Saved (A Harry Styles Fanfict...

De grxngehxrry

"Harry", I say in the darkness. "Hmm?", he responds. "Earlier when you asked me why I was still here after al... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (The End)

Chapter 15

2.1K 49 8
De grxngehxrry

H: You.
Oh.
My heart pounds in my chest. I lock my phone and place it on the counter. Ellie looks at me with confusion.
"What did he say?", she asks. I might as well tell her because he could have meant something other than my first thought.
"Me", I reply. Her eyes widen. "Oh shit", she laughs. "He like totally wants you. He really wants you to give him your virginity", she laughs, smacking her palm on the counter top. My cheeks heat.
"Ellie he probably doesn't mean it like that. He could just mean me because he wants to be with me all tomorrow. Like he doesn't need anything else...", I trail off. That's sounds so incredibly cheesy.
Ellie continues to laugh. "You're so innocent Leah", she giggles. I frown and cover my cheeks with my hands, trying to hide the redness.
Ellie laughs again. "Look we can go get him something but he's not going to want it", Ellie says. "It doesn't matter. I'm getting him something. I mean I have to", I explain.
She frowns. "Why spend money if all he wants is you?", she questions. My heart swells at the sentence. All he wants is me.
"He already has me", I confess. Her eyes widen slightly. "So you guys really are dating then?", she questions. I take a deep breath. "I guess..", I sigh. I feel like we are. I just don't know if he feels that way.
"Alright well c'mon. If you want to spend your money on some cheap cologne, let's go", Ellie giggles, walking around the counter towards me. "I'm not going to get him some cheap cologne", I frown.
"Okay well let's go find something", she winks. She bumps her shoulder on mine and grabs my keys, giggling.
I still don't know what to get him. Maybe I should just get him a gift card..or not. I squeeze my eyes shut but I don't have much time to think because Ellie pulls me off of the bar stool.
"Leah I'll help you think of something. Okay?", she smiles, reading my thoughts. "Alright", I nod. She grabs my hand and pulls me towards the door.

***

When we get to the mall we sit in the car for a few minutes. "Any ideas?", I ask. She looks at me. "You know him better than I do. You have any ideas?", she smiles. I shrug my shoulders and lean my head back onto the head rest.
C'mon Leah think. I honestly have no idea. "Well let's not just sit here and think let's go look around", Ellie says, interrupting my thoughts. I nod and open up my door.
We walk up to the entrance. This mall isn't that great but I don't know where else to go.
We walk around for awhile until we come across a little cart. It has jewelry for men and women on it. I don't know, I just get a feeling when I see this necklace with a cross pendant on it.
Ellie squints at the necklace in my hand. "That?", she questions. "He doesn't come across as a churchy kind of guy", she giggles. "He does have a cross tattoo", I reply, dryly. She makes a face.
I look at the necklace. I don't know. It's just a feeling I have. I feel like it would fit him well. I feel like he would really like it.
Ellie shrugs her shoulders. "Whatever you want." I look at the necklace one more time, before deciding to purchase it.
I pay for the necklace. It's not to expensive. The owner puts it into a little grey box and hands it to me. "Thank you", I say. He nods and smiles.
"Well there you go", Ellie says. "Yeah", I say. I don't think I want to get anything else. I feel like this will be perfect. I don't know how or why but I'm suddenly feeling very confident.
Ellie and I walk back to the car. I can feel tension between us and I'm not sure why.
She doesn't speak on the whole ride home.

***

When we get home she leaves the car immediately. "Ellie?", I yell but she's already inside. What the hell? Is she mad at me?
I close my car door and walk in after her. She's sitting on the couch with the remote in her hand. "Ellie what's wrong?", I question. I put my things down and sit next to her. "Nothing", she forces a smile.
"Ellie stop pretending and just tell me what's wrong", I say firmly. She places the remote down. "No, because you'll say I'm over exaggerating", she sighs. "Ellie", I push.
"Look I'm just kind of pissed that you brought me along just to turn down everything I said. I frown. "Ellie I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just wanted something I knew he would like." She sighs. "See I told you, you would think I'm over exaggerating."
"I don't. I didn't mean to upset you", I try. She really is over exaggerating but I'm not going to say anything.
"Okay whatever. Forget it", she says. She picks the remote up and continues to look through channels. I sigh and lean back onto the couch.
Her attitude changes so quickly. Sometimes it's hard to deal with it.

***

The next morning when I wake up Ellie is already at school. She said something last night about Louis picking her up. I don't really remember I was half asleep.
I have to skip today to go to Harry's mom's apartment. I don't mind. I can make up everything. I pick up my phone from my side table. I have two messages from Harry.

H: Are you awake?

H: I want you to come over here early.

I don't answer his question.

L: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I smile and wait for him to respond.

H: well I guess you're awake then ;) thank you babe xx

My heart stops at the word "babe". I take a deep breath.

