Chapter 15

Ivy's POV

All of a sudden, the Tenrou tree started to fall. And that was not good. Not good at fucking all. We all collapsed. I turned back to the tree.

"No... that tree is what gives the members of Fairy Tail our magic." I said weakly. Well there went all my fucking energy to kick Hades' ass. But this also meant that any member currently in a battle, won't be able to fight with magic much longer. Or live much longer considering it also protected us from death and stuff. Also known as, we were all fucked.

After a while, it seemed that we got our powers back, though I wasn't sure why. I wasn't going to complain though as we continued to camp. Happy stopped and everyone started talking about how hungry they were, and Carla informed us the tree head fallen. I already knew that, but it was news to everyone else.

When we finally got to camp, we saw that not only was Grandpa down for the count, but so was Gajeel, Mirajane, Elfman, and Evergreen. And the guy that had come and attacked the camp laid unconscious on the ground a few feet away from everyone else. And the only ones still not at camp were Erza, Gray, Gildarts, and Juvia. And Freed and Bixlow were there too. I went over to them.

"Hey guys." I said with a small smile.

"Hello Ivy, how are you?" Freed asked. I'm half surprised he didn't drop down to one knee and kiss my hand like I'm some princess since I'm Laxus' little sister.

"I could be better. How are you two?"

"We're fine." Bixlow said.

"They're gonna pay. I'll make damn sure of that." Natsu said. I turned to him and nodded.

"Not if I get my hands on them." I said, letting my lightning magic spark over my body again. "People are going to pay. Besides, I haven't really done jack shit. It's time to show what an S Class wizard can really do." I smirked.

Pantherlily came up with the idea to split the team in two, one offense and one defense. I was an offense, and no one had a single problem with it. And if they did they wisely kept their mouths shut because when I mean business, the Fairy Goddess's word becomes law.

The others were still debating on which team they'd be on, and while they were doing that, I was catching up with the conscious members of the Thunder Legion.

"So, how was fight with glasses?" I asked. Freed frowned.

"He insulted Laxus. Called him a disgrace." He said bitterly.

"Freed, maybe you shouldn't have said that." Bixlow said, watching as I stood and turned towards the unconscious man. "Listen Ivy, we already kicked his ass for you. You don't need-"

"I'll decided that on my own." I said and approached the man. I looked down at him and raised my hand.

"Ivy, what the hell are you doing?" Natsu asked.

"Releasing some steam." Natsu came over and grabbed my hand.

"If you kill him you're no better than they are." Natsu warned.

"Wasn't going to." I said. "Lightning Magic, Lightning Strike." I ripped my hand from Natsu's hand and a lighting bolt landed next to the unconscious man's head, leaving a nice little scorch mark. I let out a big sigh of relief. "I feel so much better now! Now all I have to do is kick Hades ass and we will be all good." I said turning around with a wide smile.

"You worry me sometimes." Sukoshi said as she stood next to me. I picked her up and frowned.

"That was also because he hurt my friends, including you. And my attack didn't even hit him. But his unconscious felt it, and that's all I need." I then sat down on the ground next to Freed and Bixlow again.

"Are you still after Natsu?" Bixlow asked. I blushed lightly.

"Yeah. But he's still as thick headed as ever." I giggle lightly.

"Does Laxus approve?" Freed asked. I frowned.

"Last time we talked, no, not really." I answer. And that's as far as that conversation went. It was around this time that Lucy, Wendy, Happy, Pantherlily, Sukoshi, Carla, and Natsu decided to join the offense team as well, and we headed out for Grimoire Heart's ship to take down Hades.