Copy Cat Dragon

hidansbabe530

Ivy Dreyar is the granddaughter of the Guild Master of Fairy Tail. Working in a club while not doing missions... Еще

Info/Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Last Chapter

Chapter 16

92 1 0
hidansbabe530

Ivy's POV

We ran into Erza and Gray on the way and I smiled a little.

"Party's back together! Now let's go kick some ass!" I said. We made it to the ship, which happened to have been an airship, and low and behold, there stood Hades.

"So you wish for the same treatment I gave your master?" He asked.

"No! I wish to kick your ass to your damn grave you shit!" I yelled up.

"Come face your destruction, children of Makarov."

"How dare you speak his name!" I yelled, as he turned to go back inside his ship, meaning we had to find a way in. Natsu asked Happy to take out whatever made the ship fly, and Happy took the time to poke at his motion sickness. Sukoshi volunteered to go with him.

"Be careful." I said, and she nodded back to me.

"You too. Now go and waste him." Sukoshi smiled and left with Happy and the other Exceeds. Gray made a lovely ice stair case and we headed into action.

Natsu threw a fire punch at Hades and the bastard managed to make it go around himself. Erza and Gray jumped in with a combo, but Hades barely flinched. Lucy summoned Taurus, and I helped Wendy with some support magic before throwing a Lightning Spear. We all continued to use combos and help each other out, and I will admit I may have used a little more magic than usual. Can you blame me? This fucker beat the absolute shit out of my Grandpa. I was throwing everything I had at him without disrupting the others. I mean everything. Thunder Cat ,Lightning Rod, Bolt, and Spear. Static, a few copy cat roars, copy cat recipe, copy cat ice make. If I could use it, you bet I did.

However, none of it seemed to do more than destroy his damn cape. His first real attack went at Wendy. And she just... vanished. Her clothing being all that was left. I screamed, turning and sending a Lighting Rod, but it was easily deflected. It was then that we heard a voice, and when we looked, one of Lucy's spirits had Wendy safely inside himself. I sighed a breath of relief and Wendy was reclothed and returned to us. I was happy, but quickly returned to being seriously pissed at Hades.

It was around this time that Hades admitted that he was the Second Master of Fairy Tail, Precht. I remember reading his name in the archives. He appointed Grandpa as the Third guild master almost 50 years ago. And that just boiled my blood more that someone that my grandfather looked up to was the one to bring him so much pain.

Natsu yelled at Hades, saying he was lying, when Hades sent another attack at him. And it just continued from there, hitting us with magic that came from his fingers like bullets or lasers. And he seemed so damn amused saying 'pow pow' when he shot at us. And he was also fucking laughing, the sadistic fuck!

After knocking us all flat on our asses, he started to patronize us with our guilds naming. He walked over to Natsu to end him, but I used what was left of my power to send a Lightning Rod at him. Again, easily deflected.

"Don't you dare fucking touch him." I growled once I had Hades' eyes on me.

"And what does a little girl like you think you can do to a great wizard like me?" He asked. I growled.

"A shit ton as Makarov's granddaughter! I'm a goddamn Dreyar and I'm sure I can still kick your ass." I said as I tried to stand, only to stumble with the immense pain and to fall back down.

"So, Makarov has grand children. It would be most fitting to take you out first." He approached me now, getting an attack ready to finish me off. But right before he did, a lightning bolt came from the ceiling and went down Hades arm. When Hades stepped back and the Lighting disappeared, there stood Laxus. My eyes widened as my face split into a wide smile.

"So this is the fossil that took out Gramps? Interesting." Laxus said. "And what do you think you were about to do to my little sister?" He asked, voice edging on deathly. And you know what Laxus did? Fucking headbutted Hades right off the bat. And I was horribly proud to be his little sister in this moment.

"I see, so you and that girl are blood relatives of Makarov." Hades said.

"How pathetic. You guys got beat so bad you look like a bunch of tattered rags." Laxus said. I sighed.

"Nice to see you to bro." I said, still smiling slightly. Nothing right now could dampen my mood. And Laxus was pissed. And Hades insulted Laxus. And if I wasn't already down and in pain, I'd fucking hit the guy. However, I'm a dumbass and seriously used up a lot of my magic against this fucker already.

Laxus threw a few punches, quoted Grandpa, and then launched back into his own assault. I'm talking thunder dragon roars and other lovely lightning/thunder elemental magical attacks. It's been so long since I've seen Laxus fight like this. It really made me happy. He even dodged an Amaterasu formula. Well... not fully... and that was just... awful. He seemed to be defeated, talking about how he wasn't part of Fairy Tail anymore, sitting there looking like he was willing to take a devastating hit from one of Hades attacks, however...

