SEVENTY TWO

When Tony decided that they would be going towards Thanos instead of going back home like Dr

When Tony decided that they would be going towards Thanos instead of going back home like Dr. Strange initially wanted, Astrid didn't care.

But when he declared Peter an Avenger and didn't do the same to her immediately after, she was pissed.

"It's insulting, degrading, and frankly a little bit sexist."

"Oh cmon, Astrid!"

"No, I take that back. It is sexist."

"This isn't about gender this is about- well, really, me second guessing having any kids at all."

Dr. Strange rolled his eyes at Tony but he shook his head.

"Seriously, I have none but this headache and the wrinkles I can feel forming- it feels like I have two right now."

"Oh you wish I was your daughter."

"I don't," Peter frowned, "Cause then I would've made out with my sister."

"I don't- you're not my kid. Either of you," Tony was confused to say the least.

"I won't be your kid if you make me an Avenger."

"That's not how this works-"

"It's my dying wish."

"Oh cmon!"

"Fine, Whatever," Tony rolled his eyes, doing the exact same thing he did with Peter moments later, "Congrats, you're an Avenger now- go on timeout."

"You do realize we're seniors in high school? We are not children you can send on- and you're walking away."

"So, how long have you lived in New York for?" Astrid asked Dr. Strange who crossed his arms.

"For a long time. Why do you believe you're dying?"

"Long story short: my dad not only gave me his company and all his fortune but his incurable deadly disease."

"Interesting. I may be out of practice but contrary to your spider friend's belief, I was an actual doctor once. Come with me, we need to talk."

Peter huffed when he was left all alone, going over to Tony who was trying to figure out the ship.

"Mr. Stark? Need any help?"

"No. All good here- you go make out with your girlfriend."

"Not my girlfriend," Peter sighed, "She's made that very clear."

"Is this the part where I comfort you?"

"That would be nice, yes," Peter sighed deeply as he took a seat.

"Children. I have multiple children yet I didn't have the fun making them," he mumbled before sitting down next to him.

"Gross, Mr. Stark," Peter cringed.