Chapter 14

Ivy's POV

Natsu finally returned with Lucy in toe.

"Is Master doing any better?" Lucy asks, causing the previous, sort of calmer mood within me to drop. Carla said how he hasn't improved but when Pantherlily said that his life didn't seem to be in danger, it made me feel so much better.

At that moment, someone appeared. He looked familiar... but I just couldn't remember why, until Lucy said that his name was Mest and he was from the Magic Counsel. Damn it. We pissed them off again? How this time? And why the fuck are they on our island?!

"To be quite honest my name is Doranbolt." What the fuck dude!.... He's kinda cute... I'd take him back stage at The Guild Cahoots... slut at heart. Anyways, he told us how he was on a 'rescue mission' and that he'd help us get off the island. We obviously turned him down. Told the Magic Counsel would blast us with Etherion, and that just pissed me off. They'd destroy our sacred grounds. Our sacred island. The place the first guild master is buried. I don't fucking think so. It'd also kill us all. Yeah, no.

"You can tell the counsel that if they fuck with this island." I got in Doranbolt face. "I'll personal come and fuck them up." I grabbed his collar. "And they'll be moaning from something other than pleasure. I'll send a nice Etherion blast right up their asses." I hiss letting him go and going back to kneel next to Grandpa. Lucy then made a threat, then Natsu did, and I felt better.

The sky then clouded over with ominous dark clouds. And then it began to rain. We quickly took Grandpa and found a tunnel... cave... thing and took cover. I leaned against a wall with Doranbolt closest to Grandpa. I couldn't leave him yet. We need to get him to the rendezvous point. Maybe the others are there. I hope they are. And safe. If I could get Grandpa there, then I would have no problems going and taking some of these Purgatory Kin fuckers down. But since we're out here... I just can't. Natsu and Lucy are low on magic, Wendy still doesn't have enough offensive spells, and Doranbolt part of the fucking magic counsel. I still have most of my magic, so if we get attacked, I HAVE to be able to protect everyone.

And since Lucy was barely wearing clothes because of her last fight, she summoned Virgo to get her new clothes. I swear, everyone Lucy fights is a pervert. How many times has her clothing been shredded? I'm supposed to be the fucking slut. Hell, I was more decent that she was when she found us, and I'm wearing a fucking bikini with a mini skirt that was slightly singed from my last fight. Of course, at that moment Virgo drags me away to shove me into dry clothes, which fit my slut style. Legs, midriff, and cleavage galore mother fuckers! Cute mini skirt and strapless crop top that connected with an X in the back.

"Thanks Virgo." I said with a smile. "These are perfect."

"Only the best for My Princess's friends." She replied with a polite bow of the head. Yup, I fucking liked this spirit. Liked Leo too when he was still Loke. Good times, good times.

Carla came back then. We had sent her, Pantherlily, and Sukoshi to find the enemy ship and base camp. Apparently, Gajeel and Mirajane weren't doing so well, so Pantherlily and Sukoshi stayed behind to help. They also found the enemy ship. So the plan was to go to the base camp, check to see who was there and who could help fight, drop Grandpa off, and then head to kick some major ass.

"What about me?" Doranbolt asked.

"Keep the counsel from blowing us up." Natsu said as he picked up Grandpa.

"You think they'll listen?"

"Then buy us some fucking time." I spat, and we left.

"What's your problem Ivy? You seem more riled up than usual?" Natsu asked. I turned to him and motioned to his back.