SEVENTY

Life really seemed to fly by for Astrid

One minute she's worrying about some cure and making sure her grades and everything in her life was perfect and the next she's at a senior trip with her classmates- and more importantly, Peter.

The two weren't exactly back together but they sure as hell acted like it.

They walked through the hallways of the building with Peter's arm around her shoulder, whispering things in her ear that made her giggle and even pulled him closer.

The teacher wasn't exactly happy having to continuously tell them to stop kissing and focus on the trip.

"She's going to kill you both if you keep your shit up," Michelle chuckled as she joined them with Harry by her side.

"I may even kill you if you keep this up with my sister, Parker."

"Hey! Once upon a time you wanted us back together."

"Yeah. That was like for a second- when you two were broken up for all of what? A week."

"We're technically still broken up."

"Then why are you going around making out everywhere?"

"Yes and why did you say no when Luke asked you out?"

"Luke did what?"

"Peter, you're not allowed to be the jealous boyfriend," Astrid patted his chest as she got out of his grip, "And besides, I said no but I ended up going on that date anyway."

"What?!"

"I told you that you could date anyone you wanted."

"But I don't want to date anyone else. I want to date you."

"Peter..."

"Parker, Osborn and Jones. If you don't keep it moving-"

"Coming!" Astrid was quick to grab Michelle's hand and pull her away from the boys, leaving Peter confused and unsure of what to do.

"You shouldn't have broken up with her, man."

"Harry-"

"I'm serious. You could've still been with her, the normal Astrid, but you broke up with her and forced her to focus on this sickness neither of us may even get. You changed her."

"I need to talk to Ned," he mumbled uneasily, quick to leave.

Meanwhile Astrid was walking with Michelle who was basically telling her the same thing.

"You've truly turned into your brother's twin."

"Well, maybe now that I've actually seen everything from his point of view- I completely get it."

"What point of view?"

"That we've only got one life, so we have to make the most of it- especially if our lives specifically are the ones that may be short."