You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 82

4.6K 238 166
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

By the way, this is the final chapter in this book.  I will putting up a couple epilogues  or bonus chapters but the book is basically done.  I'm so happy to the many readers that have followed me through this book to the very end and have continued to support me.  I love you guys and I can't wait to see you at my next story.

Beam POV

The school year is flying by and we are almost done with this school year. Our examines are just a month away and then we will have a break before our next semester starts.

If you would have asked me at the beginning of this school year what it was going to be like, I would have never dreamt that it would be like this. Forth and I are pretty much living with each other. Either Forth spends the night at my dorm room or I spend the night at his and we both have clothes at the other's room.

We aren't the only ones. Pha and Yo have pretty much done the same thing and I can't believe it when Yo tells me that they still haven't gone all the way. Well, they have pretty much done everything else but that last phase. Yo keeps saying something about waiting until they get married, which I seriously didn't think that they could. I can tell from Pha's expressions that he is hoping that Yo can't hold it any longer and finally agrees. I'm sure that if that happens, Yo won't be able to walk for days because Pha isn't going to stop until he has taken ever last part of Yo's body multiple times.

I can also see that Yo is starting to struggle with it too. I can see him yearning for Pha more and more, but it will only be a matter of time before they cave.

Ming and Kit aren't any better. Well, they are also pretty much living together but Kit finally gave into Ming on PDA. After Ming kept getting stopped by girls, Kit couldn't take it anymore and after that first initial week where Ming was allowed some PDA, Ming kept getting Kit to give in a little more each week. Ming was so sly because he kept using the girls that kept approaching him as an excuse to hug and kiss Kit in public. Kit still won't let Ming grope him, but he is letting Ming kiss him sweetly and tenderly regardless of where they are at.

I have never seen Kit so happy in my life and his parents truly like Ming. Ming even helped Kit's brother, Waii, when he finally told his parents about his boyfriend, Apo. Kit's parents seemed to take it pretty well, and I'm sure that part of it was because Ming was in full support of Waii and Apo.

"Baby, what are you thinking about?"

I'm brought out of my thoughts by Forth. I didn't even realize that I had lost myself in deep thought.

"Oh, sorry, babe. I was just thinking about everything that has happened this past year and all the changes that we have went through."

Forth reaches across the table and tenderly caresses my hand. "I'm really happy about what happened to us this year. You finally stopped running from me and realized that you actually felt something for me."

I slightly blush as I say, "Why was I so stubborn? Why couldn't I see that I had fallen in love with you?"

Forth continues to caress my hand. "You weren't ready, but I'm glad that you finally realized it. I have been in love with you for so long and you have alone completed my perfect world."

Ah, Forth and his sweet talking. I may roll my eyes, but I really love it when he talks like that to me.

I glance around the restaurant which is an expensive one, and I timidly ask, "Baby, why did you want to eat here? It isn't our anniversary or anything."

Forth doesn't say anything as he just smiles at me.

A waiter interrupts our little moment holding a covered dish. "Your dessert, sir."

Okay, I'm confused. I didn't order any dessert. As I go to say something, the waiter politely places it in front of me and dashes off.

I look at Forth and ask, "Did you order this?"

Forth continues to smile as he simply replies, "Yes."

Confused, I look at down at the dessert plate and then look back up at Forth. Forth doesn't change his expression as he continues to smile lovingly at me.

Why do I get the feeling that this isn't just a normal dessert?

I slowly reach out and tentatively pick up the cover. I'm instantly shocked as soon as I see what is inside and I immediately drop the cover.

The whole restaurant turns towards us when the cover bangs loudly on the floor.

No, he didn't? Oh my, I wasn't even thinking about this. When did he have time?

My attention is drawn away from the dessert plate when Forth kneels down on one knee and reaches over to the plate. He gently pulls the ring out of the jewelry box. "Ai'Beam, you took my breath away when I first saw you and you continue to take my breath away each and every day as my boyfriend. I can't think of every spending a day away from you. Beam will you marry me?"

We haven't even talked about this before and my mind is swirling. We are so focused on our studies and getting good grades that I haven't even asked about what Forth was thinking about for the future. Well, I guess I know what he is wanting now.

I smile at Forth as my eyes fill with tears. I won't be stubborn about this as I was when he was first trying to get me to date him. I begin to frantically nod my head as I'm barely able to choke out, "Yes."

Forth's smile widens even more as he puts the ring on my finger. I frantically grab the other ring out of the jewelry box and grab Forth's hand. I'm trembling as I put Forth's ring on his finger and whisper, "You're all mine now."

Forth tenderly kisses me and pulls away just a little as he stares into my eyes. "Babe, I've been yours since the first moment I saw you. I just had to work a little harder to get you to be mine. I'm never letting you go. I love you."

"I love you, too."

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

I look around the restaurant and everyone is clapping but there are two people clapping stronger than anyone else, there.

My mother comes rushing towards me with my step-father following close behind. "My baby Beamie! Oh my! You're engaged!"

As Forth stands up blushing, my mother engulfs him in a big hug. "Congrats!! I knew you were smart!"

My step-father smiles and as I stand up, he quickly engulfs me in a big hug, too. "Congrats, son!! We knew that you would be the first."

I chuckle, but I didn't think that we would be the first. Kit is very much attached to Ming these days and Pha is nearly crumbling from not being able to go all the way with Yo. I figured that Pha would cave first, so he could finally have all of Yo, but I guess I was wrong. Well, it still may happen because we aren't actually married, yet. Pha could just kidnap Yo and run away with him to elope. Okay, that idea probably would never happen.

