this idiot!He teased Anu.Thats why I slapped him."I said.

"What?You slapped him!"He said in disbelief.May be he is thinking that I am not weak person."Oh god!Krithika...."his words got cut off as the guy stood up and raised the bat again towards me.

Yash stopped him in mid way and took the bat from him.

"How dare you teased a girl and now beating another girl?"Saying Yash  threw the bat away and gave him a punch.By the force of punch that idiot fell on floor again.Yash didn't stop giving him punches on his face until the blood started oozing from the corner of the lip. Anu came beside me and Nisha,not knowing what to do.

"Calm down Yashwanth!Leave him!!"Suddenly I heard Goutham's voice.He went near Yash and tried to pull him up.After few seconds,giving a hard look to the poor boy lying on the ground he got up.That pity boy got up and ran away with his gang.He came near to me swiping the sweat on his forehead.His face is tough and filled with sweat,yet it is attractive.I continued to stare his handsome face.

"I should beat you instead of him."He shouted as soon as he reached me.

"Huh!"Was the only thing came from my mouth."Why?"I asked recovering from shock.

"Asking me why after doing everything you want to do"He looked fierce."Look the bat in his hand.What if you got hit by that?Can you at least imagine it?"

My face which is filled with shock turned to surprise.His voice may be stiff and hard,but concern is evident.My heart swelled with the happiness.

"Chill dude.What she did is right.Don't scold her."Goutham said.

"In some way it is right,but she should be aware of the consequences from her acts."He shouted again.

"I am sorry."I spoke up."I was just.... so pissed off."I kept an innocent face since I know that he will fell for it.And that is what happened.He calmed down.

"Hmmm"he said sighing."Next time some thing irritates you,you can inform to principal or professors or at least to us.okay?"He asked.

With a smile,I nodded my head.

"Where are they gone till now?"Goutham asked pointing his finger behind us and saw Deepu and Akhil coming.

Before we answered,They came."Anything happened?"Deepu asked.

"You just missed the action episode,starring Krithi and Yash.."Nisha said and I glared her."Yeah..I mean Yashwanth"Understanding the meaning behind my looks.I am really strict about this thing.

"What?They got into fight?" Akhil asked with a frown.

Laughing initially, Nisha opened her mouth.But I spoke out cutting her off.."Some one teased us.I slapped him.And Yash got in to fight with him."I summarized the whole situation,not wanting to make Akhil angry,since that guy teased Anu.

"That bastard!How dare he?"Akhil snorted.

"Guys!chill.Everything is cleared now."I said not to prolong the issue.

"Nothing is cleared. "Deepak yelled."Why did you slapped him?"

Before I answer him,Nisha said supporting Deepu."Yes Krithika,It will be good if we keep quiet sometimes."

Soon Anu and Akhil teamed up with them.It is like everyone one surrounded me like police interrogating a criminal.Did I commit such a sin.

"Hey just leave this.She just now said everything is clear.Don't make a scene.She knows what is doing and I told these things just few minutes back to her.So stop bothering her."Said by none other than Yash,My Hero.Hey hold on girl,What are you thinking.I yelled at me inside.I am really getting insane.

After receiving not so warning from Yash,they closed their mouth.Today,I expected something,but gaining the exact opposite thing.My fate.

"What ever!!."Deepak said after controlling his anger."Lets go"He said turning towards the car but stopped in mid-way."Oh!I had forgotten,Congratulations,Campus is filled with your name."Deepak said proudly shaking Yash's hand.

"Thank you buddy."

"Deepak,don't get satisfied with a simple 'thank you'. Ask him a treat"I said looking into the handsome face.

"Yeah,krithi is right.We have to celebrate.That too today itself."Goutham stated and Yash nodded indicating okay.

Today?!!!What about Rithu.She will be here at any time and what have to tell her.

"What are you thinking?"he asked.

"Today...."Before I said anything,he spoken up.

"We can arrange drinks and all within minutes.Not need to worry.There will be plenty of wine.You can drink again."He said it like a most usual thing in the world making my jaw drop to ground.

"Why are you saying this to her?"Goutham asked.

"Because she likes to drink wine."His voice is more playful than ever

"What?!!!!!"My gang shouted in union.Still my mind stayed dumb.

"Why you guys looked shocked?"He asked."don't you know..."I placed my palms on his lips to stop him talking.

"Yash!!They don't know about that day.I didn't tell them"I whined.

"Krithika!Is it real?"Deepak exclaimed as Yash took away my hands on his lips.

"Of course Deepak."Yash said.

