Mate I Think NO!

By suebug8

Tiffany Ann Warrenson is a shy, quiet 18 year old girl who has been run over, never noticed, and treated badl... More

Mate I Think NO!
Chapter 1-Moving on
Chapter 2- Drool & School
Chapter 3- Bane of My Existence
Chapter 4-Bumps, Kisses, and a Ghost (Christopher's chapter)
Chapter 5-Nathan's Party
Chapter 6- Arguements
Chapter 7-Forced into Fate?
Chapter 8-Riding in Cars with a Boy
chapter 9-Awkward Much
Chapter 10- Mates?! What
Chapter 11-Marks of the Beloved
title of your story
Chapter 13-Pains and Planes
Chapter 15- Momma Knows
Chapter 16-AIRPLANE BATHROOMS
Chapter 17-Death and Transformation...
Chapter 18-
Chapter 19-
Chapter 20-Responsibilities
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23-Battle with Destiny
Chapter 24-
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-Date pt 1
Chapter 29-DATE pt 2
title of your story
Chapter 31-Prisoner of...
Chapter 32-
Chapter 33-
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40-My Favorite Chapter
Chapter 41-Wedding Bells
Chapter 42 Final chapter
Epilogue-18 years later

Chapter 14-Melting the Snow

16.9K 234 23
By suebug8

Chapter 14

“That was me talking your mother into letting you go with me.” He stated like it was obvious.

“No what language was that and how does my mom know it?”

“Well there are many things I need to tell you and explain about who I am. But for now since we can’t talk privately while on this plane let’s just say I have a talent to talk others into doing what I want.” As he said this he had a cocky grin on his face.

“Why Colorado?” I asked.

“It’s far enough away that by the time they realize what we did they won’t have time to stop us. And I thought it would make for a more romantic gesture to you as my mate,” he said.

 But then something dawned on me…had he done this to me to ensure I would care about him and go with him? Extreme stress and the plane ride were making me really drowsy.

“Tiff, we are here,” were the next words I hear. I rubbed the sleep from my bloodshot green eyes. It dawned on me; we were safe, we were away from Dylan and we are in love. Could this be better? Yes, I could be in a safe warm bed with this gorgeous male specimen next to me.

Once off the airplane we gathered our luggage, just a couple of bags. He hailed a cab and we were off to our destination. The Parade Hotel did not look like the hotels I was use to. It was an enormous log cabin with wall length windows and a green metal roof. It had a wooden balcony with intricate designs on the railing on each floor. It was beyond stunning. It was dark outside and the snow covered ground made the log cabin’s lit windows look like they glowed from the warmth they held. The light a beacon welcoming all who were lucky enough to look upon its ambiance.  

“It’s just absolutely perfect Rodney,” I whispered through my awe.

“I am glad you approve. I wanted this to be special but perfect is even better,” he chuckle with a nervousness I hadn’t seen from him before.

“Uh…,”I couldn’t even make out a sentence because his nervousness made me quite nervous. We walked into the hotel with our bags and Rodney checked us into a room. He came over to me and told me to follow him. We wound our way through the hotel until we made it to room 1017. As he opened the door I gasped the room was even more unbelievable than the outside. The carpet was a deep red the furniture was all in a deep plush gold fabric with the wooden pieces of furniture painted in a complementing gold leafing. The drapes, oh the drapes were a dull gold with paisley pattern that was a shiny gold. They shimmered in the glow of the humongous chandelier that dripped from the ceiling like diamonds.

“Rodney how much did you spend on this? Whatever it was it was too much!” I exclaimed.

“Calm down sweet pea. Money is not a big deal to me. I have more where this came from. Okay?” He asked.

I blushed kind of embarrassed at my outburst from seconds ago. He called me sweet pea. I blushed harder at the thought of that.

“I love the fact I make you do that,” he stated with a huge smile playing his features.

“Do what?” I asked confused.

“Blush, it makes your eyes more breathtaking against your pale skin.” As he said this he was moving closer to me. My heart rate was spiking through the roof. I thought my heart might just jump out of my chest. He stood just inches away now towering over me. His hands found my waist as his head was inching slowly toward my head. His forehead rested on mine and he just stared into my eyes.

“I love you with everything there is inside me. I am not good at mushy stuff so I may not say things right. But my life was never anything except just survival until I met you. Now, when I am away from you I can’t breathe, I can’t eat, and I can’t think about anything except getting to where you are. Will you promise to forever be mine?” His speech was so intense and he was very good at mushy.

“With all I have I will always be yours and yours alone,” I tried to say with enough determination that he would never doubt me.

As soon as the words were out, his mouth crushed mine in an enthusiasm like I have never felt before even from him. His hands gripped my waist forcefully and I could feel both of our bodies heating up from the passion built up in us. He broke the kiss and grabbed me off my feet and threw me over his shoulder. We were at the bed faster than I could even see.

