MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summe...

By hemmofanatic

On Wednesdays we wear plaid. More

MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summer}
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two
Part Forty-Three
Part Forty-Four
Part Forty-Five
Part Forty-Six
Part Forty-Seven
Part Forty-Eight
Part Forty-Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three
Part Fifty-Four
Part Fifty-Five
Part Fifty-Six
Part Fifty-Seven
Part Fifty-Eight
Part Fifty-Nine
Part Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty Four
Sixty-Five
Part Sixty-Six
Part Sixty-Seven
Part Sixty Eight
Part Sixty-Nine
Part Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Part Seventy Three
Part Seventy Four
Part Seventy-Five
Part Seventy-Six
Part Seventy-Seven
Part Seventy-Eight
Part Seventy-Nine
Part Eighty
Part Eighty-One
Part Eighty-Two
Part Eighty-Three
Part Eighty-Four
Part Eighty-Five
Part Eighty-six
Part Eighty-Seven
Part Eighty-Eight
Part Eighty-Nine
Part Ninety
Part Ninety-One
Part Ninety-Two
Part Ninety-Three
Part Ninety-Five
Part Ninety-Six
Part Ninety-Seven
Part Ninety-Eight
Part Ninety-Nine
Part One Hundred
Part One Hundred And One
Part One Hundred And Two
One Hundred And Three
One Hundred And Four
One Hundred And Five
One Hundred And Six
One Hundred And Seven
Part One Hundred And Eight
Part One Hundred And Nine
Part One Hundred And Ten
One Hundred And Eleven
One Hundred And Twelve
<3
One Hundred And Thirteen
One Hundred And Fourteen
One Hundred And Fifteen
More?

Party Ninety-Four

32.2K 1.1K 3.6K
By hemmofanatic

“Well if it isn’t the love birds.”

“Aye, look it’s the happy couple.”

“Morning Dashton.”

“Did it get kinky?”

“You wear a rubber?”

“Any love bites?”

“You two have fun?”

Ignoring the laughter and questions being pelted our way, Destiny and I made our way to our usual table where we ate in the conference room every morning, where Jess, Calum, Charlie, and Luke were sat.

“Well if it isn’t the horn dogs, how was it?” Calum asked conversationally, taking a sip from his coffee.

“Good,” I mumbled, sitting down.

“So give us the deets!” Harry cried, joining our table with his bagel, “Which hole did you use, did you do any oral? Were you safe, obviously Liam told us the condom story already… Did you get nasty with it or are you both kind of vanilla with it, Des you seem vanilla but I can see that kinky glint in your eye and Ashton, whooo boy, I bet you know how to pound a motherfucker!”

“Um, we did it normal,” Destiny said slowly.

“So no anal?”

“Um, no.” I answered.

“I’m summing that means neither of you ate ass?”

Snorting Jess did a spit take, spewing juice across the table.

“I’ll take that as a no,” Harry mumbled, “What about the old p and v, either of you taste any of that? Did you try Ashs’s Lolly Des?”

“Harry!” Jess laughed, smacking him.

“Okay, okay,” he chuckled, “Sorry.”

Destiny took a small sip of her juice.

“So how many rounds did you guys go?”

“Harry!” I cried.

“Alright, alright,” he replied, holding his hands up, “Can’t a guy wonder?”

Rolling her eyes, Destiny took the bagel from his hands and took a bite.

“Hey!” he cried, “You know what, on second thought, you’re probably after your wild kinky sex you’re keeping so secretive, eat up.”

Her mouth full, Destiny turned to punch him however froze as the door to the room swung open revealing Michael, holding the biggest bouquet of flowers I had ever seen in one hand and his guitar in the other.

“Well damn,” Harry muttered, “I can’t even get a a fucker to stay for breakfast.”

His cheeks the same hue of purple as hi hair, Michael walked to the center of the room and climbed up on top of an empty table.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Niall demanded.

“You’re going to fall.” Liam sighed.

“Says the dude who stood on a roof drunk.” Michael snapped, before clearing his throat, “I have something to say.”

“Obviously.” Zayn muttered.

Michael shot him a look of disgust before turning to face our table. Setting the flowers down, he took a deep breath, and then to my surprise started to sing.

“Beauty queen of only eighteen, she, had some trouble with herself. He was always there to help her, she, always belonged to someone else. I drove for miles, and miles and wound up at your door. I’ve had you so many times, but somehow I want more.”

