Bumblebee x OC [Books 1 - 6]...

By geo-writes

Hey Guys! Since I'm rewriting the series, I thought I'd keep up the old version for those of you that still w... More

1 | 01
1 | 02
1 | 03
1 | 04
1 | 05
1 | 06
1 | 07
1 | 08
1 | 09
1 | 10
1 | 11
1 | Epilogue
2 | 01
2 | 02
2 | 03
2 | 04
2 | 05
2 | 06
2 | 07
2 | 08
2 | 09
2 | 10
2 | 11
2 | 12
2 | 13
2 | 14
2 | 15
2 | 16
2 | Epilogue
3 | 1.1
3 | 1.2
3 | 1.3
3 | 1.4
3 | 1.5
3 | 1.6
3 | 1.7
3 | 1.8
3 | 1.9
3 | 1.10
3 | 1.11
3 | 1.12
3 | 2.1
3 | 2.2
3 | 2.3
3 | 2.4
3 | 2.5
3 | 2.6
3 | 2.7
3 | 2.8
3 | 2.9
3 | 2.10
3 | 2.11
3 | 2.12
3 | 2.13
3 | 2.14
3 | Epilogue
4 | 01
4 | 02
4 | 03
4 | 04
4 | 05
4 | 06
4 | 07
4 | 08
4 | 09
4 | 10
4 | 11
4 | 12
4 | 13
4 | 14
4 | 15
4 | 16
4 | 17
4 | 18
4 | 19
4 | 20
4 | 21
4 | Epilogue
5 | 01
5 | 02
5 | 03
5 | 04
5 | 05
5 | 06
5 | 07
5 | 08
5 | 09
5 | 10
5 | 11
5 | 12
5 | 13
5 | 14
5 | 15
5 | 16
5 | 17
5 | 18
5 | 19
5 | 20
5 | 21
5 | 22
5 | 23 (ORIGINAL ENDING)
5 | 23 (CONTINUATION)
5 | 24
5 | 26
5 | 27
5 | 28
5 | 29
5 | Epilogue
6 | Prologue
6 | 01 [ROSE]
6 | 02 [BEE]
6 | 03 [ROSE] 16+
6 | 04 [BEE]
6 | 05 [ROSE]
6 | 06 [BEE]
6 | 07 [ROSE]
6 | 08 [BEE]
6 | 09 [ROSE] WARNING
6 | 10 [BEE]
OTP Challenge Part 1
OTP Challenge Part 2
Author's Note

5 | 25

571 19 10
By geo-writes

Theme: Divided Loyalty.

Song: Had Some Drinks by Two Feet

The helicopter we rode in came closer to the ground, giving us a better view of Stonehenge. And, unfortunately, Megatron was there. Along with Barricade and the rest of his Decepticon crew. Strangely enough, they didn't fire at us as we passed by.

In fact, as I tried to do a headcount of the Cons, Barricade looked up, as if he could sense me looking at him. As soon as I was staring at him, I felt myself slipping away. I suddenly slumped in my seat, Sam yelling my name.

"You've been such a good girl, kitten." A crooning voice reached my ears, and I bit my lip, smiling to myself. The growling of his engine made my palms shake slightly, the need for him pooling in my belly.

We were currently doing almost triple the speed limit, dodging cars left and right. His holoform remained in the driver's seat, tempting me. "Do I get a treat for being so good...?" I purred, licking my lips in anticipation.

His holoform chuckled, barely paying any attention to the road ahead of us. "Of course. As soon as we get back to base, we can do whatever you want." In response to his answer, a tiny whine escaped from between my lips.

The mission was a success; I wasn't spotted, and it was a clean kill. "Barricade," His name rolled off my tongue in such a seductive tone that I felt his altmode shudder slightly. "Can you pull over? Just for a few minutes..."

He shot me a look, but as soon as I bit my lip, squeezing my thighs together, he gave in. The Mustang came to a slow halt, pulling over to the side of the road, its blue and red police lights flickering on.

Now that we were in no danger of hitting anyone on the highway, I wasted no time in discarding my weapon holsters, Barricade watching me with a hungry look as I tossed them in his backseat.

"Come on kitten, show me what you can do." He growled, smirking as I tore off my black uniform and climbed over to sit on his lap. As I roughly pressed my lips to his, undoing his belt, I heard someone calling my name.