"Deepak,Its not what he said.I just took a sip.Thats' it"I stated."Please don't tell Rithu"I begged giving some glares to Yash.

"Okay.I hope this is the only thing you had hided from me."He said.

"Yes.I won't hide anything from now."My phoned buzzed  as I replied.I unlocked and opened the Text I received from Rithu.It reads,'Krithi,I have lab now.You go with your friends.'

Now as Rithu is not coming,I can go for a treat.

"If not for drink,Why you hesitated to go with us."Akhil enquired.

"I am thinking about my sister guys"

"okay....lets go.Hurry up."Goutham is more excited.

-----------------

"One large mushroom pizza and ...."His voice trailed of scanning the menu.

We came to 'coffees and pizzas'.This cafe was started just few days ago near Nisha's house.We visited last week.And as we thought this place is best for treat,we came here.

Vinny,The owner is a nice guy and friendly to our gang.As the waiters are in shortage,he himself taking the orders.Me and Yash stayed at counter to give order while remaining went to settle down.

"I want cappuccino."I ordered ignoring Yash.He looked up to me."I am ordering Milkshakes for all,do you want cappuccino?"He said.

I just nodded my head.Actually,I has to be angry.But it is impossible with Yash.

"So one cappuccino and six strawberry milkshakes,two with ice cream."He ordered and we made our way to our friends who are already settle down on couches which are placed on either side of big coffee table.All boys on one side and we girls sat on the other.

Soon,our orders are placed on tables.Everyone took a slice of pizza and started chattering.The chats are more like flirting.Goutham is openly showing the interest on Nisha and while Akhil is doing the same secretly.At least he is thinking that.

Apart from these things,my focus was on Yash.As Deepu sat beside him,they are talking about something.Deepu is showing something in his mobile to which he kept his whole concentration.

How is he so handsome?,I thought.God!let my mind think about other things please.But its hard to take off my gaze.I tried,but failed.Then someone cleared their throat and then I looked at Deepu.He raised his eyebrows glaring me  and then I shifted my eyes,feeling heat on my cheeks.

As I look away I observed a girl from the adjacent table.As she sat diagonally to Yash,She is eyeing him shamelessly.How dare she---Hold on,may be she is looking at Deepak.

"Hey Deepak,will you sit here please."I asked getting up and switched our positions without any discussions.

"What?"Yash bewildered.

"Nothing,drink."I said and everyone gave me confused stares.

"Carry on guys."I said again and they got engrossed in their work,Yash continued to tap his phone,his glass in one hand.Then I looked at the girl and yes she is staring Yash.

I keep glaring at her,but she didn't saw me yet.Her eyes are only on him and I'm not liking it.

"If looks can kill,that girl would be lying under six feet by now."I heard Goutham and then I saw him,a amused wicked smile on his face and Nisha also giving me same look.

"What?"Deepak asked.I startled as I don't know what Goutham would tell,but thankfully he shook his head nothing.I sighed in relief and when I looked that girl again,she is already leaving.I again sighed.

"Do you want to taste this krithi?"He asked suddenly,showing his glass.

"Huh?"I spell out and shook my head.

"Okay..."Saying he leaned back with a  frown."Krithi,You are avoiding me?"He said.Everyone turned to me.

"She will never avoid you."Nisha said amused.

"She is not talking to me."A surprise captured his face.I shrugged and took my cup.

"Oh!Come on Krithi,I didn't do it on purpose.I don't know that you didn't tell them."He justified.Still I maintained silence.I am angry at him and then I act possessive.Is this situation conveying something?

"Please,talk to me.I will get you another cappuccino."Is he bribing me.?I didn't say a word.

"I never think Krithi is such a stubborn person!"Deepak said.

"She is changing a lot Deepak."Nisha dragged the word 'lot'.

"I know what have to do to make you talk."He said ignoring everyone.

"What?"I asked not wanting to bare any suspense,"I mean how?"

"I will offer you wine."He said casually and sipped his drink.

"What!Yashwanth,you are really a bad person.You are picturing me as a drunk-"

"Hold on Krithi,I said I know what I has to do and I did it.Look you are talking to me now."He interrupted my blabbering and said with a wink.My heart beat skipped a beat.

"Idiot!"I cursed him audibly.He laughed and kept the empty glass on table.

After paying,We came out of the place.Deepak went earlier to get the car from parking lot.The not so couples are in front of us.Yash is walking with me.He is really idiot.Intelligent Idiot!

"Stop cursing "He said without looking me.

"How do you know that I am thinking about you?"

"You know I am intelligent"He complimented himself.