Looking down he took a shaky breath, his legs noticeably shaking with nerves before continuing, “I don’t mind spending every day, out on your corner in the pouring rain! Look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she’d like to stay awhile!”

Glancing around the room, and finding everyone staring at him like he’d lost his mind, he squeezed his eyes shot, and carried on, “And she will, be loved. And she will be loved.”

Still utterly confused, everyone continued to watch him as he continued to sing, climbing down from his perch on the table as he neared the end of the song, walking towards our table, then making his way around until he stopped in front of Jess, kneeling down in front of her.

“…Please don’t try to so hard to make me say goodbye…”

Finishing, he hung his hands limply at his sides, “I um…crap, the flowers, one second.”

Setting down the guitar, he jogged over to the other table and retrieving the flowers, jogged back, kneeling in front of her once again.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Jess,” he said slowly, “I am a fucking idiot, I fuck a lot of shit up, ask anyone. I mean, I treat Luke like shit, Calum like a dog, my sister like a metaphorical punching bag of the time, I…. I can be a real ass. But you… you make me remember before…. You make the real me come out. The caring, kind, happy, nice me. And….. I hate myself for what I said to you, it was disgusting, I’ve been awake every night since, crying like a little bitch because I was so utterly repulsed by how much of an absolute monster I was.”

Taking a breath, he licked his lips before continuing, “I…. I have nothing against you Jess, or what you were, I just…. I… I used to have a girlfriend, and… I loved her, more than I’ve ever loved anyone else, I never found anyone who could even compare to her, until I met you. But um… my girlfriend, she died…. In a car accident and the person that hit her, it was a girl and she…. She wasn’t always. And so when you told me, all I could think about was her and how she took away the best thing that ever happened to me and I’m so sorry I took it out on you. I am begging you, to forgive me, I don’t accept you to, I wouldn’t if I were you, because I’ll never forgive myself. But if you give me the chance, I will love you. I’ll be the prince charming you dreamed about since you were a little girl, because you deserve one. I honestly don’t deserve you and I know that, but if you let me, I’ll make you feel like the princess you were always meant to be.

“Oh my God, why are my eyes leaking?” Luke hissed, taking my napkin and wiping his eyes.

“Michael… I don’t know what to say.” Jess said, sounding choked up.

“Don’t say anything,” he replied, cupping her face gently and kissing her softly.

“Damn,” Harry whispered, dabbing at his eyes, “That lil shit knows what he’s doing.”

Pulling away, Jess wiped her eyes, “You don’t know how long,” she said shakily, “I’ve been dreaming about hearing those words.”

“So is that a yes?” Michael asked.

“What are you asking?” she questioned.

Reaching into his pocket Michael pulled out a guitar pick on a chain, with the words ‘YOU COMPLETE MEss’ written on the back.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked.

“Really?” Jess cried, “Do you mean it?”

“Yeah,” he chuckled, “I found you and I never wanna let you go. So what do you say, will you give us a try?”

“Yes,” Jess replied, “Yes, oh my God Yes!”

Smiling, Michael held his arms open and she jumped into them, knocking his one legged, kneel stance off balance and toppling them both to the floor.

“Awwwwww!” Niall cried, “Thank you for that, you’ve put me off my tea.”

Rolling her eyes, and grinning like an idiot, Jess straightened up, then pulled Michael up. Smiling, he gently put the necklace around her neck. Examining it, she frowned.

“Why does it say you complete mess?” she asked.

“Because,” he replied, “You complete me, and your ship name is mess and I just… I thought it was…”

“Perfect.” She interrupted, “It’s perfect.”

Smiling, he leaned down and kissed her.

“Yes!” Luke cried, “You two are tp, I sail you so hard! And no you’re cannonball!”

“Luke buddy,” I laughed.

“Yes?” he asked.

“You know what never mind,” I sighed, “They’re my tp too.”

 ~

“It’s bullshit man!”

“Go on buddy, vent this is what guys night is for.”

“Like I’m Calum Hood! I was fucking pimp since preschool! I’m in a band! I work out, I’m a nice guy, I’m intelligent… enough, I play the base, the base is damn sexy! And I’m tan! How the hell do you three, no offense, ghosts have girlfriends while I’m sitting over here like the fat kid with a crush on his friend’s Mom!”

