Moiety

Von LittleMissyL

Moiety: One of two equal parts Never treated as an equal due to being an omega, Yoongi lives life serving ot... Mehr

Hello!
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
I Got Tagged
Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Suprise!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Never have I ever...
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (M) (?)
Chapter 47 (M)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54- The End
Epilogue.
Extra- Tae's Thank You
Rewrites!

Chapter 26

7.5K 365 134
Von LittleMissyL

"I-I-I swear.... I can't tell you! But it's not like that! Please! He's in danger! Let me help!"
The ignored alpha cried from his hard bed in the small cell.

"You hit him? Beat him even? That poor omega has no idea of how the world works because of you!" The older alpha spat, venom lacing his words.

"It's not like that! I can't explain yet, but you need to save him,

Before he becomes of age."

*******************************************

Yoongi giggled as Jungkook held his hand, leading him to the car.
After their meal, Jungkook quickly paid, not forgetting to tip, and the pair left the restaurant.

"Thank you" yoongi smile as he sat in the car, Jungkook closing the door after him.

Jungkook himself jumped into the car, bucking up as he placed his hands on the steering wheel.

"Now my prince," the alpha gave a handsome smirk, "where to?"

"You're asking me?" Yoongs eyes widened slightly, lips curling into a cute grin.

"I'll take you anywhere, anywhere you like. The world is your oyster sweetie, now where shall we go?"

Yoongi sat back and thought for a moment. No-where in particular came to mind, he rarely left the pack house let alone his packs territory. He never questioned the outside world as he believed he was safer within his packs walls.
Now he had the whole world to choose from.

Suddenly a thought popped into his head. He turned and faced Jungkook, smiling cheekily.
"Take me to the future."

"What?" Jungkook raised his brows, genuinely confused by his mates statement.

"You said anywhere, I want to go to the future"

Jungkook sat back, thinking of a way to respond.
Future...

Suddenly the alpha smiled, "okay, lets go see the future"

Yoongi was now the one to look confused. He was only trying to tease the alpha, maybe get a laugh in, but now he was curious.

The pair drove in comfortable silence for 10 minuets . Both smiling the entire time. At one point, Jungkook dares to peek at the omega, and upon the sight of a fascinated yoongi, his heart swelled.

Yoongi was watching the entire scene pass by with an amazed gaze. He rarely got to see towns or cities, even the countryside and hills seemed different out here.
Jungkook smiled even brighter, he placed a large, warm hand on the omegas thigh.

Yoongi initially tensed at the contact but soon blushed. He liked his alphas touch.

Yoongi was so occupied with the hand on his thigh that he didn't even realise that the cat had stopped.
It was only when his alphas warmth had left him did he lift his gaze.

"We're here"

Jungkook got out of the car, running around to open the omegas. He then took yoongis hand in his own and led him to their destination.

Yoongi stayed silent as the began to climb a small hill. The dry grass swayed softly with the night breeze. Yoongi sniffed the air, crinkling his nose cutely at the foreign smell.
Jungkook mentally cooed at his mates adorable action.

Yoongi was just about to ask Jungkook where they were and what they were doing when he saw it.

The sea.

Yoongis eyes widened drastically. He'd never seen the sea in real life before. Only in pictures and paintings. The real thing was a thousand times better and he'd only been watching the smooth waves for just about a minute.

"Kookie!" Yoongi excitedly jumped up and down, holding tightly to his mates arm.

"Here, raise your foot" Jungkook kneeled down and removed yoongi shoes, placing them close to the car.
Yoongi tilted his head in confusion as the alpha removed his own shoes and then socks, also taking off his jacket and leaving it with their other belongings. Their phones and more valuable things stayed in the car.

"C'mon"
Jungkook took yoongis hand once again and stepped three paces forward.
Jungkook studies the omegas face as they did so.
Yoongis jaw dropped as he felt the soft sand flow between his toes.
Jungkook smiled brightly at the sight.