My step-father lets go of me and I'm quickly engulfed in another tight hug from my mother. "My baby Beamie is all grown-up and getting married. I can't believe that it is happening. And to think that you have only been dating a few months."

I instantly whine, "Mom! We have been dating over six months. It isn't like we just started dated last week."

My mother releases her hold on me and holds me back away from her a little. "Beamie, six months isn't that long and you're still in school."

My step-father releases his hold on Forth. "Honey, you knew at two weeks that they were going to get married first. Stop giving them a hard time. I'm just surprised that it took them this long."

Forth chuckles and sheepishly says, "Well, I have had the rings for almost four months now and things just kept happening, so I kept delaying it. I'm surprised that Ai'Beam didn't find the rings before I could properly propose. He almost found them yesterday and that is why I decided that I can't wait any longer."

Oh, so that was why he catapulted across the room yesterday when I was looking for something in the back of his closet. So, he had been hiding the rings there. Maybe I should have tried looking for stuff in his closet sooner.

Forth wraps his arm around my waist. "Baby, by the way, I'm not going to wait too long to officially marry you."

Now, what is he talking about? We are still in school. He doesn't plan on getting married now, does he?

I timidly ask, "Uh, we are going to wait until we graduate, right."

My mom instantly chirps, "I don't think so. By the way he said that, I think he means that you will get married over the semester break."

What?! We only have two months top before we would be married. There is no way. Just no way.

Forth hums, "Yep. I need at least a week for the honeymoon before we come back to school."

My mom's face lights up instantly. "Great! I'm getting a start on the planning this evening. Have you told your parents?"

I chuckle. What a silly question? "Mom! He just proposed, and I just accepted like five minutes ago. When would we have had time to call his parents and tell them?"

My mom chuckles and mumbles, "Silly me." She quickly pulls out her phone and starts sending off messages left and right. I'm in told shock.

My mom looks back up at Forth and me, and nonchalantly says, "Don't worry about telling your father. I just sent him a message letting him know. Oh, I have been putting together something over the last several months and you two will stop by the house tomorrow, so we can start planning the details. This is SO EXCITING!! MY BABY IS GETTING MARRIED!!"

Okay, I think my mother is a little excited about this.

My mother and step-father gives us both another hug before they turn and leave. However, when Forth goes to pay for our meal, we are informed that my parents paid for everything.

Well, I wasn't expecting that.

***

We head to Yo's dorm room, after we leave the restaurant. Forth had told our friends to meet us at Yo's dorm room later that night but he didn't say why. I hadn't thought too much of it when he had initially told me that he had planned a meeting. I just figured it was going to be another one of our Friday night group meetings before we all head to the bar. I didn't expect this.

Everyone is there when we finally get there, and Forth and I had made my parents promise that they wouldn't say anything to Yo, because we wanted to tell everyone together.

Forth and I knock on the door and like usual, we go ahead and open the door and walk in.

We are instantly attacked by Yo. "Let me see! I want to see the rings!" Yo doesn't wait for our response as he instantly grabs our hands and stares at our rings with a huge smile on his face.

Wait! How did he know that we were engaged? Oh, I'm going to yell at mom. She promised not to say anything.

Forth quickly asks, "How did you know nong?"

Yo ignores Forth's question as he continues to look at the rings and giggles. As Pha walks up to us, he says, "N'Yo's dad sent him a video of the whole thing. We all happened to be in the room together when the live video feed came in. We all watched the whole thing." Pha looks at Forth as if he is a parent about ready to scold a child. "Really, Ai'Forth? A dessert plate? Couldn't you think of something a little more original?"

Forth immediately protests, "Ai'Pha, I had to act fast. Ai'Beam nearly found the rings yesterday so I didn't have time to come up with anything really original. Regardless, he said yes, so I'm happy."

Pha, Ming and Kit manage to push Yo out of the way as they each give us a hug and congratulate us. Yo finally hugs me and he nearly breaks down crying. As he tries to hold back his tears, Yo mumbles, "Congrats, brother." He hesitates for a second before he pulls back and asks, "Do I have to start calling P'Forth brother-in-law now?"

We all start chuckling and Forth proudly replies, "Don't worry N'Yo. You can still call me Forth, plus when you marry Ai'Pha, I don't think he will be able to call Ai'Beam brother-in-law, so don't worry."

Yo's eyes instantly pop wide open and he immediately blushes bright red.

Pha clears his throat. "When that happens, Ai'Forth, you will have to call me brother-in-law, too."

Ming instantly whines, "Hey! Why are P'Kit and me excluded? I've been like a brother to Yo for years."

Forth chuckles, "Okay, we are all brothers regardless if we are actually related by marriage or blood."

Ming immediately flashes a big smile and chimes, "We are one big happy family."

Kit suddenly shouts, "Wait! Where is Shane? He should be included in this, but we haven't seen him much lately. What is he doing?"

Yo sheepishly says, "He is dating someone, but he won't tell me who. I don't understand why he has to be so secretive about it."

Ming chirps, "Okay, our big happy family includes Shane and whoever his special someone is."

I never thought that this year would not only bring me the love of my life but also the happy family that I have always wanted. I can't wait to see what next year has in store for me.

Posted October 14, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 5.5K 24
Forth Jaturapom has had enough. He's lost countless relationships because he can't seem to take that last step into intimacy. Never again. He's going...
48.8K 2.5K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...
230K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
56.5K 2.5K 35
2 boys.2 gang leaders who hate one another. suddenly feel in love.hard to accept their feelings .cant deny their love for one another. what will they...