"yeah!I know!Your results told me that"I replied.

"Hey I want to ask you this from many days....Why did you joined this college?Didn't you apply for IIT,it is prestigious right ?"I asked.

"I got a seat,but I didn't joined"

"why?"

"If I joined there,I have to leave Goutham,I told him to apply,but he didn't.So basically, I didn't have choice other than to join along with him."He said."Already Jai left me.I will be alone without them."

I am impressed by the importance he is giving to the people in his life.Who will sacrifice a opportunity of being in one of the best college in India.As I didn't speak anything he raised his eye brows.

"Nothing"

As we reached Parking lot,Deepu is waiting inside the car.Akhil and Anu got in.Yash took his keys out of his pocket and hopped on bike.

"Okay bye.Thank you for the treat."I said and turned towards car and saw Goutham and Nisha talking.these two people!!!

"Goutham"Yash yelled taking helmet into his hands

"Wait a second "A reply came.

"Totally immersed."yash mumbled.Smiling,I took a step but halted as he called me.

"What?"

Placing his helmet on his bike,"I am sorry."He said.I thought he is referring about the wine and opened my mouth to reply him.

"You should be.How can you tell...."He interrupted me.

"I am apologizing for evening,I mean I should appreciate you,for hitting that guy.Instead I yelled at you."

As I didn't spoke,he continued."What you did was absolutely correct.But think about the circumstances you have to face.Thank fully,nothing happened.So from now,be brave,and be cautious okay?"

"Umm..Okay."I said looking into his eyes.Few seconds our eyes locked and  he broke the contact first as Goutham came.

"Bye Krithi"Saying he gave helmet to his friend and after getting good bye from me,they left the place.

------------

"I am really angry Yashwanth.I wanted to punch you for telling my friends about the secret.I decided not to talk with you at least two days,but because of your stupid wink and my stupid heart I had talked to you.Don't do such things again.You have to face severe consequences."I gave warning  narrowing my eyes to the guy in the painting, who is watching the sun rise,his hands in pockets and stood facing his back to me.

Right now I am in my room.After our small party,I came home and by the time Rithu is already here.I told her about the results and she is happy,but not up to my expectations.I really don't want to care about her because I am feeling ecstatic and I don't know why.

We ate our dinner in the absence of my dad.There will be no fun without dad.He said that he will be back after two days.So our home became library as it filled with silence.my mom is not a silent person but she looks dull today and didn't ate much food.May be she is missing my dad,just like me.

Coming back to present,I am standing in front of canvas which is holding the painting and talking to the person here.I don't mind,if anyone think I am crazy as it is true.Who will give warning to a painting?I am doing this because I can't speak to Yash  directly on his face in this way.And that is why I am showing my anguish in this way.

The sketch shows the scenario of the sun rise at the beach.I didn't had forgotten the face of Yash on that morning.I wanted to paint this and completed the whole painting few weeks back.

I tried hard to get perfect art,so it took time.As I said,I painted the sun and beach along with a guy watching that.And the person is none other than Yash. I planned to hang this on the wall opposite to our bed,but I was waiting to give quote about the whole thing before doing that.Sadly,nothing strike my mind.

"krithika!Stop all these useless things.If you spent this time with your books,you will get best grades."As soon as she came to room she started giving me lectures.I don't know why she didn't like me painting.I decided what ever she think about this matter,I don't want to care.So right now I am ignoring her.

"Don't you want to sleep?Its 11.30."She said making the bed.

Sighing,I went to bed and and unfolded the blanket before sitting on bed.She sat on her side.

"AHhh!The jug is empty."she said looking at the empty water jug."I will get water.You go sleep."Saying she got up and left bedroom.

I laid on the bed and suddenly felt too tired.It is really a long day.I thanked god before sleeping.My phone vibrated indicating a text.It is a good night text from him.A smile crept instantly on my lips.Before Replying him I heard a shout making my fingers tap something on the screen.

"Mom!!!!"The shout came from Kitchen.It is Rithu shouting.I think something is happening.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

256 34 8
"A story of Pure Love and Destiny" ✨❤ Pehli dafa tujhe dekha sajana, I swear I lost my mind This was the reaction of our NISHA RATHORE, a college go...
15.9K 1.6K 42
Ajey:-I love Kirti,But she don't 😔! Kirti:I love Ajey,But he don't 😔! Will they confess their love with eachother OR act like normal friends??? St...
35.5K 1.6K 57
Layla has had a one-sided, secret 'love affair' with her brother's long-standing best friend, Riaan. It started at age 16 and she has never quite got...
1.5K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...