I'm Not Her (Mtv's Teen Wolf)

By UknowImAdr3amer

"Brooke look I never meant for it to happen it just came out, I regret it." I stand up getting out of his bed... More

I'm Not Her. Chpt 1
When You're Gone. Chpt 2
Tall Dark and... Creepy. Chpt 3
Werewolves Dancing and Jealousy. Chpt 4
Broken. Chpt 5
The Truth. Chpt 6
Love me? Love me not?. Chpt 7
Don't Break. Chpt 8
Flash back's and truth. Chpt 9
So please just catch me. Chpt 10
The Dream. Chpt 11
Day Dreaming. Chpt 12
Your Pain, Is My Pain. Chpt 13
Don't Touch Me. Chpt 14
Im Still Alive. Chpt 15
Alpha and Me. Chpt 16
The Plan. Chpt 17
No Relationship is Safe. Chpt 18
The Alpha at Midnight. Chpt 19
Never Kiss and Tell. Chpt 20!
The full moon. Chpt 21
Jacksons on the Prowl. Chpt 22
Mr and Mrs Stilinski. Chpt 23
She Lay Dying. Chpt 25
Scream. Chpt 26
Empath? Or No? Chpt 27
It's Here. Chpt 28
I Wanna Be Drunk. Chpt 29
Waking Up. Chpt 30
Sister Bonding. Chpt 31
Now You Know. Chpt 32
Fix You. Chpt 33
ITS UP!!!!!
Its my birthday. Chpt 34
The End. Chpt 35 part one
The End. Chpt 36 part 2!!!
Not an update
Part 2 Chapter 1, The Siren is Back

Let There be Lights. Chpt 24

12.5K 339 60
By UknowImAdr3amer

"Well that was fun! Anymore lethal weapons you wanna try out?" Lydia said to Allison as we stood in the middle of the woods.

Allison shook her head no as she began to take a few steps towards the tree where she had fired the arrow.

"Can we please just go shopping before someone hears us." I said as Allison turned to look at me.

"No ones going to hear-" Allison began as we heard a few branches snap.

"What was that?" Lydia questioned in a panic as Allison took the few steps there were between us and handed Lydia her bow.

"Hold this." Allison commanded as she removed her archers glove.

"What? why?" Lydia said as Allison took another few steps forward.

"I want to find out what that noise was. Don't worry it was probably nothing." She reassured Lydia.

"What if that nothing is something and that something is something dangerous?" Lydia questioned getting nervous.

"Lyd don't worry it's nothing." I said taking a step towards her and taking the bow from her.

"Brooke if it is something dangerous shoot it." Allison said walking deeper into the woods.

"I can't see her anymore." Lydia said a she tried to peer through the trees

"Lyd it's fine she'll be back in a minute and we can go to the store and look at dresses and- and there she is! Thank god." I said running up to her and hugging her.

"What was it?" Lydia questioned her seeing Allison's tazer in her hand.

"It was just Scott he was just returning my necklace he found it at school." Allison said.

"Well why the hell is he out here in the middle of the woods?" Lydia asked as we turned and headed back to our car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking into macys Allison seemed a little stressed out.

"Are you ok?" I asked her as we rode up the escalator to the 2nd floor where the fancy dresses were kept.

"I'm fine I just have a lot on my mind." She said as Lydia looked to her.

"You could at least smile. Ever heard the expression never frown someone could be falling in love with your smile. Smile Allison I'm buying you a dress" Lydia said in a mocking tone.

"You really don't have to do that it's o-" Allison started but Lydia cut her off.

"Don't even start with me it's basically already paid for." She said stepping off the escalator and heading to the dress racks.

"Stiles? Why are you here?" I called out to my boyfriend who had just sprayed perfume in his face and was now coughing up a storm.

He gave me a dorky wave as I called him over.

"You're gunna help us shop now!!" I said pulling him by the arm towards the dress racks.

"No I was just here to um look for ah-" he trailed off as Lydia began pulling dresses and giving them to Stiles to hold.

"So uh are you all just gunna try these on now? All of them?" He said as Lydia pulled a couple more placing them on the pile in Stiles' arms.

"Is this a 24 hour macys?" He asked me as he followed us into the fitting room.

Lydia took a dress from him as he hung them onto a rolling rack for her to pick from.

"You can sit here and explain to me why your following me." I said looking through the dresses Lydia had pulled and taking a gold and black one off of the rack.

"I was not following you I just well- well ya I was following you but only because Peter went after Scott's mom who's to say he won't go after you or even Allison next?" He said whisper screaming.

"I am more than cappable of taking care of myself." I said as Stiles frown pulled at the corners and he began smirking at me.

"What is so funny?" I asked still a little agrivated.

"You just look cute when your angry, and go try on your dresses now I can help you pick one out!" He said smiling at me.

"God why can't I stay mad at you for even ten minutes?" I said taking the dress back to try on.

Exiting and looking in the three full length mirrors next to Stiles I spun to show him.

"I don't really like this one." I said turning back to the rack to pick a new one.

"Guys there was this really weird man outside talking about my skin. He said I should try this dress on. And he looked way too sketchy to be a macys employe." Allison said as Stiles' face went white.

"Did he have brown curly hair and really creepy blue eyes?" Stiles asked being a little too specific.