L: I'll be over soon :)

I put my phone down and push my blankets off. The red numbers on my clock read 8:17am. I roll my head, stretching a little and stand up.
I am meeting his mother today, well for the second time, so I want to look nice. I walk over to my closet.
I look through for awhile before deciding on a simple blue dress. I put it on. It fits comfortably. I find some flats that look good with the dress and slide them on.
I walk over to my mirror and grab some makeup. I don't put on much, just the usual. I don't want to make it look like I tried to hard.
I turn the flat iron on. My hair doesn't look to awful so I just have to run the iron over it a few times.
Once I'm satisfied with my appearance, I grab my phone and walk downstairs.
Harry's gift is still on the table in the living room. I grab the little, grey box and open it up. It's a simple necklace but I feel like he'll love it. I put the box in my purse and grab my keys from the counter.
It's early but Harry said he wanted me to come, so I'm going. I look at the coffee mug on the counter. I vaguely remember my dad coming home last night. He's already gone to work by now. I take a deep breath and turn around, walking towards the door.
I get into my car, turning the heat on. It's chilly outside but I'll be inside all today so I'm not worried about it.
I text Harry to let him know I'm on my way. He doesn't respond automatically, so I turn my car on and pull out of the driveway.
I don't really know where I'm going so I have to drive to Harry's apartment to remember the directions. I only know how to get to his mom's from here.
I eventually figure it out. I recognize the buildings and pull into the parking lot. Now, I have no idea what room is her's so I have to call Harry.
He picks up on the fourth ring. "Hey. Are you having trouble finding the place?", he asks when he picks up. "No I'm here. I actually just need to know what building and room is her's", I laugh. He laughs into the phone. There is a slight pause before he says, "I'll come down."
I quickly flip the visor down to look into the little mirror. "Alright see you in a second", I say, hanging up the phone. I fix my hair, which is a little wind blown from the heat blowing on my face. I close the visor when I see him come down the stairs of the nearest building.
I grab my purse and open up the car door, the cool air chilling me. I get out, fixing my dress.
He smiles when he sees me. I smile back as he approaches. "Happy birthday", I say wrapping my arms around him. He lifts me from the ground and twirls me a little. I giggle, as he places me back down.
He looks at my dress and smirks. I blush slightly, looking at my feet. "You look amazing", he says grabbing my hand. I look back up at him. "Thanks", I squeak.
We walk up the stairs towards his mother's home. "Have you eaten anything?", he questions. "No", I respond honestly. "Well my mum made some breakfast if you want something", he says, squeezing my hand. "Okay", I smile.
We walk up one more flight of stairs, before he stops at a door. "This is it", he smiles. "I told my mum not to make things awkward", he says, talking about my dad. I nod. He opens the door.
The apartment is warm and inviting. It's really nice. The layout is beautiful. The walls are a crisp white, while the furniture is black. It looks really nice.
Harry squeezes my hand as we walk in. I smell bacon and other greasy breakfast foods. My stomach growls.
When we turn I see his mother. She's in the kitchen, making something on the stove top. She turns around, putting her utensils down. She smiles warmly when she sees me.
"Oh, honey it's so good to see you again", she says walking towards us. She wraps her arms around me, surprising me. I let go of Harry's hand and hug her back.
She releases me and steps back slightly. "You picked a good one Harry", she smiles. I blush and look at my feet. "I know", he laughs.
"You want something to eat?", she questions. "Yes please", I say because I'm starving.
I sit at the table. Harry sits next to me and grabs my hand again. "Harry do you want something?", Anne asks. I remember now, her name is Anne. "Sure mum", he responds.
He turns to me. He tucks my hair behind my ear and moves his lips to my ear. "Your bum looks great in that dress", he whispers. My heart beat accelerates. He chuckles and pulls away. I swallow hard, trying not to blush. When I don't respond, he laughs.
Anne walks up interrupting whatever just happened. She puts a plate down in front of me. "If you don't like everything, don't worry about", she smiles. "Thank you so much", I say, smiling. She walks off to get Harry's plate.
There is bacon, eggs, a biscuit, and hash browns. It looks really good. I pick up my fork. Harry continues to hold my hand.
Anne places Harry's plate down. "Thanks", he murmurs. He's not that close with her. I can tell.
We eat in silence, hand in hand. I decide on eating the eggs even though I'm not a big fan of them. I would feel bad if I didn't eat everything, even though she said it was okay.
When I'm finished I pull my hand out of Harry's and walk to the kitchen, with my plate. "Thank you it was really good", I say politely. Anne smiles and offers to take my plate.I'd rather wash it myself but she takes it before I get a chance to say anything.
I hear a clatter and two arms wrap around me, from behind, surprising me. Anne smiles warmly. I turn around to see Harry's face inches from mine.
This is really awkward, considering his mom is right there. I pull away slightly and he frowns. He shrugs his shoulders and slides his plate across the counter to his mom. I find it rude but I don't say anything. Something obviously happened between the two of them.