"ROSE!" The shout made my ears ring, and I came to in the helicopter, gasping for breath. It felt as though I'd been submerged underwater for the past few minutes. "Hey, are you okay??"

I held onto my brother, nodding slowly. "I-I think so," The helicopter swayed slightly as a blur shot by us, rocketing into the air. Megatron had retreated from Stonehenge. A few others remained on the ground, but they quickly left to rejoin their leader as our helicopter landed on the expanse of grass.

"What happened to you? You passed out for a couple of minutes." Sam inquired, but I just shook my head, leaning a bit on Cade. "I'm fine. Just lightheaded." Stumbling from the helicopter, I almost fell face first onto the grass.

Princess! Bee's voice stole my attention, and I looked for him as I regained my balance, trying to shake off the thoughts about Barricade. It felt so... real. I could still hear the growl of his engine and feel the vibrations under my fingertips.

It made me want to be sick. How could I think about something like that? And my uniform- God, I don't even want to think about it anymore. Just imagining it made me feel like I was going to throw up.

"Hey!" Someone yelled, and suddenly a young girl came barrelling into me. She was- hugging me?? With my arms trapped against my sides, I looked at Cade with a wide-eyed look, and he just chuckled. "Rose, meet Izabella. She joined us shortly after you were kidnapped."

Yeah, that's cool and all, but why is the gremlin-child hugging me?? "I'm so glad you're safe! Bee wouldn't stop moping around and he told me all about you," Izabella rambled, hugging me tighter. "Bee's a good guy. I'm just really happy that you're okay."

Well, as nice as the kid was, I gave her a bit of a gruff acknowledgement. "Yeah, okay. Thanks." She backed off, but she would not stop smiling. Like it was creeping me out at this point.

"Good, you got my message. You brought everyone here." Cade murmured, and I had no idea what he was talking about until he pointed to the huge ship hovering nearby. It was the same ship that detached from Lockdown's ship in China.

"Holy shit," Cade punched my arm lightly, gesturing to Izabella. "Sorry, sorry," I left them behind, heading towards where the rest of the bots had gathered. "Crosshairs! Hound, Drift!" The three caught notice of me and the first to react was Hound.

Crosshairs broke a tiny smile, and Drift nodded in my direction. Hound actually picked me up; albeit by the back of my shirt, but he still picked me up nonetheless. "Hey, kid! Finally got the ship from Daytrader!"

I grinned at the big gunslinger, still hanging from my shirt. "Yeah, I see that! It's good to see you guys again!" He gently placed me down on my feet, allowing me to turn at the sound of another voice joining the cacophony that was Stonehenge.

"HEY! I JUST FOUND OPTIMUS PRIME!" Jimmy was running towards us, Optimus, Bee and Hot Rod in tow. Along with a shit ton of soldiers. "HE'S GONNA DEAL WITH ALL THIS SHIT!" Jimmy screamed again, making Izabella crack up laughing.

Whether that was because of Jimmy or Optimus' weird running style, I didn't know. "HE'S GONNA SAVE OUR ASSES!" It didn't take long for them to reach us, and I soon found myself bathed in shade. Bee was standing right behind me, and the Knights had created a semi-circle around me in some protective formation.

"I brought the troops, man! I brought the troops!" Jimmy cheered, taking his spot by Cade's side. With everyone gathered around Optimus, he began to speak. "Knights, Autobots, this cannot, and will not be the end." Optimus surveyed the large crowd of both Cybertronians and humans, his voice echoing along the grass planes.

"To save Earth and her people, we are going to steal Quintessa's staff." Optimus' optics were suddenly trained on me, as he also pointed a digit in my direction. "Only you, Rose, can wield it and bring her down. I will lead the way into her chamber." God, just hearing him give another of his fantastic speeches made me choke up.

We might not be blood relatives, but I still considered everyone around me, save for the masses of soldiers I didn't know, to be my family. Optimus always knew what to say, and he said it with such grace and encouragement, that he could convince anyone to fight for his cause. "And when the account of the ages is etched into the cosmos, let those who exist long after us know that this,"

He took one last sweeping gaze over the crowd, lingering on me, surrounded by my family. "Was our finest hour." Without a second of hesitance, Optimus took off into the air, rocketing towards the ignition chamber where Quintessa was keeping the staff. God, I hope he lives through this. I hope we all do.

