MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summe...

Por hemmofanatic

On Wednesdays we wear plaid. Más

MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summer}
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two
Part Forty-Three
Part Forty-Four
Part Forty-Five
Part Forty-Six
Part Forty-Seven
Part Forty-Eight
Part Forty-Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three
Part Fifty-Four
Part Fifty-Five
Part Fifty-Six
Part Fifty-Seven
Part Fifty-Eight
Part Fifty-Nine
Part Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty Four
Sixty-Five
Part Sixty-Six
Part Sixty-Seven
Part Sixty Eight
Part Sixty-Nine
Part Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Part Seventy Three
Part Seventy Four
Part Seventy-Five
Part Seventy-Six
Part Seventy-Seven
Part Seventy-Eight
Part Seventy-Nine
Part Eighty
Part Eighty-One
Part Eighty-Two
Part Eighty-Three
Part Eighty-Four
Part Eighty-Five
Part Eighty-six
Part Eighty-Seven
Part Eighty-Eight
Part Eighty-Nine
Part Ninety-One
Part Ninety-Two
Part Ninety-Three
Party Ninety-Four
Part Ninety-Five
Part Ninety-Six
Part Ninety-Seven
Part Ninety-Eight
Part Ninety-Nine
Part One Hundred
Part One Hundred And One
Part One Hundred And Two
One Hundred And Three
One Hundred And Four
One Hundred And Five
One Hundred And Six
One Hundred And Seven
Part One Hundred And Eight
Part One Hundred And Nine
Part One Hundred And Ten
One Hundred And Eleven
One Hundred And Twelve
<3
One Hundred And Thirteen
One Hundred And Fourteen
One Hundred And Fifteen
More?

Part Ninety

31.8K 1K 1.8K
Por hemmofanatic

The next morning I woke up to screaming.

Beyond confused, I shuffled out of the room, careful not to wake Destiny or Calum and made my way out to the hall where I saw a furious looking Harry chewing out Niall who was standing in nothing but his boxers, with Ellie behind him, covered only by the sheet she had wrapped around herself.

“Ed is my friend!” Harry shouted, “You’re such an ass hole Niall!”

“I was drunk!” Niall cried.

“I don’t know about you but when I’m drunk my brain doesn’t fall out of my ass!” Harry spat, “You knew what you were doing!”

“Don’t yell at him,” Ellie sighed, “It was my fault.”

“She was gonna make me do it in my pants the way she was touching me!” Niall spat.

“Oh, good, very gentleman like of you Niall!” Harry shouted, “Throw her under the bus!”

“It’s her fault!”

“No!” I spat, “It’s both of your fault! You both fucked up!”

Deciding that this was not something I wanted to get in the middle of, I slipped on my tennis shoes and a sweatshirt before making my way down to the lobby for coffee.

Finding it more or less empty since it was pretty much the ass crack of dawn, I poured myself a cup and had just finished sugar and crème and was going to go back up to my room when I saw Ed, hunched over a mug of coffee sitting at a table in the corner of the room.

Figuring the polite thing to do was say high I shuffled over.

“Hey Ashton,” he sighed without even looking up.

“Hi.” I mumbled.

“You can sit,” he replied.

Nodding I sat down opposite him, and for the first time noticed that his eyes were puffy and red.

“Are you alright?” I questioned.

“Are you alright is such a bullshit question.” Ed muttered, “Like you go to the grocery store and they ask how are you, and you have to say fine, it doesn’t even have meaning anymore, it’s like you’re expected to say fine. Can you imagine running into the grocery store, the lady asks how you are and you reply with horrible, my dog just died, my son doesn’t talk to me, my arthritis is acting up again, my husband left me last night and I slipped on spilled milk in the dairy aisle and now my hip is acting up again.”

“Um, yeah,” I mumbled.

“Nobody cares anymore.” He sighed, “We’re all just people watching the other people watching us.”

“That’s good.” I informed him, “Not that no one cares anymore but the way you said it, it would make a good song.”

“Already been done.” He sighed, “Jack Johnson, People Watching.”

“Oh,” I mumbled, “Well, are you… are you okay, for real?”

Smiling, Ed shook his head, “No, I’m terrible, thank you for asking.”

Biting my lip I hesitated for a moment before asking, “Do you…. Do you want to talk about it?”

Ed’s eyes widened in surprise, as he sat there just staring at his coffee for a moment before answering, “I never saw him as a threat, until she disappeared with him to have sex of course. I mean it’s not like I was looking for a promise or commitment, but it was never just fun and I thought she was different.”

