Copy Cat Dragon

By hidansbabe530

Ivy Dreyar is the granddaughter of the Guild Master of Fairy Tail. Working in a club while not doing missions... More

Info/Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Last Chapter

Chapter 12

118 2 0
By hidansbabe530

Ivy's POV

It was a week before the S-Class Exams. Whoever passed, became an S-Class wizard, like Mirajane, Erza, Gildarts, and myself.

We were in the guild hall so Grandpa could do his thing. I stood on stage with Mirajane, Erza, Gildarts and Grandpa. I was standing on Gildarts shoulders, because I could, and he didn't give two shits. The 8 people he announced to be taking the exam were: Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Elfman, Cana, Freed, Levy, and Mest... whoever the fuck that is. The 8 would choose a partner, and they'd all train for the week until the day we headed to the island. And Erza, Mirajane, Gildarts, and I would be weeding out the weaklings.

"I won't be using my body to my advantage this time." There was a sad sigh. People in this guild are bipolar. "And I have been restricted to my Lightning magic." A big cheer was heard... sort of. We were headed to the island and I couldn't help but be happy to return.

"So Ivy, how did you pass the exam?" I blushed. All the participants eyes sparkled to hear how I became one at the age 15.

"Well... I went up against Gildarts." Their eyes widened. "And I won." Their jaws dropped.

"You only won because you used a cheap trick!" Gildarts said indignantly. Everyone cocked their heads.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that cheap." I said.

"You flashed me!" He said accusingly. I giggled.

"And you were dumb enough to be caught off guard and let me get a hit in to knock you out."

"No way! You beat Gildarts?" Natsu looked impress. I sweat dropped.

"It's not like he was full power or serious. He was in one of his laid back moods. So it's not actually all that amazing." Everyone still looked amazed. And then Natsu hung over the edge as he got motion sickness... again. As we got closer, the heat increased, and the S-Class where happy to have air conditioning, while everyone else roasted on the deck. Grandpa explained how the first trail would go.

"We won't have to face Ivy?" Levy asked.

"Nope, I'm the the one you have to beat to become the S-Class of this exam." And I returned to the air conditioned cabin. The other's were teleported as I waited with Grandpa.

"You do know that no one can beat Gildarts right?" I asked.

"Not many can beat you either." Grandpa said. I shrugged.

"True." I laid back on my beach chair next to Grandpa on the beach. "The weather is so nice."

"It is." We stayed there and then we felt Gildarts' magic.

"He's going all out." I said as I grabbed for my drink.

"It's Natsu." Grandpa said as he grabbed for his.

"Yup." We took a sip of our smoothies. "Should we go check on them Grandpa?"

"They'll be fine." Another sip. "This is amazing. Your copycat cooking powers are great, Ivy my dear!"

"Thanks Grandpa." We continued lounging until we headed to the meeting place to see that Levy & Gajeel, Natsu & Happy. Cana & Lucy, and Gray & Loke where there. Then Elfman and Evergreen came and Grandpa told them they need to find the first Guildmaster's grave, then him and I went to wait there.

A while later, I felt uneasy. I couldn't put my finger on why, but something changed. I only hoped that it wasn't anything dangerous. But knowing Fairy Tail's luck, it was going to be big. And piss off the Magic Counsel... nevermind. We always found a way to piss them off.

And then a red magic flare went up. I stood.

"What? An enemy attack? Who dare invade our sacred ground?" Grandpa said.

"I don't know." I growled, cracking my knuckles. "But they'll fucking pay." I would've headed straight for the flare, but I decided to stay back to protect Grandpa and the grave. I'm sure First Guild Master Mavis wouldn't want her resting place disturbed too much.

Grandpa began speaking to Mavis' grave. I felt bad for him. Grandpa was beating himself up for the enemies coming to the island. He couldn't control it and it's not like we were expecting company on the guild's sacred grounds.

"Ivy, I want you to meet at the rendezvous point with the others. I'll take care of the threat."

"But Grandpa-"

"Ivy, we don't have time for this." He said, getting ready. I sighed. I got my stubbornness from him of course.

"Fine. But if you get hurt, I'll never forgive you." I say before heading the the rendezvous point. I turned slightly to see that Grandpa was growing as he head out towards the sea. Once he got big enough, he'd be able to see what the enemy was using to get onto the island and stop them.

After a few minutes of running, I saw this flying thing that was dropping orange orbs that seemed to have people inside, and from the look on the masks they wore, they were from Grimoire Heart. They're the top Dark Guild in Fiore. I seriously needed to find everyone.