"But this bastard took out my grandpa. So I'm allowed to take revenge right?" Laxus said, and right before he got hit, Laxus sent Natsu all his lightning magic. Needless to say, once Laxus got hit I fucking SCREAMED.

Natsu ate the lighting, and stood. And after questioning why Laxus did it, he said that it was only right that someone with the emblem took down someone who hurt our master. I just stared at Laxus, crying.

"Stop crying Ivy. Don't show the enemy your weaker side. Kick his ass for me." Laxus said. I nodded, turning to Hades while Natsu got ready. And damn was he pissed.

Natsu started his attack and completely wrecked Hades. It was an awesome Lighting Flame Dragon Roar, I must admit. I hurried down to Laxus to the best of my abilities to make sure he was still alright. Then Hades started speaking and I groaned. Can't this fucker just go down and stay down? That'd make me so fucking happy right now! The fucker could even magic his clothes back! I can't even do that! And I've been trying to for years!

He took off his eye patch and opened his eye, which he called 'Devil's eye' and the damn thing was glowing red. And the amount of power that began to come from him was so strong, and it's power just kept growing. It made my skin crawl.

Hades launched his attack and summoned dark beings from the debris. And they were terrifying. I clung to Laxus' unconscious body. About that time, Natsu quoted Gildarts and gave us a pep talk. I stood, wiping my eyes and climbed up to the others. We ran at Hades, and helped Natsu forward. I used just the slightest bit of support magic to give him just enough strength to do what he needed too.

There was a large explosion, and when the smoke settled, we saw that Natsu's fist had made contact with Hades stupid face! He even got another punch in too! And the monsters even went poof too! Natsu fucking WRECKED Hades, for real this time!

The Tenrou tree went back to normal too. It was just beginning to become a good fucking day! Then our emblems began to glow and our magic came back to us. I smiled wide as I clenched a fist as used my Lighting Angel to fly up.

"Fuck yeah!" I yelled happily. Yup, turning back into a good day! Until... you know... Hades was able to hit Natsu a few times. And then Laxus came and gave Hades a nice punch right in the goddamn face. And all was more or less right with the world as we went to attack Hades with all we got... again. I brought out my Lighting Spear and threw it right at Hades feet were in exploded, sending him back as the others began to do their own attacks as well. It was glorious. Natsu got the last hit in, but it was still nice to kick Hades ass.

And the sun finally fucking rose. Then our lovely little Exceeds came running with the lower Grimoire Heart goons behind them which really sucked because we had used what magic we had regained on taking down Hades. And at that moment, the Fairy Tail members we left at base camp came, including Grandpa!

When the goons noticed Hades was down and out, when Grandpa said scram, they fucking did no problem. Then Grandpa went up to Laxus.

"I'm proud of you for coming back. Is that what you expected me to say! How dare you set foot on Tenrou Island after I kicked you out of the guild! What were you thinking? You're still expelled you know!" Grandpa sassed.

"Jeez you're gonna have a heart attack old man." Laxus said. I smiled as I ran over and hugged Laxus.

"Shut the fuck up for a minute Grandpa." I said, causing him to do so. I clung to Laxus tightly. "Can't we be happy he came to help? He saved my life, and I've missed him so much." I said, nuzzling my big brothers neck. I then pulled Grandpa closer and hugged him too. "I was so worried about both of you. I'm so glad you're both okay." And it was at this time that the Thunder Legion came and ruined my little family reunion.

And so we headed back to base camp. I hung back to walk with Capricorn, who was carrying Lucy and Natsu.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

232K 4.6K 47
Anala Dreyar, Laxus' sister, hasn't seen her brother in 15 years. When she finally arrives at the Fairytail guild, everyone is shocked. What will hap...
654K 13.6K 46
Y/N is a seventeen year old girl who is part of an independent Guild of Dragon-slayers called, the Dragon Gem. When they enter in the Grand Magic Gam...
33K 850 20
Y/N L/N is not your average wizard. With her mystical ice magic, she is, without a doubt, one of the strongest dragon slayers out there. She finally...
12.2K 492 23
When you think of Fairy Tail, a certain set of names comes to mind right away. Laxus Dreyar, Erza Scarlet, Mystogan, and Shadow. The later two are kn...