"It's so soft.. and cold" yoongi giggled, moving his feet delicately through the sand.

Jungkook led yoongi across the sand, the omega keeping a tight grip as they went along. He may be excited, yet still remained cautious.

Yoongi was so entranced by the liquid like sand. He only lifted his eyes when said soft sand became stiff and damp.

The sea! It was even closer now. The pair both stood at the edge of the water. They took a moment to simply enjoy the soothing sounds and sights of the ever crashing waves.

"Follow me" Jungkook took a step forward, soaking his feet in the water.

Yoongi freed himself from Jungkooks hand, watching with wide eyes as the alpha stood in the water, soon he was engulfed by water all the way to his ankles.

"C'mon! The waters great!" Jungkook laughed, bending down to roll up his suit trousers.

Yoongi nodded hesitantly, he too bent down to roll up his trousers.

Yoongi took a deep breath, the sea scared him a little. It was so big and endless. Not to mention things that live in the ocean! Big sharks and scary crabs. Namjoon once gave yoongi a crab he'd found as a child and brought it back to the pack house. The stupid thing nipped at yoongis finger and he's been scared since.

"C'mon peach, would I ever put you in harms way?" Jungkook now held his arms open, one reaching out towards yoongi to hold.

Okay, we got this.

Yoongi held his breath as he took the large step forward.
Soon he found his hand entangled in Jungkooks hold.

Yoongi looked down.
Water.
Cold, salty water engulfed his little feet.

His face formed a gigantic smile, he began giggling like a child as he moved his feet a little, enjoying the feeling a lot.

Jungkooks heart began to ache he was that happy. The sight of pure joy and excitement plastered across his small omegas face was priceless.

Jungkook led yoongi to walk around in the water. The omega giggled and yelled at every small wave that passed his calves.

All escalated however when Jungkook slipped a little, accidentally splashing some water on yoongis upper leg, soaking his trousers.

"Oh, shoot." Jungkook was met by yoongis surprised stare, "sorry?" The alpha shrugged.
Yoongis lips turned into a cheeky smirk.
"That's okay, I'm sorry too"

"Sorry? For what?"

"For this"
Yoongi then lifted his leg swiftly, drenching Jungkooks shirt in the freezing cold water.

Jungkook stood in pure shock, that little-
His thoughts were interrupted as he felt two small hands push against his chest, forcing his entire body to fall into the night sea below.

Yoongi began to laugh hysterically. He clutched his stomach tightly as he watched Jungkooks confused face shift to one of pure surprise as he fell down.

Jungkooks face soon shifted however, from shock to mischief.

"Oh so that's how you want to play?" The alpha began to rise, chuckling sinisterly.

Yoongi stopped laughing.
"Eh.. no?"

Jungkook chuckle once again and soon yoongi began to run from the alpha.
The pair continued the game of cat and mouse, yoongi was faster of course, skilfully dodging the larger males attack, landing himself in the water a few times. Each time at which yoongi would laugh madly, pleased that he'd kept from the waist up dry.

However, on the last time yoongi laughed, he bent over trying to catch his breath, struggling to due to the laughter of course, at which point Jungkook took his chance, pulling his omega at the leg, catching him as he fell into the cold abyss.

Yoongi was shocked, he yelped at the sudden cold that consumed him. Yet as he faced his laughing mate, yoongi visibly softened.

"Oh so you think you've won?"

Yoongi and Jungkook began to playfully wrestle in the water.
Yoongi at one point dunked the alphas head into the water, the result being the latter shaking like a dog, soaking yoongi too.

After what seems like an hour both males were exhausted, yet still laughed.
They laughed at the pure moment.
This was just happiness. Nothing else but happiness.

Jungkook stood up, stretching a little. Yoongi couldn't help but have a peek at his mates gorgeous body as the white shirt now clung to his defined abs.