He grabs my hand and leads me into the living room. We sit on the soft, black couch. "Are you alright?", he asks. "I'm fine", I say honestly. "Are you?", I ask. He makes a face. "Don't worry about that Leah", he says, gesturing to his mom and then to himself. "It's fine", he adds. I nod.
"She's sweet", I tell him. "Sometimes she can be", he smirks.
One of the bedroom doors then open, making me jump slightly. Harry turns his head and smiles. A young woman steps out of the door. I automatically know who it is. They look exactly alike. It's his sister.
He gestures for her to come to us. She smiles when she sees me and walks towards us.
She's beautiful. She's has blonde hair that comes down right past her shoulders. She's tall and skinny, just like Harry.
"Hello", she smiles, sticking out her hand. I shake her hand. "Leah this is Gemma. Gemma this is Leah", Harry says. Gemma smiles. "Nice to meet you", I say. "Oh it's so good to meet you as well. My little brother has told me so much about you", she says cheekily. I blush slightly and she giggles.
If Harry is younger than her it can't be by much. Maybe two or three years at the most.
Anne walk around the corner. "Oh I see you two have met", she smiles. "Hey mum", Gemma waves to her mom.
Gemma turns back to me. "So how are you?", she questions. "I'm good. I'll be finishing up high school soon. Stuff like that", I laugh.
"Oh you're still in high school? I just graduated college", she smiles. "Yes. I just turned 18", I say shyly. "23", she winks. I smile. So she's like around three years older than Harry.
We talk for awhile. I think I loose track of time because next thing I know Anne is setting up the birthday cake on the table. Harry looks up. "Mum I told you I didn't want a cake", he whines. "It's your birthday Harry you have to have one", she replies. He sighs and sits back into the couch. Gemma laughs. "You should have expected it", she giggles.
"C'mere lets all sing now", Anne laughs. Gemma and I stand while Harry continues to stay seated. "Harry c'mon", I say, pulling him up. He rolls his eyes.
We walk over to the table. Anne automatically starts singing "Happy Birthday". We all join all as Harry stands there awkwardly. I almost laugh at him.
He refuses to blow out the candles so Gemma does it for him. I shake my head at him and he laughs.
Anne cuts the cake. She hands a piece to me and I gladly take it. It looks really good. Chocolate cake is my favorite. Harry takes a piece as well.
We eat our cake. It is really good. Anne claps her hands together. "Alright how about you open your gift Harry", she says giddily. Anne walks out of the room to get his gift. "Gifts", I say taking out the little grey box.
Harry's eyebrows furrow together. "Leah I didn't want you to get me anything", he says. "I know but I wanted to", I say.
Anne re-enters the room with a box in her hand as well. Oh god what if we got him the same thing. I doubt it.
Gemma hands Harry a VISA gift card. "I don't know what you wanted so you can use that to buy yourself something", she shrugs. I only saw it briefly but with the look on Harry's face I know I saw correctly. She gave him $400. "Um thank you. Really", he says to his sister. He hugs her. She smiles.
Anne then hands her red box to Harry. He opens it. It's a watch. A really nice watch to say the least. "Wow. Thanks mum", he says slowly. He doesn't hug her like he hugged Gemma. Her face drops. "Mmhmm", she forces a smile.
Harry places the watch on the table beside him m, along with Gemma's gift card. He looks down at me and I smile shyly, giving him the small box.
I become extremely nervous when he opens it. His facial expression changes from confusion, to surprise, then to content. He smiles and I feel a weight lift off of my shoulders. He takes the chain out of the box and holds it up to him.
"I don't know I just had a feeling you would like it. I hope I wasn't wrong", I say shyly. She looks up at me and puts the chain around his neck. It looks really good on him. "You weren't wrong Leah.. I love it", he smiles. He walks up to me and pecks me on the lips. He wraps his arms around me and squeezes. "Leah..thank you. I really love it", he whispers. Thank god.
When he releases me I see Gemma and Anne smiling. Harry looks down at the cross. "You'll always be by my heart now", he whispers, almost making my legs give out. "Well actually Jesus will be by your heart", Gemma laughs. I can't help but laugh at her sarcastic joke. Anne and Harry laugh as well.
"Nice one", he says to Gemma, making her giggle. He wraps his arm around my waist pulling me in close.
Anne and Gemma go into the kitchen to clean up the cake. Harry kisses my temple. "I really do love it", he whispers to me. He picks up the cross and kisses it. "I'm glad", I reply.
"But you know..I didn't get what I actually wanted yet", he whispers into my ear, sending a chill down my spine. His hot breath on my neck makes my legs weak and my heartbeat accelerate. He smirks and squeezes my hip.
Oh.

________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed! I'm starting school again this week so I'm going to update when I can. I hope I can get the next update in by next Sunday. Don't forget to vote and comment! xx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

125K 4.4K 41
Where Zayn is forced to be with Liam & Harry is forced to be with Louis. But behind the scenes Zayn and Harry are madly in love, although nobody kno...
3.7K 103 30
'I think I'm in love with my best friend, But I keep it to myself because I'm too scared to loose him'
6.5K 353 28
After all this time, I love her still. It seems like the only thing I am capable of doing, is loving her. And she's too blind to see, too scared to b...
780 58 35
He was there when I had no one else, he was my shoulder to cry on, he was my safe haven. He was Liam, the boy that despite everything I was falling...