"Love that guy." I looked behind me, smiling as I saw Crosshairs talking to Hound. "Goosebumps every time." Hound, hoisting his gun onto his shoulder, grumbled to himself. "I never got to say hi."

With Optimus now gone again, we were left to our own devices. As Bee scooped me up from the ground, I sagged a little in his palm, my posture giving out. Princess? Are you okay? He spoke through the bond, worry etched into his faceplate. I managed to stand in the palm of his servo as he brought me to optic-level.

No, not really. You know how the Knights said there was another weak bond between me and a Con? He nodded, door wings drooping slightly. Well, I have a feeling its Barricade. As soon as I spoke the Decepticon's name, Bee stomping angrily. The Knights surrounding us shifted in unease at his anger.

Barricade?! How do you know? I reached out slowly, placing a hand on his metal cheek. I passed out for a moment in the helicopter when we passed over Stonehenge. After I looked at Barricade, I was drawn into a sort of memory. But it looked like it was... in the future.

Bee's doorwings dropped completely now. A sad, echoing whir sounding from within his frame. So he's your future. Then I must die sometime during this battle. Horror flooded my body, but I refused to let it take over. "No!" I shouted aloud this time, distracting some of the soldiers around us.

"No, Bee, you're not dying today. Not here, not now." Pulling his stupid, dummy head closer to me, I placed a kiss on his giant metal forehead. "Everyone's fighting together. And if you go down, then I'm going down with you."

His door wings perked up again once I started peppering kisses across his big, cute face. The metal warmed up as I did so, and his faceplates shifted down to cover his warm face as he blushed. "Alright, come on you big softie. We have a planet to save."

In the distance, several military aircrafts were approaching. These ones were larger, probably designed to carry in teams of soldiers and release them via an airdrop, judging by the large door design on the back.

As they neared our position, a sudden and very loud noise echoed through the air. It sounded as though it came from the ignition chamber. Perhaps it was Optimus. My theory was disproved as the pieces of Cybertron began to move, one heading straight for us.

"Fuck- It's going to crush us!" Bee quickly hoisted me up onto his shoulder, grabbing a panicking Sam in his other servo. "RUN! GET CLEAR OF THE CRUSH ZONE!" With Bee leading the charge, the pack of soldiers began to run for their lives.

Clear of the crush zone, was a military aircraft. Written on the side was 'Osprey', so I assumed that's what Will meant when he yelled for his soldiers to head to the Ospreys. The Knights weren't far behind us, along with the rest of the Autobots.

Diverting from the soldier's path, Bee headed for the Autobot ship hovering nearby. We boarded it along with the rest of the Autobots, and the Knights of Cybertron. Hound piloted us away from the danger zone, following the fighter jets that flanked us towards Cybertron's core.

"Uh, Rose?" As Bee put me down on the ship's floor along with Sam, someone called my name. I turned to the person, finding Cade pointing at something behind me.

The Knights, which were still acting rather protective of me, were surrounding me like bodyguards. "Very mean looking..." Drift muttered, eyeing the Knights warily. As I stepped back from them, Hound snorted. "Nah, they look like wusses to me."

As I backed up into Bee's pede, he steadied me with a digit, his optics still trained on the biggest Knight, who was covered in a red substance. "Nah, they all messed up." Bee used his radio to speak, and I didn't chide him for essentially roasting the Knights.

As cool as they were, they did kind of freak me out. Not because they were older than Optimus and probably way more dangerous, but the whole 'devoting themselves to me' was kind of weird. Just because I could control Cybertronians, I was suddenly a god in their eyes?

While I was lost in my thoughts, a deep growl came from the shadows of the ship. The soldiers around us froze, and I felt Sam grab onto my arm. Two pairs of glowing green eyes gave away the presence of two creatures in the shadows.

And before I could do anything, they snarled like wild animals, running straight at me.

~*~

Let me know if you're enjoying it! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.5K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...
30K 1K 51
Books of this series: 1. Fell in love with a spy 2. Fell in love with a spy 2 3. Fell in love with the combat instructor 4. Dream 5. Medical me...
1.6K 173 9
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...
42.2K 1.4K 29
Bumblebee X female! reader TFP This is the story of how you fell in love with an Autobot, even though you yourself are a Decepticon. This is the stor...