Yoongi too was about to stand, when a strong pair of arms wrapped under his legs and back.
Jungkook carried yoongi bridal style off the beach, sitting the omega on the grass beside where they had parked.

Yoongi began to shiver a little, he tried to suppress it, not wanting to ruin the date by becoming sick or something.

Jungkook saw him though, placingbhis dry suit jacket across the young mates shoulders.
Yoongi smiled gratefully.

Jungkook felt bad though, he didn't want his mate to become sick.
Luckily Jungkook always kept some gym clothes in his car, and a towel usually too.
It was there for when he wanted to visit the cities gym rather than the pack house one. Sometimes it's nice to have a new scene y'know?

Jungkook grabbed the bag, finding a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, along with a clean pair of socks and a towel.

Jungkook sat beside yoongi, "I only have one change of clothes." He admitted shyly.

Yoongi smiled, "thats okay, you can get changed, I'll wait till we get back to the pack house."

"What? No- I mean, no sweetie. I'm not letting you stay in wet clothes the whole way home. The drives gonna take about 30 mins or so.."

"So what? I'm not letting you drive home soaking wet! Especially not after treating me to such a nice date!" Yoongi defended, no longer caring about the cold.

"Well, how about one of us wears the shirt and the other wears the sweatpants?"

Yoongi thought for a moment.
On one hand they could both be dryer yet both half exposed. On the other hand they could just say soaking wet and get ill.

"F-fine" yoongi whispered, a little embarrassed at the idea of being half naked.

"Do you want the top or bottoms?"

(😏😏😏)

"The shirt? I guess. The pants would be way to big."

"Here you can dry yourself off and get in the car, o won't peek. Once you're in I'll get changed too" Jungkook offered the towel and shirt to yoongi, trying to offer the omega as much privacy as he could. He didn't want to make yoongi uncomfortable, especially after such a perfect day.

"Okay, thank you" and with that, yoongi got up and walked to begins the car, out of Jungkooks sight.

Yoongi soon stripped, covering himself with the large fluffy towel.

He stopped for a moment however when he got to his underwear.
They were soaked, like the rest off his clothes, and yoongi didn't want to get an infection or something from being in the salty water. Then again, he also siding want to be so exposed in front of somebody else.

Yoongi peeked through rear window of the car, and looked at Jungkook.
The alpha was sitting contently as he waited. He must have been freezing and uncomfortable, yet he sat humming a soft tune, allowing his little mate to change clothes.

Yoongi nodded to himself and removed his underwear. In that moment it clicked in his brain. Jungkook would never harm yoongi. He's not like his other alphas. He not like them. He doesn't just want yoongibfor his power, or body, or anything really. He wanted yoongi because he was his. He was his mate. Yoongi was Jungkooks to hold and protect and had been doing so as best as he can, beating himself up about it every time he messes up.
Yoongi trusts Jungkook.

Yoongi slipped on the large t-shirt, adoring the fact that it was drenched in the alphas scent.
The t-shirt was so large on yoongi that it went past his knees. Almost like a dress.

Yoongi finished drying himself off, fixing the shirt once again before walking from behind the car.
Jungkook didn't turn, although he knew yoongi was done, he didn't turn. He said he wouldn't so he won't.

"Here, " yoongi handed Jungkook the towel, yet the alpha didn't turn.

"Thank peach, just leave it there, the cars unlocked for you already." Jungkook answered staring out to sea.

"Kookie you can look, I'm covered" yoongi almost giggles at the cute action.

"I-I just, I don't want you to feel weird around me y'know, I want you to feel safe" Jungkook answered honestly, still not turning.

Yoongi smiled warmly, he then walked around and stood in front of the alpha.

"Here," he handed Jungkook the towel, "I feel safe around you. I trust you"

Jungkook took the towel and stared.
"Woah..."

Yoongi soon became self-conscious, aware of his bareness.
"What? What's wrong?"