“I’m sorry,” I sighed.

Nodding, he stirred his coffee, “She fucked with my love man.”

“I’m sorry,” I repeated, “Is there something I can do?”

“Yeah,” he muttered, “Do you have a pen?”

“Um, no.” I said slowly.

“Never mind,” he sighed, pulling a pencil out of his pocket and starting to write feverishly on a napkin, muttering under his breath, not stopping until the entire thing was covered in tiny, messy handwriting.”

“Is that…. A song?”

“Maybe,” he shrugged, “You never know.”

“Do you hate him?” I questioned.

“Who?” he asked, “Niall?”

I nodded.

“No,” he sighed, “Look at me and look at him, I’m not surprised, doesn’t make it hurt any less though.”

“It’s her loss.” I said slowly, “You’re a really great guy.”

“So are you Ashton.” He replied, “It’s not every day you find a guy willing to have a heart to heart with you at seven am.”

“Yeah, how are you up this early, weren’t you out drinking?”

“I went up early,” he answered, “My Mom, she’s cat sitting for me and wanting to face time me.”

Nodding, I watched as he took a sip of his coffee then rose to his feet.

“Where are you going?” I questioned.

“To eat a pint of Ben and Jerry’s and write a song.” He called over his shoulder, shuffling away with his hands in his pockets.

I watched him go before standing up myself and going back to my room where I found Destiny and Calum on the couch watching Sponge Bob.

“Is that coffee?” Destiny yawned.

Sitting down next to her I kissed her on the temple before handing it to her.

“Thank you,” she said happily.

“How early did you get up?” Calum yawned.

“Like six thirty.” I replied, “Niall and Harry woke me up.”

“Yeah, I heard that.” Destiny said, “What were they arguing about.”

Sighing, I filled them in.

“Damn,” Calum muttered.

“What a bitch.” Destiny mumbled, “If I wanted to screw Calum I’d break up with you first.”

“Gee thank sweetie.” I said sarcastically.

“I’m kidding.” She laughed, kissing my cheek.

“Ugh, stop with the PDA.” Calum muttered.

“Aww, is someone jelly?” destiny taunted, turning so she was leaning on me and placing her feet on Calum’s lap.

“Yes actually,” he snapped, “That coffee smells amazing give it here.”

“No!” Destiny cried, holding it over her head, “It’s mine!”

“It’s actually mine.” I answered taking it back and taking a sip.

“No it’s not it’s free.” Calum grumbled.

“I paid for it.” I replied, “They made me pay extra if I wanted to be able to drink the free ratchet watered down coffee.”

“It was free.”

“I paid for it!”

“No.”

“I did pay for it!”

“No you didn’t.”

“I did pay for it!”

“No!”

“I paid for the coffee!”

“Ashton I hate to break it to you,” Destiny giggled, “But it’s free coffee, if you paid for it I’m praying for you.”

“Shut down!” Calum laughed, climbing over Destiny and snatching the coffee from me.

“Ass,” I muttered.

Sticking his tongue out, he downed the entire cup as the door swung open revealing a very angry looking Michael.

“Someone woke up Happy!” Destiny cooed.

“Look at this!” Michael spat shoving his phone in my face.

Yawning I looked at his phone however the whole thing just looked like a blurry mess to me so I slipped on my glasses, and realized I was looking at the vamps EP on itunes.

“Why am I looking at this exactly?’ I questioned.

“Read the songs that little thieving shits!” he shouted.

“Keep your mouth closed mate.” Calum grumbled.

“Yeah Mikey, try brushing your teeth before screaming in people’s faces.” Destiny added.

“Just read it.” He spat.

Looking back at the phone I read the songs.

Midnight Memories

She looks so Perfect

And Somebody to you.

“What the hell?” Calum cried, “Two covers and our song!”

“How did they get the son we wrote!” I demanded.

“Oh my God,” Michael muttered.

“What?” I asked.

Michael looked at me, “Jess.”

I'm sorry this was so short.

I'll write more. <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

314K 5.1K 89
Luke Hemmings Michael Clifford Calum Hood Ashton Irwin + Harry Styles Liam Payne Niall Horan Louis Tomlinson And Zayn Malik
2.6K 175 45
Oh, the places you'll go. The things you'll see. The people you'll meet. The help you'll need. Trust me, you might not want it, but in the long run...