EIGHTY FIVE

Getting to Prague was a very much different experience than what it was getting to Venice

Everyone admired the building they were going to be staying at- and were especially happy when it was announced that everyone would be getting their own room.

No one thought twice about the update but Peter knew better and knew that Fury had something to do with it all.

"First he kidnaps me, next he kidnaps my trip. Well, I won't let him kidnap my relationship."

"I don't think... you need to find better wording for that."

"Whatever, point is I'll use the new suit to stop the bad guy, defeat him, then go back to attempting to save my relationship with Astrid."

"Yeah, you should definitely do that. Especially when you almost killed us all just cause you wanted Brad dead."

"I didn't want Brad dead!"

Unfortunately for Peter, he said that a bit loud, getting everyone's attention.

Mr. Harrington looked especially concerned, "Do I have to room you and Brad together? It worked wonders for MJ and Astrid."

Peter chuckled nervously while Brad crossed his arms, "Why do you want me dead, Peter? Cause I caught you? You're gonna love this Astrid! Peter was about to hook up with some random blonde back at that rest stop! I may not have the proof but that's only cause he somehow managed to get on my phone to delete it!"

"How?! I was nowhere near you or your phone!" Peter finally had enough as he approached him.

When the boys started to argue, Mr. Harrington immediately wanted to get between them but Astrid was quick to stop him.

"I've got this handled."

"What? Are you sure-"

"She's got this handled, let's go," Mr. Dell stopped him, quick to usher him and the kids away.

"Are you two done now?" Astrid yelled, catching them by surprise.

"Astrid-"

"No. Now it's my turn."

The boys immediately fell silent, watching Astrid and waiting for her to talk.

"Peter, Brad is my cousin. No matter how annoying his five years younger self may be showing-"

"Hey!"

"He's still family," she glared at Brad momentarily before facing Peter again, "And he really only has my best interest in heart so I need you to understand where he's coming from and at least try to get along with him."

Brad was smirking- but not for long because Astrid soon turned her gaze to him.

"And you- I love him."