Moments | Spideychelle Onesho...

By cryoshia

➢ A collection of oneshots about Peter Parker and Michelle Jones. More

Main Cast
7 Minutes In Heaven
Stormy Night
A Turn of Events
Promposal
Kissing Booth
Game Night
What I've Been Looking For
A Night to Remember
Dinner Disaster
The Game of Fate
Wedding Date
Something Just Like This
Set It Up
Peter Parker's Day Off
Study Date
Movie Extras
Remember When...
The One With All The Jealousy (pt. 1)
We're Taking A Break...? (pt. 2)
Boyfriend Material
Pool Party
The One With Ned's Girlfriend (pt. 1)
The One With Ned's Girlfriend (pt. 2)
Big News (pt. 3)
Babysitters
I'm Here For You, Always.
Mr. Parker Will See You Now (pt. 1)
Fifty Shades Of Parker (pt. 2)
Notes
I Hate That I Love You
Loser - LoVer
Photograph
Damoiseau In Distress
Not Over You
Amusement Park
Spider-Sense
Anything Could Happen
Elevator Incident
I Need A Girl Like You
Road Trip
Prom Night
Scavenger Hunt
She's Back! (pt. 1)
I'm Not Her (pt. 2)
Confessions Upon Confessions (pt. 3)

One Drunken Night...

5.3K 120 21
By cryoshia

      Earlier this Saturday morning, MJ received a call from her mom to let her know that she should not talk to her dad anymore. She said she caught him cheating on someone else and she kicked him out. She couldn't believe her parents were separated, she never would've imagined it. She decides to stay in her room and let everything sink in, later finding out that it just made everything worse. She thinks back to the good times she shared with her parents and scrolls through old pictures of them she saved on her phone. Her roommate Stacy entered the room as MJ wiped her tears.

  "Oh my god, you're still moping around in here?! Look, I get what you're going through. My parents got divorced when I was only 4!"

  "Yeah, I guess I am being pretty petty at this point."

  "Come on, there's a party in the next dorm. Let's go have fun!"

  "No, I am not going to a party."

  "It's a Saturday, big deal??"

  "No! Just no!" This went on for a while until MJ was peer pressured into going to the party with Stacy.

      At the party, Michelle stood along the walls, observing other students' absurd actions like making out with one another and doing body shots and whatnot. She was not expecting all of this. A few minutes later, Stacy walked over to her.

  "Isn't this fun?!" She said over the loud music.

  "Not really." Michelle replied.

  "Oh come on, Shelley."

  "Okay first of all, do not call me that ever again, please."

  "Okay, okay. Only if you grab a drink!"

  "No, I don't wanna get drunk tonight, Stacy."

  "At least one drink...?" She dragged her over to a table with bottles of alcohol on it. Michelle, a little tempted to drink her problems and emotions away, downed a shot. And more. And more. And more.

Next thing she knew, she was on top of one of the tables, dancing. Coincidentally enough, Peter was at the party. He was peer pressured to go to it as well but remained sober the entire time. He hears the crowd chanting "M-J! M-J! M-J!" at the room where she was in. His senses comes to him when he hears her name. He runs to the room and sees her drunkily dancing. He curses to himself repeatedly then walks over to her.

  "MJ, get down from there, please." He says.

  "No!"

  "MJ... please. This is for your own good."

  "No!" She continues dancing.

  "YES! GET DOWN, BABY! LOWER!" says the guy behind Peter.

  "Hey, that's not cool, man. You know she's drunk." He tells him.

  "What you tryna do then, huh shorty?" The crowd around them oohed as he pushed Peter.

  "I'm not trying to start a fight with you, dude. I'm just trying to get my friend home safely, is all."

  "Oh, this here your girlfriend then, huh?" He teased, pointing at MJ who was still dancing, ignoring everything that's happening around her.

  "No, just a friend." He blushed.

  "Ah. Well then if she's just a friend, why bring her home?" The guy smirked.

  "Because it's the right thing to do." He said, then all of the attention went away from them and to a guy that said "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" in the background. Everyone ran over to them, leaving Michelle and Peter alone in the room. He tapped her foot.

  "MJ, we need to go."

  "I don't want to!" She drunkily replied, then she tripped, falling into Peter's arms in a perfect catch.

  "Hmm, you smell funny." She said as her eyes were closed and she was chuckling at nothing.

  "Did you come here with someone else?" He asked.

  "Just Stacy." He looked around and she was making out with the guy he was talking to earlier in the other room.

  "Looks like she's busy. Damn, how is she still sober? Or is she?" He sighed. "Come on, I'll take you back." He said.

      He carried her to her dorm room and gently settled her on her bed. He looked around for a piece of plastic and a scrunchie. Peter tied Michelle's hair back and held out the plastic for her to vomit in. After he threw it out, he looked for pajamas for her to wear. He wetted a towel and dabbed it on her skin. This seemed to awake her for a bit.

  "Hmm, is that you Peter?" She drowsily asked, feeling for his face. He held her hand.

  "Yeah, it's me."

  "Heh, I thought so." She yawned.

