SEVENTEEN

Peter hated every minute of it

Every day he had to see Astrid and Theo together.

And every day he resented Theo more and more.

"Why does he have to be around all the time?" Peter complained one day after lunch when Theo whisked Astrid away to his table filled with the 'popular juniors'- Liz Allan included.

"Because he obviously really likes her," Michelle mumbled from her end of the table, "Why do you care?"

"I don't!" he quickly tried to defend although Michelle knew better than that.

"Sounds like you do."

Peter shook his head, going to further argue with Michelle when Harry and Ned came over.

"Eyo! Where's everyone else?"

"Gwen is with Mr. Harrington going over details of the graduation."

"I almost forgot she volunteered herself to help out."

"Didn't she volunteer Astrid too?"

Peter frowned at the mention of her name, "She's with Theo."

"Oh," Harry smirked as he took a seat down with them.

"How is it that you're not bothered by Astrid hanging out with Theo but you're upset when she and Peter get anywhere near each other?" Ned questioned Harry.

"Because nothing's ever going to happen with Theo. Astrid respects herself too much to let some guy she just met take advantage of her."

"So you're saying if in a couple of months he's still an issue then you'll get upset?"

Harry only nodded, making Michelle snicker in amusement.

"What?" Harry frowned.

"You do realize he's gorgeous right? And a total charmer? No way will Astrid be able to help herself around him."

Harry chuckled nervously, glancing back at Astrid and Theo.

While he was now uneasy about the pairing, Ned was intrigued, "So wait, Michelle, would you fall for his charm?"

Michelle gave him a look, "Have you seen him?"

Ned smirked as he returned to look at a nervous Harry, "Well, there you go. The fact that you'd let a complete stranger get close to your sister meanwhile innocent sweet little Pete here wouldn't do a thing to pressure-"

Harry got up without another word, Ned and Michelle high fiving in success.

Peter chuckled a bit, "Thanks for that guys but I really don't want to cause Astrid any stress with Harry on her back."

"What makes you think I did any of that for you?" Michelle asked sarcastically, taking a final bite out of her apple before beginning to read her book.