MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summe...

By hemmofanatic

On Wednesdays we wear plaid. More

MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summer}
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two
Part Forty-Three
Part Forty-Four
Part Forty-Five
Part Forty-Six
Part Forty-Seven
Part Forty-Eight
Part Forty-Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three
Part Fifty-Four
Part Fifty-Five
Part Fifty-Six
Part Fifty-Seven
Part Fifty-Eight
Part Fifty-Nine
Part Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty Four
Sixty-Five
Part Sixty-Six
Part Sixty-Seven
Part Sixty Eight
Part Sixty-Nine
Part Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Part Seventy Three
Part Seventy Four
Part Seventy-Five
Part Seventy-Six
Part Seventy-Seven
Part Seventy-Eight
Part Seventy-Nine
Part Eighty
Part Eighty-One
Part Eighty-Two
Part Eighty-Three
Part Eighty-Four
Part Eighty-Five
Part Eighty-six
Part Eighty-Eight
Part Eighty-Nine
Part Ninety
Part Ninety-One
Part Ninety-Two
Part Ninety-Three
Party Ninety-Four
Part Ninety-Five
Part Ninety-Six
Part Ninety-Seven
Part Ninety-Eight
Part Ninety-Nine
Part One Hundred
Part One Hundred And One
Part One Hundred And Two
One Hundred And Three
One Hundred And Four
One Hundred And Five
One Hundred And Six
One Hundred And Seven
Part One Hundred And Eight
Part One Hundred And Nine
Part One Hundred And Ten
One Hundred And Eleven
One Hundred And Twelve
<3
One Hundred And Thirteen
One Hundred And Fourteen
One Hundred And Fifteen
More?

Part Eighty-Seven

33.3K 1.1K 1.6K
By hemmofanatic

After Michael left, Jess followed closely behind him, and I didn’t see either of them the rest of the night.

I was sitting in my room watching TV with Calum and Luke who had stayed over, the girls were still asleep, when our door open and Michael shuffled in.

“Aw hell no,” Calum spat.

“What?” Michael yawned.

“Leave.” Calum answered.

“Why?” Michael demanded.

“Because no one wants you here you massive price.” Calum snapped, “Go back to whoever you fucked last night.”

“I didn’t sleep with anyone!” Michael replied, starting to get angry.

“You sure you didn’t find a girl with low morals and a low cut shirt?” Luke muttered.

“No,” Michael snapped, “I actually went outside and met fans last night while you all sat inside ignoring them like assholes.”

“Oh, well let’s just all bow down to you then!” Calum spat.

“Seriously, what crawled up your ass?” Michael demanded, “You’ve been enjoying the groupies just as much as I have!”

“Yeah!” Calum cried standing up, “But it’s getting out of hand now! And also, I’m not the one who flipped shit on everyone and fired Jess!”

“I didn’t fire her!” Michael snapped, “I just…. I didn’t mean it, I was mad she’s not actually going anywhere.”

“I don’t know, I haven’t seen her!” Calum cried, “I went to check on her this morning and her room is empty!”

“What?” I demanded.

“She’s gone,” Calum sighed, “God Michael, do you have to ruin everything?”

“I didn’t want her to actually leave!” Michael cried, “Where’d she go?”

“She can’t be far!” Luke said, pulling on his vans, “Let’s go find her!”

“We have no idea where she went.” Calum replied.

“If she was leaving she’d go to the airport!” I replied,  pulling on a sweatshirt, “Let’s go!”

“Are we all going?” Luke asked.

“No,” I answered, “Michael you stay in case she comes back.”

“No I want to come!” he pleaded, “This is my fault, I should go, Calum you stay.”

“What no!” Calum spat.

“We don’t have time for this!” I said, making my way to the door, “If you’re coming come on, if not, then shut up and sit down.”

Frowning, Calum sighed and sank down on the couch while Michael and Luke ran out of the room after me.

~

Panting and receiving angry looks from the passengers I ran through the airport up to the front desk.

“Hola!” she greeted.

“We speak English.” Luke panned.

“Oh, hello,” she replied, “Welcome to Mexico!”

“No, we’re not… never mind.” I sighed, “Do you have any flights leaving for New York?”

“New York?” she asked.

“Yeah, you know that famous city with the blue chick with the torch.” Michael spat.

“I know what New York is,” she snapped giving him a look, “And yes, there is one flight leaving for New York today.”

“Great, when is it?” I asked.

“Two minutes ago,” she replied.

“Are you kidding?” Luke cried.

“Nope,” she answered, “I’m sorry.”

“Bullshit,” Michael spat.

“Michael!” I hissed, before turning back to the woman, “I’m sorry, ignore him, um, do you know if someone named Jess or uh, Jessica Parker got on that plane?”

“I’m sorry sir, that’s classified information.” She replied.

“Can you at least tell us if you’ve seen her?” Luke cried, “She’s like, up to my shoulder or chin and she has reddish hair and….”

“I’m sorry sir, but that’s classified information.”

“This is important!” I cried.

“Is it life and death?”

“No bu….”

“Well then I can’t help. Next.”

“No, you don’t understand….”

“Next!”

Receiving annoyed looks a large family shuffled forward bumping us out of the way.