  After a while, he sighed. "God, I can't believe I'm about to do this." He said as he caught the stench of alcohol in MJ's clothing.

He removed her top first and tried very hard to avoid looking at her in her underwear.

  "Come here," She suddenly said, pulling Peter closer to her face until they were mere inches apart. "You seem... tense." She said, chuckling and biting her lip. She caressed his cheek which made Peter even more flushed.

  "MJ, I have to put this on you." He said, showing the piece of clothing he got earlier.

  "No, I'm fine! I'm fine without it!" She drunkily replied.

  "No, you reek, Michelle. And I'm not leaving you here with only your underwear on. Please just let me--" She pulled him closer and placed kisses on his neck. Peter couldn't push away, her grip behind his neck was very firm.

  "Have I ever told you I like you?" She whispered in his ear, and Peter's face went full-on red to the tips of his ears.

  "No, you haven't." He replied.

  "Well I do." She pulled him in and kissed him, letting out a small moan. He pulled away and chuckled nervously.

  "Let's not get ahead of ourselves here." He said.

  "You're a good kisser." She grinned and closed her eyes again. Peter sighed, then proceeded to put on both her top and bottom without an utter of a word from Michelle. He cleaned up her room a bit then sat back down and let out a sigh. MJ suddenly felt around for Peter's hand.

  "What is it?" asked Peter, holding hers.

  "Stay, please. I miss you." She softly said. It sent a warm fuzzy feeling in his heart.

  "Okay. I will."

      The next day, Michelle awoke to an asleep Peter Parker holding her hand beside her bed. She didn't remember anything that had happened on the previous night, so she was surprised at this, but didn't question any of it. A headache creeped up on the front part of her brain. Peter slowly opened his eyes and awoke to him still holding her hand.

  "You're awake." He said, quickly letting go.

  "Yeah, and with a headache."

  "Here, I'll get you something to drink." He went for her water bottle on Michelle's desk and looked for pills to cure her fo her hangover. He got some on Stacy's desk and handed these to MJ.

  "Thanks." She said as she opened her bottle and swallowed the pill. "So.. what happened last night?" She asked, then looked at her clothes and quickly looked at him as her cheeks turned red. "Did you...?"

  "Well, you were very drunk last night. To the point where you started to dance on one of the tables at that party." MJ cursed at herself. "Don't worry, nothing happened to you and I took you back here. You didn't throw up in your clothes but you did reek of alcohol. So I technically had no choice but to change your clothes."

  "..Did I say anything... crazy?"

  "Not crazy, but.. out of the ordinary." She had a good guess of what it was but discarded it right away. She tried to steer away from the topic and brought up a new one.

  "Where's Stacy?" She looked at her roommate's bed.

  "She was still too busy at the party but she still seemed pretty sober."

  "Yeah, that girl has a high alcohol tolerance."

  "Why were you even in that party anyway?" He asked.

  "Just got news that my dad cheated on my mom. Stacy pushed me to go cause apparently she's so annoyed that I've just been moping around. I just can't believe they're separated. I've never imagined my family being broken."

  "Oh. I'm so sorry, MJ."

  "Yeah well, life's just full of surprises, isn't it?" She chuckled nervously.

  "Yeah, I guess." A moment passed. Peter thought of what he was going to say earlier, an attempt to lighten the mood. "Wanna know what you told me yesterday?" He asked.

  "I think I know what it might be but, it's a long shot."

  "Okay. Take a guess."

  "Did I tell you that I.. liked you? The kind that.. you know.."

  "Yeah. And right before you were about to doze off to sleep, you held my hand and told me that you missed me and that you wanted me to stay."

  "I.. I did?" She blushed. He nodded. "Well it seems like you did stay." She said, making him grin.

  "And you even kissed me." She was suddenly embarassed.

  "Oh god, Peter, you know I didn't mean it. I was drunk." His grin faded away.

  "Yeah, yeah of course." She saw the hurt in his eyes. Oh no, what did I do? Did I say something wrong?, she thought to herself.

  "Peter, I-"

  "No, I get it. See you around, I guess." He stood up from the chair and walked towards the door. Michelle grabbed a hold of his arm.

  "Peter, I do like you. And in that way. I just.. I thought you were offended by the kiss and I don't want it to be awkward between us. And even though I don't remember what it felt like, I'm sure it was fantastic."

  "Do you want to remember?" He asked, sitting back on the chair.

  "I.. Well.." MJ didn't even give a straight answer yet and Peter already cupped her cheek and kissed her. And as expected, she kissed back.

  "It was even better the second time." He said, grinning at her.

  "Well, third time's always a charm." She smirked and bit her lip.

  "I like the sound of that." He grabbed her by the waist and kissed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 123 22
Peter Parker x Michelle Jones Spiderman x MJ
5.6K 79 9
Basically just a few Oneshots about Tomdaya and Spideyshelle. No regular Updates. Have fun <3
125K 2.6K 19
MJ is now a successful journalist in New York. Peter is getting his masters while handling two jobs at once. When they reunite after years of not see...
59.1K 1.5K 45
Just some cute one-shots of Peter and MJ. I will be taking requests!!