“You just haven’t found the right girl yet mate.” Michael answered with his mouthful.

“Yeah,” Luke added, “You’ll find someone.”

Rolling his eyes Calum took a bite of his burger.

“Let me ask you this.” I questioned, “What do you want in a girl?”

“Boobs,” he answered robotically.

“Seriously Cal?” Luke sighed, “Life’s not all about boobs, what if you met the woman of your dreams but she was like a breast cancer survivor and had no boobs.”

“Obviously it wouldn’t matter but….”

“Exactly,” I interrupted, “Tell us what you look for in a none douche bagish way please.”

Sighing, he took a bite of a fry.

“Well,” he muttered, “She’d have to be nice, sweet, an animal lover. Innocent, not like, so she can look me in th eyes when I fuck her in the mouth but like… not a total world running bitch, just simple and happy to just sit there and do nothing but cuddle. I think she’d have to love music, be able to cook pasta bake. Someone loving, and good, someone creative like maybe in a band or an artist or an actress or a writer, not like an accountant, someone I could have fun with. A best friend, like one of you three but in girl version.”

“She sounds adorable.” Luke said with his mouthful, “If I wasn’t with the bee I’d take her.”

“Luke, it’s not bee, it’s bae.”

“Oh,” he replied, “Well, you get my point.”

“Yeah, I guess.” Calum sighed.

Silence taking over as we enjoyed the enormous burgers in front of us, I had just raised the thing to my mouth when someone stopped in front of our table. Sighing, I looked up annoyed and was surprised to see a familiar looking girl. She was tan, with dark curly hair, and had a rose tattoo on her shoulder which was just visible from the neckline of her Mayday parade t-shirt.

“Hi!” she greeted.

“Hello,” Michael answered.

“Oh my God, hi,” she gushed, before turning to me, “I don’t know if you remember me, you probably don’t, I’m sorry. But I saw you in the bar, and my friend was there and um, I had to take her back to our room because she got wasted…. I asked you for a hug…. Everyone probably asks you for a hug what am I sa….”

“No, no, I remember, it’s Mia, isn’t it?”

“Oh my God!” she cried, “Yeah!”

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I’m writing a book,” she answered, “I came here so I would know the area, it takes place here. That, and my grandma lives here.”

“You’re writing a book?” Calum asked.

“Yeah,” she replied, awkwardly, “But um, I’m sorry for bothering you guys, I just wanted to say that I love you all you get me through a lot and this is super awkward but yeah, you’ve helped me so much so I wanted to say thank you.”

“Oh, well I’m glad we could help.” Luke replied, “I don’t know how we did, but I’ll take your word for it. Would you care to explain?”

Giving him a look, Calum elbowed him in the ribs before turning back to her, “Are you here alone?”

“Uh, yeah,” she replied.

“Do you wanna sit with us?” he asked.

“No she can’t!” Luke cried.

“Luke, quit being rude!” Michael spat, of course she can.”

“No she can’t!”

“Why not?” I demanded.

“It’s Wednesday.” He replied in a duh tone, “She’s not wearing plaid.

Looking down and realizing we were all wearing plaid I almost face palmed.

“Luke!” Michael grumbled, massaging his temples, “We dropped out of school…”

“Because we don’t need the grades?”

“Jesus, I can’t with him, I can’t!” Michael cried.

Smirking, Calum shrugged off his sweatshirt, then rising from his seat, draped it over Mia’s shoulders.

“Oh!” she cried, “um, what are you…”

“Sit at our table.” He replied, pulling out a chair for her.

“Oh my gosh, really?” she asked.

“Really.” He replied, “Nice to meet you, I’m Calum.”

This is the end, my only friend the end.

Jk, not yeat, but it's coming like a bat out of hell. I have 94 chapters and I think the max is 99.

I'm freaking out man!

So I know have two questions.

1. Why do the boys keep tweeting that we should treat others like we want to be treated and stuff, I'm lost.

and 

2. Do you want a sequel?

Thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 63 28
313K 585 68
1D and 5sos imagines and stuff ve read so they're not all mine but whatever just read on and if you find one that's yours and you don't want it on he...
627 32 30
The one where 'famous' boys fall for fans who've already fallen for them years ago.
26.7K 939 67
Camp is fun, but is the rest of their lives going to be?