Chapter 19

Ivy's POV

The next day one of Lucy's relatives came to the guild to give her something from her late father. Inside the suitcase was a strange looking object that seemed to give Carla a bad feeling. And if it freaked Carla out, then it must be bad news. Action plan: Avoid the damn thing.

Michelle, Lucy's relative, started working at the guildhall and living with Lucy. It was pretty nice. And I had just been given a vacation from the club so I had decided to help around the hall a bit too and kinda got to know her. She was really nice and helpful around the hall, even if she was clumsy as all hell and cried to easily. But the thought of her not being a permanent thing kinda bummed my mood out, and I tried to stay positive after my last episode.

Michelle asked to go on a job with the gang and after persuading Lucy enough she said sure. We were going after bandits and while Lucy, Michelle and I sat up front of the wagon to act as 'defenseless weak woman', Erza and Gray stayed in the back while Natsu flew up above with Happy and Sukoshi. Lucy and I would try to distract some of the guys by pretty much using our bodies as eye candy while the other three took them out and Michelle sat there and did nothing. I liked the plan, because I could be a fucking whore. It had been a while since I had used that in a fight strategy, so I was fucing excited.

However, when the fuck does ANYTHING go our way. The bandits told us to cover up and that only bimbos flaunt it. My eye twitched.

"I may be a slut but I'm not a damn bimbo you fucks." And around the back the bandits went. And at that moment we found out that they had a thing for guys. I sighed. We should have used him and Natsu in the first place if that was the case.

The leader came out and started dissing our body's, saying that mine and Lucy's boobs looked fake. Needless to say I smacked a few around. My melons happen to be self grown and I was fucking proud of them. And then we kicked their asses.

"I have no problems with you having the hots for Gray or guys, but don't diss the tits man." I said to them. "It's not cool and totally shallow."

"No point in talking to them Ivy." Natsu said.

"Hey, I have a right to stand up for myself. " I then looked down at my chest, then to Gray because I know he'd actually answer. "Hey Gray, do they really look fake?" I asked as I turned to him. He shook his head.

"No Ivy, they look real."

"Bet you think they feel real too." Happy said mischievously. Gray blushed as I shook my head.

"Trust me Happy, it's not a think. He knows."

"As does half of Magnolia." Happy said under his breath. I heard him though.

"Got a problem with that?" I asked as I stood behind him.

"N-No. Not at all!" He said before flying and hiding behind Natsu. When we returned to the guild, Lucy put in a request to have her father's memento looked at. It was interesting, and different for a wizard to ask another wizard for help in this way, but it worked well I guess.

When Michelle dropped the momento, the damn thing started to move on it's own. Didn't I say something about avoiding the damn thing? Why did I never listen to myself. At that moment an ancient script appeared. I may be able to use Copy Cat Magic, but that didn't mean I could read it, and neither could Grandpa because, unlike everyone things, he's not that old. Only... 95 now if my math is correct. And his advice was to leave it be. But this is a Fairy Tail wizard we're talking about, so of course Lucy's gonna try and crack the code anyways.

The next day, Gray and Erza went on an assignment while Lucy was working on her self made assignment. Soon after, Natsu and Gajeel came in talking about having a fight with Laxus. My ears perked as a smile came to my face. Laxus was in town! I hadn't seen him since we split after coming off Tenrou Island.

We, as Fairy Tail, obviously had to throw a party. And our entertainment went from Mirajane to Gajeel to me because no one really likes Gajeel's singing except maybe Levy... poor girl. I happily sang and danced my fucking heart because this was a big thing for me since it involves Laxus.

The next morning the festival was still going (because it's Magnolia and Fairy Tail, and there's just something about us, parties, and fighting) when Laxus showed up. I automatically hugged him.

"Big bro!" He turned to me and gave me a barely there smile before his eyes zeroed in on my neck.

"Again?" He asked. I frowned slightly, trying to cover it a little. Out of everyone, Gildarts, Grandpa, Laxus, and Natsu were the only ones I never really wanted to see what happened as an aftermath of one of my episodes. I have still saved Grandpa the trouble, but not the others. "He's dead." Laxus said before the fight began.

Guess what happened? One punch and Natsu was down and Gajeel ran away with his tail between his legs. I giggled as I ran up and hugged Laxus while everyone else went to go drag Gajeel's ass back.

"And that's why you never mess with my big brother." I said happily, sticking my tongue out at Natsu. "He'll always kick your ass." I giggled a little more as I looked back up at Laxus with a smile. "I wish you'd stay." Grandpa showed up then and I frowned. I wish... we could be a family again.

Laxus walked off as the Thunder Legion begged Grandpa to let him back into the Guild. But Grandpa couldn't. He did sort of technically pass that down to Macao, since he had stepped up to the plate for seven years in our absence. But I wish they'd make up. I felt a tear run down my face as I watched my older brother's back as he walked away, again.

"Ivy, what's wrong dear?" Grandpa asked. I shook my head.

"I just... wish we could be a family again..." I trailed off as more tears went down my face. Grandpa frowned, but said nothing.