"Ya... How did you-"

"Lucky guess." Stiles said cutting Allison off as she went back into the dressing room to try on the dress she had in her hands.
~~~~

After about 2 hours of shopping we all had our favorite dress in hand as we headed to the register.

Allison decided on the first one that she had tried on which was a shiny silver material that went perfectly with her skin tone. Lydia had picked a light pink strapless dress with a black belt that was about the 10th or 11th she had tried on. And I had chosen a red baby doll dress that hung perfectly on my body.

In the end we all seemed satisfied with our choices and we were ready to leave.

As we exited the store Stiles took my hand in his dragging me a few strides back from the other girls.

"Brooke I have something to ask you?" He said getting really nervous and I could tell his heart was practically beating out of his chest.

"Huh what do you mean?" I asked as he reached into his pocket pulling out two tickets.

"Will you go to formal with me?" He asked holding up the tickets in his left hand and fishing through his other pocket with his right hand pulling out a box.

"If you want me to get on one knee I will." He said beginning to bend down as I grabbed his arm.

"No you don't have to beg. Of course I'll go with you." I said as he began smiling.

He shoved the tickets back into his pocket before showing me what was inside of the box.

"I figured you could wear it to formal tonight... Um it's kind of a joke I don't know if you'll get it." He said as I took the necklace box into my hands.

The necklace was simple but beautiful. It had two silver/diamond studs on either side of a silver heart that read "BS" I giggled reading our initials next to each other.

"BS for Brooke and Stiles. Or for bull shit." I said as I grabbed Stiles face bringing him into a kiss.

"Thank you." I said before hearing my sister call my name.

"I guess I'll see you tonight." He said pecking my lips again as I nodded

"I guess you will." I said as I turned on my heals walking toward Allison's car.
~~~~~~

"So may I have this dance?" Stiles asked me offering me his hand as we made our way over to the dance floor.

The girls and I had spent from about 4:30 which is when we got home from the mall till 8 getting ready.

Our dates all arrived at our house.
Jackson was taking Allison, Stiles was taking me (duh), and Lydia said yes to some jock named Mason. He was cute though tall tan blonde hair.

I currently had no idea where the other 4 were and if Scott was actually going to show up. I did know for a fact though that I was the only one happy with my date.

"Babe are you ok?" Stiles asked me as we swayed back and forth to the slow song that was playing.

"Ya I just was thinking about the other girls, I feel bad that they probably aren't having much fun." I said slightly embarrassed that Stiles was able to pick up on the littlest things.

"I love you. You know that right?" He questioned me.

"Of course I know that. I love you too." I said kissing him.

"Brooke? Brooke I need you." Lydia called through the crowd pushing at bodies to get through to see me.

"I need you to help me find Jackson apparently he's been missing for a while and Allison can't find him." She said taking my hand.

"Stiles I'll be right back. I promise." I said to him as he followed behind us.

"I'll go check in the boys bathroom." He said leaving through the side door as Lydia pulled me out of the front.

"I think we should check out side since I've looked all over inside." She said going out the double doors that let into the school.

We looked in the parking lot and at the bleachers and in the locker room but still couldn't find him.

Exiting the locker room we were faced with the unlit lacrosse field which kind of creeped me out.

"Over there." Lydia said pointing to the man on the field near the edge of the forest. She took off across the field kicking her heals onto the pavement before entering the gate onto the turf.

"Lydia wait don't run so fast." I said kicking off my heels like she had done so I could keep up with her.

"Jackson? Jackson?!" She screamed at the shadowy figure.

When we got to center field one by one all of the lights began to turn on causing a loud booming noise everytime one did.

"Jackson? Jackson is that you?" Lydia said more softly as we reached the man who still hadn't turned around.

Grabbing her wrist I pulled her back a few steps.

"Lyd I don't think that's him-" I said as we heard a scream from behind us.

"Brooke! Lydia! Run!" Stiles said as he ran towards us.

Turning around I saw a man that I had never seen before but who fit the description that Allison and Stiles had given earlier. Brown Curley hair creepy blue eyes.

"Lydia run." I said to her calmly not letting go of her wrist.

We took off running towards Stiles. Lydia's hand wrapped around my wrist. I felt my arm jerk back as Lydia was pulled from my grip. Judging from the pop I heard my arm was surely dislocated.

"Don't Peter don't hurt her." I heard Stiles yell as a burning sensation took over the side of my body.

I let out a scream as I felt flesh being ripped from my body. And the last thing I saw was the turf rushing towards my face as I was thrown to the ground.
~~~~~~

Soooo I like this chapter a lot and I'll post a picture of Brooke's dress in a little bit! I hope you guys liked it!!

Thank you all so much for all the support you have given me over the last couple of months! I can not believe how many people are actually reading and liking my story. I only have one more episode left in season one and then it's on to season 2! I hope you guys are just as excited as I am.

Thank you again!
-Hailey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 399 20
Arthur Pendragon wasn't always a prat, he was a kind, loving, fun Prince, but something happened that changed him into a, what would Merlin call him...
16.3K 209 66
I decided out of boredom to create the entire history/lore of antanya after talking to my friend,which is mostly inspired by his help and advice whic...
73.4K 829 30
Y/n is new to wellsberry and its people. After her mother passed her father decided they needed a change Who knew this small town would hold so much...
179K 934 4
Seth Clearwater was a walking problem. He smiled too much. He was too eager at everything he did. And he just couldn't seem to grasp the concept tha...