“Well his is freaking fabulous.” Michael sighed.

“It’s your fault!” Luke snapped.

“I know!” Michael spat, “I…. wait.”

Pushing past Luke and I he went running through the airport, pushing people out of his way as he made a dash for the escalator.

“Michael!” I shouted, “Wait!”

Ignoring me, he increased speed if anything. Grabbing Luke’s arm and pulling him behind me, I tore after him

“Mikey wait!” Luke cried.

Pushing people out of the way, Michael jumped over the side of the escalator at the bottom and ran up to a red headed girl on her phone.

“Jess!” he cried.

Jogging up behind him I watched as the girl, who was not Jess, whirled around.

“Shit!” Michael cursed, “Sorry I thought you were someon….”

“What’s he doing?” a girl asked behind me.

“We’re looking for someone.” I sighed, watching as Micahel forced a smile and posed for a picture with the girl he had mistaken for Jess.

“Who?” the girl behind me asked.

“Our manager,” Luke answered, “Her name is JESS?”

Confused I turned around and was surprised to find Jess standing behind us.

“Jess!” I cried, pulling her in for a hug, “What are you doing here, we thought you left already?”

“I missed my flight.” She muttered.

“How?” Luke asked.

“I sold that song you guys wrote,” she sighed, “Somebody to you, some band bought it.”

“Oh,” I said slowly, “So does that mean, you’re not leaving?”

“No I’m still leaving,” she replied, “But the next flight isn’t until tomorrow so I’m stuck here until then.”

Finishing with the fan Michael shoved his hands in his pockets and trudged over to us.

“Let’s get out of here,” he muttered, “She’s gone.”

“I’m right here you dumb ass.” Jess snapped, stepping out from behind Luke and I.

“Jess!” Michael cried, “I thought we were too late!”

“Why do you care?” she demanded.

“I… I was worried, I thought you left.” He mumbled.

“I am leaving.” She sighed, “Tomorrow.”

“No!” he cried, “Don’t go?”

“Why not?” she demanded, “I don’t have a job.”

“Yes you do!” he replied, “I was an ass, you’re not fired, I’m so sorry please don’t leave.”

“I’m sorry, I can’t.” she muttered.

“Why not?” I asked.

“I just told you.” She sighed, looking tired, “I have no job, I’m broke as fuck, I have nowhere to freaking go, but I’m sure as hell not staying in Mexico so I can get kidnapped by drug lords or some shit.”

“I just said you’re not fired,” Michael replied, “I take it back, I’ll never do that again, you’re like the best thing that’s happened to this band, and none of that shit is your fault.”

Jess, who had been looking down at the ground the whole time, looked up and I was surprised to see tears streaming down her face.

“Hey,” Michael said gently, “Oh man, I’m so sorry okay I…..”

“It’s not you,” she whispered.

“What?” he asked.

“It’s not you.” She repeated, “I….I was already fired when you fired me.”

“What do you mean?” I demanded, “Who fired you?”

“My boss!” she whimpered, “She wanted me to make you fake date girls, and unfollow fans and…. I couldn’t do it! I couldn’t make you guys miserable, I couldn’t make your fans miserable and now everyone is! I knew I should have dome something about the groupie thing but… who the hell am I to say who you can sleep with and…. Unfollwoing fans is sick! They dedicate their lives trying to get you to notice them, they love you and to take that away…. I couldn’t and so…. They sacked me.”

“They can’t do that!” I cried.

“They did,” she whimpered.

“Well can’t we tell them we want you to stay?” Luke asked.
“They don’t care.” She sniffed.

“That’s bullshit!” Michael spat, “What are you going to do?”

“I don’t know,” she said shakily, “I guess I’ll have to move back in with my grandparents which sucks because I was finally doing something right and not being a complete screw up and now, this! Plus I’m crying in the airport like a freaking loser! I must look insane!”

“Aww Jess,” Luke sighed, reaching out for her, however before he could, Michael pulled her into a hug.

“I’m sorry,” he sighed, “I’m so sorry.”

“No I am,” she sniffed, “I messed up.”

“No you were just trying to help us,” Luke said gently, “So thank you.”

Nodding, she sniffed and pulled away from Michael, “I should probably go,” she muttered.

“What, why?” Michael asked.

“I have to try and get the money back for my flight,” she sniffed.

“We’ll take care of it,” Luke replied, “You’re coming back with us.”

“And you’re staying there.” Michael added.

“No I’m not,” she muttered, “Guys, I need to get a job an…..”

“You’re staying,” Michael interrupted, “We screwed this up, we’re going to fix it.”

Biting her lip Jess looked between each of us in turn, before hugging me then Luke and then Michael again, clinging tightly to his shirt, “Thank you guys,” she sniffed.

 “No, thank you,” Michael sighed, before lightly bending down and lightly kissing the top of her head.

Smirking, Luke started back up the elevator, mumbling as we went, “I sail it.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 135 44
--"I don't think I've ever had friends like you guys."--
314K 5.1K 89
Luke Hemmings Michael Clifford Calum Hood Ashton Irwin + Harry Styles Liam Payne Niall Horan Louis Tomlinson And Zayn Malik
9.1K 444 48
The story of my life! *wink*