π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•š Β» 𝕑𝕖π•₯𝕖𝕣...

De mundanez

When Harry & Astrid Osborn are forced to go to Midtown High with a certain web-slinger, one can only imagine... Mais

cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED

EIGHT

7.2K 211 99
De mundanez

Astrid knew when Peter didn't show up at Oscorp Labs that weekend like he said he would, something was up with him.

The day of the trip, after she and Harry finally managed to convince their father to let them take the bus back home, Astrid sat with Peter who was out of it the entire time.

He was sweating even though he was shaking because he was cold with his head leaning against her shoulder, not lifting his head once the entire ride back- and even Flash was worried about him.

Astrid wanted to visit him- to make sure he was alright but after she and Harry dropped him off home, she hadn't seen him since.

So now that they were back in school, she was eager to finally see him again.

"You know, you haven't seen Peter for two days and you're acting like it's been years," Gwen noted with a small smirk on her face.

"I'm just worried about him. You should've seen him that day G, he did not look good at all."

"I was there Astrid."

"No, I mean after- the train ride. He literally laid down on the seats and you know Peter, the second he sees anyone come in, he offers his seat but that day he was just passed out, we practically had to drag him off the train."

"Huh... that is weird. You think he'll even be in today?"

"I hope so- if not I'll definitely stop by after school to drop off some soup. You wanna come with?"

"I'd love to," Gwen smiled, "Maybe we can make everyone go."

"That'd be fun, it'd be like a nice trip together."

Gwen nodded when they joined Michelle, Harry and Ned standing by their lockers.

"Hey, is Peter in yet?"

"No," Ned sighed, "We were just talking about him though. Harry told us what bad shape he was in- I really hope he's okay."

"He has to be. He's Peter," Michelle tried to comfort them, surprised to see how concerned Harry was.

"We're talking about Peter here," Harry chuckled, "Scrawny little Peter. I wouldn't be surprised if he came looking skinnier than ever."

"You know you're no macho man either, right?" Ned chuckled.

Harry shook his head though, "Excuse me? I'm ripped. Peter is the scrawny little one- not me."

"Whatever dude," Michelle laughed now as they proceeded to make their way to their first class.

All of them were surprised to see Peter already there, looking as if nothing were wrong.

Before either of them could question him, class began and everyone was forced to their seats.

The second the bell rang though, they all made their way to him.

"Dude, what the hell happened to you?" Harry was the first to ask.

"What do you mean?" Peter frowned as he walked out of the classroom.

"We mean you looked so sick at the end of the trip, we were all worried about you."

"Oh- oh! well, I'm fine, as you can see. Nothing a little rest couldn't fix."

"I'm so glad," Astrid sighed in relief, "You had me so worried, Pete."

"Well there was no need to be," he smiled fondly at her, "Thanks though, for caring- and for you and Harry taking me home after. I probably would've ended up in Coney Island if you two weren't with me and dragged me out at my stop."

"It was no problem man- now what's with the no glasses?"

Harry proceeded to whisk Peter away with Ned while the girls stood there.

Michelle was the first to snap out of it, "Later girls."

She walked off, already opening her newest book while Gwen and Astrid began to slowly walk to their next class.

"Does Peter seem different to you?"

"What do you mean?" Astrid questioned with a frown.

Gwen shrugged, "He just feels different."

"How can someone feel different?" Astrid chuckled, "Oh! Is this about the whole no glasses thing? Cause I'm glad he got contacts too. It's different but it shows off his eyes more."

"His eyes that you just love to get lost in?" Gwen asked teasingly, making Astrid roll her eyes as she walked a little faster with Gwen trailing behind.

By the time lunch came around, Astrid was determined to talk to Peter, just to make sure he was okay since she wasn't too sure of that earlier.

Michelle was sitting at her side of the table away from the boys reading a book with Harry nowhere to be seen- probably off making new friends, and Ned sat by Peter's side, stopping mid-conversation when he saw Astrid make her way to them.

"I'm gonna go grab a snack," he said hurriedly before rushing off as Astrid took a seat across from Peter.

"Hey, you."

"Hey," Peter smiled softly at her.

"I just- I wanted to make sure again that you were okay."

"I'm fine Astrid, honestly," Peter said reassuringly but Astrid shook her head.

"I was just so worried, you know? You looked like you were ready to black out and..."

Astrid didn't notice this but Peter stopped listening when Liz Allan walked in.

He was sure when he first saw her his first day of school that there was no way he would have a chance with her but then he managed to get on the decathlon team and now she actually knew his name.

Surely this new look of his- including the abs he got overnight, would win her over, right?

He tried to think of ways to show off his new body since his eyes were already on display thanks to his new perfect vision.

The abs have to be it for her, Peter thought, she'll finally see me as more than the freshman in her the academic decathlon.

"Peter?" Astrid suddenly questioned, seeing him with a dazed look on his face, "Are you listening at all to what I'm saying?"

"What? Yeah! Of course and don't worry- I felt much better by the next morning, like the day before didn't even happen."

"Oh," Astrid said, disappointed that he just proved her right- he wasn't listening.

"Yeah, so, I'm good," Peter smiled before looking behind her yet again, which was the final straw for Astrid.

Turning around, she frowned seeing where his attention was at: on Liz Allan.

It all made sense at that moment.

Peter Parker was never interested in her, or even getting to know her as a friend.

He wanted Liz Allan.

That's why he didn't show up on Saturday. Not because he was sick but because he simply didn't care.

The thought hurt, but it wasn't unexpected.

She never did have luck with guys anyway.

So, Astrid cleared her throat as she got up, "So uh... I'll leave you be. See you in class- bye, Peter."

Before Peter could say anything else, Astrid grabbed her things and left in a rush.

As fast as she left, Ned joined Peter, hitting the side of his head.

"What the hell was that?"

"Ow! What was what?" Peter asked annoyed.

"Astrid was trying to talk to you and you weren't even paying attention to her!"

Peter seemed to be in a trance as he looked at Liz again, "You think Liz will find me more attractive now that I don't have glasses anymore?"

"Oh dear god."

written: September 27, 2018
posted: November 7, 2018

***I may have forgotten to post yesterday... but in my defense I had a hectic day and was out VOTING 😬

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

334 40 20
Peter Parker has gotten back to being Spider-Man again, after tragically losing Gwen Stacy to his former best friend and now arch-nemesis, Harry Osbo...
1.5K 80 9
Richie Parker, with his twin brother Peter lives a small life with a small group of friends in a big city. But what happens when he gets bit by a rad...
762K 13.8K 35
in which peter parker has a little sister who doubts herself avengers au (oc x oc) (completed) {in the process of editing}
1.3M 36.6K 109
[THIS IS ONE OF THE FIRST STORIES I'VE WRITTEN -please excuse the cringey-ness of this story...] Davina Anderson had been a mystery to eve...