"Lightning Magic, Lightning Angel." And thus I used my lighting wings to go up into the sky to see if I could find everyone and direct them to the rendezvous point or see if I could help in any of the fights that may have broken out across the island.

I saw a large pillar of Dark Magic and decided that whoever was fighting there definitely needed my help first and foremost, so that's where I headed. And then there was a large explosion, and something sunk in the pit of my stomach.

When I landed, I saw Grandpa laying in a crater. My heart nearly stopped as I hurried down to him.

"Grandpa!" I cried out, kneeling next to him and looking him over. "Who did this to you?" I asked. But he didn't answer. A few minutes later, Natsu ran over.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Natsu said. I turned to him, on the brink of tears. From rage or sadness, I had yet to determine. I'm leaning towards rage though.

"Natsu!" I called out as he got close enough. He, of course, tripped. And then Grandpa opened his eyes and I sighed in relief.

"What in the world happened to ya?" And then Natsu shot into his little ramblings of needing to get Grandpa to Wendy and him not knowing where she is or we were. Then Grandpa said that us defeating Grimoire Heart was pretty near impossible, obviously pissing Natsu and I off.

"What do you mean Grandpa?" I asked.

"Just listen to me, gather the others and leave while you can."

"What, no!"

"Would you quit talking like that? We're in the middle of the S Class trials, and as our guild master you're supposed to support us. Not tell us we can't win." Natsu said, obviously taking hearing Grandpa talk like this hard.

Then someone came and was laughing like a psycho. I gently put Grandpa down and stood glaring. The guy had long blond hair and spouting shit about God Slayer Magic. Natsu admitted that he was afraid, but because he thought someone else would get their hands on this Hades person first.

"Sorry Natsu, but kicking that bastard's ass is my job. Grandpa's blood family, I get first dibs, but I promise I'll leave some for you too. Maybe." I cracked my knuckles. "Now let's hurry up and take down blondie." I smiled. "And I'm not talking about it a good way." Though I did have to admit, the guy's body was nice. I'm still a slut at heart, can you blame me?

Natsu started his assault, and, since he would tell me to but the fuck out, I helped with Copycat Support magic... and maybe sent a few Lighting Rods their way, keep blondie on his toes and all. However, not only did this guy have a semi nice body and laughed like he had more than a couple screws loose. He was also strong, really strong. Like he could form his flames into actual, tangible weapons that could cut through the trees. I had to use Lighting Angel to stay out of his reach, so that Natsu wouldn't have to worry about fighting him and defending me, but I could also back him up and keep Grandpa safe.

At one point, the guy got Natsu and I close enough together to put us both into one of his flames, and when Natsu tried to eat it, he couldn't. Then Grandpa enlarged his hand and grabbed the guy. I was scared for Grandpa's safety in all honesty. He was still weak from his previous fight. And of course the guy lights himself on fire, burning Grandpa's hand.

"Grandpa no!" I cried out, trying to move out, but unable too. "Copy Cat Magic." I then tried to consume the flames as well, and it fucking hurt. I stopped and started to cough. I need to find a way to get out. And with this guy, being a hoe isn't going to help. But damn did I wish it would.

Grandpa made his hand bigger, willing to lose his arm to save Natsu and I. And I cried. I doubt this guy would leave it at just his arm. This dark wizard would probably willingly send the flames after his entire body once he wasn't in Grandpa's grasp.

Natsu then used all of his magic, just so that he could eat the flames, and I was eternally grateful for that, I glared at the so called God Slayer, ready to take him the fuck down with Natsu. Then Grandpa threw the dude, yelling at Natsu for what he just did.

Natsu then lit his fists, one with his dragon slayer magic and the other flame seemed to look like what the guy currently falling towards us was using. Natsu jumped into the air and hit the guy with the combined flames, taking blondie out. So I didn't help as much as I had wanted too, but that's fine with me because I went straight to Grandpa to see if I could heal anything with my Copy Cat Magic. Then Natsu collapsed and I hurried over to help him out. Wendy found us and we got straight to work healing Natsu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.7K 25
I'm (Y/N) Dreyar, Laxus' little sister. We've been in this guild since we were kids so we all grew up together, looking back on it now I realised how...
111K 3.2K 38
Lucy Heartfilia, a 17 years old girl and a Celestial Mage of Fairy Tail, has been a daughter of a demon and a human. One day, a female demon named Sh...
17.5K 619 34
Y/n L/n has been running away for most of her life. Away from her parents, away from dark guilds and even away from guild members asked to track her...
282K 2.9K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...