Jungkook stood, placing a hand through yoongis curly hair, the sea water giving them a little more natural curl.
"Y-you're stunning." Jungkook barely whispered. The sight of his beautiful mate in his shirt was almost too much for the alpha to handle.

"S-stop... I'm just weakening a shirt." Yoongi shyly replied.

"My shirt." Jungkook started blankly, as if it were the most obvious response in the world.

If anything yoongi would have thought he'd looked disgusting at this point. All his makeup had washed off, his once perfectly styled hair was now running wild with curls that but Shirley Sue to shame. To finding he was only wearing a shirt, allowing his fat, ugly thighs and legs to be viewed by the world.

"Stop." Jungkook places his forehead against the smallers ,"stop thinking negatively about yourself. You are gorgeous."

"How did you-"

"I can see it through your face. The way to loo at yourself. Please my darling, I've never lied to you and I never will. You are gorgeous. You are so goddamn beautiful it makes me jealous of every alpha that walks by. I thank all the gods that may wander for granting me with such a perfect mate" Jungkook gently kissed the smallers forehead, "perfect in every way".

Yoongi was gobsmacked. In complete and utter awe.

"Y-you love me...? Don't you? Younlove me? Only a person who was in love could speak such pretty lies" yoongi was in the verge of tears, not daring to make eyes contact.

Jungkook wouldn't allow that however, placing his index finger under the omegas chin, lifting him to meet his gaze.

"Yoongi," he called so sweetly, "I don't say these things just because I'm your mate."

Yoongi stared with wide, teary eyes.

"I say these things because they are true. You want to know something, I do. I do love you. So much it scares me. And it's because I love you that I can see these things. I promise I will remind you every day how much I love you and how gorgeous and deserving of love you are."
Jungkook felt as if he were to cry too. He meant every word. Every syllable.

"Kookie... okay." Yoongi places his head on the alphas chest.
"I know.. I'm not of age. I know that I can't feel a bond, but that doesn't mean I can't feel at all. I- I think I love you too. You make me feel.. genuinely feel. I'm alive when I'm with you, instead of meerly surviving. I live."

The pair shared the embrace. Their emotions ran high with things of respect, care, devotion and love. Pure emotions that people would do anything to feel, they now carried in abundance.

"Y-you're still wet.. you should change" yoongi finaly took a step back, luckily he didn't soak his own shirt in the hug.
Yoongi titked the alphas face down and connected their lips in a short kiss.
The kiss held so much meaning.
It wasn't just a thank you, or a simple act of love, it was a way of agreeing. A way of accepting Jungkook as his mate fully, regardless of his age.

"Okay." Jungkook whispered as the pair separated.

Yoongi got into the car, curling his knees to his chest, covering them too the shirt.

Yoongi smiled as he heard the little voice in the back of his mind,

"Mine"

*******************************************

Thats the end of the chapter!
Hope you enjoyed!
Just to let you guys know, I write all my stuff on my phone and it's written to suit that reading style, so I apologise if it's different on a different device.
Th and for all the votes and reads. And stuff I'm honestly so happy! As a thank you for 8k here is a double update of pure goodness 😂
Bye!

Word count: 2806

LittleMissyL
xox

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

217K 7.2K 26
Book I of 'Only Mine' @Jeon_jk started following you Warning: Instagram AU Boy × boy Smut Daddy kink TopKook BottomTae Side ships: Yoonmin Namjin Hos...
18.2K 588 14
Jungkook, the son of the pack leader of Moonlight pack, accidentally spend his rut with Taehyung. A male omega that is just from the village. What ha...
300K 14.7K 77
𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊. Kim Taehyung, a boy who was pushed in a valley of harsh problems and decisions. He's a handsome, ethereal male who's rich and classy...
216K 5.6K 35
Jungkook meets Taehyung when he transfers to Busan University. ⬆️Top!Kook ⬇️Bottom¡Tae MAY CONTAIN: VUGULAR LANGUAGE SMUT GAY SHIT AND FLUFF (Book...