He gently sat me on the bed as I looked at his tan face his brown eyes held a fervor so rich I couldn’t wait another minute.

“Claim me as yours. I can’t wait another minute it’s painful, ”I begged.

He needed no encouragement. He slipped his shirt off and tossed it. There he was. His stomach and chest were ripped with smooth muscles. And he was all mine. He slipped his jeans off.

“Oh my GOD,” I said breathlessly. He smiled standing in front of me in nothing but his boxer briefs that clung to what was underneath, they weren’t leaving much to the imagination.

“Like it.” He said. It wasn’t a question.

“Yes very much” before I could say more he was laying on me. I could feel his excitement. His hands lifted my shirt off and took my jeans off painfully slow. I feel my whole body pulsing to be with him. His hands traced over my black lace bra before flicking it to the ground. He lay there just looking at me. “Please Rodney I can’t take it any longer!” I wailed.

A few hours later we still lay on the giant bed in each other’s arms. He sat up on the bed and walked around to where I had sat up on the bed. He pulled my legs over the edge and let them dangle there. He got down on one knee both of us still naked.

“Tiff, will you marry me?” he asked. Holy poop on a stick. I was not prepared for this.

“Yes,” I said so low I wasn’t sure he could hear. But he hopped up onto both feet and grabbed me off the bed and spun me around.

“I love you and I will make you the happiest woman in the world or die trying,”

We fell asleep in each other’s arms that night. When I woke the bed was empty. Oh no what if he changed his mind? I started to cry and Sarah appeared.

“What on earth is the matter?” she asked.

“What are you doing here? I thought you lived in our room.” I stated.

“I can be anywhere at any time. All you have to do is call me.” Sarah said.

“But I didn’t call you,” I sniffled.

“No, but I felt your intense pain.” She explained.

“Oh,” was all that would come out of my mouth.

“What happened? I know you came here with Rodney. Has he hurt you?”

What could I say back to that? Yes he hurt me. He left me…he left.

“Please!” Sarah hollered.

“He’s gone. He just left me. No note. No goodbye. Just like I am nothing to him,” I whimpered. Now I am getting angry. He brought me thousands of miles away from home and left my ass here alone. How could he be so attentive, so sweet, so generous just last night and then be as bold, brazen and cold as to leave like this? What if after he finished claiming me he decided he didn’t want me forever? What if he just went to get ice or something and met his real mate like what happened with Sarah. Oh, crap I forgot she is here and waiting for an answer.

“Sarah, I need to get home right away. He left me and maybe Dylan will still accept me and at least I won’t have to be completely alone for the rest of my life.”

“It doesn’t work like that I’m afraid. I thought I explained all of this to you,” she stated.

“Yeah, I know I will never love him or want him but if Dylan wants me and love me that will give me something to live for, right? That’s something; granted not what I want but if I can’t have what I want why not have something?” I pleaded with her to understand.

“You can’t do that Tiffany because you would not be Dylan’s exact mate. Then when he found her and he will because you have already been fully claimed and accepted to be Rodney’s exact mate. It will be worse than never having him at all.” As she said this she looked at me with a knowing eye. She understood the feelings that were coursing through me at the moment. Also, she knows how I am going to feel after the shock wears off.

“You will not end up like me. I know just what you are thinking and that’s why I am here. I promised to help you through this and I will. Do you realize what tomorrow is?” she kept talking I think because she knew I was too far gone for words. “Tomorrow is your birthday. Your very special birthday 19th. You will come into all of your authority in just a few short hours.” Sarah spoke with a softness of a mother trying to coax  a child into eating their vegies.

“Who gives a flying monkey butt what tomorrow is! Your promise sucked because here I stand mateless just like you! And just like you I have nothing to live for. I don’t plan on hanging around long enough to find out what this gonja crap is. I will be on your side of reality before my birthday.” I said every word as a threat. And I meant every syllable.

“NO YOU WILL NOT DO ANY SUCH THING!” She roared at me and the next thing I knew I was slammed against the wall half way off the ground to the ceiling. The scariest part was she was still standing all the way across the room from where I was held against the wall. Her see through hands never touched me. I knew she could touch me because she had helped me get ready for school that one day and had fixed my hair. But how did she have me pinned against the wall with just her anger? Must be some kind of paranormal thing I know nothing about. She slowly lowered me to the ground but refused to let me away from the wall.

I only stared at her with horrified eyes. She had always been so good, caring, and sweet to me. Not to mention helpful. I was utterly shocked at her violence.

===================================================

Each comment would be appreciated! TY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 171 36
Christina has had her life figured out for as long as she could remember. The plan was always to get into Harvard and become a journalist. So what if...
1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
737K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...
5K 644 38
Natalie Peterson was a beautiful, intelligent and athletic teenager, but she hated high school for all of the right reasons. When she's bored, she s...